Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind
Pronoun: He/Him/His

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:13 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

Thanks to everyone who voted! I was unsure whether or not I'd ever win a Mashie <3 I believe with this I've gotten the EGOT equivalent for LSGs :D (won a Mashie, Won an LSG game (two), had a character in top 10 for the year (two), and...I can't quite recall the last one I made up years ago but I know I've done it haha). I'm so happy that MS Idol 2 was a success. It wouldn't have been without my two amazing co-judges, Mina and toolenduso, and of course would not have been possible without the amazing talent that exists on MS. So yeah, I'd just like to share this award with all of them (YES I KNOW THIS IS A FAKE ONLINE AWARD BUT IMMA SPEECH DAMN IT :D ). Anyways yes, I'm very happy to have finally done something I've been the "bridesmaid" for quite often, and what a way to do it with. Y'all are so talented <3

Congrats to the other winners here :) You all are amazing <3
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind
Pronoun: He/Him/His

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:26 am

Post by Malkon05 »

In post 11, xofelf wrote: Your list before outside of Mashies was: e: Top ELO, g: game win, o: obtain idol, and t: top 10 character poll.
That's right <3

I was on top of ELO and found an idol (but not on MS and technically I did solve two hunts but just not first on MS rotfl). I was also given an idol in RTC so I have whatever that like...non-competitive MS LSG EGOT is :D

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”