Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

2nd Varsoon
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Trans already nommed him for rising star.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I tend to think folks look at big games and go "OMG this was great!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like I'd argue that this is pretty worthy of GOTY but then again even I wouldn't nom it for that since I felt like the set up was pretty eh, and the moderation was eh. It is, however, Kodak Moment worthy b/c the town play was pretty good. (one mislynch)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nominate Divergent Series for Kodak Moment

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There was a single mislynch (unless you count the misvig) so I feel the town play was p good. I didn't feel like the modding or the setup were anything great and doesn't really deserve GOTY.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean sure but it was good town play and I think the town absolutely deserves to be recognized. GOTY goes to the mod and, no offense Key, I don't think he deserved that. There used to be a best town performance scummy but they got rid of it. Like, you're right, that I highly doubt it wins Kodak Moment and it's a stretch anyways but I'm not seeing where else it would fit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 265, mhsmith0 wrote:"Best town team" should be a scummy, ditto "best scum team". It's not THAT hard to add those categories.
I'm p sure they got rid of them to give scummy judges less work.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 266, Gamma Emerald wrote:But I don't think that town was that good
they did ok. Like its not the best town play I've ever seen but maybe the best most recent.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean I agree that there's a lack of team awards and that's kinda BS but I barely want to read the games I'm in so I sympathize with scummie judges that
DON'T
want to read a bunch of other games.

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”