CreativeMod1
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #44 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

In post 33, Aurathebirb wrote:Too many awards would be bad but would like - best confessional, most iconic moment, best move
Best confessional should definately be a thing! Like some people put so much effort into their confessional and it's really helpful to the spectators as without a confessional the spectators wouldn't know what's going on...I say all of this as someone who is terrible in my confessional but shhh :P

Personally if we're adding more awards I feel like there should be a seperation between Mish Mash and LSGs, like I personally spend all my time in LSGs and rarely touch Mish Mash and I know there are some who are the opposite and tbh they're very different things.

With that said I'd possibly add, best character, so this would be specific to the LSGs and would be awarded to the best in game character (this could also include non-anon characters)

Also another new award suggestion, something surrounding being a positive influence on the community, this can be for someone who just generally makes the community a better place

p.s feeling a lot of love right now, thank you for all the people nomming me <3 <3 <3
♪ ♫
I am the one thing in life I can control. I am inimitable, I am an original
♫ ♪
Come play: Codenames! | Taskmaster!
GTKAS!
It's easier to message me on Discord: CreativeMod1#3798
CreativeMod1
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Best LSG:
Nth on Legendary, this was a great game and it was a really nice idea to help get new players in on LSGs, love the idea of having trainers to support the new players

Best Player:
Nth on Captain Meme, he is definatly at the top here, he's always so entertaining to play with, watch play and just generally talk to outside of games too
Nth on Malkon, such a nice guy and honestly working with him on modding a game is such an honour, he's so great to work with and has really helped me in learnng a lot about modding

Best New Player:
Nth on Awoo, So much love for him in Legendary, he played really really well throughout most of the game and he has such amazing confessionals
♪ ♫
♫ ♪
GTKAS!
CreativeMod1
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:36 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

To be fair, the main Scummies have like 17 awards, I think us having 8 rather than 4 would be a good number
I think that 4 isn't enough to be able to award what needs to be awarded, like too many things get bunched together into 1 award
♪ ♫
♫ ♪
GTKAS!

Return to “2019 Scummies and Mashies”