MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #90 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

Congrats to the winners! :)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #128 (isolation #1) » Fri May 07, 2021 9:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 126, Thestatusquo wrote:I think it was pretty troubling that the town was basically able to crack the setup in multiple games this year based on mod meta and past versions of those games. I think that this sort of mod predictability plays a huge role in how those setups play in a game where there are 50 people trying to do setup spec instead of 8.
Maybe I should get into setup design.

I had a good setup that wasn’t really crackable and confused town and scum in the Titus v Nancy game.

I can make some weird setups when I get creative
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #133 (isolation #2) » Fri May 07, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 129, Thestatusquo wrote:I think its not necessarily that hard to make setups that are hard to crack, I think mods don't really bother. I think in general a lot of mods end up conforming to a meta of what players expect and it makes it trivially easy to suss out a setup.
Lucky for me I love fucking with expectations :)
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”