Mini 1591: PFs Flavorless Normal (Game Over)

Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

2000 get
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

God I've been waiting all day for that
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by singersigner »

I hate it when they do that. Oh well, looking to confirm Squirrel Girl once and for all tonight. Then we'll have more to work with.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

I don't get scurred at night.
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:31 pm

Post by Dessew »

Was this a hammer?
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:36 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

It was
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:29 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

This must be bittersweet for farside :(
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:48 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

In post 1992, singersigner wrote:Do you think we're in mylo or lylo?

Mylo. For us to be in lylo there'd have to be a ridiculously large number of scum for 12 players.

In post 1993, singersigner wrote:Also neighbors are designed to be unknown alignments to both their partners and then the rest of the game when confirmed there is at least the presence of a neighbor (be it mod confirmation or a flip). I'm surprised you don't know that...

Well I mean it's not like I've had mafia roles and theory on my mind a whole lot for the last year and however many months (6?). Also I don't think I ever really liked the mason role so I never really spent too much time thinking about it back when I was playing.

In post 1993, singersigner wrote:What do you make of pops' scum team if you're voting in a MIS/LYNCH or lose situation.

I'm still leaning towards you, albeit for reasons partly beyond your control - CoolDoG's wagon stalling at L-1 before he ended up hammering Drew was pretty questionable looking back on it but you did coast pretty hard for a while after you replaced in. Aside from that I'm not too sure. I think (logically sound, hi IAI) wagon analysis might be the key to this game for the town since there have been so many players doing weird and anti-town things. I plan on looking hard at pops' voting history tomorrow (assuming I'm not killed tonight, yadda yadda yadda) and I hope other people will be doing the same.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:48 am

Post by PokerFace »

Day 3 Vote Count

popsofctown (5) - Goofyd00d, RedCoyote, Squirrel Girl, Cyberbob, popsofctown

Not voting (3) - Dessew, SleepyKrew, SingerSinger

With 8 alive its 5 to lynch

popsofctown has been lynched, he was a
Mafia Goon

Night 3 Deadline Countdown

(expired on 2014-09-02 19:00:00)

Giving a little over 2 days because it still holiday and I got work on 9/2 so likly won't be able to open it until I am home from work, which should be when this countdown ends
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by PokerFace »

SleepyKrew has been killed during Night 3, he was a
Vanilla Townie

Start of Day 4 Vote Count

Dessew (0) -
Cyberbob (0) -
RedCoyote (0) -
Squirrel Girl (0) -
singersinger (0) -
Goofyd00d (0) -

Not voting (6) - Dessew, Cyberbob, RedCoyote, Squirrel Girl, singersinger, Goofyd00d

With 6 alive its 4 to lynch

Day 4 Deadline Countdown

(expired on 2014-09-16 19:00:00)

Day 4 Go!
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:29 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

Woot woot!

Vote: Cyberbob
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Lets hit the person who ensured the second mislynch and is also part of Farside's final scum team.
VOTE: Squirrel
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by PokerFace »

As the holiday is over, these are back enabled

07. Each player must post every 48 hours. If they do not, I will prod them. If they don't respond to the prod in 2 days, then they will be replaced. If you have already received 2 prods and you go idle for 48 hours a 3rd time, I will force replace you. This rule will be temporarily ignored if you give V/la notice 2 days before going V/la. Anyone found to be faking V/la will be mod killed
20: If you ask for a player to be prodded and this player posts before I send him the prod, it does not count as one of their allowed prods. I got to send it to them for it to count. I'll send them "I'm replacing you" in the 3rd message. This message must be sent before I replace them. Once its sent, no matter of posting will stop it. I plan to send this same message when a player doesn't answer/post after an allowed prod and the same rules will apply there. Once I say "I'm replacing you" it will happen

gonna prod those still alive that have not posted yet. This will obviously count against no one
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 2011, Goofyd00d wrote:Lets hit the person who ensured the second mislynch and is also part of Farside's final scum team.
VOTE: Squirrel

Um...what?

I like tomatoes.
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

Squirrel fought farside tooth and nail to make sure IAI was mislynched, and Farside included her in her final scum team post, "Pops/Dess/Squirrel"

I don't have the sure scum read she had for Des, but I do for squirrel, hence the vote.
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

In post 2010, Squirrel Girl wrote:Woot woot!

Vote: Cyberbob

Don't you think it's a little late in the piece to be making unjustified votes and forcing people to pull your reasons out of you?
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Singer, in your last couple of posts of yesterday you said you had been looking at SG 'without rose tinted glasses' and then in your very next post said you were looking to confirm her overnight. Now you've just questioned Goofy's vote on her. What conclusion did you come to during your rose-tinted-glasses-less read of her (and I assume her predecessors)?
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I think a case can be made for Cyberbob, but his jump on the pops wagon feels authentic enough. I've also had a consistent townread of Bob throughout this game. Uh, some of his emotional posts ring as genuine townie frustration... let me pull a couple of examples, because there's plenty when he was exchanging with farside. I don't think these exchanges were hostile either, it seemed like Bob went out of his way to try and understand/work with farside in such a way that he didn't necessarily need to if he was scum. Here are a few posts that reference this: , , and especially . There are many others.

With SG, I'm convinced we're kind of in the same boat in that both of us were really wrong about IAI and wanting to atone for that. I alluded to as much yesterday, but I've yet to see anything really convincing be brought against SG since she's replaced in. Additionally, and singer may not realize this, but pops was very much trying to push a Konowa wagon from the start of the game. I can refresh people's memories by giving links to posts , , and . He could be bussing, but pops doesn't really strike me as the type of player that's interesting in bussing given that SG and myself were the only two people he voted that haven't flipped town (and I know I'm town but he only voted me for, like, 20 posts anyway). If someone can prove me wrong with some meta, then I'd be willing to listen to it, but it doesn't really sit well with me.

Goofy, eh, although I think he's maybe slipped a touch from where I was with him earlier in this game, there's something so transparently townie about him. I know one or two of you picked on me earlier (I think it was Drew or IAI or both, come to think of it), but Goofy's posting style speaks to me. He's just... so sure of himself. He says what he feels like and comes across as fearless. I can give examples of this, but nearly every Goofy post is like this. He's succinct and always seems to post at the right times.

singer is the odd (wo)man out here. CD always had a weird relationship with pops (see: /). CD had a weird relationship with a lot of people though (myself included). I remember farside arguing with me pretty hard about wanting to lynch CD. One final thing about CD that's especially damning for singer today? And the one thing you should seriously consider if you don't read another thing I have to right? CD was brought to L-1 in , and guess who breaks the momentum for a CD wagon that he wasn't voting? pops in . Once pops joined Drew in voting me, farside, IAI and Cyberbob followed in quick unison, effectively killing the CD wagon for the rest of the day. As far as I know, CD is the only living player that was brought to L-1 and had his wagon fall apart. And the person that orchestrated that was pops for the most part (farside had her hand in it, too, but she wouldn't have jumped if pops didn't do so first).

VOTE: singersinger

I protected Goofy this go around as his vote on pops seemed the most genuine to me. I also think everyone sees him as town at this point (correct me if I am wrong).
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:27 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

EBWOP:
interested
in bussing
EBWOP: if you don't read another thing I have to
write

Sometimes I get too excited when I type and think too fast.
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

I said that about CD's L-1 wagon yesterday :( I didn't notice that it was pops that derailed it though!
Vote: singersigner
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by singersigner »

Oh ffs this is retarded

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 2016, Cyberbob wrote:Singer, in your last couple of posts of yesterday you said you had been looking at SG 'without rose tinted glasses' and then in your very next post said you were looking to confirm her overnight. Now you've just questioned Goofy's vote on her. What conclusion did you come to during your rose-tinted-glasses-less read of her (and I assume her predecessors)?

Well that was to draw a night kill because maybe scum would think I was soft-claiming a PR, but I suppose it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

I questioned what he said, not the vote

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by singersigner »

But that's fine. I'm not really as interested in this game as I thought I would be and like people have said, it's not my play that's damning so I can't really be fucked to try to defend something I had no control over. Yeah it looks damning so what're you gunna do. Can't really blame anyone for assuming I'm scum. *shrug*

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by singersigner »

I'm VT anyway so there's that. Still think Squirrle is probably scum for derailing pops' momentum so if you're gunna lynch anyone it'd be nice to at least not be automatically wrong by lynching me?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by singersigner »

Ugh, I don't even know how to fucking defend something I KNOW IS WRONG but have no control over

I like tomatoes.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”