Mini 1660 - TTH's Mini Normal (Game Over)

The Archmage Ludicrous
The Archmage Ludicrous
Goon
The Archmage Ludicrous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:12 am

Post by The Archmage Ludicrous »

Hey, TTH? What's the new deadline?
Skold
Skold
Goon
Skold
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Skold »

In post 499, Thor665 wrote:
In post 498, Skold wrote:welcome. given the state of things you're probably best sheeping me.

Okay - what are your reads, I'll sheep them immediately!

I kinda meant sheeping me as in sheeping the wagon on me. (if you're joking I'm sorry but I'm tired and can't really tell sarcasm from not).
I'd put some philosophical bollocks here but I cannot be bothered.
Scumtells are bullshit, find something else to fill pages with please.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Thor665 »

So you're scum?
Okay - who are your scumbuddies?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Jingle »

Hi Thor. I'd do the traditional attempt to lynch you for lols but it's probably MYLO with a vig. Skold is probs scum, but I've been too lazy to actually post a case. Scissors is claimed vig and Sland is claimed non-specific investigative, so they're probs town.

That brings the lynch pool to you, me, Skold, Wrong Song, Formerfish, and Archmage Ludicrous. I think you're one of the more likely scum out of that bunch, but there hasn't been much in the way of alignment indicative content, so...

Archmage is a pretty recent townread, in that he actually appears to want to solve things.

Anything specific you care to know?
This is a Parachute.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:53 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 503, Jingle wrote:Hi Thor. I'd do the traditional attempt to lynch you for lols but it's probably MYLO with a vig. Skold is probs scum, but I've been too lazy to actually post a case. Scissors is claimed vig and Sland is claimed non-specific investigative, so they're probs town.

Okay - has it been a mass claim, or are people just derping around not doing that and rando-claiming?

In post 503, Jingle wrote:That brings the lynch pool to you, me, Skold, Wrong Song, Formerfish, and Archmage Ludicrous.

Not really, since I'm Scissor...so...re-assess your own pools

In post 503, Jingle wrote: I think you're one of the more likely scum out of that bunch, but there hasn't been much in the way of alignment indicative content, so...

:neutral:

In post 503, Jingle wrote:Archmage is a pretty recent townread, in that he actually appears to want to solve things.

Okay.

In post 503, Jingle wrote:Anything specific you care to know?

Sure;

1. Why the sloppy thoughts from you and not paying attention to who is in slots you claim to have cleared?
2. Who has advocated massclaim - have we massclaimed?
3. Were their investigation results claimed by Sland? If not - why do you table him?
4. Have you been a lurksack this game?
5. What's up with the Wolf head thing claiming scum?

Go!
Skold
Skold
Goon
Skold
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by Skold »

Wolf head is getting tired of this town's shit. Wolf head is getting tired of shitty cases being taken as fact.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 504, Thor665 wrote:Sure;

1. Why the sloppy thoughts from you and not paying attention to who is in slots you claim to have cleared?
2. Who has advocated massclaim - have we massclaimed?
3. Were their investigation results claimed by Sland? If not - why do you table him?
4. Have you been a lurksack this game?
5. What's up with the Wolf head thing claiming scum?

Go!

1. Ehhh. Two replacements, I can be forgiven. Switch you and radicalmadman in all those lists then.
2. Slandaar, and yes. Everyone other than you guys claimed VT.
3. He claims his results are null, but the manner in which he went about massclaim was pretty town (He softed an action before anyone claimed) and I'm more than willing to see what comes tomorrow. Added to the fact that Doc/Vig is pretty weak for town... I think him being town is more likely.
4. Yeah. Sorry bout that.
5. Either he's town who is counting on you to shoot scum tonight or he's scum who's seen the writing in the sand and gave up on fighting. I see a shitton of bad posts from him, so I'm leaning towards the latter.
This is a Parachute.
The Archmage Ludicrous
The Archmage Ludicrous
Goon
The Archmage Ludicrous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:48 pm

Post by The Archmage Ludicrous »

In post 504, Thor665 wrote:
Okay - has it been a mass claim, or are people just derping around not doing that and rando-claiming?

It's been a massclaim. Everyone claimed vanilla except Scissor and Slandaar. Scissor is/was vig. You should know that. Slandaar claimed mysterious other power role, but they claimed last, so it's a meta-clear. I guess. I'm uncertain on it, but I'll buy it.

In post 504, Thor665 wrote: 2. Who has advocated massclaim - have we massclaimed?

That was Slandaar.

In post 504, Thor665 wrote:3. Were their investigation results claimed by Sland? If not - why do you table him?

No investigative results from him. His meta-clear is the main reason why we've been trusting him. If there isn't another town power role, the game would be imba. Since nobody else claimed, it more or less has to be him. I was really doubtful of it, and it still makes me uneasy, but he's the second closest we have to confirmed town—first place going to you.

In post 504, Thor665 wrote:4. Have you been a lurksack this game?

I know that you aren't asking
me
this question, but I didn't contribute much early game.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:50 am

Post by Slandaar »

Come on Thorsie read the thread. Let me know when you have come to a conclusion about who is scum.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 505, Skold wrote:Wolf head is getting tired of this town's Smurf. Wolf head is getting tired of Smurfy cases being taken as fact.

Replace out then - or stop complaining and play the game? Bad cases are a thing - they happen a lot.
Why is the case on you bad?
Who do you think is scum besides yourself?

In post 506, Jingle wrote:1. Ehhh. Two replacements, I can be forgiven. Switch you and radicalmadman in all those lists then.
2. Slandaar, and yes. Everyone other than you guys claimed VT.
3. He claims his results are null, but the manner in which he went about massclaim was pretty town (He softed an action before anyone claimed) and I'm more than willing to see what comes tomorrow. Added to the fact that Doc/Vig is pretty weak for town... I think him being town is more likely.
4. Yeah. Sorry bout that.
5. Either he's town who is counting on you to shoot scum tonight or he's scum who's seen the writing in the sand and gave up on fighting. I see a Smurfton of bad posts from him, so I'm leaning towards the latter.

1. Ehhhh - okay.
2. So, Doc/claimed Vig/Claimed 'investigative/something' v. who the hell knows. Okay, Sland can be town.
3. Agreed - though it was silly to let him go last if he suggested massclaim - but I agree about the balance as currently stands.
4. Lurcksack you roughly equates to scum you - thoughts?
5. What about his posts is scummy? He seems to be claiming that there isn't a case on him - I see that happen a *lot* so tend to believe him that there isn't, prove me wrong? And if you can't - isn't the wagon then pretty bad - so why support it?

In post 507, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:It's been a massclaim. Everyone claimed vanilla except Scissor and Slandaar. Scissor is/was vig. You should know that.

Why? I haven't read gak yet.

In post 507, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:Slandaar claimed mysterious other power role, but they claimed last, so it's a meta-clear. I guess. I'm uncertain on it, but I'll buy it.

Don't get too excited there.
Who do you think is scum and why?

In post 507, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:but he's the second closest we have to confirmed town—first place going to you.

I am painfully obv. town or an SK is the worst balanced game ever - so I'm obv. town.
So this game will be quick for me.

In post 507, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:
In post 504, Thor665 wrote:4. Have you been a lurksack this game?

I know that you aren't asking
me
this question, but I didn't contribute much early game.

Why not?
And do you think that's alignment indicative of yourself?
If not - could you explain why you're telling me this? Clearly you're trying to show me something - what is it?

In post 508, Slandaar wrote:Come on Thorsie read the thread. Let me know when you have come to a conclusion about who is scum.

Okay Slandy-wandy. I don't really read games on replace - I'm pretty sure you're aware of this.
I am looking for scum right now.
What are your thoughts on the question?
Do you like the case on the wolf head dude? Or no? What about Anti scum? Yea/nay?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:02 am

Post by Slandaar »

I am aware which is exactly why I told you to read the thread Thorsie worsie. I do like the case on the wolf head dude - it was brilliantly written by a very wise fellow.

Unfortunately I don't know what you mean by Anti-scum so that will have to be left unanswered. My thoughts on who are scum can be found by reading the thread which you should do; it's quite a short read or at least read today's posting.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:09 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 510, Slandaar wrote:I am aware which is exactly why I told you to read the thread Thorsie worsie. I do like the case on the wolf head dude - it was brilliantly written by a very wise fellow.

Slaandarina - could you sum up the case on him?
I keep asking people for it, maybe you could do so?

In post 510, Slandaar wrote:Unfortunately I don't know what you mean by Anti-scum so that will have to be left unanswered.

I mean - do you think Anti is scum?
I have no idea how to phrase that more simply.

In post 510, Slandaar wrote:My thoughts on who are scum can be found by reading the thread which you should do; it's quite a short read or at least read today's posting.

:neutral:
Dude - you are aware that I am town, I am in a painfully obv. town slot. Stop dicking around. I'll read what and as I deem the need to - I don't need to read the thread to have you state your reads. This is silly.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:13 am

Post by Formerfish »

Thor, do you see Antihero in the game right now?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 511, Thor665 wrote:
Slaandarina - could you sum up the case on him?
I keep asking people for it, maybe you could do so?

Look, Thorella, the case is beautifully written within this days posting. Maybe you should go and read said posting to find what you are looking for.
I mean - do you think Anti is scum?
I have no idea how to phrase that more simply.

I don't know who Anti is? Jingle?
Dude - you are aware that I am town, I am in a painfully obv. town slot. Stop dicking around. I'll read what and as I deem the need to - I don't need to read the thread to have you state your reads. This is silly.

Look dude, you are aware that I am town, I am in a painfully obv. town slot. I deem that today's posting is important so you should go and read it. Based on my obv. townness you should trust what I say instead of pestering me.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 513, Slandaar wrote:Look, Thorella, the case is beautifully written within this days posting. Maybe you should go and read said posting to find what you are looking for.

SO - basically you suck at pushing your own cases. Copy.
I'll get to it eventually then, maybe.

In post 513, Slandaar wrote:I don't know who Anti is? Jingle?

Oh, yeah, I do mean Jingle, not Anti. Do you see Jingle scum?

In post 513, Slandaar wrote:I deem that today's posting is important so you should go and read it.

If anything important happened - summarize it.
If you can't - then it probably wasn't that important.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 514, Thor665 wrote:
SO - basically you suck at pushing your own cases. Copy.
I'll get to it eventually then, maybe.

Well, I would argue not, I think had I pushed to lynch Skold he would be lynched by now but I slowed the game a little to try and get others to post. Unfortunately during this time 2 players vanished which led us to this position.
Oh, yeah, I do mean Jingle, not Anti. Do you see Jingle scum?

It is possible, but I think not. Is he Anti?
If anything important happened - summarize it.
If you can't - then it probably wasn't that important.

Everything today was important.

We had Archmages posts which I suggest you read, we had massclaim, I posted cases on Collatz, Skold and Wrong. Go and read. Basically everything I have posted you should read. I assume you know to shoot tonight?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 509, Thor665 wrote:3. Agreed - though it was silly to let him go last if he suggested massclaim - but I agree about the balance as currently stands.
4. Lurcksack you roughly equates to scum you - thoughts?
5. What about his posts is scummy? He seems to be claiming that there isn't a case on him - I see that happen a *lot* so tend to believe him that there isn't, prove me wrong? And if you can't - isn't the wagon then pretty bad - so why support it?

3. He softclaimed PR before anyone else went and I believe in my ability to solve games based on balance issues. That gave the opportunity to catch someone lying.
4. Lurksack me equates me who is busy IRL or disengaged with the game. In this case it's the latter. But you're right that I'm not above strategic lurking to win a game as scum.
5. I'll link what sland is talking about in a minute, but I do need to put a damn case together.

In post 515, Slandaar wrote:It is possible, but I think not. Is he Anti?

Given that Anti is our comod and we play in 90% of each other's modded games... Yes. I'm anti. You caught me.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:58 am

Post by Jingle »

Spoiler: Slandaar posts that are actually really important.
In post 340, Slandaar wrote:Alright, I have read the thread. This game is tough and it is basically up to me to sort you all out so what is going to happen is I won't be posting what I think for a couple days while I think things through. In the meantime you can help me, Skold, post a read list and give good detailed explanations for each. Don't bother with my slot I am town and that will become incredibly obvious in the coming days.

I also suggest we massclaim. I am claiming last.

Everyone else can claim in their next post.

In post 355, Slandaar wrote:We are massclaiming because it's mylo and massclaim today is optimal.

We need people to claim as we want to narrow down the suspects with claims for today's lynch which can be the last we make. Simply; Claiming provides information and considering this can be the last lynch we should gather all information possible. This is very standard practice.

I claim last because I am a PR and effectively going to be confirmed town in short order.

Skold now claims first.

In post 429, Slandaar wrote:BEHOLD: Skold, confirmer of lynches! he always appears just after lynches occur on townies to confirm they are in fact dead!
In post 206, Skold wrote:
In post 202, pisskop wrote:piss.

i must have miscounted.

unvote

I' not sure you can retract the vote once the HAMMER vote has been issued. Correct me if I'm wrong.

He doesn't post for 3 days until a lynch has occurred and 6 hours later here he is!
In post 314, Skold wrote:Umm, Archmage, lynch has been achieved. We're in twilight.

Again! this time only three hours!

The thing which gets you is these are the only posts he makes in each twilight phase. Just to say the lynch has been reached. It's like 'job done' type thing.

--------------

In post 41, Skold wrote:
In post 35, Jingle wrote:Skold is scum because there is more scum motivation than town motivation in his posts. I'll elaborate later.

Really man? Going to start a shitstorm on me and then refuse to participate other than declaring me scum, based on some motivation that you don't comment on. Scum. You bitch about me not commenting, but I don't have much to comment on. I'm not going to go after the people voting for me because they're just applying pressure.

''why are you worried about that at L-4''- see the problem with this is, I'm not worried. I actually am laughing my arse of at this whole situation. In any case, I mentioned it because Unlynchable asked for a page 2-3 lynch on me.

''At least five pages. Go.''
Piss off without authoritative bollocks. You want content? Create content. Don't waste time wiping your ass, saying you'll elaborate later.
I'll be back to this thread every hour or so.
pedit: Yet another drone comes to add firewood to the innocent sacrifice. Any of you guys going to provide reasons? I guess that would reduce the pressure of these votes, since the idea is to get me to believe that it's so obvious that I should know what you are voting me for.

It's a strange one. He gets annoyed with the 'random' voting on him. What this is though is the start of the Jingle scum read.

In post 45, Skold wrote:Umm. Are you trying to buddy me? That's kinda cute. Also it's kinda scummy. But also adorable. I'd find scum by looking at player's posts and deciding based on that via observing certain actions or reads or inconsistencies.

Awful.
In post 267, Skold wrote:
In post 266, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm getting cold feet about lynching Unlynchable.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Scissorhandle

I'm going to need more than ''I'm getting cold feet'' from you to explain the unvote. Is unlynchable town? WHY am I town? Why is scissor scum? This isn't enough BBT
FOS

Awful. Seems fake to me.

In post 307, Skold wrote:@Jingle as one of the very few active players left, minding putting aside your goals for world domination so that you can hammer your scumbuddy?
pedit: :( Does that mean I'm scum to you?

Jingle scum hammer your buddy.

It's just kind of ridiculous.

The whole Jingle/Skold thing is terrible. Skold seems certain Jingle is scum yet is always voting someone else even today we had him vote me and now Wrong.

Jingle similarly failed to vote Skold during D1 which is actually a very real reason to suspect him.

Now, I would also refer you to my VCA on Skold:
In post 195, TellTaleHeart wrote:
Vote Count 1,4

Unlynchable
[2] Collatz, Formerfish
pisskop
[6] Jingle, Skold,
BlueBloodedToffee
, scissorhandle, Wrong Song,
pisskop

Skold [3]
mnemonicdevice, Unlynchable, Ponystar17

Ponystar17
[1] The Archmage Ludicrous

Not Voting [1]
Lalendra

There is another pretty bad looking VC which makes Pisskop look like a counter wagon but just take this VC.

Every wagon was town except Skold who is unknown. We know that BBT voted Skold earlier and the wagon was at 4.

4 townies voting Skold, no scum, why? where is the scum interest in this wagon?
Jingle? possible.

Skold on D2 after MD and Pony die takes little heat. This suggests scum are not trying to lynch him. Why? because he is scum most likely.

Now.

Skold can be town in one scenario where Jingle is scum and has been tunneling on Skold while picking off other lynches leading to today.
Skold and Jingle can be buddies doing a terrible distancing act.
Skold can just be scum and Jingle town which is where I side currently.

Those are the three scenario's. What makes a lot of sense to me is to lynch Skold and on a town flip vig Jingle.

Scissor:
I would very much like your input on this. You will need to read through Jingle/Skold interactions. Do you believe they can both be town? I don't. And really ensuring a tomorrow is priority one.

To be honest everyone can put forward their input on that. I find it a very good way to ensure a tomorrow. The main point being: if Skold is town, is there any chance Jingle is also?

In post 430, Slandaar wrote:
In post 364, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:
@Slandaar, I'm willing to play along. Massclaim makes sense if this is Mislynch or Lose.

If today is mislynch or lose, oughtn't we to claim, then to go No lynch for the day? If today is Mylo, I don't see a single situation where going for a lynch today rather than tomorrow is a stronger play than waiting a day.

Vanilla Townie
, by the way.

Archmage is town for this.

No doubts.

He claimed first and not under any duress.

Also the FOS on Blue seemed legit to me + Unvote Unlynchable was kinda townie even though could be faked.

In post 447, Slandaar wrote:
In post 441, Skold wrote:
Taking shit like ''Jingle hammer your scumbuddy'' seriously when it's obviously a fucking joke.

What exactly is the joke?

You think Jingle is scum and Unlynchable/Pisskop (I forget which lynch you said it at) is scum? I got the joke. How have I taken it 'seriously?'
Not so sure if Slaandar is town anymore. The thing about longer days if scum is missing seems weak, he's only soft claimed and the only thing keeping him town in my books is that 10/3 Doc/Vig seems kinda shorthanding town.

That is all? Really?
On the only actual ''evidence'' is the votecounts and I'm actually fucking confused at this. Slaandar I don't know what experiences you have with town, but town aren't always right. In fact town are most of the time WRONG. If they weren't then scum wouldn't have a chance of winning.

No scum voted you. This suggests something. Nothing to do with town being right otherwise I would just sheep MD's reads.

In post 461, Slandaar wrote:
In post 341, Slandaar wrote:Wrong I need you to explain this:
In post 186, Wrong Song wrote:The Pisskop v BBT doesn't feel TvT. It doesn't feel TvS either so banking there's at least one scum in this group.

I also require you to tell me exactly what you thought Pisskop needed to respond to in thread at this point:
In post 187, Wrong Song wrote:VOTE: Pisskop

lurking little scumbag.

This

Plus:
In post 252, Wrong Song wrote:Jingle feels town, I wouldn't lynch there at all if I were you.

Plus:
In post 186, Wrong Song wrote:Collatz's 79 rings slightly town...?

Don't like that he questions his own opinion. The only time he does it is here regarding Collatz who is scum.

Plus general lack of activity, doing nothing, posting no real content while being from what I can tell an experienced, competent, player is awful in this situation. No input into massclaim no real anything honestly.

Slandaar, it is a waste of time trying to convince Thor.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 517, Jingle wrote:Slandaar, it is a waste of time trying to convince Thor.

That he should read the thread, I mean. It's far more useful to get him caught up and start posting relevant information.

Thor, I've got work shortly, but I'll try to make a cohesive case on Skold tomorrow. Seriously, I'm kinda worried I'm confbiasing at this point because I've held the read since p1.
This is a Parachute.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 515, Slandaar wrote:Well, I would argue not, I think had I pushed to lynch Skold he would be lynched by now but I slowed the game a little to try and get others to post. Unfortunately during this time 2 players vanished which led us to this position.

Why do you want people to post if you're not looking to talk to them?
Whatevs.

In post 515, Slandaar wrote:It is possible, but I think not. Is he Anti?

I do not follow the question at all - re-state?
Why do you think he's town - is it just the interaction with Skold?

In post 515, Slandaar wrote:I assume you know to shoot tonight?

I'll assuredly shoot on a town lynch, I'll likely shoot on a scum lynch also, but maybe not.
Is there anyone, besides yourself and Archmage(?) you think I shouldn't shoot?

In post 518, Jingle wrote:That he should read the thread, I mean. It's far more useful to get him caught up and start posting relevant information.

A shocking concept.

In post 518, Jingle wrote:Thor, I've got work shortly, but I'll try to make a cohesive case on Skold tomorrow. Seriously, I'm kinda worried I'm confbiasing at this point because I've held the read since p1.

I'm kind of worried that people can't describe their cases to me - but I will admit that seems to be a thing in site meta nowadays.
I presume because you need to type it up that it is *not* Slaandarina's case - yeah?
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:39 am

Post by Jingle »

No, although it does overlap.

I just look at most of his posts and feel like they're designed to draw attention away from himself, and I have since D1. That's the core of it, I suppose. He seems to be more worried about himself and keeping his ass out of the fire than about solving the game.
This is a Parachute.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Thor665 »

His posts from the point I replaced in certainly lack that vibe - do you presume he's giving up at this stage?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:44 am

Post by Thor665 »

Pisskop voted himself...

What the *HELL* is with people nowadays? When did that become "meta acceptable"? Why are people fething morons who don't understand their own wincons?

Vote: Wrong Song
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 521, Thor665 wrote:His posts from the point I replaced in certainly lack that vibe - do you presume he's giving up at this stage?

Actually I'm not sure. It's kinda why I think I might be confbiasing. I look at his posts and I can't tell the why. Which is why I'm gonna want you to tell me if I'm smoking something tomorrow afternoon.
This is a Parachute.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Thor665 »

Vote Wrong with me till then?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”