Mini Normal 1865: Shadow Mafia(Game Over)

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

luv, you can soft pr in general and not specifically a certain role, there also likely more than one pr townside on the setup so its not mutually exclusive
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 499, Alisae wrote:Cloudie I'm SRing you now.
I hate the phrasing of that post.
I feel like it implies that scum saw it by now so they're just sharing it with the town.

And Uzi, what the fuck?
I said what I said. Don't play games next time.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 500, CloudKicker wrote:luv, you can soft pr in general and not specifically a certain role, there also likely more than one pr townside on the setup so its not mutually exclusive
I know that, but I have a feeling what PR you think he is. I'm just telling you that I know he's not that PR.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 499, Alisae wrote:Cloudie I'm SRing you now.
I hate the phrasing of that post.
I feel like it implies that scum saw it by now so they're just sharing it with the town.

And Uzi, what the fuck?
What i meant is that the way trivium softed was blatant and luv asking for why we townread him slot made us avoid the subject altogether and it made the attention on trivium softing even more obvious. Theres no reason for me to fake my townread on trivium to someone genuinely asking, luv, when mafia probably already has the infos im trying to hide
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 502, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 500, CloudKicker wrote:luv, you can soft pr in general and not specifically a certain role, there also likely more than one pr townside on the setup so its not mutually exclusive
I know that, but I have a feeling what PR you think he is. I'm just telling you that I know he's not that PR.
i can assure you i have no special pr in mind
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

@alisea its better to out pr reads like that when they are oblivious, it just hinder town to not out it, also i dont see scumgain by doing this as scum and getting a lot of attention for it, since scum has day talk and its considered scummy to out pr reads
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

All you two had to say was a gut feeling and I probably would have dropped it.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

nah its fine anyway i prefer that than akward deadline wagons
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 495, CloudKicker wrote:anyway i this point everyone saw it and theres no reason to hide infos to town, triviums has been obliviously softing pr pretty darn hard since day start and im personnaly treating him as semi-clear atm
Wow well if I had had the chance I would have told Uzi to shut the fuck up before this happened but fuck it
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Trivium »

Also desperado is scum as hell.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Trivium »

VOTE: Desperado
That's so meta
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I wouldn't have shut up if you were here to be honest.

Kyouko, I know you'll be online later. Explain to me your read on Trivium again when you see this.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Trivium »

In post 511, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I wouldn't have shut up if you were here to be honest.

Kyouko, I know you'll be online later. Explain to me your read on Trivium again when you see this.
Alright well looking back over what cloud says, it makes a bit of sense she'd out me. I don't personally agree, but that's my business.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Trivium »

He'd
That's so meta
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Krylea has failed to pick their prod up and will be replaced.

LMAO auto-correct
Last edited by Shadow_step on Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

LOL products
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:14 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Phone posting I should be back by the 8th still but to give a tldr on my reads atm
Bbt town
Alisae town
Cloud town
Luv light tr
Gamma hard scum
Ssbm light sr
vote gamma
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 474, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 453, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 434, CloudKicker wrote:both of you literraly did the 100% omgus on my face just cause i poked at you both this is so out of proportion, i just said i liked 3 goddam fucking slot on 14 pages how is that even generous ? Maybe im just idk, skilled at the game and confident enough in my read to those reads early on? both wagons were terrible and you should know that, i also do not need to overexplain my reads to everyone, i did explain all the very said reads when i outed them it should be enough for now
Okay, so you're confident in your townreads but aren't going to explain them, and instead attack my reads, which I am both confident in and have explained.
In post 438, CloudKicker wrote: please explain me how you can be arrogant enough to think you can pin me and a partner so fast go ahead
Arrogance and confidence are not the same thing. I'm still paying attention to what else is going on in this game, if I were being arrogant the rest of this game would blow right past me.

LUV, I never said he had more information than the town. My scumread of cloud is based on his simultaneous townreads of Alisae and Trivium, and was strengthened by his choice to discredit my scumread instead of just hunting his own.
Elena's wagon evaporated when I suggested we vote for Alisae/Trivium. This suggested to me that at least 1 of the people voting for Elena was more concerned with making big wagons than they were with finding scum, because they easily jumped to the other wagons when the opportunity was presented to them by town (me). 1-2 of the Elena voters were probably scum which makes me think she is town. With 3 wagons of equal size I find it very hard to believe scum would be voting each other at that stage. She's a low priority sort to me right now because she's very unlikely to be scum
i explained my reads
, your read went from
literraly nowhere
Spoiler: Cloud explaining his reads
In post 330, CloudKicker wrote:Youre off bro, not going to talk about ongoing game but i feel like i can read you pretty well, i disagree with your reads you outed, i not only disagree on the content of the read itself but the also how fast you outed it and so on, you made numerous posts i dont like,
i can post them and explain my train of thoughts if you like
Here cloud says he can explain what he's thinking if I want
In post 336, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Can you point to anything that indicates they're both town?
Then I ask him to explain his reads, basically show how he came to that conclusion
In post 340, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 336, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Can you point to anything that indicates they're both town?
do i need to overexplain every single read i have in the game ? i just read 14 pages and thought those 3 slots were looking good while tri towntold
Then he repeats what he originally said when he outed his reads, just as vaguely as before without pointing anything specific out, even though he offered to explain himself.
In post 434, CloudKicker wrote:both of you literraly did the 100% omgus on my face just cause i poked at you both this is so out of proportion, i just said i liked 3 goddam fucking slot on 14 pages how is that even generous ? Maybe im just idk, skilled at the game and confident enough in my read to those reads early on? both wagons were terrible and you should know that, i also do not need to overexplain my reads to everyone, i did explain all the very said reads when i outed them it should be enough for now
When I press him on his (probably fraudulent) reads he starts turning nasty and repeats he doesn't need to explain himself.

Spoiler: Where my reads came from
In post 115, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 100, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
VC 1.3
With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

• :!:
    Alisae
    (L-4): BlueBloodedToffee, KainTepes, Trivium

:!:
    Elena Fisher
    (L-4): Lil Uzi Vert, krylea, Alisae

:!:
    Trivium
    (L-4): ssbm_Kyouko, Desperado, Gamma Emerald

Gamma Emerald
    (L-5): Zachstralkita, Elena Fisher

krylea
    (L-6): All Alone

Not voting
    (1): CloudKicker

Mod Notes
: I like how no one noticed all the mistakes in the last votecount (i can't edit posts, that's shadow's job) :laugh:
  • CloudKicker's V/LA ends January 5th

ssbm_Kyouko's V/LA ends January 2nd
Deadline
is January 15th, 2017 at 9:00 pm (GMT 5:30), which is in (expired on 2017-01-15 21:00:00).
I noticed the mistake in the last VC btw, assumed it came from the automated system because Alisae's vote ninja'd your VC.

Anyways, we have 3 3-person wagons atm. 2 of the wagons are on players that are the 3rd voters on other wagons. I suggest we dispense with this Elena wagon and proceed with Alisae/Trivium.
One of them is probably opportunistically on the other wagons. Alisae and Trivium are not a team imo

(This is why wagons matter :wink: )
I feel like scum are more likely to try to get onto early wagons because votes that would look opportunistic later in the game do not look as scummy in the early phase of the game. This is why when I saw Alisae and Trivium had equally sized wagons and that they were both in a prime location on a wagon for scum to be, I felt that competing Alisae/Trivium wagons would be ideal.
In post 234, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Elena is probtown because of how easily her wagon broke imo, unless Alisae+Elena was theatering. Seems unlikely because alisae got onto Elena's wagon as the 3rd instead of going onto her other buddy for a safeplace or to one of the other leading wagons

EITHER
Alisae scum (maybe with LUV)
OR
Trivium scum (maybe with Krylea)

Alisae looks more likely for being the 3rd vote on the town!Elena wagon. Trivium is also looking townier with the scumhunting following the breakdown of the leading Trivium/Alisae wagons, whereas Alisae is smalltalking, not really scumhunting in the aftermath

Going to continue with notes and stay tuned/hunting but I probably won't lynch outside these 2 today. Focus is gonna be on figuring out which is scum
My read on Elena is clearly laid out in the first bolded section. The second bolded section goes over Trivium looking more towny and Alisae not doing so.
In post 332, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:So cloud is probably scum with one of Trivium or Alisae, doesn't really matter which at this point since he's trying to hide which one by calling their wagons tvt

VOTE: CloudKicker
This post comes before I really solidify that Trivium is town, and Cloud looks to be trying to throw shade on my reads instead of focusing on his own scumreads (Gamma, Kyouko, All Alone). I think a player more concerned with shading than scumhunting is probably not town, and I realized that since he makes sense with both of them I'm no longer guessing between a scum and town, I can just vote a scum.

In post 511, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I wouldn't have shut up if you were here to be honest.

Kyouko,
I know you'll be online later
. Explain to me your read on Trivium again when you see this.
Damn, they've figured out I'm a nightwalking degenerate. I wasn't considering Triv to be softing pr if that's what you're getting at. Basically after the 3 wagons on Alisae, Trivium, and Elena turned into 2 larger wagons on Alisae and Trivium, Trivium was still making his same effort to find scum but I think Alisae did not. Trivium seems to be focused on the right things. He's scumhunting, he's reacting townily to being TRed, questioning the players that TR him and staying out of anyone's pocket.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

How is avoiding pocketing a towntell
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:24 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Town are aware scum will try to pocket them and will try to avoid being pocketed because it will lead to them playing against their wincon

What do you think of avoiding pocketing? You seem to disagree
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think the better thing to check is whether attempts to pocket someone are being made
<Embrace The Void>

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 357, Trivium wrote:
In post 356, CloudKicker wrote:lol im really comfortable with my alisea/tri/zach townreads
Lol I'm really uncomfortable with you right now.
This is what I was looking at
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:28 am

Post by KainTepes »

VOTE: SSBM KYOUKO

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT??????????????
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:56 am

Post by CloudKicker »

@ssbm misrep again, #330 i was talking about my gamma reads to gamma
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:57 am

Post by KainTepes »

In post 516, Elena Fisher wrote:Phone posting I should be back by the 8th still but to give a tldr on my reads atm
Bbt town
Alisae town
Cloud town
Luv light tr
Gamma hard scum
Ssbm light sr
vote gamma
WHERE IS KAIN TEPES???????????
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”