Mini Normal 1861: Musical Mafia (TOWN WIN)

I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:21 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1671, I Am Innocent wrote:culted, full list of reads please.
Considering your last set of posts had 47+ hours between them, I'm not very confident we'll see this Day 3. But worth asking...
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Can we get flubbs voted up before we have a no lynch.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:24 am

Post by BlackVoid »

I prefer Culted or AJ. Not caught up but I'll leave my vote here.

VOTE: Culted
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

most people are reading flubbs in there top 3 most likely to be red. we should settle as we don't have time left really :/
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:29 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Why not culted?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1679, BlackVoid wrote:Why not culted?
Cause there on less than half peoples red read. while flubbs just seems to be on partially everyone's.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:15 am

Post by massive »

I am way more likely to vote Naomi than Flubber. I am still not 100% sold on "not Kairal" though.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1671, I Am Innocent wrote:culted, full list of reads please.
Maybe it's because I think the way you're looking at voting patterns is complete crap but I'm not impressed by you dismissing culted as throwing shade.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:24 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Culted just shot appeal to fear of a no lynch.

What has culted done to advance the prospect of avoiding a no lynch?

Psst...it involved parking his vote, coming in 47+ hours later to make two posts against his number one attacker, then disappear again.

That's called scum play.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Kairal »

Well I'm fine with culted but it looks to me like neither massive nor Naomi will vote for it. Incidentally IamI I checked your Iso and the VC. You do not currently have a vote recorded that I can see. Please just make it again.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:35 am

Post by BlackVoid »

I was going to post a full VC but I'm still on page 50 and I just want to spend my time catching up. Can someone do me a favor and post one? Kairal?
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Kairal »

In post 1669, massive wrote:Because this:
In post 1665, Kairal wrote:What we can assume is that on every wagon (or major position in the case of the cop argument) at least one scum will disagree with the other two.
You're going to be able to put up as an argument for any group of people. Heck, me, Grey, and MDS were this over the first two days. That's not enough to call us a scumteam.
You are not understanding this. I don't understand why but you aren't.

Likewise I really don't understand what kind of defense you expect me to offer. I don't have a power role and apparently talking about whether or not it makes sense for me to do something as scum is off the table. The choice here is to spend a day lynching me to confirm that I'm telling the truth or to lynch scum.

Thirdly I've explained multiple times why Flubber and not Naomi- because he has obvious buds and she doesn't. Yeah I guess there's also an element of gut read to it too. I don't get a scum vibe from her. Simple as that.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Kairal »

I'll double check this. From the top of my head it's:

Kairal: culted, AJ, Flubber
Flubber: Kairal, Naomi
culted: BV (IamI?)

Dier and massive currently not voting.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:41 am

Post by massive »

The problem is that she has obvious buds. Maybe you are trying to downplay this but I posted it today : Kairal - Naomi - IAMI. I didn't come up with that, that's simply the other team. You can find at least two people who would push this team.

So what's your read on I Am Innocent?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Kairal »

In post 856, Io wrote:Yeah still feeling AJ, Flubber, and Culted. Maybe not Culted, but Culted it probably the most likely other person that could be scum.
I think I believe Newman's claim.
In post 1573, BlackVoid wrote:Okay, so I've finished the first forty pages. Going to read up on the rest today. With Flubber's claim, it's all but assured that Massive is town. I don't think odd-night cop + JK is sufficient power at all.

I don't want to lynch Kairal. I agree that his changing votes every few hours is pretty town. I don't want to lynch IAI today either. I'm not sure about anyone else but my current lynchlist is Culted > AJ > Flubber.

@IAI - would you mind going more in-depth into your Cloudkicker townread? I remember we were both wrong on him before so I want to know where it was coming from.
In post 993, Dierfire wrote:my recollection and limited review of previous games supports the idea that Shadow_step is no less active as Mafia than as Town.
What are you basing this off of? In Podoboq's game, he was incredibly active and pushing things a lot before he replaced out. That has not been my impression at all.
Anyway massive you don't trust me seeing the scum team inc culted, Aj and Flubber. Perhaps these two confirmed town saying the same thing will sway you?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:43 am

Post by massive »

IAMI voted culted in 1423.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:45 am

Post by massive »

It doesn't sway me at all, and here's why. IO's reads are from an entire day ago. BV will probably get to the vote count and realize that three scum aren't sitting on you all by themselves.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Kairal »

In post 1688, massive wrote:The problem is that she has obvious buds. Maybe you are trying to downplay this but I posted it today : Kairal - Naomi - IAMI. I didn't come up with that, that's simply the other team. You can find at least two people who would push this team.

So what's your read on I Am Innocent?
I'm confident I found the scum team so on that basis he's town. Other than that not much really. I don't think he has a very good case on Dier but he seems quite attached to it. I sort of feel like scum would probably not want to bother pushing someone so townread- easier to just go for me and then Naomi really. I'm not putting a lot of stock in that reasoning myself though - I'm primarily townreading him by PoE as I said.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Kairal »

They weren't sitting on me by themselves until now - they had you for cover. Secondly I caught them out specifically on the basis that they'd never agree on any position. Now that I've publically broadcast that pattern of course they're going to try and change it up.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Kairal »

In post 1691, massive wrote:It doesn't sway me at all, and here's why. IO's reads are from an entire day ago. BV will probably get to the vote count and realize that three scum aren't sitting on you all by themselves.
Io's reads on you and Newman were both right- a full day before anyone had reason to believe you were town. I really think you should consider them more strongly.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Kairal »

In post 1687, Kairal wrote:I'll double check this. From the top of my head it's:

Kairal: culted, AJ, Flubber
Flubber: Kairal, Naomi
culted: BV, IamI

Dier and massive currently not voting.
massive found IamI's vote. I missed it because it was in bold and not vote tags.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Kairal »

In post 1625, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1611, Kairal wrote:Yes I agree that Flubber is probably a better bet- incidentally he's obviously given up. He's barely posted today choosing instead to allow culted and AJ to be his white knights. Please place your vote. if we get Flubber to 4 I think massive might move his.
So my activity dropped starting last Wednesday due to a head injury (If the mod allows I'll post. It's not horrible but gore is subjective), and around the time I got around to getting back here massive had claimed. I think it's reasonable to feel lost and discouraged when you've been wrong the entire game.

I'll admit I skim a lot of Aj's longer posts but I've myself in his scum list a couple times already.

VOTE: Kairal
I mean I'm a little disturbed that nothing about this rings out at you (Sorry for the head injury Flubber. Get well soon). His entire case on me is sheeping AJ- posts which he admits he didn't even fully read.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 1363, culted wrote:kai/naomi/iami

Flubber is an obvious deadline lynch on town if I've ever seen one.
This is a terrible scumlist. At this point I'm on board with IAI's list of 3 among {Culted, AJ, Dierfire, Flubber}. I really think Culted and AJ are the team with one of the others fitting into the third slot. I think scum are hardpushing a mislynch at this point so they can get to lylo. And it's extremely difficult for town to win from a 7-way lylo.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Kairal »

Yep if they get me today they just need one of massive or Naomi to vote the other and then it's all over. if you guys do lynch me please promise to vote flubber tomorrow. massive you agree that one of flubber and I are scum so that should be no problem right?
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Kairal »

In post 1697, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 1363, culted wrote:kai/naomi/iami

Flubber is an obvious deadline lynch on town if I've ever seen one.
This is a terrible scumlist. At this point I'm on board with IAI's list of 3 among {Culted, AJ, Dierfire, Flubber}. I really think Culted and AJ are the team with one of the others fitting into the third slot. I think scum are hardpushing a mislynch at this point so they can get to lylo. And it's extremely difficult for town to win from a 7-way lylo.
Incidentally I didn't realize anyone other than IamI was scumreading Dier. Interesting. I'm still confident that it's the other three though

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”