Mini Normal 1861: Musical Mafia

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Kairal
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1600  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:04 pm

Well there's 2 reasons for that. Firstly you are unfortunately too town read to be a real option. Secondly as suspicious as everything you've done this last few pages is the fact is that the VCA implicates flubber more strongly than it implicates you.

Kairal
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1601  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:05 pm

In post 1599, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1595, Naomi-Tan wrote:Yes. When Flubbs flips red it'll then confirm my theory. I can make associative tells If I'm sure enough of my results. nice try though.


Your theory is IaI is guilty, isnt it? How does Flubber!scum get you there?

@Kairal, it's not really a misrep as there was another post Io had stating "newman is the scummiest of the three" which included flubber, jin/massive, Neman, even though she called all of them town. In the post MDS refers to, MDS is considered Io's third. The issue with Io's read is she based them entirely off of people associated with me, in all cases awkwardly. Culted because we simply didn't talk, flubber? IDK we never agreed and MDS because... I think MDS was an independent scum read.

My current issue is with how convinced you are about me, you choose flubber over me. Hell, you've gone like 4 pages completely convinced of this and mentioning flubber only as a side character here. Yet you remain on him and off of me.


Anyway what's the scum motive here exactly? When Flubber flips scum you're next on the list. It's not like I'm not going to vote you then

Kairal
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1602  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:08 pm

You continue to bring up an outdated read of Io's. I can't see a town motivation for not engaging with her actual position at the time she died.

Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 10, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1603  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:09 pm

In post 1492, Aj The Epic wrote:As far as I know, Naomi wasn't a strong scum read of Culted prior to this. I've mentioned this is odd that Kairal scumreads both Naomi and I (since we've done nothing but argue with me scumreading her, and my read on CK/Shadow/Naomi has been NAI to scum most of the game). Kairal amends it that he thinks it's TvS in 1467, but does little to explain why or who's the extra person. In fact, it's another written-in mislynch that he ADMITS to. A day away from Lylo he's giving himself a mislynch chance on a 50/50. Let's go back to Flubber being innocent for a moment. IF flubber is innocent, LYLO occurs tomorrow and scum have 3 of the 4 remaining. More than likely, they'd take that bet at a 50/50 between Naomi and I and pull ahead. Hell, they'd only need one person to vote me and then win it, so it's not really a 50/50.


Do you NOT see my problem here?

Kairal
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1604  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:12 pm

Ok the best hope of moving massive is for us to get a wagon going. IamI, Dier, BV, Naomi. Lets pick a wagon and put some votes on it. I'll vote for any of AJ, Flubber or culted.

Kairal
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1605  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:13 pm

But you are following exactly the path to victory that you claim I am. Lynch me today convince town to lynch Naomi tomorrow.

BlackVoid
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1606  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:15 pm

Oh man, I wish we had a longer extension. This is cutting it really close but I have free time now so I'll try and finish up tonight.

@Kairal, how is your lynch list the exact same as mine?

Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 10, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1607  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:17 pm

In post 1605, Kairal wrote:But you are following exactly the path to victory that you claim I am. Lynch me today convince town to lynch Naomi tomorrow.


If you simplify the entire argument that way, anyone with two suspects would be. That's why the entire post was dedicated to showing what I thought the purpose for your reads shift was in the first place.

Kairal
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1608  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:17 pm

Frankly I don't even get what you're trying to say with the bolded. Like it's apparently swaying other people but seems like nonsense to me. The VCA indicates there must be scum in Flubber and Naomi and Naomi and AJ. Therefore either Naomi is scum or you and Flubber are scum. You have succeeded in convincing me that you're protecting Flubber- like really hard. So it seems pretty clear to me that this is a Flubber, AJ scum situation. I suspect culted as the third member because he has also been protecting flubber really hard (incidentally the only two people who are clearly protecting Flubber).

Kairal
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1609  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:18 pm

In post 1606, BlackVoid wrote:Oh man, I wish we had a longer extension. This is cutting it really close but I have free time now so I'll try and finish up tonight.

@Kairal, how is your lynch list the exact same as mine?


Mine came first so... you tell me?

More seriously I've spent the last few pages outlining how I got here. If anything about it is unclear then I'll try to be clearer.

It's also exactly the same as Io's. Maybe the 3 of us just happen to have hit on the scum team.

Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 30, 2012
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1610  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:20 pm

In post 1596, Kairal wrote:I think you're wrong about IamI Naomi. Please reconsider your view on AJ and culted. If you think Flubber is red I don't understand how you can't see both of them protecting him. Also what do you think of Io's reads exactly coinciding with what I'm proposing and then AJ misrepresenting them whenever that fact is mentioned?


Eh Im reading Aj in the 4th reddist slot and IaI in the 3rd I think they'll be plenty of time to sort that later. Rather get the stronger and more obvious reds gone first.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §

Kairal
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1611  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:24 pm

Yes I agree that Flubber is probably a better bet- incidentally he's obviously given up. He's barely posted today choosing instead to allow culted and AJ to be his white knights. Please place your vote. if we get Flubber to 4 I think massive might move his.

Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 10, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1612  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:25 pm

In post 1608, Kairal wrote:Frankly I don't even get what you're trying to say with the bolded. Like it's apparently swaying other people but seems like nonsense to me. The VCA indicates there must be scum in Flubber and Naomi and Naomi and AJ. Therefore either Naomi is scum or you and Flubber are scum. You have succeeded in convincing me that you're protecting Flubber- like really hard. So it seems pretty clear to me that this is a Flubber, AJ scum situation. I suspect culted as the third member because he has also been protecting flubber really hard (incidentally the only two people who are clearly protecting Flubber).


You just said exactly what everyone else is worried about with you. That vca DOESN'T make sense. Like, after this game go talk to someone who does VCA if you want to use it as a method.

Kairal
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1613  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:27 pm

It may be you genuinely believe that. Regardless your reaction makes it very clear to me that I've hit the nail on the head.

Flubbernugget
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: June 26, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1614  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:28 pm

In post 1571, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1568, Flubbernugget wrote:Iai I am interested as to why you see Karai as town because right now they are literally saying stuff discrediting it and then play plopping a vote out with all of 0 commitment.

With threats of self hammering I withold my vote until blackstar catches up

Also I am VT


Not that I'm encouraging you to vote kairal with that looming threat, but if that is where your vote is headed, you must read kairal as scum so why would you 1) believe scum kairal to self hammer and 2) care if scum kairal self hammered?

You're joking right?

We had a confirmed townie want to catch up. What's the best way to stop that from happening?

Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 10, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1615  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:29 pm

In post 1613, Kairal wrote:It may be you genuinely believe that. Regardless your reaction makes it very clear to me that I've hit the nail on the head.


Fucking bullshit. You're playing both sides of the coin here.

Kairal
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1616  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:32 pm

In... what sense? I said (paraphrasing) I think you and flubber might be allies, incidentally we can't lynch him if you don't vote him. The instant I point that out you ENTIRELY reverse your town read on me and start voting me. Like... how transparent is that?

Kairal
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1617  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:33 pm

In fact it's so transparent I predicted you'd do it. Right before you did.

Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 10, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1618  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:34 pm

You said my belief in your manipulative nature MAY BE GENUINE.

BUT

You're 100% confident I'm scum.

That's not possible. You're playing both sides of the coin by pretending to care while doublespeaking your true feelings.

Kairal
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1619  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:35 pm

Anyway the funny thing is that I suspect your anger about this is entirely genuine. You are furious because you got caught out in a game you were easily on track to winning and it's not even by an argument you think makes sense. Surely the most frustrating thing for scum is to be caught out by an argument you think is totally bogus.

Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 10, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1620  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:35 pm

In post 1617, Kairal wrote:In fact it's so transparent I predicted you'd do it. Right before you did.


What you did was essentially say a theatre would clear after you screamed fire into it.

Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 10, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1621  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:36 pm

In post 1619, Kairal wrote:Anyway the funny thing is that I suspect your anger about this is entirely genuine. You are furious because you got caught out in a game you were easily on track to winning and it's not even by an argument you think makes sense. Surely the most frustrating thing for scum is to be caught out by an argument you think is totally bogus.


Hold on, if I'm 'easily on track to win this', why would I care if a buddy dies? Just force through another LYLO and get the same result.

Kairal
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1622  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:37 pm

Nah good scum will use their genuine emotions to fuel their posts. In my one scum game I got very irate for town with not voting my top scum read. In that case I actually did think he was playing scummy and should have been voted for it. I was actually genuinely frustrated they wouldn't vote him.

Kairal
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 12, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1623  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:41 pm

In post 1621, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1619, Kairal wrote:Anyway the funny thing is that I suspect your anger about this is entirely genuine. You are furious because you got caught out in a game you were easily on track to winning and it's not even by an argument you think makes sense. Surely the most frustrating thing for scum is to be caught out by an argument you think is totally bogus.


Hold on, if I'm 'easily on track to win this', why would I care if a buddy dies? Just force through another LYLO and get the same result.


Two possible reasons 1) you never intended to vote him in the first place and were simply planning to find a convenient excuse to move your vote elswhere (initially you were going to go shadow but then it became clear you couldn't bring me into LYLO)

2) You didn't think you'd be able to get 2 lynches through without losing a buddy so you planned to bus Flubber your weakest link. Why did you back down? Because I caught your bus. A Flubber scum flip only confirms you scum in my eyes- Now Flubber has to live. YOu could go full on Naomi but hey massive is already voting me. You only need one town vote. So you figured you'd give it a whirl.

Anyway I don't know which it is. I'm not a mindreader after all

Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 10, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1624  (ISO)  » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:43 pm

Kairal wrote:Nah good scum will use their genuine emotions to fuel their posts. In my one scum game I got very irate for town with not voting my top scum read. In that case I actually did think he was playing scummy and should have been voted for it. I was actually genuinely frustrated they wouldn't vote him.

You're gonna tell me what good scum would do... with one game of scum under your belt.

IaI's own game he pulled up shows me being this level of frustrated (specifically with Titus and Luna... I went nuclear over the two in the dead thread for that bullshit). I'm not going to self-meta my scum games so go check them yourself if you want to.

Kairal wrote:
In post 1621, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1619, Kairal wrote:Anyway the funny thing is that I suspect your anger about this is entirely genuine. You are furious because you got caught out in a game you were easily on track to winning and it's not even by an argument you think makes sense. Surely the most frustrating thing for scum is to be caught out by an argument you think is totally bogus.


Hold on, if I'm 'easily on track to win this', why would I care if a buddy dies? Just force through another LYLO and get the same result.


Two possible reasons 1) you never intended to vote him in the first place and were simply planning to find a convenient excuse to move your vote elswhere (initially you were going to go shadow but then it became clear you couldn't bring me into LYLO)

2) You didn't think you'd be able to get 2 lynches through without losing a buddy so you planned to bus Flubber your weakest link. Why did you back down? Because I caught your bus. A Flubber scum flip only confirms you scum in my eyes- Now Flubber has to live. YOu could go full on Naomi but hey massive is already voting me. You only need one town vote. So you figured you'd give it a whirl.

Anyway I don't know which it is. I'm not a mindreader after all


Second reason in particular is bullshit. You can check your own reads at the time and see that. I intended to go Shadow/Flubber until your vca case came up.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to New York