1. The site-wide rules
and Boilerplate Mafiascum Game Rules
are in play. Please know them.
2. Be nice. I will be the arbiter of what 'nice' is. I am pretty tolerant about this but there is a line.
3. Do not discuss the game outside the game thread, except with the moderator, unless your Role PM specifies that you may do so. Do not discuss other ongoing games in this thread or in any topics you might have access to.
4. You may ask me questions either in the thread or via PM. For some questions, I may be willing to answer via PM but not in-thread for a variety of reasons.
5. Do not quote private communication with me directly. Paraphrasing is acceptable; if you're not sure whether a post violates this rule, ask me or don't post it. You also may not pretend to quote communications with me. This includes your Role PM.
6. My color is lime green; please don't use it.
7. No dice tags or otherwise provably arbitrary algorithms.
8. Do not attempt to emulate out-of-thread communication using encryption or hidden/obscured text.
9. Don't do things you know you shouldn't do, even if I've neglected to include a rule on the matter. Likewise, attempts to circumvent these rules via semantics will be treated harshly.
10. I reserve the right to warn, force-replace, or modkill as I deem necessary. Don't push it.
11. I reserve the right to add to or change the rules.Procedural Rules
1. If you wish to vote for a player, please use vote tags or bold tags. That said, if you forget the tags, your vote will still count if it is clear to me that a vote was intended.
2. A player is considered lynched when he or she reaches a number of votes equal to half the number of living players rounded down plus one.
3. You may continue discussion in twilight before I show up and lock the thread. Do not post after I officially state that you are dead.
4. If no majority is reached by deadline there will be No Lynch.
5. Days will have a non-negotiable deadline of 2 weeks. I may choose to extend a deadline in special circumstances, but it's unlikely. Don't count on it.
6. Nights last 48 hours.
7. Prods go out after 48 hours. Failure to post in a timely fashion after a prod, or accumulating several prods, may result in force replacement at my discretion.
8. A single mafia member can both kill and take another action.
9. The mafia has daytalk.