In post 2505, Naomi-Tan wrote:
So. If we break it down.
If any mafia member dies we have no day talk anymore
If gamma dies we lost a PR
If RD died we lost all power Roles.
1) Cop is very weak at 2-shot with a mafia ascetic around. Weaker still with the jailkeeper.
2) The jailkeeper is of decent power, but there is a lot of wifom in results, esp. considering that this game is multiball. Really reduce its power as well
3) The neighborizer can at best confirm themselves and even that doesn't help them too much
4) SK means an average of two kills a night:
Lynch Town: 8-3-1
2 Town Die (Most Likely): 6-3-1
Lynch Town: 5-3-1
2 Town Die (Still fairly likely): 3-3-1 which is basically a loss for town.
Town should generally get at least 2, preferably 3 in a mini orbigger mislynches before they lose. Worst case scenario means town lose if they make 2 mislynches.
5) Scum have prs against an already weak town
6) The SK somewhat balances the town's weak power, but overall, still scum-sided
7) Mountainous 10-3 is scumsided by a big margin.
Pedit: You're just sour cuz you lost