Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #3625 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:38 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 3084, Dunnstral wrote:I don't want to wade through your posts anymore
wanted to vig Alisae because of his posts... that reason is shittier than your non existant reason for me
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:39 am

Post by EchoVision »

Shit gotta leave ill be back shortly and on my pc
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3602, Wraith wrote:This game became so lethargic I'm starting to forget some of my reads. Probably should have posted this earlier.

I think Echo is town for the following posts:

Spoiler: Echo Townread
In post 3089, EchoVision wrote:
In post 3051, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 2992, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I feel like this wagon is ignoring the info Gin's fakeclaim gave us. Working on a wallpost about the votes onto Gin's wagon atm.

He proposed shooting amongst 6 players and 5 of those players ended up voting him, making up half of his lynch wagon. We know texcat was scum and was within Gin's sights. We should be examining the others' reasons for voting Gin to see if we can uncover a blue mafia member there, and looking at how others reacted to tex being a target
The intention of my post was to express that I think the Wraith wagon is a bad choice and we should reexamine Gin's wagon and fakeclaim to see if anything stands out as scummy. Ideally we look for a pool of blue mafia suspects today and lynch from in there in hopes that if we miss, red mafia will still shoot at our pool in hopes of hitting blue. We can look for red suspects too to try to direct blue's shots at red but it would be best to try to lynch blue today imo
why are you so worried on killing blue, why don't we just
kill fucking mafia
In post 3141, EchoVision wrote:
In post 3130, rb wrote:
In post 3102, EchoVision wrote:
In post 3101, Alisae wrote:Also nice OMGUS
In post 3099, EchoVision wrote:
In post 3097, Alisae wrote:Yeah. Echo is a lynch that needs to happen.
VOTE: EchoVision
Their vote on Gin was scummy as fuck.
There were 9 other people on the gin wagon with me, why are you saying that my vote in particular was scummy?
Yours and Texcat's votes were scummy off the top of my head. Texcat legit hammered the fakeclaim vig and you hopped onto the fakeclaim vig and didn't even consider his claim.
that's cause i knew his claim was straight bullshit. weren't you on his wagon for a while too??
How'd you know it was bullshit though?

I didn't say anything but stayed on the wagon to see what happened, but what did you see?
if I remember correctly, the way he claimed vig was by saying these are the people I will shoot. even if you are a real vig, you don't do that. that's just straight stupid. it just seemed so fake and made up that unless he was a deceptive God it was bullshit
In post 3144, EchoVision wrote:
In post 3139, Dunnstral wrote:???

Vig's shoot people, that's not the same at all
it's really nothing to do with the shooting part. think of it this way: if you claim cop on d2, you have your n1 results to back you up. if you claim vig, the only thing you have to prove you as vig is the kill that you did, but anybody can claim that they killed them and fabricate a reason behind it. the results of a vig are visible to everyone when the day starts saying who they killed. it's just too easy to claim and get away with...
In post 3150, EchoVision wrote:
In post 3145, Dunnstral wrote:uh, it's the opposite, anybody can claim an investigative result. In order to claim a kill it has to have happened in the first place. If somebody else is a vig they just shoot the fake claimer... why do people think fake claiming vig is a thing? It's not
I guess you're right, anybody can claim a fake investigative result. cause you just did! And you're kind of counter claiming yourself there. you're asking me how I knew his vig claim was bullshit, and you're saying that fake claiming vig isn't a thing. good job dude.

tl;dr I think Echo is town because he reacted well to Dunn's fake Cop result.

I also think Dunn is town. It would be really stupid for scum to fake the result like that. Plus I get a town vibe from some of his earlier posts as well. So Dunn vs Echo is TvT IMO.

I still don't know why this Slick wagon is derailing. If there's a Vig and he doesn't end up lynched, I nominate him for a shot tonight since he's clearly decided to not be helpful or participate in any way.

Finally if the alternative wagon to Slick is Kyouko I'm up for that. I still hate the following posts by him:

Spoiler: Kyouko Scumread
In post 2992, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I feel like this wagon is ignoring the info Gin's fakeclaim gave us. Working on a wallpost about the votes onto Gin's wagon atm.

He proposed shooting amongst 6 players and 5 of those players ended up voting him, making up half of his lynch wagon. We know texcat was scum and was within Gin's sights. We should be examining the others' reasons for voting Gin to see if we can uncover a blue mafia member there, and looking at how others reacted to tex being a target
In post 3045, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 2420, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:So, out of All Alone, Zach, Slick, Echo, Debi or Texcat please tell me who'd you like me to shoot and who you think the shot would be most wasted on.

I'll take the best case I find and we'll work from there day 2 given the flips we get.

P.S. You won't convince me to shoot outside this pool of players.
In post 2914, mhsmith0 wrote:
Votecount 1.Final
Alisae (1)
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (10)

drealmerz7 (1)
Ircher (1)
SlickDilinger (2)
, ,
EchoVision (3)
, , ,
No lynch (1)

Day one deadline is Sunday January 15, 4 PM PST. (expired on 2017-01-15 17:00:00)

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch!
[/size]
In post 2421, Alisae wrote:Gin I've said this multiple times, Texcat.
>They are my strongest scumread.
>Grey came off to me as not playing his towngame.
>They think they're lynchbait when they aren't
>Their reasoning for voting me is very weak.
Alisae isn't Red for this post imo, could still be Blue but I'm leaning more towards town on him. There was also a point when I called some people out for not putting their votes on "useful wagons" when we had 2 large competing wagons and 2 smaller competing wagons between Alisae and Texcat:
In post 1976, mhsmith0 wrote:
Votecount 1.14
Alisae (2)
, ,
TheRealGin-N-Tonic (6)
, , , , , ,
drealmerz7 (7)
, , , , , , ,
texcat (2)
, ,
Not Voting (2)
, ,

Day one deadline is Sunday January 15, 4 PM PST. (expired on 2017-01-15 17:00:00)

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch!
[/size]
All Alone, Zach, HS, Kyouko, rb, Wraith, drealmerz all either SRed Gin or didn't believe his claim I think. That leaves Slick and Echo. Those are my top suspects for Blue mafia based on that reread, if there was a Blue Mafia in Gin's vigpool. I'd rather try to get Red to shoot at them than mislynch a lurker, but I'd go Slick's way today. Not Echo today I don't think. I didn't find anything conclusive in there but I feel like my reads are in a better place now than they were before I went back to read

I may have misunderstood but it seemed to me like HS was saying Wraith if multiball because he thought Gin was scum? Not sure, will see what HS has to say about the multiball flip.
In post 3051, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

The intention of my post was to express that I think the Wraith wagon is a bad choice and we should reexamine Gin's wagon and fakeclaim to see if anything stands out as scummy. Ideally we look for a pool of blue mafia suspects today and lynch from in there in hopes that if we miss, red mafia will still shoot at our pool in hopes of hitting blue. We can look for red suspects too to try to direct blue's shots at red but it would be best to try to lynch blue today imo
In post 3052, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:If Wraith is mafia he's probably red, and blue will shoot him tonight, so no need to lynch him right away
In post 3082, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:laughed at "vig rb"

Maybe swap the days on Echo/Wraith because Wraith might get shot by blue mafia tonight anyways
In post 3096, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:There's nothing to overlook, blue is a convenient way to refer to the opposite of red. Wraith would get shot because Blue is looking for Tex's partners

@Echo - I think it's optimal to keep the scum factions as evenly matched as possible to keep them scared of each other. If red gets lynched today there will be 0-1 red left and 2-3 blue left as we enter the night phase. I want blue aiming at red and red aiming at blue, I don't want either of them aiming at town/PRs.
What makes you think I'm worried about what happened? I just explained why it's unlikely that there is a vig because Dunn and I were talking about the plausibility of Gin's claim and how Gin could have possibly known if there was a vig or not.

Echo - Do you think Dunn and I are red or blue?

tl;dr His major fixation on finding "Blue" Scum and strange confidence that one scumteam will shoot me tonight makes me think he's Red Scum looking to lynch someone from the rival team.

In fact, that's plenty more justification to vote him than Slick at this point, IMO.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Kyouko
The wagon only falls apart if you let it. Get back on.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 3625, EchoVision wrote:
In post 3084, Dunnstral wrote:I don't want to wade through your posts anymore
wanted to vig Alisae because of his posts... that reason is shittier than your non existant reason for me
No it's not lmao
GTKAS
| here.
Severa
Severa
Mafia Scum
Severa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Severa »

VOTE: Wraith

This is a better wagon.

Titus, let's deal. If I'm wrong I will vote SlickDilinger with you. If I'm right, nothing besides ego points.

This is scum and I need your vote to lynch it. I am superconfident in you being town.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Alisae »

Does my vote help?
No?
Too bad you're getting it
VOTE: Wraith
GTKAS
| here.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 3629, Severa wrote:VOTE: Wraith

This is a better wagon.

Titus, let's deal. If I'm wrong I will vote SlickDilinger with you. If I'm right, nothing besides ego points.

This is scum and I need your vote to lynch it. I am superconfident in you being town.
It's funny how you haven't elaborated why I'm scum outside of "This is scum"
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 3608, mhsmith0 wrote:As this would now be the fourth prod, Debi is being force-replaced for inactivity.
Sad that slick is still in game with this activity level, people are getting cold feet but it doesn't make sense for it to be bussers getting cold feet.

Anyways, sick of people pushing me over deciding the other team is blue, part of the reason I'm so confident saying blue over a d over again is to bait scum pushing a fake scumflip

VOTE: wraith
Provide real reasons for voting me
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

IS THE ABOVE OMGUS!
GTKAS
| here.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 3632, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 3608, mhsmith0 wrote:As this would now be the fourth prod, Debi is being force-replaced for inactivity.
Sad that slick is still in game with this activity level, people are getting cold feet but it doesn't make sense for it to be bussers getting cold feet.

Anyways, sick of people pushing me over deciding the other team is blue, part of the reason I'm so confident saying blue over a d over again is to bait scum pushing a fake scumflip

VOTE: wraith
Provide real reasons for voting me
Oh did you not look at the Spoiler tag?

Do I seriously waste my time when I try to format my posts so they're easy to follow?
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

A fake scumslip*

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

You provided a tldr so no I didn't read it on mobile

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Wraith »

Your loss then.

Also of note is that Kyouko has expressed several times that he's thought I'm RedScum but is only now willing to put his money where his mouth is. I
wonder
why?
Show

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Just read it, it's a quote dump, the entire analysis is in the tl;dr so yeah still waiting for a legitimate reason to scumread me

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I've explained the reason why. I'm tired of people pushing me over saying blue. Same goes for Zach, and part of Human's push.

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 3638, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Just read it, it's a quote dump, the entire analysis is in the tl;dr so yeah still waiting for a legitimate reason to scumread me
You're specifically scumhunting for one scum faction.

You can't possibly rely on knowing who is specifically what scum faction based on analyzing general play without being part of one yourself. You're looking for the rival scumteam and not your own, especially since you just lost a teammate last night.

That's more than enough reason and you're just spouting a poor attempt to discredit me.
Show

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Why can't I know who's red and who's blue from a town perspective? If someone is acting scummy but is not associated with texcat they're blue. If they are associated, they're red. Wraith and Zach if I flip

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

And if I'm voting you and see you as red then how does it make sense for me to be red hunting for the rival faction?

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

If the light is green you go
If the light is yellow you slow down
If the light is red you stop
GTKAS
| here.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

If anything the people pushing me over saying blue are red looking to lynch the rival team

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

Kyouko learn to drive and don't bully :P
GTKAS
| here.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

No fuck that these reasons people are giving for voting me are shit

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Wraith dumps a wall of me saying red and blue, concludes that I must be scum hunting the opposing faction right after he admits to knowing that I think he's aligned with texcat. However he also claims I am aligned with texcat, there's a huge hole in his logic there and he needs lynched

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

Akarin is ashamed of you.
I also want to lynch you or wraith.
GTKAS
| here.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 3641, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Why can't I know who's red and who's blue from a town perspective? If someone is acting scummy but is not associated with texcat they're blue. If they are associated, they're red. Wraith and Zach if I flip
Considering texcat had like ~35 total posts I don't know how you can assume someone is "associated with texcat" based off such a small sample size.

And it's also funny that you think I'm voting you because you assumed the other scumteam is Blue. While I've mentioned before it was an eyebrow-raiser it's not the reason I'm voting you, and I never stated as such in the post where I changed my vote to you.

Oh and something that has only just now struck is that you're fixated on looking for someone from the other scumteam today when it's the RedScum who have suffered a loss. If you're going to look for a specific scumteam as town, why
wouldn't
it be the team that has already been weakened? As town you want to eliminate one nightkill from the equation as fast as possible. So why go for the second, full-strength scumteam first if you're going to go for one scumteam in particular?

Oh wait it's because you're RedScum looking for a rival.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”