Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3451 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3317, Von Payne wrote:
In post 3314, Ydrasse wrote: what did you vote for the dreams yesterday?
We didn't vote for any dreams. Unless Drew did it without my knowledge. We've been really bad about sending stuff in before the deadline this game

:dead:
It didn't end up mattering this game but you should really be submitting; this could have caused town to lose due to the selected dream
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3452 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Ydrasse' role aside, I don't think it was clear that it was Sunflower over Von payne at all, I think there was enough reasonable doubt about the "quick hammer" as it was actually dragged out quite a bit before that point.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3503 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3499, fferyllt wrote: [*]We went with a longer night phase because the Bad Dreams had more decisions to make, including picking a dream to reveal privately to them at the start of the Moonrise phase. I'd like feedback on whether that was helpful to the Bad Dreams. I'm pretty sure the Dream Voyagers weren't exactly thrilled with 72 hour nights.[/list]
I liked it but if I were town I probably would want it to be sped up. It was rough in the latter half of the game

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”