bankaikiller
bankaikiller
Goon
bankaikiller
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:29 am

Post by bankaikiller »

Nero, saying the most utterly, retarded crapw. I like where my votes at.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What am I saying that's "crap"?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:32 am

Post by ika »

elusive is being replaced as per the request.

Also unless if a player is breaking a rule, they will not be replaced.
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:33 am

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 767, Nero Cain wrote:Elusive. What do you think of TT claiming that I'm active lurking when I'm obv not?

Lol, just look at your ISO.

173 is your vote on ABR, barely enough reason to make it more than a random vote.
451 you were asked about your reads on other players, you post a little case against ABR and throw in some other names superficially.

Pretty much every other post(all 100 of them) is discussion of tiers, other game mechanics, jokes, off-topic, mindless pushing of the ABR train, etc etc etc. Everything
except
scum hunting.
This is the greatest and best sig in the world... tribute.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
bankaikiller
bankaikiller
Goon
bankaikiller
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:37 am

Post by bankaikiller »

In post 779, TroubledTownie wrote:
In post 767, Nero Cain wrote:Elusive. What do you think of TT claiming that I'm active lurking when I'm obv not?

173 is your vote on ABR, barely enough reason to make it more than a random vote.
451 you were asked about your reads on other players, you post a little case against ABR and throw in some other names superficially.

Pretty much every other post(all 100 of them) is discussion of tiers, other game mechanics, jokes, off-topic, mindless pushing of the ABR train, etc etc etc. Everything
except
scum hunting.

Not to mention saying ridiculious things to try to get a townie gone. I urge every sane person to lynch this scrub.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:42 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 780, bankaikiller wrote:
Not to mention saying ridiculious things to try to get a townie gone. I urge every sane person to
lynch this scrub

"Lynch this scrub," not "Lynch this scum." I might just be calling out semantics, but I think that's pretty interesting for you to say, bankai..
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 778, ika wrote:Also unless if a player is breaking a rule, they will not be replaced.

Well I would say that if he's town that he's playing against his wincon but then again there's not a rule about playing to your wincon so *hrmpf*

except
scum hunting.

I'd argue that pushing my top scum read, discussing why t3 is bad for town IS scum hunting and doing what a townie needs to do.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:52 am

Post by TroubledTownie »

In post 782, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 778, ika wrote:Also unless if a player is breaking a rule, they will not be replaced.

Well I would say that if he's town that he's playing against his wincon but then again there's not a rule about playing to your wincon so *hrmpf*

except
scum hunting.

I'd argue that pushing my top scum read, discussing why t3 is bad for town IS scum hunting and doing what a townie needs to do.

Your top scum read is weak, and your pushing of that read is weak as well. Your second(?) top scum read (vote acryon because he's ABRs buddy) is even worse, and your switch to that wagon looks opportunistic and scummy.

You've shown nothing that looks like sincere, invested scum-hunting. Talk about tiers is fine, that discussion had to happen, but it was resolved as of . Nobody can point to their part in the tier discussion and use that as any kind of town-indicative activity. That's exactly the kind of active-lurking content scum would be focusing on. That way, they appear active, but aren't committing themselves to read/vote mistakes that could come back to haunt them.

You have the second-most posts in the thread, but almost nothing that looks like real scumhunting.
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
TroubledTownie
TroubledTownie
Goon
TroubledTownie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:57 am

Post by TroubledTownie »

Not to mention, any kind of appeal-to-ridicule looks pretty scummy as well. If you're really pro-town, you should be clarifying your motivations and reasoning so the town is more informed overall.

This is all appeal-to-ridicule:

In post 671, Nero Cain wrote:ZOMG I in a road to rome game

In post 680, Nero Cain wrote:
yeah, I'm in a newbie game.

In post 706, Nero Cain wrote:Hi. My name is Nero Cain and I am your
somewhat
friendly IC. Currently there are no SE's so please direct any and all questions to me. I will NEVER lie about game theory and I will answer to the best of my ability. Here our the rules I have to follow. Our mafia wiki is the best thing since ISO. Sidebar: I can no longer play on sites without ISO. To read a players ISO click on the ISO link located in the upper left right after the post number.

ISO stands for isolation. It brings up all of a players posts in that game. While on the subject of abbreviations; be sure to familiarize yourself with these common abbreviations. But back on the topic of the wiki. It is a great source of information but it is NOT a bible. I still encourage the reading of it but there won't be a test on it.

Here are a few tips and/or words of encouragement:

1: This is a game. Do try to have fun but do not (or stop) partake in such activities as:

• Trolling
    Lurking
    Generally being disruptive
    being rude

There are other players in the game, what may be fun/funny to you may not be fun or funny to the next person.

2. This game is a commitment. If you don't think you'll have time to play or be active kindly replace out. No one will think any less of you and if they do: Fuck em. :lol:

3. DO do the following:

• play to your wincon
    have fun (yes I know I already said this)
    be active
    listen to Nero Cain
    ask questions*
    try your best**

4. Don't get discouraged. No one on this site picks up the game and is automatically good. Its a learning process.

5. All hail Mith!

*No questions are dumb (except the ones I call dumb) If you don't understand something ask away. Unless you are a robot that's how we learn. Sidebar: we can also learn by reading but SO. MUCH. FUCKING. EFFORT.

**if YOU feel that you tried your best that's all that matters. Who gives a shit what others think?

In post 749, Nero Cain wrote:HERDING KITTENS!
(Now with ∞ more Wiki!)
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:19 am

Post by killerjester »

This is a reminder that discussion of ongoing games will not be tolerated in any form. If you are unsure what constitutes discussion of an ongoing game run it by me in PM first. In addition, players seeking replacement should not continue posting in this thread.

-killerjester
Lead Developer
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
bankaikiller
bankaikiller
Goon
bankaikiller
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:49 am

Post by bankaikiller »

Lol, I love this game.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 783, TroubledTownie wrote:Your top scum read is weak, and your pushing of that read is weak as well.

No. My case on ABR is MUCH stronger than ABR's "case" on me.

In post 783, TroubledTownie wrote:and your switch to that wagon looks opportunistic and scummy

I disagree. I had been previously scumreading Ac so....that's pretty much the opposite of opportunistic. Like ABR KNEW I was scumrading Ac and he still agreed to join the wagon but didn't.

In post 783, TroubledTownie wrote:they appear active, but aren't committing themselves to read/vote mistakes that could come back to haunt them.

yeah...no. I have reads and I am made my votes so I guess just keep on throwing around buzzwords.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by House »

Liking TroubledTownie as scum. He's not this bad as town.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by House »

Well I can't say he's not this bad as town, but his thought processes are terrible.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

agreed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

House, do you think that TT is scum with ABR and is discrediting/belittleing me to try and save his buddy or he's scum that knows I'm wrong on ABR?

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:17 am

Post by House »

I don't think they're both scum.

I don't see TT throwing himself out there for a buddy on D1. I don't have a ton of experience with him, granted, but from what I do know, he's smarter than that.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:17 am

Post by House »

Which annoys me because I want to read ABR as scum SOOOOO fucking bad.

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:07 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

House
can you be more specific as why you see play as scummy . What about his thought process do you see as bad, Also how do you equate his bad play as scummy,,,, what is the difference between just playing badly and playing bad in a scummy way
Xombie
Xombie
Goon
Xombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:35 am

Post by Xombie »

Sorry guys
Ill have some time to catch up in this after the game tonight
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:00 am

Post by House »

In post 794, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:House
can you be more specific as why you see play as scummy . What about his thought process do you see as bad, Also how do you equate his bad play as scummy,,,, what is the difference between just playing badly and playing bad in a scummy way

I can't expand on that read because it relies on information that can't be discussed at this time.

Soon though! Definitely before this game is done. Probably before tomorrow is.

eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by eyestott »

Getting to this game soon. Sorry for my inactivity, but its not anything to do with this game.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by House »

In post 797, eyestott wrote:Getting to this game soon. Sorry for my inactivity, but its not anything to do with this game.

Your meatworld problems clearly stem from the fact you got a scum role pm.

/sarcasm ;)

eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by eyestott »

In post 686, House wrote:
In post 676, eyestott wrote:That wasnt as in "I think its experience, but i added the question mark so you can validate me", it was a "I thought you'd realise"

I wouldn't call one game experience, so I couldn't have possibly validated that post even if you had been asking for it.

Not liking your read of me, broheim.

Will come back to this later, but REDACTED.
In post 742, elusive wrote:

I think T2 is the scummiest stance to have on the first day. Let's assume everyone is an ungeared raider. How does having a doc or bodyguard first, without a role cop or jailer or someone of value to protect? That is the scummiest and most "safe" option for scum to hide under.

But that assumes everyone is an ungeared (and completely vanilla) raider at this moment, which is wrong. I mean, I have a night action as a result of my race (not that its worth killing over), but other races may have actually useful abilities. I'm not saying that a doc/BG would be good for first day, but I'm saying you're making them out to be worse than they are.
In post 745, elusive wrote:You yourself stated that you didn't care which option was chosen which was why you picked T2....that in itself is so scum I can't even see why no one hasn't picked up on it. However, while Rampage protects you or ignores your massive scum slips or maybe tiny chance that you are town but inept but I rarely believe in things like that....I don't care.

Try discussing something relevant.

Do you believe that only scum wouldn't have an opinion about which tier to get?
What are the "massive scum slips" you refer to?
In post 781, Ozgin wrote:
In post 780, bankaikiller wrote:
Not to mention saying ridiculious things to try to get a townie gone. I urge every sane person to
lynch this scrub

"Lynch this scrub," not "Lynch this scum." I might just be calling out semantics, but I think that's pretty interesting for you to say, bankai..

Dont like this. just because Bankai isnt saying TT is scum doesn't mean he thinks he is town.
In post 798, House wrote:
In post 797, eyestott wrote:Getting to this game soon. Sorry for my inactivity, but its not anything to do with this game.

Your meatworld problems clearly stem from the fact you got a scum role pm.

/sarcasm ;)

Damnit, you caught me.
/sarcasm XD

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”