Goon

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 2:31 am

Post by Florestan »

In post 151, Staeg wrote:
In post 109, Fate wrote:STAEG YOU GET AN AUTO TOWN PASS

FOR LYNCHING KATSUKI

I WILL NOT LET THIS GO TO N1 WITHOUT SCUMKATSUKI FLIP

THEN I CAN BE NKD IN PEACE
Actually I got this exact same feeling from the two posts preceding yours; the jump on Flore is terrible and everyone related to it at this point should be ashamed (although the early part was nois)
vote: camntsuki

Nahdia's amazing, heuristically is questionable af (135??)°
In post 146, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: alban
post more.
Why him, in particular? Why anyone, actually? Is that ~really~ what you want to be doing right now?
This feels weird to me but I'm not fullly sur ewhy
In post 216, Staeg wrote:I woulda been on board with the flores vote until someone said that it can't really be a scumslip, at which point more or less everything flores had done became indicative of stupid, not alignment
which is even more easily seen in the last couple of pages
I guess I like this.
In post 241, Staeg wrote:
In post 239, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 238, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 237, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 234, Fate wrote:HEY WEVE TALKED A LOT ABOUT A LOT OF THINGS IN THE PAST TWO APGES CERBERUS CARE TO SHARE
The last two pages were noise and nonsense, mainly.

pedit: Also, you're welcome aristo. How have you been? I can't remember the last time we played a game together, i think we have like just one together in the past? Meh. Probably doesn't matter, I don't consciously try to think about meta, so whatever.
I believe it was Inorganic Chemistry. Fun times!
Also, I've been well, you?

I like your Camntsuki townread.
Do you have any other developing reads to share at this time?
Hmm. I've been well enough. :P Ah, other reads. Not so much? I want to believe I'm right about Flores, and if that's the case, then Nahdia gets lots of town points, but the point fate is making about how pushing flores for that potential slip is really a very simple way for scum to push an easy mislynch is absolutely correct, and that gives me pause. I'm hopeful that she's town...but I have no reason to be certain.

Other than that, the other interactions didn't really sink in. I read it, didn't see a point to most of what people were saying, and it all got filed under null for all of them.

White Light is interesting? For obvious reasons.

Really, I need to see a lot more. I'm impressed that I'm even able to say this much to you. :P
Are you really playing both the "flores is scum yea" and the "but damn what an easy mislynch" angles?
This is also pretty good, it might be buddying and I've been burned there before this feels okay.
In post 294, Staeg wrote:
In post 283, Nahdia wrote:
In post 113, Florestan wrote:WTF are you guys on.
Do y'all want me to out Maize to prove I know who it is?
My point is that people have already softed that they aren't him and should stop. My loved status is confirmable and will show up in votecounts just TDD have been lazy and haven't done those yet.

Also Fate I asked about that pregame which is why there is that last post to the gamestart.
In post 268, Florestan wrote:First off I love staeg and ari right now. I feel like of every one pushing the 'flores slipped even though its confirmed that he didn't" angle is wrong.
The mod made a mistake and didn't include the name of Maize in my PM but I should've known who it is and I know now.
So uh, which is it?

VOTE: Flores
How is this a contradiction?
moreso here as well.
In post 695, Staeg wrote:
In post 678, camntsuki wrote:Do we have a townbloc yet? Lets run up Alpaca or Dwlee.
unvote
vote: dwlee
This kinda pings me tbh. He goes surprisingly easily with the town bloc, maybe he just doesn't like Dwlee but he hasn't expressed that at all yet. This feels like Staeg is going super easy with the flow and isn't questioning things or having the paranoia that I want from him. Honestly just this post alone makes me not want to stop his wagon, even though it has 0 analysis.
In post 805, Staeg wrote:
In post 801, Dwlee99 wrote:figure stuff out
this. that's not what nka is on day 2. camn has quite remarkably described what nka on day 2 is.
What conclusions do you hope to reach through your nka? I saw something like "flore looks bad if somethingoranother." Does that still hold? Do you believe that the main metric scum would use for shooting is "who suspects us most"?
This is good content though, I'm not sure whether good theory is towny or scummy yet. I usually play mostly live so good theory is usually towny there but with more time I'm not so sure.
In post 882, Staeg wrote:yessssss
unvote
vote: h_a
eh? I guess this is okay.
In post 951, Staeg wrote:I'll hold off on the alpaca vote till tomorrow, want to sleep on whether his lack of consideration for our particular circumstances is significant towards his alignment;
While I can understand the thought process behind "I'd like to ally with the assassin!" there's no way I can accept that on the grounds of scumhunting and the assassin being h_a. Because h_a was goddamn useless. So continuing the ally angle is not okay.
Alpaca, did you notice that I linked his entire ISO?
H_A analysis was fine, fmpov given that I think Alpaca is outed this looks pretty bad. The first paragraph feels like bullshit to me and the question at the end feels awkward and forced to me. Like I don't fully understand why townStaeg would say that.
In post 993, Staeg wrote:
In post 991, Aristophanes wrote:I swear to you, get me to lylo and we have a 100% winrate. (We being town.) I strongly believe that if we follow Camntsuki's list, we will win prior to that though, and Lylo will not be necessary.
This is the driving force behind my vote btw
In post 996, Staeg wrote:
In post 995, Thor665 wrote:
In post 991, Aristophanes wrote:I swear to you, get me to lylo and we have a 100% winrate. (We being town.) I strongly believe that if we follow Camntsuki's list, we will win prior to that though, and Lylo will not be necessary.
That seems a random value to call scummy.
What's your read on Flore?
Really? It stuck out to me.
Didn't remember much of Flore except for the early scumslip shenanigans, iso-check reveals 634 into 681 which feels extremely off. The recent vig-mafia argument with alpaca gives me a headache, but so does everything else related to alpaca, so whatever. Would be willing to switch my vote here; the two aforementioned posts are probably worse than aristo's 991.
In post 1009, Staeg wrote:
Frankly I am unimpressed by both you and Camn "noticing" new top scum reads.
Yes, U think if that was a valid scumtell you would have hung onto it far more than you did - that you forgot/missed a more important scumtell makes me think you're either scum, or that the scumtells are all super weak, so should be assessed as such.

Why, what are you getting out of all this?
The reason why I "noticed" a new top scumread is because nothing about the two posts of flore's I mentioned before was suspicious individually. I hadn't registered that they were really made by the same person as consecutive posts.

All of what?
Here is my issue with this. First off sequentially Staeg accepted Camn's townbloc, which included me. Then people started pushing on Alpaca, and Staeg 'finds' these two posts which is his world seems to confirm me as scum to him, which a). he didn't do originally and b). his point doesn't make any goddamn sense in the first place. So he is opportunistically jumping around to save Alpaca and making up a fake case on me who earlier he accepted as town.

To be fully honest this iso isn't that bad. In general the lack of content is as worrying as whatever I just mentioned, but unlike Alpaca I can see most of the stuff in his iso coming from town. Still this slot should never endgame. It isn't towny enough for me to accept death in order to preserve it by any means though.
"Quoint a quincidence! O.K. Omnius Kollidimus. As Ollover Krumwall sayed when he slepped ueber his grannyamother."
Florestan
Florestan
Goon
Florestan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 2:31 am

Post by Florestan »

In post 151, Staeg wrote:
In post 109, Fate wrote:STAEG YOU GET AN AUTO TOWN PASS

FOR LYNCHING KATSUKI

I WILL NOT LET THIS GO TO N1 WITHOUT SCUMKATSUKI FLIP

THEN I CAN BE NKD IN PEACE
Actually I got this exact same feeling from the two posts preceding yours; the jump on Flore is terrible and everyone related to it at this point should be ashamed (although the early part was nois)
vote: camntsuki

Nahdia's amazing, heuristically is questionable af (135??)°
In post 146, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: alban
post more.
Why him, in particular? Why anyone, actually? Is that ~really~ what you want to be doing right now?
This feels weird to me but I'm not fullly sur ewhy
In post 216, Staeg wrote:I woulda been on board with the flores vote until someone said that it can't really be a scumslip, at which point more or less everything flores had done became indicative of stupid, not alignment
which is even more easily seen in the last couple of pages
I guess I like this.
In post 241, Staeg wrote:
In post 239, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 238, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 237, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 234, Fate wrote:HEY WEVE TALKED A LOT ABOUT A LOT OF THINGS IN THE PAST TWO APGES CERBERUS CARE TO SHARE
The last two pages were noise and nonsense, mainly.

pedit: Also, you're welcome aristo. How have you been? I can't remember the last time we played a game together, i think we have like just one together in the past? Meh. Probably doesn't matter, I don't consciously try to think about meta, so whatever.
I believe it was Inorganic Chemistry. Fun times!
Also, I've been well, you?

I like your Camntsuki townread.
Do you have any other developing reads to share at this time?
Hmm. I've been well enough. :P Ah, other reads. Not so much? I want to believe I'm right about Flores, and if that's the case, then Nahdia gets lots of town points, but the point fate is making about how pushing flores for that potential slip is really a very simple way for scum to push an easy mislynch is absolutely correct, and that gives me pause. I'm hopeful that she's town...but I have no reason to be certain.

Other than that, the other interactions didn't really sink in. I read it, didn't see a point to most of what people were saying, and it all got filed under null for all of them.

White Light is interesting? For obvious reasons.

Really, I need to see a lot more. I'm impressed that I'm even able to say this much to you. :P
Are you really playing both the "flores is scum yea" and the "but damn what an easy mislynch" angles?
This is also pretty good, it might be buddying and I've been burned there before this feels okay.
In post 294, Staeg wrote:
In post 283, Nahdia wrote:
In post 113, Florestan wrote:WTF are you guys on.
Do y'all want me to out Maize to prove I know who it is?
My point is that people have already softed that they aren't him and should stop. My loved status is confirmable and will show up in votecounts just TDD have been lazy and haven't done those yet.

Also Fate I asked about that pregame which is why there is that last post to the gamestart.
In post 268, Florestan wrote:First off I love staeg and ari right now. I feel like of every one pushing the 'flores slipped even though its confirmed that he didn't" angle is wrong.
The mod made a mistake and didn't include the name of Maize in my PM but I should've known who it is and I know now.
So uh, which is it?

VOTE: Flores
How is this a contradiction?
moreso here as well.
In post 695, Staeg wrote:
In post 678, camntsuki wrote:Do we have a townbloc yet? Lets run up Alpaca or Dwlee.
unvote
vote: dwlee
This kinda pings me tbh. He goes surprisingly easily with the town bloc, maybe he just doesn't like Dwlee but he hasn't expressed that at all yet. This feels like Staeg is going super easy with the flow and isn't questioning things or having the paranoia that I want from him. Honestly just this post alone makes me not want to stop his wagon, even though it has 0 analysis.
In post 805, Staeg wrote:
In post 801, Dwlee99 wrote:figure stuff out
this. that's not what nka is on day 2. camn has quite remarkably described what nka on day 2 is.
What conclusions do you hope to reach through your nka? I saw something like "flore looks bad if somethingoranother." Does that still hold? Do you believe that the main metric scum would use for shooting is "who suspects us most"?
This is good content though, I'm not sure whether good theory is towny or scummy yet. I usually play mostly live so good theory is usually towny there but with more time I'm not so sure.
In post 882, Staeg wrote:yessssss
unvote
vote: h_a
eh? I guess this is okay.
In post 951, Staeg wrote:I'll hold off on the alpaca vote till tomorrow, want to sleep on whether his lack of consideration for our particular circumstances is significant towards his alignment;
While I can understand the thought process behind "I'd like to ally with the assassin!" there's no way I can accept that on the grounds of scumhunting and the assassin being h_a. Because h_a was goddamn useless. So continuing the ally angle is not okay.
Alpaca, did you notice that I linked his entire ISO?
H_A analysis was fine, fmpov given that I think Alpaca is outed this looks pretty bad. The first paragraph feels like bullshit to me and the question at the end feels awkward and forced to me. Like I don't fully understand why townStaeg would say that.
In post 996, Staeg wrote:
In post 995, Thor665 wrote:
That seems a random value to call scummy.
What's your read on Flore?
Really? It stuck out to me.
Didn't remember much of Flore except for the early scumslip shenanigans, iso-check reveals 634 into 681 which feels extremely off. The recent vig-mafia argument with alpaca gives me a headache, but so does everything else related to alpaca, so whatever. Would be willing to switch my vote here; the two aforementioned posts are probably worse than aristo's 991.
In post 1009, Staeg wrote:
Frankly I am unimpressed by both you and Camn "noticing" new top scum reads.
Yes, U think if that was a valid scumtell you would have hung onto it far more than you did - that you forgot/missed a more important scumtell makes me think you're either scum, or that the scumtells are all super weak, so should be assessed as such.

Why, what are you getting out of all this?
The reason why I "noticed" a new top scumread is because nothing about the two posts of flore's I mentioned before was suspicious individually. I hadn't registered that they were really made by the same person as consecutive posts.

All of what?
Here is my issue with this. First off sequentially Staeg accepted Camn's townbloc, which included me. Then people started pushing on Alpaca, and Staeg 'finds' these two posts which is his world seems to confirm me as scum to him, which a). he didn't do originally and b). his point doesn't make any goddamn sense in the first place. So he is opportunistically jumping around to save Alpaca and making up a fake case on me who earlier he accepted as town.

To be fully honest this iso isn't that bad. In general the lack of content is as worrying as whatever I just mentioned, but unlike Alpaca I can see most of the stuff in his iso coming from town. Still this slot should never endgame. It isn't towny enough for me to accept death in order to preserve it by any means though.
"Quoint a quincidence! O.K. Omnius Kollidimus. As Ollover Krumwall sayed when he slepped ueber his grannyamother."
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 3:14 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

hmm I wonder if it is nosferatu / cerb after all. I kinda want to just trust my instinct and be like "staeg could be town right here"
but at the same time logic is a thing
but logic would have made me lynch sircakez in college mafia hmm
I prefer they, thanks :)
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 3:36 am

Post by Aristophanes »

The two should just both die.
Staeg, you should indeed claim probably.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:08 am

Post by camntsuki »

In post 1192, camntsuki wrote:Scumteam = Staeg/Cerberus!
I cant fight the feeling.
It's burning like glowing coals In my soul.

I doubt we would have a hated scum.
They would be way underpowered here if that were true.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:32 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I guess I'd be fine seeing what staeg's claim is before going any further.
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:47 am

Post by Staeg »

Rachel, 1-shot rolecop, shot not yet used.
sa vrede?
Florestan
Florestan
Goon
Florestan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:48 am

Post by Florestan »

Who tf is Rachel?
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Staeg »

sa vrede?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

eh don't hammer
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

UNVOTE:
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm considering staeg confirmed town atm.
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 9:12 am

Post by camntsuki »

WTF, Dwlee?
Rolecops are scummy af at baseline.

Besides, he actually means "Rachael, Scum JOAT, one of which is a rolecop, the others too scummy to express, please lynch me"

So- explain your thinking here.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

lol
camntsuki
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
camntsuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 9:17 am

Post by camntsuki »

no really- what about THAT claim makes him suddenly conf?
Florestan
Florestan
Goon
Florestan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Florestan »

Staeg when were you planning on using your shot?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1216, Florestan wrote:Staeg when were you planning on using your shot?
this is a good question
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Fine.

Role cop claim sucks.
Why haven't you used it?

Let's kill it.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1213, camntsuki wrote:WTF, Dwlee?
Rolecops are scummy af at baseline.

Besides, he actually means "Rachael, Scum JOAT, one of which is a rolecop, the others too scummy to express, please lynch me"
truly.

1-shot rolecop, gunsmith, or anything that doesn't strictly alignment indicative is actually really just a JOAT claim.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Staeg »

Tonight, probably; I was waiting mostly for someone else to claim (and also be relevant to check).
sa vrede?
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Staeg »

In post 1218, Aristophanes wrote:
Fine.

Role cop claim sucks.
Why haven't you used it?

Let's kill it.
Who, in your opinion, should I have used it on?
sa vrede?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Camn, when they fakeclaimed?
Dwlee or Nos, as they are hard to read.
Whomever.
Why have you held it back?
- Jingle
Staeg
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Staeg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:41 pm

Post by Staeg »

In post 1222, Aristophanes wrote:Camn, when they fakeclaimed?
are you retarded?
Dwlee or Nos, as they are hard to read.
Whomever.
Y'all have been so kind to point out that roles aren't very alignment indicative. How does it help me read them?
Why have you held it back?
So that I can use the shot to check a fishy claim. My role is less than useless if my target dies or if I find a role that could easily be scum or town and claimable as such.
sa vrede?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:01 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1223, Staeg wrote:My role is less than useless if my target dies or if I find a role that could easily be scum or town and claimable as such.
Yeah, though we appear to be in a slight bit of a role madness-esque type game, so it's pretty informative across the board methinks. Did you not consider that, or did you and find a reason to dismiss the concept?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”