1) A Real Scourge
5) Frozen Angel
7) Dream Man
* = prodded
SnarkySnowman, ???, killed N1.
Alchemist21, SCP-597, The Mother of Them All, killed N1.
kelbris, SCP-1990, Mediocre Wish Granter, mauled by bears N1.
jmo16mla, SCP-055, [unknown], decommissioned D2.
Ranger, SCP-173, The Statue, killed N2.
Klingoncelt, SCP-1867, A Gentleman, decommissioned D3.
Dream Man, SCP-1459, The Puppy Machine, killed N3.
Raskolnikov, SCP-____-J, Procrastinati, decommissioned D4.
1) Always play to your win condition.
2) No wibbly wobbly tricky stuffs; overly small text (preferably none smaller than size 50), encrypted or hidden text and the like.
3) If you have the power to edit or delete posts… please don’t.
4) No discussion of this game outside of this thread unless your Role PM allows it.
5) No quoting of Role PMs or of other private topics, only paraphrasing.
6) No impersonating of me, your superfave mod, in here. The colour #FF0000 is mine, and using it will make me cry tears.
7) Faking breaking a rule will be treated the same as actually breaking it. No trying to trick me.
8) I understand Mafia can get heated, but please no personal attacks. At all. Particularly scrutiny will be applied to words targeting a specific group of people, but preferably no personal attacks at all.
9) Play to the spirit of these rules, and don't purposely attempt to bend them. Attempting to do something that you should know is wrong but technically isn't against the rules will still be punished.
10) Not so much a rule as a recommendation, but if you have a question, feel free to ask me. The worst I can say is "no" and then you're really just in the same situation as if you hadn't asked me. Questions about anything that isn't public information at the time (your role, etc) should be made in PMs, however, or they will be ignored.
11) Have fun!
1) Lynches require a number of votes equal to half the number of players +1.
2) Voting must be done either bolded (vote: Player) or vote tags (VOTE: Player). If I miss a vote, please point it out to me so that I can fix it.
3) Once a lynch occurs, the game enters twilight. People can still talk, but no voting or unvoting will be counted.
4) If you are nightkilled, you may make one informationless “bah!” post at the beginning of the next day.
5) Actions will be resolved using the Natural Action Resolution guidelines.
6) Every day has a 2-week deadline. If this deadline is reached without a lynch, no lynch will occur.
7) A No Lynch will occur if enough players are voting No Lynch that a lynch cannot be made by the players who aren't.
8) Every night has a 48-hour deadline.
9) If a player doesn’t post for 48 hours, they will be prodded. If they do not post in-thread within 24 hours of this prod, they will be replaced. If a player receives 3 prods, they will be replaced.
10) All roles were assigned randomly using random.org.
THE FOLLOWING RULES/MECHANICS ARE SPECIFIC TO THIS GAME AND ARE THUS IMPORTANT - READ THESE IF NOTHING ELSE
1) Lynching is flavoured as decommissioning.
2) The "town" is the Foundation. The "mafia" is the Chaos Insurgency.
3) All players are SCPs.
4) If you mention the number of an SCP in your post (provided it is made clear that this is an SCP and not just a random number), I will edit the post to hyperlink it to the relevant article.
5) Less a rule, more a recommendation - I strongly suggest that you read your SCP's mainlist article, as well as potentially any other flipped players'. It will give you a better insight into the flavour, help you be informed about the universe, or maybe just introduce you to something fun!
6) Flavour name - SCP number and title - is non-indiciative of alignment on its own.
SAMPLE ROLE PM
This is the standard format for a Foundation-aligned player's Role PM.