he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:17 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 97, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 69, SirCakez wrote:
In post 67, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:What would you like wagons to be built on on page 3?

Fair enough.

In post 72, SirCakez wrote:
In post 70, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I mean, I find it weird that you wanted to wagon NH for no reason at all and then question a second wagon that actually has some reasoning (valid or otherwise) behind it.

We've exited RVS so I think wagons should have something legitimate to back them up now.

In post 74, SirCakez wrote:Scummy entrance, bad response to RVS wagon, someone just being generally scummy in their posts.

Walk me through your change in thought process here.

In post 93, SirCakez wrote:
Now this post gives me pause.

Why?

I think post-RVS wagons should have something to back them up. Massive wagon had nothing to back it up but there was also nothing else to build a wagon on so that's why I said "Fair enough" in response to that question. It's a theory argument really.

And that post gave me pause because it shot down Firebringer giving a townread without backing it up.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:20 am

Post by Aeronaut »

VC 1.3
VC 1.3

(With 13 students still enrolled, it's 7 to Lynch!)

[L-7] Aristophanes -
[L-7] shaddowez -
[L-6] BlueBloodedToffee -
shaddowez
[L-6] Firebringer -
massive
[L-7] tojam2 -
[L-4] SirCakez -
Night Hunters, tojam2, BlueBloodedToffee
[L-6] Jeanne11 -
kirroha
[L-6] massive -
Firebringer
[L-5] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11, ɀefiend
[L-5] Night Hunters -
GuiltyLion, Aristophanes
[L-7] ɀefiend -
[L-7] PeregrineV -
[L-7] kirroha -

Not Voting
- ,mPeregrineV, SirCakez

Mod Notes:

Final Exams begin in
(expired on 2016-03-12 17:20:32)
2023 W/L | 1-0
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:52 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 92, Firebringer wrote:
In post 90, Night Hunters wrote:Firebringer if you could not have town reads on scum, that would be nice.

-Dad

I have town read on town tho.
I am still unsure of you two.

Dwlee, what do you think of me so far?

Your mom and I are concerned about your slot and the unnatural defense of SC.

-Dad
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:09 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 15, ɀefiend wrote:Was Jeanne's joke so bad that it didn't warrant a response?

I wouldn't say the joke is bad, but shows up basically once per RVS for me.

In post 99, tojam2 wrote:I agree with BBT, SC has had a weird change in heart and only in less than a day.

Why does it being "less than a day" matter? Is it supposed to take someone a long time to change their mind? This reads to me like someone who is trying to add an extra spin to something to make it sound scummier than it is.

VOTE: tojam2

Night Hunters - why do you think Firebringer would go out of his way to hard townread a scumbuddy this early?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:27 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

GL, why do you think Fire would be town reading a buddy? Why can't he be town reading a townie?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:35 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 104, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:GL, why do you think Fire would be town reading a buddy? Why can't he be town reading a townie?

shhhh don't interrupt my question

I'll answer this once NH answers
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Night Hunters »

@guiltyLion, Because SC is pretty scummy and desperate for a handout. Buddies can provide that.

Now if you would answer bbt.

~Titus
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:19 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 106, Night Hunters wrote:Because SC is desperate for a handout.

Where did you get this from? I questioned Fire over why he's townreading me, and all he had was gut which is pretty meh.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 104, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:GL, why do you think Fire would be town reading a buddy? Why can't he be town reading a townie?

So the reason I asked that question to NH is because I'm not seeing SirCakez as strongly scum as they are - their push feels forced. I really doubt a Fire-SC scumteam would open the game this way. If anything, I would think it would be more likely that Fire could be scum WKing town!SC. But NH forming pre-flip associatives like is ew.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I am totally White Knighting SirCakez (rollseyes)
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 102, Night Hunters wrote:Your mom and I are concerned about your slot and the unnatural defense of SC.

-Dad

Well I don't care what you think Dad!
Or what mom thinkss!!!

I am going to art school like I always wanted to do and yo ucan't stop me!
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

If you could provide reasons for your town read on sircakez that would be nice.

-Dad
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

PeregrineV
has yet to post. He will be prodded; if he doesn't respond within the next
(expired on 2016-02-29 20:00:32)
, he will be replaced.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:34 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

Hi, I am back.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Night Hunters »

@SirCakez,

I get you being desperate for a hand out because of your trajectory this game. You appeared to have zero desire on why I was looking into Zefiend as I put forth that question and had nothing to say when I poked there. Instead, you were
very
hyper about getting my RVS train to get traction. You said you were out of RVS and didn't unvote in 52, and were heavily pressuring our slot. In 63, you are objecting to a foundationless wagon on massive. If 85 and 88 are to be believed, that means you objected to a counterwagon to your townread that you forgot to Unvote solely because there was a lack of information to do so. Town generally don't discourage counterwagons to their townreads from forming based on lack of information. It's much more likely that you retroactively picked the two players pushing you the hardest to townread and wanted me to talk more about the other read I had to draw attention away from yourself.

Your Fire push here is half assed. You ask an obligatory question to Fire after it's been highlighted that we don't like his townread. Yet us calling out Fire for having a townread on your slot "gives you pause". You're talking out of both sides of your mouth. It reads as talk about anyone BUT SirCakez.

@GuiltyLion, I am struggling to follow that post. You're claiming that because you don't agree our scumread is forced? That makes no sense. Your train of thought also reeks of bullshit. You asked us why Fire scum and SirCakez might be scum together in 104 and you argued our answer in 106 was creating unjust associative pairings. You asking a question that suggests we assume a preflip association (that might or might not be true) cannot be a logical foundation for claiming preflip associations are scummy.

Both Fire and Cakey are independently scummy here, but they still make sense as partners.

Why are you so resistant to wagononing SirCakez and seeing where it goes?
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Night Hunters »

That was obviously MamaBear for the record.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:00 am

Post by shaddowez »

Whee, I'm back and caught up on the pretty much nothing that has happened.

In post 75, Firebringer wrote:SirCakez is so town right now.

In post 77, Firebringer wrote:
In post 76, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Do you see any of those things in the first 3 pages?

I know I didn't.
Blueblooded is also town.

In post 89, Firebringer wrote:SirCakez I got that strong town feel on.
I have to go against the NIght Hunters here. Don't agree at all.

FB
- can you provide any sort of reasonings outside of gut on these town reads? Do you have any sort of scum reads yet? Your vote is still on the RVS massive wagon.

In post 85, SirCakez wrote:Wagons post-RVS should have something better to back them up then "we're never the same alignment". Its my opinion. Initial Night Hunters wagon was different because that was in RVS. 47 was a response to your "RVS wagons are outdated" thing which I find completely false. 74 and 80 were responses to questions.
If you want reads the town reads I was referring to were BBT and Night Hunters for active engaging of the game and early questioningg that was pretty town.

What defines the end of RVS to you? You said you had town reads but didn't mention scum reads, which means you still have to place your vote somewhere, or do something else to continue getting reads. If RVS ends when you just get a couple of reads and everybody stops doing things, the game is just going to stagnate.

I'm liking GuiltyLion's and BBT's posting right now - NH is a null for me, as I'm trying to get a grasp on the combined tone.

It definitely feels like Cake is White Knighting massive based on his willingness/joking regarding the NH and Jeanne wagons.

In post 74, SirCakez wrote:Scummy entrance,
bad response to RVS wagon
, someone just being generally scummy in their posts.

You have no scum reads, and don't want to continue wagoning people....yep, I'm good with this wagon.

VOTE: SirCakez
V/LA on Weekends
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:02 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

I agree with everything NH just posted.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:05 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 114, Night Hunters wrote:@SirCakez,

I get you being desperate for a hand out because of your trajectory this game. You appeared to have zero desire on why I was looking into Zefiend as I put forth that question and had nothing to say when I poked there. Instead, you were
very
hyper about getting my RVS train to get traction. You said you were out of RVS and didn't unvote in 52, and were heavily pressuring our slot. In 63, you are objecting to a foundationless wagon on massive. If 85 and 88 are to be believed, that means you objected to a counterwagon to your townread that you forgot to Unvote solely because there was a lack of information to do so. Town generally don't discourage counterwagons to their townreads from forming based on lack of information. It's much more likely that you retroactively picked the two players pushing you the hardest to townread and wanted me to talk more about the other read I had to draw attention away from yourself.

Your Fire push here is half assed. You ask an obligatory question to Fire after it's been highlighted that we don't like his townread. Yet us calling out Fire for having a townread on your slot "gives you pause". You're talking out of both sides of your mouth. It reads as talk about anyone BUT SirCakez.

@GuiltyLion, I am struggling to follow that post. You're claiming that because you don't agree our scumread is forced? That makes no sense. Your train of thought also reeks of bullshit. You asked us why Fire scum and SirCakez might be scum together in 104 and you argued our answer in 106 was creating unjust associative pairings. You asking a question that suggests we assume a preflip association (that might or might not be true) cannot be a logical foundation for claiming preflip associations are scummy.

Both Fire and Cakey are independently scummy here, but they still make sense as partners.

Why are you so resistant to wagononing SirCakez and seeing where it goes?

This post is horrible. Obviously I'm going to dig into other reads. Should I just sit here and let myself be mislynched? No, that would be terrible play so yes I'm digging into your other reads. I hate how you're twisting this into "he wants attention on anyone else!"
VOTE: Night Hunters
Fire hasn't shown back up to explain his town read on me yet so I'm still waiting for him to explain further.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:13 am

Post by SirCakez »

I've been mislynched for this exact same "questioning a wagon, wants attention on anyone else" bullshit before and it's very irritating. There are definitely scum pushing this and 114 makes me pretty confident its NH.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:56 am

Post by Firebringer »

I like how people want me to explain my reads.
Like you all have played with me before.

Its really hilarious.
Show

Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:02 am

Post by Night Hunters »

@Fire, Why is your townread getting lynched hilarious? Why not at least try to form a reason?

@sircakez

You're attempting to move my arguments about your trajectory being shit and you reaching for a handout to you being attacked solely because you didn't want a wagon on massive.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 121, Night Hunters wrote:@Fire, Why is your townread getting lynched hilarious? Why not at least try to form a reason?

I said you guys expecting explanations out of me.
Show

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:16 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 114, Night Hunters wrote:It's much more likely that you retroactively picked the two players pushing you the hardest to townread and wanted me to talk more about the other read I had to draw attention away from yourself.

Then what was this?
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Night Hunters »

It's why your trajectory is bad. It's because you're scum faking your reads and desperate for attention off of you.

Are you going to respond to my assertion that your trajectory doesn't make sense from a town perspective and you're flailing? Or just whine?

~MamaBear

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”