Post Post #950 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Votecount 3.1CatDog
Cupcake
drmyshottyizsik
Fate
Ircher
Klingoncelt
massive - 5 (Fate, Ranger, shotty, Ircher, Katsuki)

Ranger - 1 (Klingoncelt)

massive,
A taped-from-the-radio version of Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar On Me" WITHOUT any DJ talking over it (Town)
, lynched Day 3

You are
A taped-from-the-radio version of Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar On Me" WITHOUT any DJ talking over it (
EVERYTHING
)

Since the dawn of radio, man has quested to perfectly record songs from radio broadcasts without the DJ talking over it. We didn't always have money and this was the easiest way to relisten to songs back before the advent of computers. Insert 1500-word thinkpiece from some pseudo-intellectual clickfarm like Vox or some shit about how music used to be more ~immediate~ before mp3s that was written by some filthy fucking hipster who can't even really remember a time before iPods in the first place who just discovered vinyl and it's like so real man it's better than digital music because it's authentic hey have you ever listened to flac because lossless audio is the way of the future especially if you use monster cables because they reduce interference I totally am not just telling myself that because I've wasted an entire year's salary on my audio setup anyway back when I did college radio there was this townie who weaseled his way onto the station because our useless fucking station manager wanted to "foster town/college relationships" and didn't give a fuck that the guy was an actively bad DJ because the SM was too busy giving away all the good time slots to his friends who had literally never done radio before and all did identical hipster electropop shoegaze bullshit shows and didn't know how to talk on the mic so they would broadcast dead air and just sound like slugs anyway this townie used to get on the mic and say really aggressive sexual things and the SM refused to do anything about it even though we kept getting complaints it was such horseshit

You have no special abilities.

You win when there are no threats remaining to the town, or nothing can stop this from happening.

Night choices are due in 72 hours. If everyone PMs me saying they want a shorter night, the night will be shortened.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:31 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 949, massive wrote:Ew. That's a nasty piece of scum business then. I guess town best hope that Fate's vote doesn't count.
Shotty, Kat, Fate, Ircher, Ranger is more than enough votes
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Hosting: The Grand Neighborhood [Ongoing]
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Katsuki »

INB4 THREAD LOCK

Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

MoneyYou are
Money (Insurance Agent)

You must choose a player to insure during the confirmation stage. You may change who you are insuring during any Night phase. If the person you are insuring dies, you will receive a one-shot ability. What ability you receive will depend upon how many phases passed between you choosing a player and that player's death. Your target will receive the following PM upon being insured: "PLAYER NAME has taken out a life insurance policy on you." If you switch targets, your immediate previous target will receive the following PM: "PLAYER NAME's insurance policy on you has been canceled."

Ability list (Parentheses assume the target was chosen during pregame):
Death occurs within 2 Phases after selection (D1-N1): Fruit Vend
Death occurs 3-5 Phases after selection (D2-D3): Track
Death occurs 6-8 Phases after selection (N3-N4): Vig
Death occurs 9 or more Phases after selection (D5-onwards): Friendly Neighbor

You win when there are no threats remaining to the town, or nothing can stop this from happening.

Ircher,
Money [Town]
, killed Night 3.

The Mafia, consisting of Ranger (Radiant Cowbells), CatDog (SleepyKrew), and Katsuki (Untrod Tripod) wins!
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Spoiler: Mafia Roles
You are
The Mafia!

RadiantCowbells (Ranger)
You are an Anime Avatar. You must post in a kawaii manner at least every other post (I will leave this up to your discretion as to how). Failure to do so three times will result in your alignment being publicly revealed. You are immune to any investigative abilities that target you. For examples: a tracker or cop would fail while a watcher or forensic investigator would not.

SleepyKrew (CatDog)
You are a Titler. During pregame, and once per night you may target a player. For all official mod purposes that player's name will change to one of your choosing. Their name will be changed in votecounts and players must refer to that player by name when voting in order for their votes who count. For example if you change Untrod Tripod's name to "mith", a player who targets "Untrod Tripod" at night will have their action fail because that is not a player in the game.

Untrod Tripod (Katsuki)
You are The Law. Once during the game, at night, you may target another player. That player will be BANNED from the game thread except for votes. Twice during the game, at night, you may target another player. You will what, if any, active and passive abilities that player has.

You have a factional kill that you share. A player may perform the factional kill or one of their special abilities at night, but not both.

You may talk in this PT at any time

You win when your faction has majority or nothing can prevent that from happening.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Spoiler: Town Roles
MoneyHello, [player]!

You are
Money (Insurance Agent)

You have a neighborhood with PLAYER NAME (NAME WILL BE REDACTED IF YOU DIE). Your alignment is not confirmed to them, their alignment is not confirmed to you.

You must choose a player to insure during the confirmation stage. You may change who you are insuring during any Night phase. If the person you are insuring dies, you will receive a one-shot ability. What ability you receive will depend upon how many phases passed between you choosing a player and that player's death. Your target will receive the following PM upon being insured: "PLAYER NAME has taken out a life insurance policy on you." If you switch targets, your immediate previous target will receive the following PM: "PLAYER NAME's insurance policy on you has been canceled."

Ability list (Parentheses assume the target was chosen during pregame):
Death occurs within 2 Phases after selection (D1-N1): Fruit Vend
Death occurs 3-5 Phases after selection (D2-D3): Track
Death occurs 6-8 Phases after selection (N3-N4): Vig
Death occurs 9 or more Phases after selection (D5-onwards): Friendly Neighbor

You are
Urwen (
Untargetable Innocent Child with a Clock
)

Your role PM will be posted in the opening day post. You are not able to be targeted. You will die at the end of Day 2.

You are
Cloud (
2-shot delayed roleblocker
)

Twice during the game, at night, you can target another player. That player will be roleblocked during the following night phase. Clouds are hard to aim.

You are
Sleeping Beauty (
Reflexive Lover/Neighbor
)

The first non-killing ability that targets you will fail. Immediately upon that ability resolving, you will become lynch-only lovers (if one of you is lynched, both of you will die), with the player who targeted you and be given an neighborhood to talk in any time.

You are
Link (
Man of Many Tunics
)

You have the following 1-shot abilities:

For the night, you will be investigation immune
For the night, you will be bulletproof
For the night, you will be ascetic

Doom Guy - 1-shot pgo 1-shot self-doc
You are
Doom Guy (
Punch or Heal
)

You have the following 1-shot abilities:

For the night, you will reflexively target the first player who targets you with a kill
For the night, you will reflexively doc-protect yourself

You are
Annie Hastur (
Seeking Mason
)

You are looking for your bear Tibbers. Each night you may target another player and you will be told if they are your bear Tibbers.

You are
A taped-from-the-radio version of Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar On Me" WITHOUT any DJ talking over it (
EVERYTHING
)

Since the dawn of radio, man has quested to perfectly record songs from radio broadcasts without the DJ talking over it. We didn't always have money and this was the easiest way to relisten to songs back before the advent of computers. Insert 1500-word thinkpiece from some pseudo-intellectual clickfarm like Vox or some shit about how music used to be more ~immediate~ before mp3s that was written by some filthy fucking hipster who can't even really remember a time before iPods in the first place who just discovered vinyl and it's like so real man it's better than digital music because it's authentic hey have you ever listened to flac because lossless audio is the way of the future especially if you use monster cables because they reduce interference I totally am not just telling myself that because I've wasted an entire year's salary on my audio setup anyway back when I did college radio there was this townie who weaseled his way onto the station because our useless fucking station manager wanted to "foster town/college relationships" and didn't give a fuck that the guy was an actively bad DJ because the SM was too busy giving away all the good time slots to his friends who had literally never done radio before and all did identical hipster electropop shoegaze bullshit shows and didn't know how to talk on the mic so they would broadcast dead air and just sound like slugs anyway this townie used to get on the mic and say really aggressive sexual things and the SM refused to do anything about it even though we kept getting complaints it was such horseshit

You are
guy who didn't send in his picks (
loldongs
)

I'm gonna put in as much effort on this role PM as you did in sending me picks

You are
Duran Duran (
Shitwheel
)

You will be assigned, by RNG, one of the following passive negative utility abilities at the start of every Day Phase:

Actor - Your votes will only count if they are hammer votes.
Hated (not available in LYLO) - You require one less vote to lynch than normal.
Supersaint - Upon your lynch, you automatically kill the person who hammered you.
Post Restriction - You can only post four times per page when the game is 10 players or above, five times per page when between 5-9, six times when 4 or less.

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

some of the roles were updated slightly when they were sent out (for example, shotty became a dirty spermrag!)
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

great job to the scum team. you absolutely ROLLED this game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:59 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I mean scum didn't do badly certainly but I think this was more of a town loss than a scum win in my opinion.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

If you want to nominate anyone for a scummy, follow this link

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=64922
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Absolutely, but you still have to know how to capitalize and they absolutely did!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:02 am

I'm looking at all their ISOs and I'm really seeing nothing besides play low profile and let town self destruct. I can't support a scummy nom here.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:05 am

Like, the 3 lowest post counts were scum. Scum total had half the posts that a single player did who got lynched day 1.

They won but I don't think any of them played at all noteworthy.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:21 am

Post by Ircher »

Ranger did decent I feel.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Ircher »

Ooh, I know what I am definitely nominating Ranger for ;)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:22 am

Ranger definitely was the strongest of the scum players but I don't think her play was like amazing scummy nom worthy? Maybe just my opinion.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:25 am

Post by Ircher »

Oh, and Untrod -- I question the fact that you decided "Insurance Agent" was close enough to "Money"
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 965, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ranger definitely was the strongest of the scum players but I don't think her play was like amazing scummy nom worthy? Maybe just my opinion.
Not scum scummy, nope.

But I did nominate Ranger for Kodak.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:29 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 966, Ircher wrote:Oh, and Untrod -- I question the fact that you decided "Insurance Agent" was close enough to "Money"
okay

I picked a role I made up for another game and used it. sue me. your picks were hard.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 962, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like, the 3 lowest post counts were scum. Scum total had half the posts that a single player did who got lynched day 1.

Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Also Rangers PR was a large reason of why she got town read imo
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Ircher »

Yep
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 958, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean scum didn't do badly certainly but I think this was more of a town loss than a scum win in my opinion.
Said every player of every scumsweep I've won.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 962, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like, the 3 lowest post counts were scum. Scum total had half the posts that a single player did who got lynched day 1.

Post count is a shit indicator of play. If anything, the less number of posts required for a win the more impressive.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:14 pm

lol.

I've had games that I swept where I did nothing, and I've had games that I swept that there were a result of good play by me and my teammates. I can tell the difference.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”