pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:05 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2673, Aristophanes wrote:for I hadn't noticed the game had gone so far towards the loud rather than the analysts.
this is a pretty big problem. I don't even think my reads are too far above average, but I think I get mostly above-average results because I'm capable of remaining very objective about games, noticing whenever this kind of thing is happening and actively fighting against it. i.e. as I said, had I been town I'd have hard derailed the Yume lynch D2, fuck whatever opinion people have of her play, but it's an issue that no one ever notices or decides to push someone over.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:07 am

Post by kraska77 »

@pie u nailed the confbiased town play on day 1 (i stopped following the game after that)
I generally have trouble discerning confviased town from ballsy scum I guess
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:16 am

Post by kraska77 »

And yeah the yume lynch shouldnt have happened. I don't get when people policy lynch like that. If anything, yume's reaction to pie and her willingness to cooperate with her bc of pies approach to her is enough proof that smoothing conflict is always possible and you can get emotional players to work with you if you keep emphasizing areas of common interest than keep highlighting conflict
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:55 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2677, kraska77 wrote:And yeah the yume lynch shouldnt have happened. I don't get when people policy lynch like that. If anything, yume's reaction to pie and her willingness to cooperate with her bc of pies approach to her is enough proof that smoothing conflict is always possible and you can get emotional players to work with you if you keep emphasizing areas of common interest than keep highlighting conflict
the yume lynch was the best thing that town did, and was much better than lynching the sk IMO (who likely wld have hit scum which is why scum pushed her so hard). the only way to get players to stop doing shitty selfish things is to lynch them. yume did not care about town 1 whit, she cared only about herself, completely forgetting that she only won when she was a functional member of her team.

it isn't that scum played a good game it was that town sucked.
whew!
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:12 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 2224, Layla wrote:The only reason why pie's name is even in there is because of how hilariously wrong she was except for her Luna read this entire game in terms of her scumreads.
Legit reason guys
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2679, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 2224, Layla wrote:The only reason why pie's name is even in there is because of how hilariously wrong she was except for her Luna read this entire game in terms of her scumreads.
Legit reason guys
foxbird didn't have a vote at the eod for d1 and d2. and we looked away cos pie said she was confirmed.

I mean I guess from that perspective scum really did play well. it is risky to make a claim like that on d2. scum knew way more about what was going on than town ever cld and they made it work.
whew!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:55 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 2672, pieguyn wrote:
In post 2663, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:This game fucking blew.

Like scum literally didn't ahve to do anything to win it.
not everyone gets fucking Spiffeh and GreyICE as their scum partners, you know. <_>

but seriously, I hope the next time we meet we're either both town or I can *actually* get my revenge on you from the last game (since this game... yeah).
I just wish that like... people would have given me the lynch I wanted. :/
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:11 am

Post by Yume »

In post 2678, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2677, kraska77 wrote:And yeah the yume lynch shouldnt have happened. I don't get when people policy lynch like that. If anything, yume's reaction to pie and her willingness to cooperate with her bc of pies approach to her is enough proof that smoothing conflict is always possible and you can get emotional players to work with you if you keep emphasizing areas of common interest than keep highlighting conflict
the yume lynch was the best thing that town did, and was much better than lynching the sk IMO (who likely wld have hit scum which is why scum pushed her so hard). the only way to get players to stop doing shitty selfish things is to lynch them. yume did not care about town 1 whit, she cared only about herself, completely forgetting that she only won when she was a functional member of her team.

it isn't that scum played a good game it was that town sucked.
This is completely false. The whole reason I wanted to stay alive was to use neighborhood to sync teamwork.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:12 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 2428, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Pie/TTH/UTL?

Would make a lot of sense...
You called two dead townies scum, LLD. -.-
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 2683, TellTaleHeart wrote:

mmm.

And I wasn't really following the game.

And then I started following the game and pinned down pie.

So, maybe kindly fuck yourself as I was the only one who wanted to lynch scum on that last day at all. :)

Prick.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2683, TellTaleHeart wrote:

I mean, I laughed pretty hard and realistically should have realized this was a major townslip.

And to clarify, I wasn't laughing at you, but just that the situation had happened and dead townies were proclaimed as scumreads. The situation is objectively humorous!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”