has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Mini 1851 : Order of the Stick Mafia - Epilogue

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Welcome to Order of the Stick Mafia!

Based on the wonderful webcomic by Rich Burlew. Go read up here!

Master Player List

1. Infinity 324
2. Leonshade
3. shaddowez

4. Bulbazak

5. PanterPunt
replaced farside22

6. PeregrineV
7. Tammy

8. Nachomamma8
9. Kagami
10. kraska77
11. Wisdom
12. SirCakez

13. GreyICE
replaced Wraith

Bold
= Confirmed.
* = Prods received.

Out There Adventuring (Alive)

Spoiler:
PeregrineV - Durkon Thundershield, Town Rolestopper
survived.
Tammy - O-Chul, Town Bulletproof Disabled 1-Shot Vigilante Neighbor
survived.
Kagami - Mr. Scruffy, Vanilla Town
survived.
Wisdom - Belkar Bitterleaf, Town Risky 1-Shot Day Vigilante
survived.

In Need of Resurrection (Dead)

Spoiler:
Bulbazak - Haley Starshine, Vanilla Town
, killed Day 1.
GreyICE - Lord Shojo, Vanilla Town
, lynched Day 1.
shaddowez -Tsukiko, Mafia Goon
, killed Night 1.
SirCakez - Tarquin, Mafia 2-Shot Jailkeeping Story Vendor
, lynched Day 2.
PantherPunt - Thog, Vanilla Town
, lynched Day 3.
kraska77 - The Monster in the Darkness, Town Bulletproof Enabling 1-Shot Vigilante Death Enabling Neighbor
, killed Night 3.
Leonshade - Roy Greenhilt, Modified Lynching Informed Jack of All Trades
, lynched Day 4.
Infinity 324 - The Oracle of the Sunken Valley, Town 4-Shot Neapolitan
, killed Night 4.
Nachomamma8 - Mafia 2-Shot Rolecopping Bulletproof
, lynched Day 5.

Erased from the Drawing Board (Mod-killed)

Spoiler:
None so far. Let’s keep it that way.

Potential New Cast Members (Potential Replacements)

1. Andrius
2. Pine
3. Ser Arthur Dayne

Links to Important Events

Day 1 begins. GreyICE replaces Wraith. Bulbazak is killed. GreyICE is lynched and Night 1 begins.

Day 2 begins with shaddowez dead. PantherPunt replaces farside22. SirCakez is lynched and Night 2 begins.

Day 3 begins. PantherPunt is lynched and Night 3 begins.

Day 4 begins with kraska77 dead. Leonshade is lynched and Night 4 begins.

Day 5 begins with Infinity 324 dead. Nachomamma8 is lynched and the game is complete.

Current Deadline

No deadlines as the game has concluded.

Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:59 am, edited 34 times in total.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:59 pm

Rules – long ago stolen from Kdub.

General Rules

A1) All site rules are in effect at all times. Familiarize yourself with them HERE.
A2) The mod's decisions are final.
A3) If you feel that I have made a mistake or otherwise have questions, you may send me a PM. Please do not post anything but V/LA notices in thread as direct Mod responses in thread can possibly compromise the game.
A4) You may not discuss this game outside of the game thread unless your role allows you to. This includes PMs, emails, PTs, AIM and other instant messaging services, or any other form of communication be it written or verbal. This includes 'Rant buddies'. Want to rant? Pm me ... I enjoy reading them.
A5) You may not discuss other games still in progress in this game thread, even if you are dead in that game.
A6) If you are dead, you may not post in the game thread or communicate with living players about the game. This includes Bah posts.
A7) You may not quote or pretend to quote private communications with the mod or other players. You may paraphrase but if in my judgment it is too close to a quote you may be subject to punishment. You may not make reference to timing of any communication provided by the Mod to you in thread or any other means of communication.
A8) You may not post in invisible, small, or encrypted text. A good rule of thumb on stenography – if the average person could not see the intended message when told how it was created or if the stenography requires outside of thread resources (language translation, etc) it isn’t acceptable.
A9) You may not edit any posts even if you have the power to do so.
A10) Please do not post in blue text. This is my mod color. The only exception is use of blue in a VC analysis to distinguish players whose alignment has already been publicly provided.
A11) Breaking any rules may result in penalties, up to and including modkill. If you are modkilled, you may lose the game, even if your faction eventually wins based on the Mod's discretion. I will decide whether or not modkills end the day.
A12) Do not post from any account other than the one active in the game. Repeated infractions will result in penalties even if no advantage for your faction appears to be gained.
A13) I reserve the right to add or modify rules or make exceptions to any existing rules if I feel there is a situation that requires the mod to intervene.

Voting

B1) Votes must be bolded like this: VOTE: Playername. Use of the Vote Tags are encouraged but not required.
B2) Unvotes are appreciated but not required.
B3) A lynch will occur when one player has the majority of the available votes for the day. A majority is defined as half the total living players in the game, rounded down, plus 1 additional vote.
B4) If at deadline no player has achieved a majority of votes a no-lynch will occur.
B5) Once a player has the majority of votes needed for a lynch, the lynch is final and further votes and unvotes will not count
B6) You may VOTE: No-lynch. A no-lynch will occur when the at least half of the votes available in a given day are cast for no-lynch.
B7) I will interpret the intent of anything that appears to be a vote at my own personal discretion. If it looks to me as a valid attempt to vote with some technical deficiency (a misspelled or shortened name, a misspelling of vote, etc) then I will treat it as a valid vote. Votes cast by alternate accounts will
NOT
be considered valid.

Deadlines and Activity

C1) The first Day will have an initial deadline of 2.5 weeks (18 days). After that point each Day will last 2 weeks (14 days) when more than 5 players are alive. Each Day will last 1.5 weeks (11 days) when less than 6 players are alive.
C2) Days will not officially end until the mod locks the thread, regardless of whether a player has accumulated enough votes to be lynched or the deadline has passed. Players may continue to post until then.
C3) Night phases will last for 48 hours from the time the thread is locked at the end of Day. Night actions must be submitted within 48 hours to be guaranteed to be accepted. The next Day will start at the earliest possible time after the 48 hour period has expired.
C4) If a night action is not submitted, no action will be taken. Any non-Town faction may submit proxy actions for their living team members.
C5) If a replacement is needed during a night phase, I will extend the Night deadline when a replacement is found regardless of whether the player being replaced has a night action or not. This may be waived if the replacement feels that they have sufficient time to do a full-catchup and take any necessary Night actions.
C6) I will try to prod players when they have not posted for 48 hours. Players may also request prods on other players that may be granted if the Mod feels they are reasonable. All prods will be announced in thread.
C7) If a player does not respond in thread to a prod within 24 hours, or if they need to be prodded too often, they will be replaced. This will be up to the discretion of the Mod. Player requested prods will not count towards this rule.
C8) If you will be unable to post for over 48 hours, inform the mod through PM or in the game thread. All V/LA notifications will be made public by the Mod unless the player has already done so.
C9) I will try to post vote counts at least once every 24 to 48 hours. Players may request a new vote count at any time and one will be provided at the earliest opportunity by the Mod.

Sportsmanship

D1) Remember, mafia is a team game. Always play to win.
D2) Don’t be a jerk. This includes spamming the thread unnecessarily and attacking other players personally. Behavior that personally offends my sensibilities will result in warnings or punishment that does not benefit your affiliation’s interest based on the severity of the transgression. Consider this your fair warning. Note – This rule WILL be enforced.
D3) Treat this game as a commitment and try to stay active out of fairness to the other players.
D4) You may NOT claim to be scum partners with another player. Feel free to claim being scum independent of your partners if you wish. Violating this rule even in jest will result in Modkill.

Other Notes about this Setup and Game

E1) All Night actions will be resolved using Natural Action Resolution. Remember the golden rule involving NAR … the timing list only comes into play when a direct conflict occurs. In the eventuality that a conflict arises that Natural Action Resolution cannot resolve the Mod reserves the right to make a decision based on his personal goals that went into the game design.
E2) If there is a conflict between the rules and what is written in a player's role PM, the role PM language takes precedence.
E3) Players with multiple choices for active night actions may only perform one active action per night unless otherwise stated in the role PM. Factional abilities are considered Active. The only general exception to this rule is that the sole surviving active member of a non-Town faction may take one non-Factional Active action in addition to any Factional action they may have.
E4) Non-investigative type roles with an Active ability will not be told if their action was successful or not. Investigative roles will be told something along the lines of "No Result" if their action was unsuccessful.
E5) Protective abilities block all normal kill attempts (even stacked attempts) unless explicitly stated otherwise.
E6) Expect the unexpected. Do not assume that standard expectations are applicable to the game.
E7) All PTs will be made public at game’s completion. Don’t say anything in there that you would not want being aired in public.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:44 am

All Role PMs have been distributed. If you for some reason think you did not receive yours please PM me.

Please confirm your role as instructed in your Role PM

Pre-game will end November 9 at 10:00am EST in (expired on 2016-11-09 10:00:00).

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:03 am

A new Day dawns. There’s still adventuring to be done, treasure to be hunted and collected, and monsters to kill for sweet XP. The Snarl is still a threat to the entire world. So let’s get to it!

Day 1 Begins!

Vote Count 1.0 -

Not Voting (13) - Infinity 324, Leonshade, shaddowez, Bulbazak, farside22, PeregrineV, Tammy, Nachomamma8, Kagami, kraska77, Wisdom, SirCakez, Wraith

The Current deadline is November 28 at 9am EST in (expired on 2016-11-28 09:00:00)

With 13 alive - 7 are required to lynch.

Activity Check - All good currently.

V/LA List -
None currently

Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Kagami »

First.

VOTE: nacho9/v]
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Kagami »

VOTE: nacho
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:17 am

Post by Wisdom »

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:17 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Eating some ice cream and it's really good

Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Tammy »

I had a woohoo woowee I'm town post planned, but I was up all night and now I've lost the energy. So my inner cheerleader is like ra-ra go, but I'm tired.

I won't abandon you this game. Will you abandon me?
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 8, Tammy wrote:I had a woohoo woowee I'm town post planned, but I rolled scum
that's what you really meant, admit it
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:22 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 9, Wisdom wrote:
In post 8, Tammy wrote:I had a woohoo woowee I'm town post planned, but I rolled scum
Why no vote?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:23 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 9, Wisdom wrote:
haha oh you.

I'd probably still be crying in the corner if I drew scum. Hard to log in when your eyes are all bleary :p
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:23 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 10, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 9, Wisdom wrote:
Why no vote?
huh?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Wisdom pointed out something that seems to be scummy for him

I was wondering why he didn't vote
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Tammy »

pretty sure that was a joke.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Wisdom »

infinity you're trying too hard and me no like
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 15, Wisdom wrote:infinity you're trying too hard and me no like
Better than not trying hard enough, at least
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:37 am

Post by shaddowez »

Hey Infinity, PV, farside, Cakez, Wisdom....I think that's all I know here.

VOTE: Pere

He's likely to lurk the entire game anyway, so may as well start here.
V/LA on Weekends
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:02 am

Post by Wraith »

Mr. Scruffy is wondering if there is a reason besides RVS that four players immediately voted Nacho.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Wisdom »

because he's Nacho, duh
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:24 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote: Infinity 324

Think your better than farside22 and kraska77?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Outside looking in.

Vote: infinity
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 17, shaddowez wrote:Hey Infinity, PV, farside, Cakez, Wisdom....I think that's all I know here.

VOTE: Pere

He's likely to lurk the entire game anyway, so may as well start here.
We'll see. I trying a new thing where I post crap one-liner posts that really inflate the post count of the game, to move to the more "modern meta".

But, it's still in beta testing at this point.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:39 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Just a question- has anyone ever purchased the books? I've read the comic online, and I want to get the books, but they seemed to be priced for the 1%, and can;t be located used or second hand. Has anyone ever seen or bought a printed copy?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:46 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 20, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: Infinity 324

Think your better than farside22 and kraska77?
Hmm?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”