Mini 1855: Questionable Content Mafia - Game Over!

Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by Socrates »

In post 1719, SpyreX wrote:I dont trust the first real heat coming from you in lylo. You've been fairly chill and that smells fake but gdi pisskop.
If I can't get fed up with ridiculous bullshit at LYLO, then when CAN I get fed up with it?

And also this is NOT the first time I have lost my cool this game. Did you forget how mad I got at MOI on day 3?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Can't tell if Socrates is legitimately pissed or grandstanding.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Is there another missing nightkill?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by Socrates »

KuroiXHF wrote:Can't tell if Socrates is legitimately pissed or grandstanding.
Oh, I assure you, it is the former. I'm going to now walk away from my computer to go cool off.
Titus wrote:Is there another missing nightkill?
No.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by Socrates »

Actually, before I leave, the thought just occurred to me that there might, in fact, actually be a serial killer in our midst, and between all of the protective roles in this game we might have just fluked our way into 1 kill a night the whole game!
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Thats odd from a mechanics perspective and a flavor perspective
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1728, Socrates wrote:
KuroiXHF wrote:Can't tell if Socrates is legitimately pissed or grandstanding.
Oh, I assure you, it is the former. I'm going to now walk away from my computer to go cool off.
Titus wrote:Is there another missing nightkill?
No.
The fact that you responded did not reassure me. If anything, it may have worked in the other direction.

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 1719, SpyreX wrote:I dont trust the first real heat coming from you in lylo. You've been fairly chill and that smells fake but gdi pisskop

However i reaaaly dont get mois questions yesterday and i think this is gonna come down to what happened the last two nights

@mod:
Does a bp know when theyve lost their bp?
I cannot answer this question.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Titus »

Please update post 1 mod?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by SpyreX »

errr socrates

you got some splainin to do
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by Socrates »

DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1719, SpyreX wrote:I dont trust the first real heat coming from you in lylo. You've been fairly chill and that smells fake but gdi pisskop

However i reaaaly dont get mois questions yesterday and i think this is gonna come down to what happened the last two nights

@mod:
Does a bp know when theyve lost their bp?
I cannot answer this question.
Uhhhhh.....
In post 1090, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 1087, Socrates wrote:And maybe you DID try to use it.

Do bulletproofs get notified when their BP is used up?
I'm assuming this is directed at me.

Yes.
I was about to write this big apology post about how I let myself vent my frustration about real life issues in the game thread and how I was sorry I acted so childish, but am I about to have a whole
new
reason to be pissed off?
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by Socrates »

Like, if the mod forgot that he already answered this question in the affirmative and then, further, changed his policy mid-game and didn't tell pisskop, that would completely explain pisskop's behavior yesterday and be the biggest mod-fuckup I've ever seen.

Please tell me this isn't what happened.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:33 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So we need to get DS’s conflicting treatment of BP status out of the way ASAP.

@Mod
– Please clarify the status of BP being used is informed of the BP holder ( versus ). If Pisskop was operating under the assumption he would be informed when his 1Shot was used given the first statement then I have an issue with how things potentially resolved (not knowing what actually happened).

I also agree Socrates’s outrage looks manufactured.

Also pretty much once DS clears up the BP issue I’m likely plopping my vote down on Titus and never moving it if the game continues.

--
In post 1718, Socrates wrote:If Pisskop falseclears a member of the scum team on shit logic, then we're done! That's game over! Trying to make sure he had actually thought things through before declaring Kuroi as town is the MOST Pro-town thing to do.
No, it wasn’t the MOST Pro-Town thing to do. Pisskop may be a player who does kooky stuff as Town but he’s not incompetent enough to fake-clear Kuroi (at least from the understanding he was operating under). Poking and prodding his claim when he went out of his way to be as obscuring as possible was not Pro-Town.

If anything I get the sense you are trying to undermine Kuroi’s status as cleared via Pisskop. Now if the Mod screwed up and didn’t give Pisskop the information he previously said he did – that’s a game compromising Mod error that I don’t think can be overcome and that will come out in due course.
In post 1729, Socrates wrote:Actually, before I leave, the thought just occurred to me that there might, in fact, actually be a serial killer in our midst, and between all of the protective roles in this game we might have just fluked our way into 1 kill a night the whole game!
If that is the case they are literally the worst Serial Killer in history. A more sane conclusion is that likely DS screwed things up on BP communications.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:32 am

In post 1737, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So we need to get DS’s conflicting treatment of BP status out of the way ASAP.

@Mod
– Please clarify the status of BP being used is informed of the BP holder ( versus ). If Pisskop was operating under the assumption he would be informed when his 1Shot was used given the first statement then I have an issue with how things potentially resolved (not knowing what actually happened).

Also pretty much once DS clears up the BP issue I’m likely plopping my vote down on Titus and never moving it if the game continues.
I cannot clarify it at this time. I apologize about this, but I will admit, the discrepancy is a mod error. Its nature and reasoning will be explained post-game.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:54 am

In post 1738, DiamondSentinel wrote:I cannot clarify it at this time. I apologize about this, but I will admit, the discrepancy is a mod error. Its nature and reasoning will be explained post-game.
Can't say as I'm thrilled with this response as it could have an absolutely material effect on the game.

--

VOTE: Titus

There. Done. Now we can wait.

I'm fairly certain that Titus is scum. I've mentioned before that LLD's Neighborhood behavior (specifically saying she was using it to 'sort me' but not trying to really interact with me / get a sense of my alignment at all) doesn't make sense as Town. Shadow played as I expected scum Shadow to play. And Titus's "Oh, I don't re-read it is against how I play" stance is pretty ludicrous given the entire LLD / me PT is literally a page long. Spyrex can speak to his experience with LLD himself. I'm guessing that there have been no further Neighborizations because after Camn's Town flip with a limited Neighborization power Scum Titus doesn't want it further examined by any other Town players.

So I've cast a vote in LYLO. One of two things happen ...

1. Scum coordinate quickhammer. Which means Spyrex / Socrates.
2. No quickhammer comes. From which we can determine that one of (or at least one of but from my perspective it can only be one) us is scum and the rest of Town decides who they would rather lynch.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1737, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So we need to get DS’s conflicting treatment of BP status out of the way ASAP.

@Mod

--
In post 1718, Socrates wrote:If Pisskop falseclears a member of the scum team on shit logic, then we're done! That's game over! Trying to make sure he had actually thought things through before declaring Kuroi as town is the MOST Pro-town thing to do.
No, it wasn’t the MOST Pro-Town thing to do. Pisskop may be a player who does kooky stuff as Town but he’s not incompetent enough to fake-clear Kuroi (at least from the understanding he was operating under). Poking and prodding his claim when he went out of his way to be as obscuring as possible was not Pro-Town.

If anything I get the sense you are trying to undermine Kuroi’s status as cleared via Pisskop. Now if the Mod screwed up and didn’t give Pisskop the information he previously said he did – that’s a game compromising Mod error that I don’t think can be overcome and that will come out in due course.
In post 1729, Socrates wrote:Actually, before I leave, the thought just occurred to me that there might, in fact, actually be a serial killer in our midst, and between all of the protective roles in this game we might have just fluked our way into 1 kill a night the whole game!
If that is the case they are literally the worst Serial Killer in history. A more sane conclusion is that likely DS screwed things up on BP communications.

Voting me, regardless of the mod clarification while flinging shit is not a good look on you MoI.

VOTE: Moi

Just tell me which of Spyrex or Socrates is your partner.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:53 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

VOTE: MoI

I agree with Titus on this. I think Socrates and MoI is the scum team, but I'm not quite sure I can get the Socrates push I'd like, and I'm more confident in MoI scum.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:56 am

Post by Titus »

We can talk about this in the hood Kuroi if MoI's posts don't tell us.

I think Spyrex but I am not betting the farm on that one.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:59 am

Reserved for VC. Until I can format it (since I'm currently on mobile), the count right now is

Titus [1] - MoI
MoI [2] - Titus, KuroiXHF

Hammer is 3 votes.
“Why was I chosen?'
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:00 am

In post 1740, Titus wrote:

@Mod

--

Voting me, regardless of the mod clarification while flinging shit is not a good look on you MoI.

VOTE: Moi

Just tell me which of Spyrex or Socrates is your partner.
In post 1741, KuroiXHF wrote:VOTE: MoI

I agree with Titus on this. I think Socrates and MoI is the scum team, but I'm not quite sure I can get the Socrates push I'd like, and I'm more confident in MoI scum.
So I'm pretty sure we have the scum team right here ...

But let's see if Spyrex or Socrates swoop in for the quickhammer. Frankly after the debacle with pisskop I'd welcome the game being over so post-game dissection can begin.

Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Titus »

So you're claiming Pisskop lied about clearing Kuroi? Why would he?

Which of Spyrex or Socrates is scum if you could only pick one? Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:12 am

In post 1745, Titus wrote:So you're claiming Pisskop lied about clearing Kuroi? Why would he?

Which of Spyrex or Socrates is scum if you could only pick one? Why?
Because Pisskop was operating under faulty assumptions - that he would be informed when his BP was used.

I mean you benefit from Kuroi being falsely cleared so you are going to stand on "why would he lie" when that's a false stance since it wasn't a lie. Pisskop simply had bad information and drew bad conclusions from it.

Given you and Kuroi benefit it makes sense you are trying to get me to finger a Townie here in LYLO.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:25 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

So we're scum because we think you're scum?

This makes a ton of sense.

Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Socrates »

VOTE: Magna
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:33 am

In post 1748, Socrates wrote:VOTE: Magna
Congrats to scum on the win ...

Words to follow regarding the Modding snafu ...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”