Mini 1855: Questionable Content Mafia - Game Over!

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1821, Socrates wrote:
In post 1814, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1801, I Am Innocent wrote:Well played soc and spy. Sorry my play was so bad. aristo, I left you in a really crappy spot. It's like I've forgotten how to play as scum or something...
All good man! I hope you get your groove back!
I didn't do the slot any good anyway, so that's on me too!
In post 1806, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Again congrats to the scum team. Those not named Aristo did a great job of basically staying out of the way as Town slugged itself to death. Which, basically, is the goal of a Mafia team.
I honestly don't know what is wrong with me when I roll scum. I really have to work on this, because my meta has been glaringly obvious. With very few exceptions my scumgame is weak AF!
I'm sorry, if I had known that you struggle with playing scum I would have made more effort to give you support in the PT. Spy and I weren't talking to each other much because there was little need, but I can see how that might feel a bit intimidating to a fresh replacement.
Not to worry Socrates!
You guys rolled this game and I'm really happy with how it went :)
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”