Mystic Mafia [Day Two]

Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules) (13 players or fewer). Signups Here
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1100  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:12 am

In post 1095, Dunnstral wrote:
RedCoyote wrote:Let me put it another way, what makes you think Nahdia isn't scum trying to sniff out for other people with fragments to poach from? Because she didn't vote you?


Huh?


You said that you think scum have knowledge of the orb. Why cannot that person be Nahdia?

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1101  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:13 am

In post 1099, RedCoyote wrote:I targetted you three and I did not see this pattern at all.


Since when?

Regardless, nacho deserved rope regardless of the orb stuff. I'm only providing further insight.

RedCoyote wrote:
In post 1095, Dunnstral wrote:
RedCoyote wrote:Let me put it another way, what makes you think Nahdia isn't scum trying to sniff out for other people with fragments to poach from? Because she didn't vote you?


Huh?


You said that you think scum have knowledge of the orb. Why cannot that person be Nahdia?


It could be. Why would they start softing having one that they didn't have, when two other people had already softed? Don't argue past me.



Also, you're assuming that zito had something to do with the nolynch, when it could have been some other party. We will see

RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 19, 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1102  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:16 am

I think you're vastly overestimating the recognition of your crumbs.

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1103  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:17 am

It should have made sense to drealmerz, which was all I was going for

Do you agree that drealmerz crumb would have been obvious to anyone with knowledge of the fragments?

camntsuki
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 11, 2016
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #1104  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:28 am

In post 1088, SpyreX wrote:I'm on record right now that i have 0 to do with orb madness
Us as well.. but given that the shards move freely, that can change.

In post 1089, RedCoyote wrote:Third, did you aquire another piece of the orb?
Don't answer that. Oh good you didn't.

I agree in re: Papa Zito probably not being lynchproof scum... buuuuuut
In post 1099, RedCoyote wrote:not even Fate would torture us with.
I never say never.

In re: Dunn's Nacho suspicion: I don't think that nacho lacks subtlety to the extent that he would attack the THREE people who maybe-softed. If he is scum, and he knows about the orb, he knows it can move. Locking into scumreads on three people.. 2 of which probably WONT have the orb going forward- that's bad scumplay, and nacho isn't bad at scumplay. If he had really pushed ONE of them, maybe.
PLUS- if your theory is true- why didn't the kill land in those three?

Also
UNVOTE:
I believe Dunn.

Dunnstral
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: April 02, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1105  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:30 am

In post 1104, camntsuki wrote:PLUS- if your theory is true- why didn't the kill land in those three?


Fair point

SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
 
User avatar
Joined: April 24, 2008
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1106  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:15 am

Also, and while I'm on record tht zito lynch was bonkers to begin with - i had 0 to do with the nl (i honestly thought it was just deadlined) and if you did speak up now or be strung right the shit up
Show

SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
 
User avatar
Joined: April 24, 2008
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1107  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:18 am

I also have a tiny confusion point I'll bring up

I targetted sad last night. While I'm fairly sure my bonkers results were a function of him dying and not me somehow killing him, i cant rule that out 100% yet
Show

pirate mollie
thingmaker
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2012
Location: north carolina
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1108  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:58 am

In post 1104, camntsuki wrote:
In post 1088, SpyreX wrote:I'm on record right now that i have 0 to do with orb madness
Us as well.. but given that the shards move freely, that can change.

In post 1089, RedCoyote wrote:Third, did you aquire another piece of the orb?
Don't answer that. Oh good you didn't.

I agree in re: Papa Zito probably not being lynchproof scum... buuuuuut
In post 1099, RedCoyote wrote:not even Fate would torture us with.
I never say never.

In re: Dunn's Nacho suspicion: I don't think that nacho lacks subtlety to the extent that he would attack the THREE people who maybe-softed. If he is scum, and he knows about the orb, he knows it can move. Locking into scumreads on three people.. 2 of which probably WONT have the orb going forward- that's bad scumplay, and nacho isn't bad at scumplay. If he had really pushed ONE of them, maybe.
PLUS- if your theory is true- why didn't the kill land in those three?

Also
UNVOTE:
I believe Dunn.


if those were his scumreads then why did he vote zito.

I am not sold on a town!zito like other pple I have been both a town governor and I am terrible with the role. as town I saved scum and as town I saved the person who went on to win the game. it was dreadful.

I isoed nacho last night and his iso is full of no and I can't even.

VOTE: nacho

I do find it incredibly odd that nahdia asked me who wld I cld work with best and I said sad. not sure if hat has anything to do with or not.
sshhh...I am working on drawing my pirate ship.

pirate mollie
thingmaker
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2012
Location: north carolina
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1109  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:01 am

I believe dunn's story too. it makes sense wrt dreamz play.

also dunn and I are on the same page wrt nacho but apparently for different reasons.
sshhh...I am working on drawing my pirate ship.

pirate mollie
thingmaker
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2012
Location: north carolina
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1110  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:05 am

also camnwhat do you think of spyrella now that the other game has ended and you can talk about it
sshhh...I am working on drawing my pirate ship.

Staeg
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 19, 2011
Location: Latvia
Pronoun: It

Post Post #1111  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:09 am

Dunn's Nacho push is beyond bullshit.
lmao Fate = Jake from State Farm & Pisskop

pirate mollie
thingmaker
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2012
Location: north carolina
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1112  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:25 am

In post 1111, Staeg wrote:Dunn's Nacho push is beyond bullshit.


then listen to mine, I think it is likely that nacho picked up their was something going between dunn/dreamz and his push on dreamz was beyond bullshit as was your and rc's. you voted him for playstyle reasons but it is possible that is what you find scummy and nacho can usually parse the difference between playstyle and genuine alignment.

the fact that hop to discredit dunn while ignoring my case but I guess that yesterday too is gross.
sshhh...I am working on drawing my pirate ship.

pirate mollie
thingmaker
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2012
Location: north carolina
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1113  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:27 am

*I guess yesterday and that too is gross
sshhh...I am working on drawing my pirate ship.

Nahdia
Scheherazade
 
User avatar
Joined: February 14, 2016
Location: There by your side til 3005.
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1114  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:29 am

Only skimmed so far but I don't have an orb or whatever. First I'm hearing of such a thing.
Don't own your frailty.  |  GTKAS

pirate mollie
thingmaker
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2012
Location: north carolina
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1115  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:33 am

also also it wld not surprise me if scum had prior knowledge of the orbs. it makes sense
sshhh...I am working on drawing my pirate ship.

SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
 
User avatar
Joined: April 24, 2008
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1116  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:33 am

Hold who was sold.on town zito i feel like I'm a definite minority there
Show

camntsuki
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 11, 2016
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #1117  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:08 am

In post 1110, pirate mollie wrote:also camnwhat do you think of spyrella now that the other game has ended and you can talk about it
OH YEAH!

I think his play this game- up until when I cracked him out of his shell- WAS IDENTICAL to his scum play in the just-finished Questionable Content Mafia

I still kind of think so, but again- my other half is scumreading that slot, so I am deferring.
If Zito still cares.. I was picking out Pirate Mollie/Nacho/Dunnstral because they all knew the game I was talking about and were either Dead or Spectating.
Spy was scum there.. and I think he is probably scum here, gamblers fallacy be damned.

What do YOU think, Mollie? We can talk openly now.
Is he not the barely-there Spyrex talking out of the side of his mouth that we saw in QC mafia?
Or am I crazy, and that is just Spyrex these days? Lemme grab a couple quotes...brb

camntsuki
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 11, 2016
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #1118  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:10 am

In post 269, SpyreX SCUM wrote:Camn help me be the you the me that believes in you can be
In post 689, SpyreX wrote:I belive in the me that believes in you fate


And, no, I didn't just look at his towngames for the same kind of thing.. but it was Fake in QC, cuz I was town and he was scum... what is it here?

Infinity 324
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: April 07, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1119  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:39 am

Why is zito still alive

I need to look through some stuff
Show

camntsuki
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: January 11, 2016
Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #1120  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:46 am

ffs.

VOTE: Infinity

Infinity 324
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: April 07, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1121  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:17 am

What
Show

Staeg
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 19, 2011
Location: Latvia
Pronoun: It

Post Post #1122  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:23 am

In post 1112, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1111, Staeg wrote:Dunn's Nacho push is beyond bullshit.


then listen to mine, I think it is likely that nacho picked up their was something going between dunn/dreamz and his push on dreamz was beyond bullshit as was your and rc's. you voted him for playstyle reasons but it is possible that is what you find scummy and nacho can usually parse the difference between playstyle and genuine alignment.

the fact that hop to discredit dunn while ignoring my case but I guess that yesterday too is gross.

Yours being that nacho's life and spirit is not in this game and that it's alignment indicative to the extreme?
Even more question marks about the dreal vote being for playstyle reasons??

After thinking things through I am thoroughly puzzled why anyone would want to crumb having orbs.
VOTE: Infinity
lmao Fate = Jake from State Farm & Pisskop

Staeg
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 19, 2011
Location: Latvia
Pronoun: It

Post Post #1123  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:25 am

In post 1112, pirate mollie wrote:the fact that hop to discredit dunn while ignoring my case but I guess that yesterday too is gross.

And no, if people are being pushed for reasons that bad, it generally makes me think they're town.
lmao Fate = Jake from State Farm & Pisskop

Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
 
User avatar
Joined: June 05, 2009
Location: Chicago
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1124  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:24 am

In post 1082, Dunnstral wrote:Really interested in seeing what Nacho says. Wondering what his motive could be. I'm not willing to believe it's all a coincidence.

I didn't notice drealmer's crumb, nor your crumb, nor Nahdia's.
I don't think that drealmer is town for crumbing possession of a fragment of the Orb (especially since possession isn't indicative of alignment), and your idea that I'm hunting orb fragments is cute but doesn't really follow with me not actively trying to get any of those suspects lynched which Mollie will attest to and with none of those three dying.

Vote: drealmerz7

Mlem mlem
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Coney Island