Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Ok, the mollie thing wasn't the main issue though. I wanted you to elaborate on your scumread on me, and your thoughts on staeg. ()
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:23 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1634, Dunnstral wrote:I'm actually pretty sure that Kagami is town and you can trust her - I also don't really scumread drealmerz even if he is spazzing out

In light of that, I'm trying to figure out who's scum. You're town mollie, zito had the protection thing so I'm ??? on that but prob not a lynch today, Staeg makes sense as poe scum and he hasn't done anything spectacular. Infinity would be the easy vote. Nacho makes sense as scum
look

plz listen to me

dreamz is scumflailing. there are no ifs ands or whats about it. even if you think he is town is this some1 you want to trust with your wc in endgame? if he is town he will be endgame and I suspect if he is town he will be endgamed and will either get lynched or vote wrong. I think he is scum.

kagami said in our pt that she thought that you and dreamz were obvsly crumbing
so why is she not backing you up in this thread? why did she push for a zito lynch when he was attending a funeral and taking care of a sick child only to give a pass to nacho who has no excuse based on a reach out that he has said he has not given?
<---these are things you REALLY NEED to think about.

I am likely not going to move my vote unless zito asks me too. the suspicion on you is shit. apparently every1 must think that I am the stupidest person to ever play mafia cos the only 2 pple who are even vaguely listening to me about dunn are desperado and zito.

those 2 are the only 1s who have a grip on the game as far as I can see.

@ kagami - I don't give a shit what you say about me. this all started cos I did not buy into your really bad zito push before he had a chance to explain. period. end of story. if you are gonna be this big of a baby regardless of your alignment then I am done with you. you said you wanted to try to communicate in the pt but abandoned the second I made it clear that I wasn't gonna follow you. I feel REALLY FREAKING MANIPULATED BY YOU and you are 100% projecting your suspicions on dunn, cos the suspicions you have given make way more sense coming from you then they do from him.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:29 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1699, Desperado wrote:i just want her to come back and play with me :(
sorry desp. there is zero point in playing when I can't about key things cos I am still unsure about a little things and I doubt any1 wld listen to me if I did cos they certainly are not listening to me now.
whew!
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Kagami »

If you think I'm being a baby here, then I don't know how to help you.

I don't get how you could feasibly feel manipulated by me when you demonstrated absolutely zero interest in my thoughts in what was an extremely well-intentioned reachout.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Kagami »

I open a PT for you which you requested, I post walls of thoughts about what's going on, I get jumped on because one theory I presented included Dunn being scum, which you are certain is false for reasons that I couldn't possibly have been aware of at the time.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Kagami »

And I didn't know zito had a legitimate excuse to vanish at the time.

When he did show up and presented an excuse, it was about his kid being sick. I don't know where the funeral thing came from. Funeral I'd have probably been less skeptical about if that's correct. (and when I say skeptical, I mean skeptical that it's mafia-halting; e.g. my older child happens to be sick too, atm)
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:43 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1703, Kagami wrote:If you think I'm being a baby here, then I don't know how to help you.

I don't get how you could feasibly feel manipulated by me when you demonstrated absolutely zero interest in my thoughts in what was an extremely well-intentioned reachout.
yeah I guess me telling you that I wanted to work things out with you and if this was a miscommunication we cld clear it up and in response you abandoned the pt only to throw shade on dunn, pursue your push on zito, give nacho an excuse to slide when he did not deserve 1 and let every1 know that you gave the orb to me while acting deaf and mute to everything that I was saying, was me ignoring your "reach out".

eta: you opened a pt which you only wanted to be a part of if I agreed with you.
whew!
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Kagami »

I'm going to pursue this in the PT.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1702, pirate mollie wrote:sorry desp. there is zero point in playing when I can't about key things cos I am still unsure about a little things and I doubt any1 wld listen to me if I did cos they certainly are not listening to me now.
Yes, I can see there's a lot of OOG stuff that is affecting in game attitudes and perspectives, which is leaving half the player list paranoid as fuck and the other half left out because they aren't involved.

Can you work with me on infinity? The longer the game goes on the clearer the picture will come for everyone involved. Infinity should have been lynched D1 but Spyrex/Camn happened and there was all sorts of stuff being discussed that no one was openly talking about--but that stuff is out in the open now. We can move forward constructively, I promise.
;)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:26 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm actually a decent player and will be fine in end game (I actually am quite good at it)

quit with the fear-mongering and play straight
balance among all things
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Kagami »

I nom Dunn for hammerer.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Ok about staeg.
1. Which of his reasons do you take issue with and why

I took issue with him criticizing me for not engaging with people in a deep enough way when he didn't engage with me much at all despite me being one of his top scumreads. Not only that, his engagements with people don't seem hugely substantial to me either--like he asks questions and sometimes follows up, but mainly he's just commenting on stuff in his own world. Somewhat like me, to be honest.

And the issues with seemed very shallow and nitpicky. Overall this makes me think he put off explaining his reasons for scumreading me because...they weren't really good ones.
2. What things are he focused on and why don't you like them
Well there's the stuff I mentioned in where he fluffed early on, and he seems to be making a habit of making bigger issues out of smaller issues. Like I'm not really seeing town coming into the thread and immediately jumping to the things staeg jumps to, it's more likely he's just trying to find things to comment on. A few examples:

Spoiler:
In post 1323, Staeg wrote:Dunn: two questions for you. First, to what extent is your scumread on nacho based on your orb-hunting theory?
Second -
In post 1087, Dunnstral wrote:My theory is that scum started with at least 1 fragment so they'd know what's going on
When did you come up with this theory?
In post 1327, Staeg wrote:Dunn, no. You said you had a theory. When did you come up with it? Did you have it in mind when doing the cheeki breeki dance with dreal on day1?
(and continuing this line of thought for a while...)
In post 1176, Staeg wrote:Mollie, yes or no: were the votes on dreal yesterday based on "playstyle issues"?
In post 1360, Staeg wrote:
In post 1352, Infinity 324 wrote:What do people think about camn calling every one of my posts scum
meh.
In post 1356, drealmerz7 wrote:elaborate as to why you think that is unlikely
Do you have anything else to add to the thread other than this?

Anyway, Dunn, that judgement is... wrong. I was hoping that it would boil down to something other than this--
In post 1560, Staeg wrote:Dunn what's up with your vote?
In post 1642, Staeg wrote:Wait, dunn, am I poe scum or a prime lynch target?
3. Can you give examples of his "empty posts"
These are ok examples, but it's more of a general tone thing in all his posts as opposed to anything specific I can point to.

Spoiler:
In post 1195, Staeg wrote:
In post 1182, Infinity 324 wrote:@staeg I don't think you ever explained your scumread on me. Can you do so?
Your engagement with other people has been superficial - your questions, whether they are answered or not, do not seem to affect anything. You didn't seem bothered by me repeatedly ignoring your requests for reads, for example, while I am conveniently sitting in a "leaning scum but can't really tell" position since... the start of the game, from what I can tell.

Other than that, there's ancient history which you've allegedly caught too much flak for already (133); 932 was overexplained in a fairly paranoid way, your posts during the VC fiesta at the end of d1 rubbed me the wrong way and 1119 was seven kinds of evil - you start off d2 after a no lynch day 1 with no stances, no opinions, nothing you can be called out on - just a "hehe guys I am just as clueless as you are about the situation, this is unfortunate!" along with an esoteric "things will be looked into". What things did you look into? Why did you feel the need to even post that?
In post 1323, Staeg wrote:
In post 1261, Nachomamma8 wrote:Staeg, what is your read on me, mlem mlem? I don't believe that people getting pushed for bad reasons make them town and you're more than experienced enough to know that's not a real way to read someone, mlem mlem.
Leaning town. I've liked your stances for pretty much the entire game, although I do not follow your tune beat for beat. I do not find your early d1 nonpresence scummy, either.
In general, yes, bad points don't make the accused town, but in some exception cases - like this one, where Dunn's only previous mention of you was two votes in the past, and now, on day 2, he comes on hard with loads of words that do not represent one coherent bit of information - it signals that there is no better fuel to throw into the engine.

It makes me feel uncomfortable with Dunn to boot. I would want to give him points for coming out of the gate, guns blazing, with information about the orb mechanism, but it would probably have ended up in the open during the course of day 2 anyway.

Dunn: two questions for you. First, to what extent is your scumread on nacho based on your orb-hunting theory?
Second -
In post 1087, Dunnstral wrote:My theory is that scum started with at least 1 fragment so they'd know what's going on
When did you come up with this theory?
In post 189, Staeg wrote:Spyrex/camntsuki/other pokemons who have played in previous Fate-games: what lead you to believe that the VC thing was role-related and not another one of Fate's fanciful flourishes?
In post 70, Staeg wrote:47-49 is burnworthy stuff
there is something missing from this post can you spot it
Don't you see it?

In post 164, Dunnstral wrote:SED what do you think about these votecount shenanigens
Dunnstral - why ask this of "SED" in particular? Did you expect him to have specific information on these "shenanigens"?

Infinity wagon is good but dunnstral votes are better.

In post 103, Nahdia wrote:Yes. Me. Whiteknighting. On page 1. Of course. Yes. You got me.

SAD is a sad, grumpy man.

VOTE: pirate mollie
Is the wk accusation the main reason why you're voting mollie?

In post 176, Nahdia wrote:you didn't roll the second R in heartbreaking!
Is this important?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1710, Kagami wrote:I nom Dunn for hammerer.
You are infuriating
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Kagami »

I will admit that I'm not enjoying this game as much as I thought I would.

I would love for nacho to show up again with the mlem mlems and territoriality. That's been my favorite part.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1700, Infinity 324 wrote:I wanted you to elaborate on your scumread on me, and your thoughts on staeg. ()
Dear Kagami,

Please respond to this.

Sincerely,
Infinity 324
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:03 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1708, Desperado wrote:
In post 1702, pirate mollie wrote:sorry desp. there is zero point in playing when I can't about key things cos I am still unsure about a little things and I doubt any1 wld listen to me if I did cos they certainly are not listening to me now.
Yes, I can see there's a lot of OOG stuff that is affecting in game attitudes and perspectives, which is leaving half the player list paranoid as fuck and the other half left out because they aren't involved.

Can you work with me on infinity? The longer the game goes on the clearer the picture will come for everyone involved. Infinity should have been lynched D1 but Spyrex/Camn happened and there was all sorts of stuff being discussed that no one was openly talking about--but that stuff is out in the open now. We can move forward constructively, I promise.
okay, I will help you with infinity. there are some things I still need to sort tho but I will, I promise.
whew!
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Nahdia »

idk kagami im having some second thoughts about infinity and would kind of prefer staeg but also yolo.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Desperado »

If you think about something long enough, second thoughts are all that's left.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Desperado »

- Winston Churchill
;)
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Nahdia »

well put.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1642, Staeg wrote:Wait, dunn, am I poe scum or a prime lynch target?
both? I'm not that sure on anyone being scum this game
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1073, Fate wrote:Deadline: January 21st, 11am EST
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1694, Kagami wrote:Do we have any real objections to the Infinity lynch?

I'm going to actual vote him, and we should probably designate a hammerer.
Hold on, still thinking if this is the right choice....

Also if we're doing this, infinity would need to claim first. Roles don't flip with info, too, so it's extra important
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 1695, Papa Zito wrote:I don't have objections per se but I'd like to know what he's being lynched for.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

The story I’m about to tell you, originally told by the Buddha in a sutra, concerns a Zen Master who, while out walking one day, is confronted by a ferocious, man-eating tiger, mlem mlem. He slowly backs away from the animal, only to find that he is trapped at the edge of a high cliff; the tiger snarls with hunger, and pursues the Master, mlem mlem. His only hope of escape is to suspend himself over the abyss by holding onto a vine that grows at its edge, mlem mlem. As the Master dangles from the cliff, two mice – one white and one black – begin to gnaw on the vine he is clutching on, mlem mlem. If he climbs back up, the tiger will surely devour him, if he stays then there is the certain death of a long fall onto the jagged rocks, mlem mlem. The slender vine begins to give way, and death is imminent, mlem mlem. Just then the precariously suspended Zen Master notices a lovely ripe wild strawberry growing along the cliff’s edge, mlem mlem. He plucks the succulent berry and pops it into his mouth, mlem mlem. He is heard to say: “This lovely strawberry, how sweet it tastes.”, mlem mlem.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”