-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:38 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 115, Persivul wrote:In my experience, scum, who know the alignments, are less likely to have thoroughly read the setup than town. Further, while setup spec can be beneficial, it can also be used as a way to appear busy without really scum hunting.
This is disingenuous shade slinging.

Nobody knows alignments pregame, which is when reading the description whilst signing up... happens.

FoS: Persivul
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:47 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 146, Persivul wrote:
In post 144, Aj The Epic wrote:...You realize that when Tammy signed up for this game, she did not have a role?
Sure do. I also realize that, by the time she was posting, the setup was there in the first post.
That doesn't change the fact that not reading the description is NAI.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:08 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 218, Persivul wrote:
In post 171, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: I understand, the thing is I'm not going to force things. It's not how I like to play. I find that a lot of people on this site don't understand that a lot of stuff is just noise or NAI and tend to end up
making something out of nothing
as a result, rather than letting things progress naturally.

In post 172, Gamma Emerald wrote: Looking at this there's not much to it, looks like Reflektor is
VOTE: Reflektor
This struck me as odd. Rules don't say if scum have daytalk. If they do, this could be two people both unconsciously using wording that came up in their scum thread.
This post pings me too.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:09 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 219, Persivul wrote:
In post 174, Reflektor wrote: I understand that approach. I don't think that
is the worst thing in the world as long as you can pull back and see you're making something out of nothing; it's a hell of a lot easier to read a room full of misguided people than it is to read a room where everyone's shuffling their feet and looking at the floor and waiting for someone to do something that really, really stands out.
Apparently it's the phrase of the day.
Crap post. Reflektor was obviously referring to Gamma's use of the phrase.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:10 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 220, Medea the Alien wrote:I'm letting Penguin live her own mafia life; Tammy.
Improper use of semicolon.

Grammar Nazi Dayvig
: Medea
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:11 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 220, Medea the Alien wrote:I don't think scum has daytalk (KBW is very oldschool from a brief mod meta flipthru); Persivul gets town points for noticing the crossover though
Ew.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:13 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 355, -Grey- wrote:
In post 220, Medea the Alien wrote:I don't think scum has daytalk (KBW is very oldschool from a brief mod meta flipthru); Persivul gets town points for noticing the crossover though
Ew.
To clarify, pointing something out isn't always town. Scum have to hunt for reasons to mislynch, too.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:27 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 227, Fate wrote:This game does deserve some effort on my part. Vote well deserved

Which hydra is Nacho again?
Lel?

Feel free to join my scum pile along with Persivul and LUV.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:32 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 235, Fate wrote:I mean Tammy/AJ are universally town read
Lol at trying to throw AJ in as an universal townread.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:41 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 268, Fate wrote:
In post 264, Aj The Epic wrote:Well you get to play mafia but so far that's been an unused option too.
I've been phone posting and on the road until yesterday, during which time I had a friend come over. This isn't an excuse, but its context for why I haven't sat down and read the thread and posted on a laptop.

There's something to be said for sitting in front of the screen with mafia, probably how my brain was trained to play it and how it operates best now.
That explains a lot.

This bumps Medea into consideration.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:43 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 273, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 12, Fate wrote:VOTE: Aj the epic

Scum used to be hard to find
In post 145, Fate wrote:Every post AJ has made are my reasons
In post 150, Fate wrote:The low effort gold posting will commence for Tammys sake
this kind of posting seems low comittal and active lurky to me. iirc you were doing a lot mroe early game in summer mafia
This being said after 268 is mehh.
---
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 360, -Grey- wrote:

In post 150, Fate wrote:The low effort gold posting will commence for Tammys sake
this kind of posting seems low comittal and active lurky to me. iirc you were doing a lot mroe early game in summer mafia
yeah, my scumread of fate dropped off between my vote and his pressure on me for it
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:46 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 275, Persivul wrote:I don't see the town motivation to announce that my reads agree with others. Scum, OTOH, are more concerned about appearing to fit in.
Why would scum announce that they are trying to blend in?
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:47 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 277, Persivul wrote:Speaking of weird, how about the discussion on what was the subject of discussion?
Well that
obviously
wasn't the subject of discussion.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:53 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 299, Medea the Alien wrote:I strongly disagree with this. What exactly in their tone sounds towny? They sound about as disengaged as is possible.
Somebody preparing for a 7 day visit with their daughter sounds disengaged?

REALLY?

Fucking scum ass push.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:57 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 309, Aj The Epic wrote:VOTE: BBmolla

I mean honestly you couldn't ask for a more useless vote than dropping one on indigo. Wants LuV wagon, gets two generic townreads, moves on to Fate. He even says Uzi's posts aren't good. Which, going by his last post
In post 282, BBmolla wrote:In all honesty I'm not voting for pressure any more im just voting who I think is most likely scum
He should still be voting LuV as he's said nothing about Fate anyways.

Also he actually took part in RQS so fuck him.
I'm feeling a BBMolla townread after reading this post.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:58 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 315, Aj The Epic wrote:I have thoughts ofc, but none of them are worth shit.
At least you're honest.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:06 am

Post by -Grey- »

Creature-style reads list:

Gamma Emerald
Reflektor

randomidget
Lil Uzi Vert
Empking
Aj The Epic
BBMolla

shadonra
-
Grey
-
Fate

Persivul
Realeo

Medea The Alien
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:09 am

Post by -Grey- »

Fate wagon composition is shit btw.

Gonna start off with following my townreads.

VOTE: Medea
---
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Medea the Alien »

LMAO penguin guessed you were gonna vote us like.. five or six posts before you did.

Being VLA or replacing out does not absolve one of one's posts; if so I wouldn't be begrudgingly townreading the tammy slot , grey. Which parts of the case on us form others that are your townreads to you agree with specifically?
(expired on 2021-08-14 00:00:01)
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Medea the Alien »

BTW grey is scum who looks for reasons to justify the vote later, not town who looks for reasons to decide where to vote. It was obviously building up to hop on our wagon several posts ago during the past page.
(expired on 2021-08-14 00:00:01)
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:34 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 370, Medea the Alien wrote:BTW grey is scum who looks for reasons to justify the vote later, not town who looks for reasons to decide where to vote. It was obviously building up to hop on our wagon several posts ago during the past page.
You got me.

I claim Alien Mass Redirector.
---
shadonra
shadonra
Goon
shadonra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:35 am

Post by shadonra »

In post 341, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 339, shadonra wrote:
In post 332, Reflektor wrote:
In post 259, shadonra wrote:I find scum unlikely to talk about this or lie about this conversation:
Is there a reason that conversation couldn't have existed if they were scum?
No, only that I don't really think setup spec is high on the list of things for scum to talk about.
setup talk benefits scum. it's unlikely to get any thing done this early and prevents them having to scumhunt.
I was referring to the out-of-thread conversation, not in-thread setup spec. I'm giving you scum points for this post.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 361, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 360, -Grey- wrote:

yeah, my scumread of fate dropped off between my vote and his pressure on me for it
and yet you're still voting me

CAN WE FUCKING KILL IT YET?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Fate »

-Grey-'s catchup of the thread reads naturally enough for me to give it a town read.

That and I want to be justified in my thinking Indigo was town for no reason
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”