http://www.mafiascum.net/dontpanic/view ... p?f=1&t=66

AITPPPP2
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 24&t=17058

WITP 1
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=24625

WITP 2
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=24717

When you signup for WITP you need to cast a vote. Vote one of the following:

A. Yes, I want people to be able to claim king and say stuff about kings during the game

B. No, shut your mouths! No talking about kings, it bad for town! PF should modkill anyone that breaks this rule!
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:08 pm, edited 26 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Mr Rogers: Are you sure you want to do this?

Time Traveler: Well why not? Its an open setup and that server crash wiped the flavor of this game out of existence. I feel bad not having it around any more

Mr. Rogers: But it did happen. The event did occur. You sure you want to redo it?

Time Traveler: I had to bring you and my other alts back to life after AITPPPP2. That had to be worse in the consequences of time

Mr. Rogers: I'm not just talking about Alt's here. Real players were involved last time

Time Traveler: Pff, I have a Time Machine! Nothing bad that I can't undo will happen.

PokerFace: Should I really be doing this. I haven't been around the forums too much as of late. Some people barely remember me or that song or Lady Gaga. Is there really a need for this?

Time Traveler: Dude you are me! Plus there needs to be multiple us's traveling to the past to make the event happen in the first place. We kinda have to do this! Besides artist's remake their songs all the time when they think they are unpopular.

PokerFace: Good point. Let's Do it!

"Insert bizarre time traveling sound effect of your choice here"

Lady Gaga (Heir A): You are mine this time PokerFace! Me and my dance squad are gonna walk all over you!

PokerFace (Heir B): I can travel through time. Be at more than one place at once, and generate an army of me's to watch my back! You can't win!

Alejandro (Assassin): That bitch stole my name for one of her songs too. I'm more important than the both of you! I'm gonna blow everything up!
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by PokerFace »

This is an Open AITP Variant Setup

The Rules, Stolen from shaft.ed, TSQ, Mr. Stoofer, Flameaxe, Jdodge:

00. I reserve the right to edit these rules at any time should something truly unexpected occur.
01. All votes must be made bold. Unvoting is not required but I heavily prefer it. Any attempts at disguising your voting will be prohibited. If its treated as a vote and I think its a vote, its a a vote!
02. A majority of votes is required to lynch. If there is a lynch, no amount of bitching will prevent the lynch from happening. I am a moderator, not a charity.
03. When you live, live well. Live long. Prosper. When you're dead, shut up. Don't post or even pm me. Lie in a grave/furnace/corpse pile. Rot.
04. All days have a 40-minute deadline. All nights have a 10-minute deadline.
05. You can vote No Lynch during the day. Simply Vote: No Lynch. Should this vote reach a majority. It will happen. If no majority is reached during a day then there will be a no lynch when that day ends

06. Quoting or faking any PMs you receive from the mod will get you modkilled and blacklisted from any games I am running now or in the future. You may paraphrase anything in the pm. If you are worried you are quoting more so then paraphrasing you should probably pm me before I modkill you
07. This is a SEMI-BASTARD MOD type game. Your mod isn't evil or intentionally out to get you, but then he also isn't sober. Roles will be funny, crazy, unusual, and definatly alcohol related. But they won't be intentionally evil like a "Night 0 Suiciding Emo"

08. Don't talk to each other outside of the game thread unless your role says you can.
09. No small or invisible text. Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts either.
10. This is a game. Have fun and respect the other players. Don't be a dick.
11. It is encouraged that you be under the influence of alcohol, but not a requirement. If you are underage, you should not drink but you can still play. Just know that due to the nature of the game, almost every other player will be drunk. The Mod will be shitfaced for one, so please be helpful and understanding when it comes to his vote counts. My ability to count is usually the first to go when I am drunk

12. If it seems like it should be illegal, it probably is. Considering the fact rules sometimes can't cover everything. Please use your common sense. PM me if you think something you are about to do could break the rules or possibly ruin the game.
13. I am human. If I fuck up and make a mod error that personally looses you the game, then I will give you a technical auto win at the end of the game to make up for it
14. You can NOT vote no lynch. Every day must end in a lynch. All days have a 40-minute deadline. At the end of that time, the player with the most votes will be lynched. If there is a tie, then the first to reach that amount will be lynched.
15. There are no nights. The thread will be locked while I am making a vote recount and a lynch scene. But after that the next day will start.

The setup was originally designed for 9 players. I will accept 7 but no less. There will be a pre-/in check in time and a role confirm time and then game will start. Hopefully start will be as close to 8 as possible. Option A has pretty much won the vote at this point. All Players are allowed to use WIFOM and say any player is or is not their king at any time. Be aware that you are able to make fake kills as that is the same as fake claiming yourself to be a king. I realize this sort of thing can potentially ruin a game. Should that occur and time and no other games are waiting, I will try to rerun the game for the sake of having fun. Have fun and please be smart about your play and use of WIFOM
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:47 pm, edited 7 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by PokerFace »

!Original game design/Flavor info!

Our king has died. Who will now rule? Our country has constantly been at war with Scumistan. As a result, the king's 2 children have always been hidden from the real world. Each one's identity has only been known to their own personal guards. And these devout guards have been working alone to keep their new king safe. No guard knows who the other guards are. They just know the name of the one they are protecting. Now that the king has died, both heirs are claiming a right to the throne. Chaos has erupted in the kingdom as a result. Scumistan has taken note of this situation and sent an assassin to take advantage of the opportunity. This bomb wielding terrorist seeks to kill both kings so that Scumistan can finally eliminate its enemy. Who will prevail, what will become of our kingdom? You decide!

Original WITP Discussion Thread
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14810

War in the Palace

You are
Heir Alpha
. You win the game if you are alive, Heir Beta is dead, and the Assassin is dead. You have a 1-shot kill you may use at any time. If Heir Beta is alive then this kill must be done in thread by posting Kill: X. If Heir Beta is dead then you may PM the mod this kill. Use your vote to figure out who is on your side and weed out the rest.
You are
Heir Beta
. You win the game if you are alive, Heir Alpha is dead, and the Assassin is dead. You have a 1-shot kill you may use at any time. If Heir Alpha is alive then this kill must be done in thread by posting Kill: X. If Heir Alpha is dead then you may PM the mod this kill. Use your vote to figure out who is on your side and weed out the rest.
You are the
Assassin
. You have vengeful kill(s) you may use at the time of your death. The number of vengeful kills you have is always equal to the number of Heirs currently alive in the game. If one Heir dies, you will loose one of your kills. No player is immune to kills. You win the game if Heir Alpha is dead and Heir Beta is dead. You don't have to be alive to win. You also win the game if all guards die and only the Heirs and you are alive. Use your vote and kills to bring an end to the kingdom
4-6
You are a
Guard
. XXXX is your Heir. You believe them to be the one true ruler of your land. You win the game if XXXX is alive, the other Heir is dead, and the Assassin is dead. If your Heir dies you will immediately commit suicide out of shame. Use your vote to figure out who is on your side and weed out the rest.
(Each Heir will get 2-3 guards. Each guard will see the player name of the Heir they follow, but not know if they are Heir alpha or Heir beta. They are revealed as guards at the time of their death so no one will ever know which heir they were protecting. These settings also stop kingdowm from claiming alpha or beta as a means of outing the assassin)

It is unlikly but possible for all players to die except for the 2 heirs. This will occur if say there are 5 players. Assassin is lynched and he bombs both the remaining guards leaving only the 2 heirs behind. In the event this occurs, the heirs will come to realize the horrors they have caused and agree to rule the country as a team. A happily ever after where the only looser is the assassin. The odds of this event are very slim, but it is still necessary to explain this point. Basically I don't want a speed post scenario where the winner is decided by who's computer has the least lag. I'd rather it end in a tie then have it decided by that
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Reserved for player listings and reveals

All Players:
1. Wisdom (A) - checked in
theslimer3 (A)
Marquis (A) - came at start
3. EspeciallyTheLies (A) - checked in
4. Majiffy = TwoUpstandingGentlemen (A) - checked in
5. Zabriel = Reek (X) - checked in
6. pirate mollie (A) - checked in
7. Ser Arthur Dayne (A) - checked in
8. Who (A) - came at start
9. Keybladewielder (X) - came at start

Spoiler:
Alive Players:
1. Player (Alive) Role

Dead Players:
1. Player (Time of death) Role
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:35 pm, edited 20 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:13 am

Post by PokerFace »

Vote count copy paste thing to help PF:

Night 0:

1. Wisdom (0) - who is voting them
2. Marquis (0) - who is voting them
3. EspeciallyTheLies (0) - who is voting them
4. Majiffy (0) - who is voting them
5. Zabriel (0) - who is voting them
6. pirate mollie (0) - who is voting them
7. Ser Arthur Dayne (0) - who is voting them
8. Who (0) - who is voting them
9. Keybladewielder (0) - who is voting them

I may have some issues with vote counts as this game will be ridiculously fast paced by nature. I ask that you please be understanding and supportive should I mess up
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:36 pm, edited 7 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Check in time

what the fuck is that you ask? Well no roles have been sent yet. I basically want to make sure the pre-/in are gonna show and at the same time give some more people the chance to join on the spot in any vacant slots we have or as a replacement. Once i got all people I feel we are gonna get then we will get this party started
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by TwoUpstandingGentlemen »

This is Majiffy checking in.
If you're not sheeping us, we're obviously not being sarcastic enough.
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:55 pm

Too lazy to change accounts atm.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 8, TwoUpstandingGentlemen wrote:Too lazy to change accounts atm.
that's fine

I might wait for maras game to end as wisdom suggested in the signups. gonna have to see how long that things lasts and how long it takes for check /ins and junk
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Reek
Reek
Townie
Reek
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Reek »

Zabriel is also here.
You have to remember your
name
Who
Who
Yes?
Who
Yes?
Yes?

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by Who »

/in
VOTE: A
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by Keybladewielder »

my game is after mara's.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

I'm here.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
TwoUpstandingGentlemen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:06 pm

KBW this game has been planned for longer, I suggest you postpone yours until after WiTP.
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:07 pm

i've been trying to get one going since yesterday. :/
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

/confirm in I guess
whew!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 15, Keybladewielder wrote:i've been trying to get one going since yesterday. :/
Once this is over I will gladly join your game to help it get going
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:13 pm

fine i guess.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I pmed those yet to check /in

I wuld like 9 people but am willing to settle for 7. We got 6 at the moment I believe
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by Wisdom »

/checking in
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:16 pm

/in i guess
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Well that is 7 with KBW

guess we won't have to wait for mara's to end unless you guys still want to. Let me know if you do

otherwise we will give thslimer and ETL 10 minutes to show and then start
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:19 pm

mara's i over already
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 22, PokerFace wrote:Well that is 7 with KBW

guess we won't have to wait for mara's to end unless you guys still want to. Let me know if you do

otherwise we will give thslimer and ETL 10 minutes to show and then start
ok then guess we wait 10 minutes, I will lock and send roles at that time which will be 8:30pm EDT
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”