BooneyToonz XVII: The Winston Chronicles [END]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4364 (isolation #200) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:55 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 3334, Tanuki the Bold wrote: also i got bitten last night by a dog which is odd because im the one who should be doing the bitting
no i was not misremembering
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4386 (isolation #201) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:06 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

not only that scum have day talk so unless it was elements being impulsive
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4392 (isolation #202) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:09 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

there have been two fake guilties already today i would say i am heavily hesitant
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4405 (isolation #203) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmm

to be quite honest
this game state feels like town does not have any idea who scum might be

but also
that scum do not know who to push or are just waiting for a push to happen naturally

i am not sure what to do with that insight but i am just gonna propose it as a possible reason things are happening this way

skygazer why did you not wait for deal to actually post before doing that guilty test

i mean at least elements waited for me to actually be visibly around and posting
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4406 (isolation #204) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

UNVOTE:

guh i am not sure i can actually scum read elements for earlier after cooling off a bit
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4408 (isolation #205) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

is elements town not knowing who is scum and looking for a reaction test or scum looking to see if they can push a fake guilty through safely

i have no clue because everyone seems pretty lost making the former pretty likely
and i am not sure elements scum would do the latter tbh
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4409 (isolation #206) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean i meant just

waiting for drew to post in here before putting your fake guilty out on that slot

i am not criticizing your choice to redact it early that was probably a good idea
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4416 (isolation #207) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

oh right snivy is still alive

VOTE: camelcasedsnivy

when logic fails me just death tunnel i guess

p-edit
i
i really want tanuki to be town
and i really think that a demilerizer would have to be town
and there is no cc

but not only is the slot still alive it has not even been shot at it feels like
and i mean maybe tanukis reads are not to the point where scum are worried
that is probably the explanation
i am really hoping that is the explanation and would risk the game on it to be honest
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4417 (isolation #208) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:20 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

like the only case i see tanuki being scum in is if there is no demillerizer at all and they just came up with the claim

but

like elements me and titus would have roles that i think
do not make sense without a demillerizer being present
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4420 (isolation #209) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

yeah yeah okay then

classic 1v1 then sure i can agree with that
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4422 (isolation #210) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:07 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

who do you think my hypothetical partners are for that matter
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4424 (isolation #211) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:17 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i guess i should probably try to figure out who ccs might have as partners for that matter so
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4436 (isolation #212) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

that

oh dear

is it a reflavored arson
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4438 (isolation #213) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i

hmm

i think we would have lost already if it was a scum aligned arson and i am pretty sure it would not be third party

so probably not that
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4440 (isolation #214) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

just thinking about what curing disease might mean
combined with announced bites

hmm

have elements or tanuki gotten the omni fruit as well
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4441 (isolation #215) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:50 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

just thinking cause idk

an announced but reflavored arson combined with a way to undo the effects of the arson might actually be balanced enough for scum to have especially if it is a smaller team
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4442 (isolation #216) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

and if that is the case then elements and tanuki and merlyn are town

hmm

someone tell me if i am crazy here though
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4449 (isolation #217) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:01 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

okay head math says that a scum arson could not have ignited last night to win but it also says that today is possibly limlo if there is one so that is fun
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4452 (isolation #218) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:06 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean on the one hand yes i would not expect an arson-like mechanic in a boon game

but what if this is boons attempt at a more balanced arson
i mean
both a potential way to cure targets and it is announced

i am probably overthinking this
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4472 (isolation #219) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:42 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 4460, Elements wrote: Theta trying to force 1v1s also reeks of scum going down so trying to get into a 1v1 with the most scumread players as her only chance for survival
funny
since you and ccs were the ones to setup those 1v1s

you with a fake guilty and ccs with saying i must be limmed if they get limmed
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4473 (isolation #220) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:46 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 4457, Hu Tao wrote: So is that guilty on theta legit?
it is not
elements and ccs are just trying to say whatever they can to get me limmed
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4492 (isolation #221) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:26 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 4476, Elements wrote: ya know what
VOTE: elements
I'm vengeful, I'll take theta with me then we can stop this becasue at this point it's derailing the entire game
this

if true and you are town would be near game throwing to actually do

i am legitimately wondering if this is a move to get me to claim because it almost got me to do so
but i honestly do not believe you being vengeful to actually be the case
VOTE: elements
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4496 (isolation #222) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:32 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

there is no shot that ccs is a scum flagbearer or other priority target for us right
cause this almost feels like it is to divert from ccs
guh there are too many possibilities for me to think about right now
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4506 (isolation #223) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:49 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

the vengeful ploy is an attempt to force me to claim to save myself or to protect ccs and i am not sure which one it is to be honest
elements has been all over the place today and i do not think i can actually town read them anymore because of it
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4519 (isolation #224) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:56 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

vengeful is town only so at least i do not have to worry about scum vengeful being a thing
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4522 (isolation #225) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:58 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

we should not quicklim here though

this is potentially a day we should mass claim but i will let bingle evaluate that
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4523 (isolation #226) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:58 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 4520, Merlyn wrote: There's almost certainly a protective, though, right? Or Tanuki would be dead
almost certainly yes
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4529 (isolation #227) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:52 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

and suddenly a lot less confident about the ploy once it gathers momentum huh
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4537 (isolation #228) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:56 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

hu is daisy slot
gonna just assume that slot is still town
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4546 (isolation #229) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:19 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

scum motivation is either trying to protect ccs or trying to get me to claim to save myself from hypothetical venge shot
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4553 (isolation #230) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:47 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean the kills seem to be uh

avoiding any good protective choices
i mean gamma was probably a good target but guh
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4556 (isolation #231) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmm

ccs is the other person i could do today so

if some more momentum happens i can switch over
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4558 (isolation #232) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:34 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

it made a bit more sense in retrospect but going into the night i was uh
much more expecting someone like tanuki to get shot
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4573 (isolation #233) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:06 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean sure
but elements is not telling the truth here so we can safely lim them

why would a vengeful actually announce who they are when they had no pressure on them and try to get themselves limmed
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4574 (isolation #234) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:08 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

elements is just scum here trying to keep the focus on me via whatever fake claim she can make
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4588 (isolation #235) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:52 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmm

intent to hop over to ccs once bingle gets back and finishes their read

UNVOTE:
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4621 (isolation #236) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

right then

i could go through and fish out my crumbs but anyways

i am a desperate doctor miller
i have been on tanuki the past three nights
and very annoyed that i feel like i am playing a game with mafia where i feel like the moment i try to shift on anyone else will be the moment tanuki gets shot
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4622 (isolation #237) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

and by claiming i am saying that yes we should massclaim now
it was either going to be today or tomorrow so might as well
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4633 (isolation #238) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 4629, Tanuki the Bold wrote: is the vengeful claim real because i never believed it was real. Yall have been fake caiming nonsense earlier so i don't count it
yes the desperate was real
it does not kill me if i successfully target
its purpose to my understanding is just to keep me from being able to protect people you target but uh

i can just target you each night since you claimed night 1 so that did not end up mattering
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4634 (isolation #239) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:51 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

you claimed day 1

i have had a long day of work today
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4638 (isolation #240) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:54 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i do appear to have quoted the wrong post yes

again
i am not really fully functioning right now
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4640 (isolation #241) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

if anyone wants i can try to dig for my crumbs but eh
i am lazy right now
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4643 (isolation #242) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

yeah fair enough
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4644 (isolation #243) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

they were not especially good crumbs except for me calling out my target after each night i think but
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4662 (isolation #244) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:31 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

those are unfortunate targets for night 2 and 3

but huh
that can probably be town due to flavor

i guess we can find out for sure tomorrow
just target tanuki
i protect tanuki
and then as long as tanuki is not scum we find out
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4673 (isolation #245) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

8 prs and two of them are just re-flavored fruit vendors
i feel like that is fine for balance
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4675 (isolation #246) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 4671, Tanuki the Bold wrote: well so far my demillerize has had zero use so i can't argue with u there pisskop
it keeps me from protecting bingle

so uh

there is that
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4681 (isolation #247) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

anyways me and merlyn can just target the same person as long as it is not bingle or ccs or drew and then merlyn can be proven a bit better

or just get shot but it is either one or the other for guaranteeably proving merlyn or protecting them
they probably do not need to be proven i feel like but eh i got excited about being able to maybe do something
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4683 (isolation #248) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

and uh

hmm

with the claims so far it seems like demillerizing will only functionally keep me from protecting someone
sooooo i am gonna say me and merlyn have the only semi-functional roles right now depending on what stage claims
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4687 (isolation #249) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 4684, Skygazer wrote: on second thought i dont see merlyn going through all the trouble of setting up a fakeclaim with devil just to claim fruit vendor of all things

so she's probably legitimately a fruit vendor?
it is flavor wise a very town claim
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4691 (isolation #250) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:53 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

yeah right now we waiting for hu tao and bingle to show up

bingle especially i am interested in hearing from since uh
i think bingle might do the thing
i hope so
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4693 (isolation #251) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:56 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

thaaat is true
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4703 (isolation #252) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:30 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

we are waiting on you to claim by the way
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4707 (isolation #253) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:39 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

everyone but you and stage has claimed

it is mostly the same as with earlier information except elements claims vengeful as well as cop
i am a desperate doctor
and merlyn claimed to be an omni fruit giver

and i am not sure what to make of skygazer we should probably get that claim clarified
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4710 (isolation #254) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:47 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i

wait

so you can only use your doctor on people that were demillerized then
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4711 (isolation #255) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:48 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

unless i am misunderstanding how simple would work
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4712 (isolation #256) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:48 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i

i am not sure if that is something that puts the two of us in a 1v1 or not
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4713 (isolation #257) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:53 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i am gonna have to let someone else figure out what to make of that role then
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4716 (isolation #258) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:04 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 6, Boonskiies wrote:
=A flyer reads: WELCOME TO THE RESISTANCE!

You were invited to an underground meeting of new recruits into
the Resistance
to take down the STARS Conglomerate, specifically the Conways, the family that's been in power the past 80 years.

Unfortunately,
WINSTON O'BRIEN
, has gained intel that it's likely members of the
STARS Gendarmerie
, a.k.a. the
Red Force
, named for being mostly comprised of those part of the Red Stripe Division, have infiltrated the meeting.

Winston O'Brien has initiated lockdown. But be careful, the STARS Gendarmerie is known to have access to special weaponized tech that could wipe them all out in the blink of an eye.
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4717 (isolation #259) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

oh
special weaponized tech that can wipe them all out in the blink of an eye

i just noticed that

god are we actually dealing with an arson-like mechanic
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4719 (isolation #260) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:08 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

okay what does flavor being semantics mean
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4721 (isolation #261) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:11 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

true

i have been wondering how balanced announced arson + fruit vendor that cures arson targets is but i am not sure
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4725 (isolation #262) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:14 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

cause there are bites and a fruit that apparently cures disease

but yeah that can probably be ignored
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4733 (isolation #263) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:27 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 4729, Bingle wrote: We’re waiting on stage claim, correct?

As far as theta/hu Tao role symmetry, there is at most one groupscum in theta/tanuki/hu Tao. They may all be town.
yeahh i saw hu taos claim and then had to double take because at first

well second doctor claim

and then i thought wait that has good symmetry with mine that might actually be real

anyways yeah i can also say do not purposely be scummy as town
i tried to be a bit dense about my ccs read on purpose to get myself somewhat scum-read by people and that mostly backfired it feels like
probably because it seems like ccs was actually scum at this point and scum were not happy with me being correct on ccs for an absolutely terrible reason
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4737 (isolation #264) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:18 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

it does feel like there should be other sources of demillerization or even vanillaization perhaps
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4738 (isolation #265) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:19 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

though of course with everyone claimed it would have to be scum controlled

and with no one claiming the bite well
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4739 (isolation #266) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:19 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

oh wait i forgot about stage
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4740 (isolation #267) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:25 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 4734, Tanuki the Bold wrote: Damn I'm glad there's SOME reason for our role to exist even if it's less impressive than I expected

Ignore the flavor thing. Thanks

Merlyn should hit the bitten people. That's the most likely thing for it to do. The bite could be some sort of triggered vanillarizer or like permanent roleblocker (explains elements' no result) or something else
hmmm the potential problem with this is that uh

merlyn is bit
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4764 (isolation #268) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:49 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

okay then
no one claimed the bites and no one claimed the message

meaning both are likely scum controlled

so does that mean those targeted by them so far are town or do we think scum may have targeted scum with them

elements being the first one bit is starting to give me pause on them so
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4765 (isolation #269) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:51 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

hu tao already clarified that their simple at least cared about miller status so
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4766 (isolation #270) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:06 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

are we ready to end the day though
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4770 (isolation #271) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:05 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

unless we have a different case of two modifiers working differently which i suppose could be the case since we have already seen that once this game

but simple is pretty simple so
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4771 (isolation #272) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:06 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i am trying to think if there is anything we are missing or need to get clarified before we end the day

oh

stage do you still have your other shot
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4772 (isolation #273) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:19 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

eh that can probably just be left to you to pick between tanukis target tonight and ccs if you still have those shots

i need to figure out what i do but i definitely should not claim that before the night starts or i am just useless

tanuki and hu tao probably have to target together i imagine

we should probably give me and merlyn a list of targets to potentially doctor or give fruit to though i am pretty sure i already know my list
which would be between tanuki elements stage hu tao and merlyn for me i think

not sure who merlyn should give to though hmm
actually maybe she should give to whoever tanuki and hu tao target
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4773 (isolation #274) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:20 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

well

i guess i am not useless if i claim beforehand but
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4781 (isolation #275) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:32 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 4776, Tanuki the Bold wrote:
-quote from me snipped-

If bingle flips scum and stage dies tonight I will eat you
i am unsure how to interpret this

oh but yeah actually if bingle flips scum i kinda have to hit stage
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4791 (isolation #276) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

they might put their roleblock on someone else like me or hu tao

though they might also just kill me or hu tao depending on what the game state is and how bingle flips
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4826 (isolation #277) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:27 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

unless you are scum ccs

and i got bit last night so fun i guess i am no longer a doctor or whatever the bite does

i protected merlyn or probably did nothing since bit but
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4837 (isolation #278) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:31 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i am gonna guess that tanuki got permablocked after being bit and so neither of their targets after that night actually got demillerized

but hey if scum have something like that then maybe they are just a 3p team

i can only hope
i intend to vote ccs or pisskop myself
i will not vote for tanuki or merlyn
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4838 (isolation #279) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:33 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i was trying to guess what scum would do since so far they have been going for
well
people like gamma and titus and such
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4841 (isolation #280) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:34 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

if merlyn is scum it has to be scum with deal i think which eeehhhh
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4842 (isolation #281) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:35 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

and also yeah

if merlyn can cure the bite then they are a high priority target and with what scum have been doing i think the bite has to be something strong
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4844 (isolation #282) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:35 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

though

oh wait merlyn was bit
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4845 (isolation #283) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:35 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i might be a bit of an idiot
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4851 (isolation #284) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:41 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

well i thought elements was scum so i was not gonna end up blocking that kill anyways

i do not think stage was blocked right now but i also think they are town
eh this is just me going wild again with spec i think

p-edit
the bite is not a vanillaization at least or scum would have let elements live i think
probably
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4854 (isolation #285) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:43 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmm

but why not bite tanuki night 1

that is the question i am having to run through
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4858 (isolation #286) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:46 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

well it is not an arson style mechanic cause they killed elements and
well
that is not something you do with that

also we would have lost last night but
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4861 (isolation #287) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:51 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

anyways we are likely in elo and i got voted so i think i just have to 1v1 ccs here

really hoping this does not lose us the game

VOTE: camelcasedsnivy

if it is a permablocker then i would have to assume that the omni-fruit gives immunity to it
but unfortunately uh
mmh
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4870 (isolation #288) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:02 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

well no quickhammer started either way hmm

that does mean this is tvs yeah

or a partner is missing from the thread
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4885 (isolation #289) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:36 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

well

i do not think stage and camel would start scum theatre and then just have ccs vanish halfway so
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4888 (isolation #290) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:39 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

pretty sure merlyn is just town here ccs
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4891 (isolation #291) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 11:43 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

that is fair
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4922 (isolation #292) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

yeah okay i have no clue then

merlyn is probably town though
i mean no reason to claim the wrong target

p-edit
i mean from my perspective the fact there has not been a quick hammer means either ccs or pisskop is scum so

hu tao has been present since i voted ccs right
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5069 (isolation #293) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:54 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

hmm

okay i have no idea what is going on with stage
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5198 (isolation #294) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

thank you for modding yeah

burnout happening when it did was unfortunate as i started to slip in how much i was able to keep up with but
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5200 (isolation #295) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

my first scum game surviving to the end

plus a perfect game for scum
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5202 (isolation #296) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i am not sure scum deserved a perfect win tbh with how we played but
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5205 (isolation #297) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean to be fair

town just kinda

did the thing where we did not immediately lim the vengeful claim that should always be the case
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5208 (isolation #298) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i have so far always won as scum in general as theta
never actually survived to the end of a round as scum before but
alter of rautherdir
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5214 (isolation #299) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

i kind of slipped with my claimed night target the last night as well

forgot who i was planning on claiming to target and then uh
gave an answer that did not make much sense
alter of rautherdir

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”