Toriel's Patience (end)

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by Bingle »

HI MY NAME IS NOT MAFIA AND I'M HERE TO REVIEW THE SHIT OUT OF THIS GAME!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by Bingle »

Aight, I read a few pages at the beginning when the game first started, but I haven't had a chance to catch up since then. Are there any major points of interest?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Bingle »

I'm not traditionally good at reading Dunn, but I'll give it a go.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2030, Taly wrote:
In post 2027, Bingle wrote: Aight, I read a few pages at the beginning when the game first started, but I haven't had a chance to catch up since then. Are there any major points of interest?
What were your thoughts on those first pages?
It was more reading for setup than for alignments, but I do remember thinking it odd that so many people didn't seem to understand the conceit of the setup. I'd have to look back to see who those people were. I don't think faking setup confusion is particularly likely here, but the setup is pretty straightforward.

We have a day where we should lim the most contentious slot, not the scummiest or the towniest. Then, we aim to hit the same alignment.

The alignment of our first lim is almost irrelevant, so long as we can manage to match it. Ideally, Dunn is also that alignment.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Bingle »

I also remember thinking Brown Eyes was a funny user name because of the adage "You're so full of shit that your eyes are brown."

This is not particularly useful information mafia wise, but if Brown Eyes is watching from wherever replacements go (The local dump?) I hope that constipation is not a problem.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2033, Dannflor wrote: or we could just lim scum 2 days in a row
Can we?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:57 pm

Post by Bingle »

I uh... just realized that my interest in the bad mech spec on the first few pages was a result of me thinking this was a different iteration of the game than what it is.

Smug judgment retracted.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2035, Bingle wrote:
In post 2033, Dannflor wrote: or we could just lim scum 2 days in a row
Can we?
This still stands as a question, but we are 100% shooting to lim scum in this version.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2038 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:20 pm

Post by Bingle »

Alisae, if I ISO you am I going to townbin you?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:20 pm

Post by Bingle »

ngl, I kinda want to vote Keyleth, but I think that might just be a tone thing.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2042 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:49 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1446, implosion wrote: I think if Alisae's afk is probably broadly unrelated to alignment either way.
Was looking at implo's ISO and this kept popping up. Ali is actually significantly less likely to be AFK with a team e enjoys playing with. And I think there are a lot of people that Ali would want to scum it up with in this crew.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:29 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2060, Taly wrote: I'm not a fan of
Bingle's
entrance but I don't think pushing there is productive, I'll give them more time.
Dead to me.

Everyone, I would like it entered into the official record that
Taly
is a bully and is bullying me on the internet and I can't believe our friendship arc ends with this callous betrayal of all we hold dear.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2067 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:31 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2063, Lazy Shirou wrote: I think you forgot to replace Brown Eyes with Bingle here Isis!
Nah, it's part of my role. If I replace out my vote remains there for the rest of the game and the new player gets a new vote.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:35 am

Post by Bingle »

So like, 20 posts into the Dann iso and I have a tinfoil that Dunn and Dann might be S/S. Just something about the way Dann is avoiding the topic of sorting Dunn makes me feel like they're paired.

Also:
In post 279, Dannflor wrote:
In post 275, Mandate wrote: I think this is a good time to ask ourselves if Dannflor is a deepwolf
and suddenly it is 2019 again
DANNFLOR! WHY HAVE YOU BETRAYED ME?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2071 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:36 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2068, Lazy Shirou wrote: i think it started with the "mandante vs shirou" short text war and from then on i think my posts are significantly "better" from a third party view
But how are they from a town view?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2077 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:51 am

Post by Bingle »

looks like town Dann. At that point in the game that's probably enough for me to townbin for D1, but I will presevere.

and also seem kinda partner-y. Note to self, read Dunnflor joint iso after Ali Iso to check into this.

Overall, I kind of like Dann for town here. All of his pushback seems completely reasonable and I find myself nodding along while reading his posts even I don't have context to go along with what he's actually saying. I will say that I particularly like that he's poking at things off to the side while making his bigger posts on the same few topics, which makes me think he's reading for content and not to know where he needs to position himself.

Is there a section of posts/pages that can give context to why you think he is the scumz, Ali?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:04 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2079, beeboy wrote: Hello everyone I’m back, what did I miss barring the obvious new player list
You got replaced, sorry.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:20 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2109, Taly wrote: Does anyone have a meta read on
Bingle
? Their ISO gives me the impression of stalling. I did like their question to
Shirou
though.
50% Site downtime at inconvenient times 50% this is the last day of a travel week. My flight home lands around midnight and I'm expecting to be up later than that though, so feel free to poke me if I don't do the things tomorrow.

Also, what did I ask Shirou? Cause the only thing I can remember asking off the top of my head is a cheeky comment about the nature of 3p in mafia compared to the more common usage of uninvolved person.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:04 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2117, Taly wrote: In the back of my mind there's a good chance I've townbinned scum but I think entertaining that further is counterintuitive, especially without flips on my PoE

Actually,
Bingle
, I gave reads recently. What townbins do you think I could be misled on?
I think you’re wrong on not townbinning Bingle. That guy is great. I’ve been pretty low in amount of context and through reading, but I generally agree with you on Dan. All of the things I’ve seen people say about Ali being scum are things that actually make me think alitown, but Ali said I’m gonna sus after the iso so we’ll kill that bridge when we cross the troll.

I’m a little :eyebrows: on the townbin of implo, cause I don’t think I’ve ever townbinned implo. Same with Dunn. Haven’t read enough of either to put a finger on that, but I expect those will be after ali and the combined dunnflor. I don’t really know how I feel about you not giving me assignments on the way in, but that’s also kind of what you just did unprovoked which is a good sign.

I’m also trying to decide whether to fake a scumread on shirou to make him evolve or if I should just respect the desire for a laid back game.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2121 (isolation #19) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:05 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2116, Taly wrote:
In post 2071, Bingle wrote:
In post 2068, Lazy Shirou wrote: i think it started with the "mandante vs shirou" short text war and from then on i think my posts are significantly "better" from a third party view
But how are they from a town view?
I interpreted this as a partial pick at
Shirou
because they seemed concerned with the optics.
Nah, just wordplay. Iirc, shirou is always an optics centric player. It’d be like voting me for setup spec or flavor for gambiting.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (isolation #20) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:15 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2113, Meuh wrote: I'd say Alisae probably flips scum more often than I do
Speaking of wordplay….

Don’t sell yourself short. I think you play a lot more games nowadays.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (isolation #21) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:54 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2042, Bingle wrote:
In post 1446, implosion wrote: I think if Alisae's afk is probably broadly unrelated to alignment either way.
Was looking at implo's ISO and this kept popping up. Ali is actually significantly less likely to be AFK with a team e enjoys playing with. And I think there are a lot of people that Ali would want to scum it up with in this crew.
@Taly, do you think this an accurate statement about Ali/why people are scumreading em? If so, who do you think is a reasonable scumteam with low effort ali?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (isolation #22) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:09 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1969, Ydrasse wrote: aaaaare they
viewtopic.php?sid=&f=52&t=90403&user_select%5B%5D=33613
they kind of got immediately bodied on this rep in
Am I supposed to be able to get something out of this? Like, seriously an 11 post ISO doesn't seem like even adjacent to being able to use as a meta argument. :/
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (isolation #23) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1030, beeboy wrote: Unproductive they’ll either start playing or get replaced, they are so inactive I don’t think voting them will change anything and might even scare them off the thread ngl.
Does this stance still stand? Given that the response to this seems to have been "Push Alisae" do you think that wagon is likely scum driven? If so, who is the scum doing the drivening?
In post 1118, beeboy wrote: I’ve seen the 1v1 my stance on it seems obvious, i have pretty little to add that hasn’t already been said.

It’s mostly just the way they handled Ari felt evasive then it happened again when I called there read on me bad. I feel like for a player who really likes to talk and explain thoughts they tend to just avoid discussion points at times.

Mechanically do we need to flip a slot like Alisae or is it fine leaving em around relative to a normal game btw.
If we go the Spares route we could reasonably leave a BoP player alive to make them do the choosing with the understanding they will never be spared, if that answers the question.

bb has a very town ISO, btw.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (isolation #24) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:43 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2166, Alisae wrote: also I was trying to remember just what games it was that made implo scared of me which had me re-reading my older games and omg i am cringing so hard jesus christ
Did GIF claim something again? :twisted:
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (isolation #25) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:45 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2173, Freedom wrote: But beeboy isn't in game anymore?
P-edit: @Ali
Lol, beeboy didn't actually get replaced.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2196 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:07 am

Post by Bingle »

I’m not a huge fan of the last couple of implo posts. They’re all “right” in the sense that if I was reading them in MD I feel like I’d be nodding along but like, in the context of the game they just feel like he’s doing something to be doing something. Taly, can you point to where you slotted implo as town?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2197 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:08 am

Post by Bingle »

To clarify, not your argument that he is town, but rather the post/posts that gave you that feeling.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2198 (isolation #28) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:14 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2189, Taly wrote: There is no mystery in this game that can't be worked through with more discussion.
Mr. Toucan, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a bowl of Froot Loops?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2201 (isolation #29) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:43 am

Post by Bingle »

Not really tmi-ing, but more just a lack of anything that really makes me sense that he’s looking to push any of his suspects. I agree with you that he’s not really looking to force people to take hard stances, but I’m definitely not convinced that that’s an anti scum desire rn. Also haven’t gotten to the Meuh iso yet.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2204 (isolation #30) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:44 am

Post by Bingle »

So unrelated to the game, but fun fact in the vein of rereading old games:

I was the IC for one of beeboy's newbie games.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2205 (isolation #31) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:20 am

Post by Bingle »

I can grok a Meuh scum argument, and don’t disagree with implo/Meuh not being paired, but I don’t think that translates to me for “Trust implo implicitly”.

Honestly it kind of feels like Taly might be setting up to pivot onto implo if Meuh flips town.

Meuh herself seems hyper defensive whenever her pushes get criticized which is nagl. I need to think about this a bit more.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (isolation #32) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:14 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2196, Bingle wrote: I’m not a huge fan of the last couple of implo posts. They’re all “right” in the sense that if I was reading them in MD I feel like I’d be nodding along but like, in the context of the game they just feel like he’s doing something to be doing something. Taly, can you point to where you slotted implo as town?
@Taly, this is my thoughts wrt implo, I haven't looked hard into you yet to see if the townbinning is town motivated or not but I definitely don't see anything he's done as super towny myself. Your response that his last few posts gave townvibes did not instill supreme faith in implo, though, if that's what you're after.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2216 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:17 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2207, Taly wrote: I have no clue how this entered your mind from "not SvS" I'm not just going to campaign to eliminate through that as the PoE
Because this whole thing started with me asking you what felt town about implo and you responding with "The posts you specifically said were iffy gave me townvibes and also he's not S/S with Meuh."
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2217 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:18 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2215, Taly wrote: I don't really have a prettier worded response on my implo read. I just consistently don't read their posts and take issue with it. That might be a lack of critical thinking on my part but I think they're thinking a few steps deeper than I believe scum would.
That's fair, and I do still need to look at you to decide if I think you think the things you say you think, if that makes any sense.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2219 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:21 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2206, implosion wrote: I think this is sort of foreign to how scum would be viewing this game. I feel like if Taly is scum then he doesn't need to worry about setting up a pivot because lord knows the gamestate is going to give twelve more opportunities to pivot before the lim is locked in. I think Taly's very reluctant insistence that I'm town is a good look, because it's exactly the kind of trajectory that I think scum would be afraid to make for fear of seeming noncommittal and like they're looking to pivot.
Is this the gamestate? It kind of feels like everyone is just waiting on a Ali/Meuh flip to happen right now to me, not like there's this massive fluid shift in votes around the corner. Admittedly, I've been limited to ISOs and real time engagement since my rep in, but has this game really been that much of a wagons appearing and disappearing jumble as you make it sound?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2220 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:22 am

Post by Bingle »

^that's at implo, but I'd kind of like everyone's thoughts on the game state. If I'm seeing a vastly different game state than what's actually happening that could mean something *weird* is going on.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2223 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:46 am

Post by Bingle »

That's fair, and actually makes me feel better about Taly's townbinning of you. Do you think your townread is a deserved one, implo?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2224 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:47 am

Post by Bingle »

Has anyone expressed serious suspicion of Dunn, btw? I have a tinfoil regarding that.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2232 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:03 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2224, Bingle wrote: Has anyone expressed serious suspicion of Dunn, btw? I have a tinfoil regarding that.
Basically the tinfoil here is that after implo posted the EV analysis it was a mostly foregone conclusion that we'd be playing mercy, so scum had no incentive to be wrong on Dunn. Therefore, if Dunn is town, anyone who expressed serious suspicion of Dunn is probably also town. If Dunn is scum, it's actually pretty damn scummy to suspect him, because scum knows he's going to flip so they'd see it as free towncred when that happens.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:47 am

Post by Bingle »

Outrageous? Nothing really. If anything, I feel like there is a distinct lack of spicy takes. I’m not sure if that’s because scum are super okay with what’s going on or if they’re kind of just being shut out, but I’d guess the former because it doesn’t look like Meuh/Ali is a pair and I know I’m not scum.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:53 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2238, Taly wrote: if you think scum is okay with the gamestate, what mutually agreed upon townreads do you think are wrong?
That’s the problem, innit?

I don’t really see anyone as super scummy. I do think I’ve come up with a way to vastly improve our EV that may have been missed in the design of the setup though.

VOTE: No elimination
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2240 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:58 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2235, Meuh wrote: I doubt anyone thinks boxed mac and cheese is better, it's mostly a convenience thing
It’s not better, it’s different. It’s like comparing Taco Bell nachos to real nachos. Real nachos are better, but sometimes you just crave the literal garbage only Taco Bell provides.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:08 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2248, Meuh wrote: VOTE: Shirou
Why?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2282, Dunnstral wrote:
Arguably the people we choose to eliminate today wouldn't have been in contention for being spared.
It’s more that we’ve pretty much reached a foregone conclusion that we’re sparing you and the information from your flip would let me have at least some solid ground from which to start trying to piece this together.

The elims themselves are largely irrelevant to our wincon if we’re definitely going spares.

Not that that matters.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2290 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:51 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2243, Meuh wrote: This was already mentioned, makes sense Bingle wouldn't know but how did Taly not know?
Kinda strikes me as weird that you’re giving me this pass when I’m listed as the setup reviewer. Granted, I reviewed the setup like 2 years ago, but still.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2315 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by Bingle »

I'm not really sure who I should be voting here, and I'm too exhausted to figure it out tonight. If I can't figure out what I want by tomorrow, I'll throw my vote behind Taly and damn the consequences.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2380 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:06 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2379, Taly wrote: Wait
mandate
=
kittybells
changes everything I know about that slot tbh
In a good way or a bad way?

By which I mean does that make it more or less important for me to try to read the slot AND how does it affect your read and why?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2390 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:42 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2389, Taly wrote:
bingle
probably isnt try to pocket me
I can try if you want me to. Join me pirate crew, Taly, and I promise you all the crackers your tiny little bird heart could ever desire.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:45 am

Post by Bingle »

Also I read that as Dunn/ali for a minute and got really confused on your progression. And also we should probably lim one of Dunn/Dann for having similar username derivatives and confusing me intentionally in this, the year of our lord 2233.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2394 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:54 am

Post by Bingle »

Ali was right when e said the iso wouldn’t make me townread em. Like, this is exactly what I would expect scum Ali to be doing post election if e had a really solid scumteam. Playing interference, being the person who is the foil to a strong anchor. And that honestly makes sense with a lot of the players in this game. But here’s the rub: if Ali has a power wolf team behind em, why are they so limbaity? I’m inclined to town em simply because there’s no one riding out on a white horse to save the day, I say, as I ride out on a white horse to save the day.

Dann in the other hand feels town in all of his posting, but I’m kinda starting to doubt that read, actually. Like… every part of my soul is telling me Dann is just town here, but when I try to examine that I come up with shitlogs for reasoning. Everything he’s doing could well come from betrayal wolf. Wait, I’ve got something for this.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2395 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:55 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2393, Taly wrote: what was confusing with it?
You talking about Dunn all of a sudden. Which didn’t actually happen, but fuckit it’s 6AM here.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2396 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:58 am

Post by Bingle »

Did I do it right? Did I do the meme?

VOTE: Dannflor
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2397 (isolation #53) » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:59 am

Post by Bingle »

I’m gonna just…

:cry:
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:24 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2398, Taly wrote: what's a "shitlog" reason if your soul is saying its town?
That’s kind of the point. I can’t explain why Dann comes across as town. There’s no post I can point to and go “ayup, that’s a towny thought process”. There’s no progression that can’t be scum spinning shit to look good. There’s not even a sense that Dann has a natural or genuine tone. There’s just… I don’t want to think he’s scum. Maybe it’s because I like playing with Dann and reading his posts. Maybe it’s just that I think he’s good and I want to be able to rely on him. But I can’t help but thinking if Dann really is town here I should have more to my read of him than just wanting him to be town, yknow? And if you do can you explain it to me?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2423 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:26 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2421, Ydrasse wrote: like maybe what i’m trying to say is that you’re over explaining and i think it makes more sense to shear away a lot of it to focus more on alignments. maybe i don’t like this being boiled down into, fmpov, an info flip when i disagree we get much of what you’re saying we do from said flip. idk it just doesn’t feel real to me.

and i think it’s more bizarre to me because you’ve proven this game you can do a close reading of someone’s posts and make a coherent case but the last posts in your iso are way more… theoretical.
Ayup, that’s a towny thought process.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2455 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:25 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2448, Taly wrote: WHO'S GOING TO GIVE ME HEADPATS NOW
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2456 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:37 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2453, implosion wrote: and meuh if you are town then yeah sorry this probably feels like an especially shitty game to get limmed in :X
WDYM?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2471 (isolation #58) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:56 am

Post by Bingle »

Aorn, I intend to hammer Meuh. I don’t feel good about it, but Ali’s post that it’s a wolf wagon doesn’t really resonate and I don’t think we have time to go somewhere else. The freedom wagon is like literally all of the people I find most sus at the moment, so bleh, and I’m not really feeling it.

Why has RN been off the table? Is there something ubertown from ari I’m missing?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2472 (isolation #59) » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:02 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2458, implosion wrote:
In post 2456, Bingle wrote:
In post 2453, implosion wrote: and meuh if you are town then yeah sorry this probably feels like an especially shitty game to get limmed in :X
WDYM?
idk it probably feels pretty bad for the town to vacillate between calling everyone in the game town for two weeks then decide to lim you if you're town.
Eh. I’d take it the other way, tbh. It doesn’t feel like scum is a buncha chumps this game and I’m always happier with being a mislim if it’s because the game was just really hard than if it’s a bunch of people with pants in head shit tunnels on me.

Im not sure I can grok “being limmed because everyone is really towny” would ever seem worse than “being limmed because I played poorly” and it’s kinda making me think you have a guilty conscience here.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2746 (isolation #60) » Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by Bingle »

I feel really bad about this, but I need to get some deadline stuff done at work.

V/LA for 48 hours.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3144 (isolation #61) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:22 pm

Post by Bingle »

I'm back and reading up. You may begin rejoicing.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3145 (isolation #62) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:40 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2781, Dannflor wrote: town core is like implosion, taly, keyleth, ydrasse
This feels like a really gross towncore. Like... I'm never comfortable hard townreading Ydrasse after too many games of watching Mena do that and lose hard. Taly is probably just the leader here and the more I think about the gamestate being weird the more I think that's not really townreadworthy-ish. I'll admit I've been falling into the trap of letting Taly be my rock to kind of guide me, but I don't know that there's something he's done to deserve that. Implo is solidly null for me, and a hard townread there is just :/ And legitimately I can't remember shit for keyleth's alignment.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3146 (isolation #63) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2795, Keyleth wrote:
In post 2794, Keyleth wrote: Maybe this is a skill issue but Meuh's flip did not help me as much as I thought it would.
Because wasn't Meuh a nearly consensus vote? I guess I'm just a tad confused on how this seemed to change so much. Bleh, words are hard.
This seems like a really town thing to say, tbh. I don't know that it occurs to scum to fake thinking a flip will be more useful than it actually is.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3159 (isolation #64) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 3149, Taly wrote: why dont you challenge me if you think my townreads are unearned?
I may well challenge you, but I'm still catching up. Patience, Mr. Toucan.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3163 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2825, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 389, Mandate wrote: I haven't actually calculated the EV of either option and I want to do that before I answer that question. I think nearly always the play is spare unless I'm quite sure Dunnstral is scum but since spare + kill removes two of the most townread players per phase as opposed to Lim+NK lopping one from top and one from bottom it might actually not be as good an option as it seems at race value.
I didn’t even really consider sparing takes town power away from town just by virtue of being right. I guess it’s negligible with enough townbeards and a mechanical plan *bingle*…probably.
The idea is that spare and nk both targeting the top of the list means that weak town players are much more of a liability in a spare route game. I don't subscribe to the logic but do understand it. Spare is by far the superior option mechanically.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3164 (isolation #66) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 3160, Taly wrote: we went from trying to pocket me to trying to dethrone me very quickly,
bingle
, im intrigued
I literally haven't thought about the game in two days, you can probably blame sudden shifts on that.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3165 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2841, Taly wrote: i either end this game with a bunch of cracked eggs on a clown mask that i wear

or a town win
Why not both?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3167 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:33 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2880, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2820, RCEnigma wrote: Yeah idk Alisae I’m on page 15 right now and every mandate post is like….man that’s a really town process. I just don’t see scum even considering “oh I have to skirt around this overarching concept because even mentioning it could potentially invalidate catching scum in a strategy with a potentially large flaw”

The potentially parts are particularly notable to me since I often find myself setting slots up with a scum expectation and form a better read on whether they meet or move away from that expectation but that’s on a grander scale.
RC is actually one of the handful of players I was saying could reasonably do this as scum.
This post pings hard.

Like, I feel like knowledge of the tinfoil of RC=mandate is probably a big highlight in the scumthread, and this just feels like setting up to doubt the mandate slot. I don't think these are both scum from this positioning.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3168 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 3166, Dannflor wrote: i don’t think you played hard enough if you don’t look back at your posts after the game is finished and cringe at least once
Never look back in sadness. Only full, unmitigated fury.

DANNFLOR WHY HAVE YOU BETRAYED ME!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3172 (isolation #70) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:55 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2923, Dannflor wrote: I think RC could’ve won this game in his sleep by not outing and probably would have had more fun doing so
Not really? Like, this game is super resistant to tentpole players. RC can't just dictate lims forever, because if he's town he just gets spared and then has no game control. Honestly RC signing up for this would be surprising to me.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3173 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:56 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 3171, Taly wrote: So we are sparing
Keyleth
immediately after me, don't even question it
:?:
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3177 (isolation #72) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 3174, Taly wrote: I was partially joking because I was flattered by
Keyleth]/b] but honestly, I think she is just town and I would be fine if she got spared
I was using the question emoji to be contrarian.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3178 (isolation #73) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 3175, Taly wrote: Also
Bingle

Why not interested in me quite overtly saying you're a partner with
Freedom
?

You want to get back to me after they flip red and I'm campaigning for my own spare?
Nah, I'm kind of okay with you as first spare having thought about it more. Like, you being the UTR and no one fighting you implies townbeard more than deepwolf to me. Being completely unchallenged but still UTR seems like you're townreading scum.

I'm not particularly interested in a freedom flip because I don't know what we actually learn from that. I'd be much happier with a flip on a slot like me or implo, tbh, because there are a bunch of slots that are just :?: around us and getting the info seems valuable.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3179 (isolation #74) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by Bingle »

As far as actually flipping scum, I think this is our best bet rn. VOTE: RCE
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3182 (isolation #75) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by Bingle »

Yeah?

Like, people have nuanced and disagreeing takes on my slot I think, to an extent that's actually useful when we see me flip green. We (the survivors) can actually look at those reads and see if they're justified or bullshit compared to the freedom wagon which is honestly looking like "Taly thinks freedom scum and I townread Taly" for the most part, which is hard to differentiate between scum sheeping you and town sheeping you.

This lim isn't about hitting scum, it's about getting the game to a place where we can repeatedly hit town. I think my green flip does that better than a theoretical Freedom red flip.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3183 (isolation #76) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by Bingle »

I don't think my being willing to be limmed to have a winnable game state should be a surprise to anyone who has played with me. It's... not new.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3187 (isolation #77) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:53 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 3184, Taly wrote: I strongly disagree

If you're campaigning for your own elimination, which I'm heavily considering just a turbolim on you right now, you are NOT helping town by removing a green slot in the game

You increase town odds of winning spare by eliminating SCUM
Subject: TM 2023 | Super Mario Bros Mafia | Game Over!
In post 1811, Jingle wrote: There are worlds in which you either holster or one shot sman through a protect to indict someone who is not you. In those worlds, radrat, the player who holstered a protection on the claimed investigator who was then immediately killed dies. I don’t trust town to not fuck things up completely, so we go with the very simple plan of kill jingle, kill rat, kill peta. There is no room for interpretation or reevaluation once I’m gone and can’t respond anymore. Do you want to dispute that the plan works? Do you want to dispute the town status of any of my town core? Do you want to do literally anything other than cast shade at a plan you yourself profess faith in? No?

Okay. Then I’m going to continue advocating my plan in which I get limmed first and you have no input.
Proof of purchase, me, as town, being totally willing to self eliminate to remove WIFOM and give town a shot in a much higher stakes game than this one.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3190 (isolation #78) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 3186, Ydrasse wrote: i think the bingle thing about mena is strange because the game im recalling that i won as wolf i joined late and spent most of it investing my time into pocketing him and like letting him run with a poor assumption
Honestly, I more remember the frustration of people townreading you for what I thought were bad reasons and not being able to play against that than any particulars about the game. I think it was a FG game and I think I'd run into similar situations with you before, so :shrug:.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3196 (isolation #79) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:59 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 3188, Taly wrote: what the fuck
Look at it this way:

Me and Freedom both have a ~0% chance of being spared, right? I think town gets more info from my flip than Freedom's flip. Which one of us sits in the game til the end doesn't really change that neither of us get spared, so we go with the higher info flip.

This isn't a game where we have to hit every mafia. This is a game where we have to hit a large number of town. The conceit of the game is very different for what we want to get out of a lim.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3197 (isolation #80) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:00 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 3192, Ydrasse wrote: oh was it a dance game
I think it was guns and roses and mena was the last vig or something like that.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3200 (isolation #81) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:02 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 3194, Taly wrote: TOWN LOST THAT GAME
BINGLE
Town lost that game because I was 100% wrong on my HPE read and townbearding. Limming me or not limming me didn't change that. Arguably, removing me as the person hard defending the last scum improved town's chances.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3201 (isolation #82) » Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by Bingle »

I'm not going to go looking for old games, but this isn't new behavior from me. iirc, there was a game where nsg and skitter were both hard tunneled on me and I rolled over and took the lim to let them reevaluate because they were obvtown at that point.

I'm also not going to fight my elimination, because I genuinely do believe it will help town win this game.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3390 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:08 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 3334, Dannflor wrote: bingle's alignment is annoying
Called it.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3391 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:08 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 3389, Taly wrote: I believe in you
alisae
Don't believe in alisae. E does eir best work out of spite.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3392 (isolation #85) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 3284, Dannflor wrote: i don't know if it's because you're scum or because you are a replacement in a 130 page game but it kinda feels like you're just looking for an excuse to not really play the game or have to read anyone and if you're town that's really annoying and probably one of the main ways we can lose this game
Self meta, but my being able to understand a game isn't really a function of alignment. I was significantly busier than expected the last couple of weeks and haven't really had the time to mafia. OTOH, this player list is like... some of my favorite people on site and I really like Isis' game conceit and flavor and I don't really want to leave despite being absolute shit so far at contributing, which I'll admit is incredibly selfish and rude and I don't really blame anyone for being mad at me for the lack of engagement I've been able to put out. I do think it's pretty obvious that I have been trying to keep up as much as I can and I have put a considerable amount of effort into reading this game, but I can definitely understand people finding my slot underwhelming.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3393 (isolation #86) » Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:21 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 3385, Taly wrote:
alisae
im unhinged when left to my own devices, do you really want me to quickpush
mercy
unchecked?
I don't know why we shouldn't quickpush mercy, tbh. It's been a foregone conclusion since before I repped in and we only get more information when Dunn flips, not less. I could maybe understand waiting if Dunn was champing at the bit to build some giant content wall, but I'm pretty sure that's just never gonna be a Dunn Hallmark. The only thing waiting gets us here is more apathy.

HEAL:
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3452 (isolation #87) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:53 am

Post by Bingle »

I have a tinfoil that kyouko is scum with a deep wolf and is counting on us sparing a deep wolf and then panicking into “oh shit spare was the wrong choice!”

Maybe Dunn?

I just don’t know how anyone can legitimately look at implos numbers post and say: yup, let’s fight. Especially with the argument that scumhunting is easier than townhunting here.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3453 (isolation #88) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:54 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 3437, Alisae wrote: kyouko is probably town she's pretty wild for a replace in she seems uninformed
How so?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3506 (isolation #89) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:53 am

Post by Bingle »

Mobile, so I can’t really do a huge game theory post, but there’s a fundamental misunderstanding here. Mafia doesn’t win traditional games by being most towny (or least scummy, but that’s a synonym).

Mafia wins traditional games by being middle of the pack. The most towny are nks and the most scummy are elims. Town here is susceptible to loss by spare if the most towny are scum, which is a different can of beans.

Additionally, mountainous tended to slightly overperform ev the last time it was run regularly, so a more reasonable expectation if we lim Dunntown is ~25%. Vote for town, otoh tends to overperform ev significantly, so we’re legitimately looking at near autowin if we spare town Dunn.

Honestly, I’m a little ashamed that I didn’t do the ev analysis and catch this when I reviewed the game, but it sounded like balanced numbers on the face of it and apparently I was being lazy. Probably should be 4 scum in hindsight.

Teal deer: mercy is the only viable option.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3512 (isolation #90) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:05 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 3456, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 3452, Bingle wrote: I have a tinfoil that kyouko is scum with a deep wolf and is counting on us sparing a deep wolf and then panicking into “oh shit spare was the wrong choice!”

Maybe Dunn?

I just don’t know how anyone can legitimately look at implos numbers post and say: yup, let’s fight. Especially with the argument that scumhunting is easier than townhunting here.
i’m unsure why she would project these feelings prior to the spare going through, i feel ? it would be more of an impact to push people who voted spare after the fact.

i’m tepid about what we do at this point because this game is hard and my faith in myself to find actual town and not wolves going deep is uh. lol
I feel like it has more impact as an argument if floated first, and it’s not like kyouko is in any danger at all, regardless of people’s reads until after this phase.

The way I see it, scum kyouko has nothing to lose. If town pants on heads and votes fight scum is in a better position regardless of Dunn’s alignment. If town spares scum Dunn or Taly or something, kyouko has set up for massive towncred. And a deep paranoia about EVERY townread slot.

I will admit it doesn’t mean jack unless we spare a townread scum player though. It’s just a thing that popped up when I saw the argument.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3513 (isolation #91) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:07 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 3508, Taly wrote: I'm back to considering
implo]/b] is only ever town for that calculation
Maybe?

It feels like the kind of thing I’d post as scum because not posting would just be a giant risk that I get outed lategame by literally anyone who knows me, and I think implo is a similarly mech heavy player.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3518 (isolation #92) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:09 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 3516, Taly wrote:
Bingle
humor me and self-meta on why this can't be your scumgame
It could be. Like, I could tell you how scum me plays this game and why this isn’t that, but everything about this game has just been me not really having the time and engagement to be able to do what I want to do, and scum me doesn’t magically have more free time than town me.

There could be an argument made that I’d be better able to fake information instead of in depth reading, but my RL has been such that I wouldn’t have had the time to fake engagement either.

I think that what I’ve posted has shown my motivation, but there has been precious little of it.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3519 (isolation #93) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:11 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 3517, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 3507, Taly wrote: I like the counterargument that the two mislims don't undeniably infer a deepwolf
Couldn't find it on yt so take this sketchy link instead https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/8545881e-f ... 4e383099c9
Kyouko tryna give us malware up in here. Lockscum :P
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3555 (isolation #94) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:38 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 3542, implosion wrote:
In post 3506, Bingle wrote: Probably should be 4 scum in hindsight.
Hard disagree here lol. The EV is alright, it's just imbalanced between spare/fight, and the problem isn't that spare is too easy imo. I strongly disagree that it's near autowin if Dunn is town, if that's the case we
will
have to spare correctly in either 4:3 or 3:2 in order to win the game. Meaning in principle all townies will need to agree. The issue is just that fight is too hard, and maybe also that mercy is (i suspect) more fun sounding than fight in the eyes of the average mafia player bc fight makes it just another game.
Except that the premise here is that you’ve already had two miselims. Like… your ev post assumed the worst possible case heading into d3. And we’re in that case. And we might yet have a 60% EV in a game type where town consistently outperforms EV. That’s… not balanced.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3556 (isolation #95) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:39 pm

Post by Bingle »

[float][/float]
In post 3552, Sakura Hana wrote:

Code: Select all

[Heal][/Heal] for Heal
[Hurt][/Hurt] for Hurt
Real homeys use the HURT WITH A BLADE: tags.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3579 (isolation #96) » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:39 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 3576, Dunnstral wrote: It's Toriel's Patience, not Toriel's skip to the next phase
Announcing Toriel’s Skip to the Next Phase: An Isis Game. Coming to a theme queue near you June 2027.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3753 (isolation #97) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:30 am

Post by Bingle »

I think shirou might be tmi-ing Dunn scum here, tbh. This looks like a really shitty bit of theater to distance.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3754 (isolation #98) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:32 am

Post by Bingle »

Like… “town would never twilight troll” doesn’t seem like a real thought process that anyone could have in 2017, let alone 2023.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3755 (isolation #99) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 5:35 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 3678, Ydrasse wrote: taly please say its me pleaaaase say its me say im town say it so they kill me please
Ydrasse so town we should prolly spare her before Taly, tbh.

Am I doing it right?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3777 (isolation #100) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:18 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 3770, Lazy Shirou wrote: That would be beyond shitty theater

Do you think I'm shitty at theater, Bingle?

Or is the most likely answer just that Dunn's posts feel off and there's other players that feel similarly too?
Are you mad because I'm right and it was really shitty theater?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3778 (isolation #101) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:20 am

Post by Bingle »

Like, all of the last page makes me think I'm onto something here.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3780 (isolation #102) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:25 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 3776, Dannflor wrote: dunnstral flip waiting room
Ali, make a meme of a bunch of people in a waiting room with our avatars over their faces. tyia.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3782 (isolation #103) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:26 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 3779, Taly wrote: im not scum
bingle
>: you gave me crackers, we had a bond
Not the ydrasse joke, the shirou callout.

And scum can't kill you, that's animal cruelty.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3783 (isolation #104) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:27 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 3755, Bingle wrote:
In post 3678, Ydrasse wrote: taly please say its me pleaaaase say its me say im town say it so they kill me please
Ydrasse so town we should prolly spare her before Taly, tbh.

Am I doing it right?
In post 3190, Bingle wrote:
In post 3186, Ydrasse wrote: i think the bingle thing about mena is strange because the game im recalling that i won as wolf i joined late and spent most of it investing my time into pocketing him and like letting him run with a poor assumption
Honestly, I more remember the frustration of people townreading you for what I thought were bad reasons and not being able to play against that than any particulars about the game. I think it was a FG game and I think I'd run into similar situations with you before, so :shrug:.
I think it's pretty obvious that was a joke, btw.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3787 (isolation #105) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 3784, Taly wrote: i didnt interpret that vibe from
rce
It is kinda odd that he took me seriously when I've admitted that I'm probably unreasonably paranoid about Ydrasse pocketing people literally a couple days ago, yeah. But also you did that too, so maybe I just kind of suck at making jokes?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3788 (isolation #106) » Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 3786, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: 3am for me
Sleep is optional.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3899 (isolation #107) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:14 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 3895, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: we are in 8:3 sparegame with 1:0 ratio
to win we must spare 3 town before 2 mafia
Taly is town - assume we are in 6:3 sparegame with 2:0 ratio
we need to spare 2 town before 2 mafia but one of our town will be NKed before the first spare so to spare 2 town we need 4 locktowns

Players who will be alive after we spare Taly but before the NK:
  1. Dannflor
  2. RCEnigma
    Random Nurse
    Aristeia

3. Lazy Shirou
  4. Bingle
    Brown Eyes

5. Sakura Hana
  6. Keyleth
  7. Ydrasse
    Mandate

8. Alisae
  9. implosion
  10. ssbm_kyouko
    beeboy
I don't think I can select 3 others off this list I'm fully confident in flipping town, let alone 4 others if I was not in the 4 to be spared. I don't think we have the numbers to lock in further spares going into D5 and 6. Taly do you want to towncase your sleeper spares before you are spared so we have it for later? You were saying nobody is talking about sparing your top 2.
At first I thought this list was an ordered spare list and I was really fucking confused.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3900 (isolation #108) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:22 am

Post by Bingle »

I feel like it goes without saying, but yeah... I no longer thing Shirou/Dunn is S/S. I want to hear Taly's case, but I'm open to that as a spare. Probably feel better about key overall though.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3913 (isolation #109) » Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:05 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 3912, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 3910, Alisae wrote: Taly should never be spared he's a stupid bird
You can’t kill Taly 3 times in 1 game.
That actually happened in a game I modded, actually. Or at least one of Taly's alts.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4023 (isolation #110) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:39 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4009, Dannflor wrote: I have an under the radar spare pick i will probably case tomorrow that i think just wins the game :]
Is it Taly? I’ve been thinking Taly might be town for a while now.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4025 (isolation #111) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:42 am

Post by Bingle »

Wdym Taly, Isis already told us we can’t nk a scum player in the pt?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4052 (isolation #112) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 4049, Sakura Hana wrote: I still think you're more likely town than kyouko after that townslip from several pages ago.
What townslip?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4054 (isolation #113) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:38 pm

Post by Bingle »

What progression makes it look real? All I see is Ali saying e has 4 scumreads, no one caring, and then saying e thought it was a 4p team?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4057 (isolation #114) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:55 pm

Post by Bingle »

Iirc, Sakura was taken out of the town pile because she’s been low effort, which tbh, kind of makes me trust her more. Like, I think Taly/shirou expressed that she hasn’t been doing much of anything, but does scum who sees Dunn->Taly coming really stop tryharding and just start coasting there?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4058 (isolation #115) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:57 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 4056, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4054, Bingle wrote: What progression makes it look real? All I see is Ali saying e has 4 scumreads, no one caring, and then saying e thought it was a 4p team?
I felt like the way Ali was playing until that point felt weird, but if e had a 4 player scum team in mind then it makes more sense.
Hmm. Maybe. I’ll need to look back for clues that Ali actually thought there was a 4 person team that aren’t potentially fake slips.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4060 (isolation #116) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:25 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2166, Alisae wrote: also I was trying to remember just what games it was that made implo scared of me which had me re-reading my older games and omg i am cringing so hard jesus christ
I don't really see anything that makes me think Ali was solving for a 4 team (it's actually mostly a Danntunnel) but between the sheer lack of giveafuck and this I'm pretty sure e's town.

VOTE: Ali
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4063 (isolation #117) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:16 pm

Post by Bingle »

I didn't fast night because holiday, FWIW.

And by holiday I mean I hate Alisae.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4134 (isolation #118) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:50 pm

Post by Bingle »

I feel like this game has been entirely undeserved success on my part, and we should keep that train going. I also feel like there are a bunch of people who would be scumclaiming by not being willing to vote me after their narratives the last few days, so this might out scum if it doesn't go through.

VOTE: Bingle
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4145 (isolation #119) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:03 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4144, RCEnigma wrote: Can’t kill us all.
Can't kill anyone, I'm the game winning spare.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4146 (isolation #120) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:08 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4107, Ydrasse wrote: quote this post if anyone wants me for the rest of the game. if this is a town flip it feels won and i don’t feel a need to give my input anymore. it is a miserable experience.

thanks.
Hey, Ydrasse. Game is won, any chance you can come put your vote on me to end it? I'll apologize for having paranoia about you in general if you do.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4147 (isolation #121) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:25 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4126, Dannflor wrote:
In post 4107, Ydrasse wrote: quote this post if anyone wants me for the rest of the game. if this is a town flip it feels won and i don’t feel a need to give my input anymore. it is a miserable experience.

thanks.
ydrasse if you're town here we actually do need you to play because if all the town can't decide on one of us to spare today then we're not sparing town

this day is actually a lot harder than yesterday
Or... This game is easy because I'm obviously a good spare here and all the townies will eventually gravitate to me. The only way I see this being a loss is if like RCE/Shirou are T/T and get super reluctant to trust that I don't put us on the precipice the way I did as scum and end up throwing the game by fighting each other.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4148 (isolation #122) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:27 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4139, implosion wrote: One, sure it's committal. What else is Bingle supposed to do yesterday if Bingle is scum? Try to start a different wagon?
Try to start a wagon on someone other than the person who flipped town and wasn't actually that tr-d ITT? I mean... yeah, probably. I think outside of RCE/Sakura everyone had Ali as a never spare before yesterday happened, and I certainly could have chosen literally anyone to push as a spare instead.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4149 (isolation #123) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:30 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 3981, Lazy Shirou wrote: (I've started to think that Ali is indeed scum though, to be clear)

I think Ali/RCE would be too obvious though, one may be pocketed by the other
Quoting for notifications, not content.

Would you vote me for a Shirou Snack?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4150 (isolation #124) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:32 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4111, Sakura Hana wrote: I suppose, but then i wonder wtf are the wolves doing then if it's not Dann trying to spare a partner.
Getting fek'd.

Follow the way of the bird and the furret and I promise to pray to you as the game ends.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4166 (isolation #125) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:37 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4165, Sakura Hana wrote: It's possible Bingle's just town and i dont need to do this, but i'm more certain of this being a game winning move, specially coz it's Dann who has been pushing for Bingle.
Um... Bingle's town and you don't need to do this. Sakura, if I'm scum why the fuck do I solidify the Alisae spare? Its the functional equivalent of having the lurker scum come in and bus the powerwolf for towncred two days before MYLO. I'm not that dumb.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4168 (isolation #126) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:42 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4159, Dannflor wrote: actually that doesn’t make sense there’s nothing to test in this gamestate
You can test whether hammering me wins the game. Spoiler: it does.

Seriously, though... Look at all of my actions this game. I've pretty clearly been okay with being backseat while we were on a path that was good for town, and when I actually step in and DO something it's put us at 1 yeet til victory.

Let Ydrasse's people go, Dann. You don't have to torture her with the rest of this game.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4171 (isolation #127) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4167, Sakura Hana wrote: I don't claim to know or have the answer to everything, the thing is tho, your result is an accident due to Dannflor, he's been behaving weird all game which has been pinging me, and if he's scum then you can't be town or he'd be pushing hard for a game losing move.
What's his other option? Not push me as town? He already shut that door. And notice, if he's scum he's doing a pretty great job of not voting me.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4173 (isolation #128) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:44 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4169, implosion wrote: hi. can we please for fucks sake not make this day take fifteen minutes total because i essentially know for a fact as town that we can't win without my vote or scum throwing but we can fuck up the day without my vote!
I'm not gonna stop trying to win this game in fifteen minutes, no. Sorry? I guess?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4177 (isolation #129) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:47 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4170, Sakura Hana wrote: Now care to explain why voting for Alisae makes you town? Because i doubt it's the equivalent of whatever you say.
Because... I had no need to do so? I functionally put Ali at E-1 when e wasn't really a consensus read by any means and I could have pushed literally anyone. You prompted me to look into Ali, sure, but off of what was a fairly weak argument that was likely to be ignored. I just happen to be someone who is good at reading Ali, and I don't think you would have known that before hand.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4181 (isolation #130) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:50 am

Post by Bingle »

I would also be absolutely furious if you died or sakura got spared tomorrow, and would march on Isis's house to demand retribution, fwiw.

RCE... and Alisae.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4186 (isolation #131) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:52 am

Post by Bingle »

Bossman walked back into the office, lunch break is over.

Please, let this game be won when I get back.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4230 (isolation #132) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 4183, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4181, Bingle wrote: I would also be absolutely furious if you died or sakura got spared tomorrow, and would march on Isis's house to demand retribution, fwiw.

RCE... and Alisae.
?
Isnt this implying a you spare means there's a tomorrow?
No it's implying that a tomorrow after a me spare is mod bastardry and I'd need to start singing "Kill the beast!" Or at least humming it very loudly.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4231 (isolation #133) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 4197, Dannflor wrote: bingle is there anyone besides yourself that you'd be comfortable sparing
Not really, no.

I think I'm super obvious town, and it's gonna take a lot to shake that. I don't need to solve to win this, I just need to show what I think is obvious. Unless it becomes impossible for me to be spared, I'm probably just going to, yknow, try to win the game.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4236 (isolation #134) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:05 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 4234, implosion wrote: Or do you have reads more generally right now? I myself am not finding an especially coherent worldview where both of us are town and so I'm certainly not going to vote you because you think you're obvtown right now.
I think if both of us are town then it's likely that either Ydrasse or Dannflor were in a shit position and gambited. I think it is less likely, but still vaguely possible, that RCE gambited. I think it is even less likely, but still possible, that Sakura gambited. I know, for a fact, that I'm town. I don't particularly think both of us are town. I think you pushing against Ali yesterday and you pushing against me today are a pretty good indicator of that, tbh.

But again, I don't really have to pick out the scumteam. I have to shine as town for the town players. Scum is the group in the hotseat where they have to prevent my spare from going through at all costs.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4257 (isolation #135) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 4256, Lazy Shirou wrote: I'm open to other options
How about... 2 Shirou snacks?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4259 (isolation #136) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by Bingle »

In other news, I broke out the whiskey and my motivation to be proactive is running dry, but I'll take a look at Shirou's posts tomorrow if you haven't let me win by then.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4291 (isolation #137) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:32 am

Post by Bingle »

I see all of these reasons to scumread RCE and they would make sense, but the thing is: I’m town. If RCE is scum here then his motivation for pushing me has to be to push me badly and make my spare impossible, which I guess might be possible? But still thought that’s some ballsy ass play.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4292 (isolation #138) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:37 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4269, Lazy Shirou wrote:fashion is always the real endgame to me!
You think fashion’s your friend? My friend, fashion is danger.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4293 (isolation #139) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:46 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4274, implosion wrote:If you are town and aren't chosen today, it won't
just
be because scum drove the spare away from you - it'll be because a townie either helped drive the spare away from you, or listened to scum who were doing so.
See… I like and hate this post in equal parts, tbh. It has a lot of potential as a post trying to get me to consider the game from a new angle and there isn’t a ton of scum motivation in implo trying to convince me to convince implo I’m town better, but there’s also this particular part which makes me hesitant on Sakura.

Like… this looks like implo is trying to angle to be forgiven for driving the spare away from me after I flip town tonight. And let’s face it, if we mis spare I almost certainly don’t live to see tomorrow.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4294 (isolation #140) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:57 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4279, implosion wrote: I already mentioned that I think scum probably on average avoid using something like a townslip to justify a vote, and that Sakura is basically bringing up this old point that people were using to townread Alisae that popular sentiment (iirc) had sort of soured on. I think that's something scum have little incentive to do. But beyond that, using the townslip is super committal - she's probably not gonna get away with saying she changed her mind about the townslip, and well, a townslip is a townslip if it's real.
I don’t get this argument at all. “Sakura using an argument people had already dismissed” seems like it would be more likely to be scum not really trying to get the spare than less, tbh. And of course SakuraScum could pivot if there wasn’t support for an alisae spare? Like, alisae is town and implo is town aren’t mutually exclusive stances she could have taken. If there was no traction on the alisae wagon she could definitely have moved. And I provided the traction on that wagon.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4295 (isolation #141) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:06 am

Post by Bingle »

Actually, if this is Sakura scum I think it just has to be implo/Shirou/Sakura, right?

Like... there's no way we don't win if they don't derail this off of me and that's what they've been trying to do all day?

Okay.

If Sakura scum, spare RCE. There's a small chance that Shirou is just wrong and implo was actually trying to get a Dann spare.

VOTE: Sakura

No guts, no glory.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4296 (isolation #142) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:09 am

Post by Bingle »

Why isn't furiously refreshing the thread telling me if I'm right or wrong?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4297 (isolation #143) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:10 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4283, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4103, Alisae wrote: Bingle I think is a very underrated and good spare. Bingle was not on D1 or D2 wagon and he has been very much I think just doing his own thing guy seems townie.
RCE I think has a very villagery read on me. What makes his read villagery his his strength and how it stands out compared to his other reads.
I think Sakura has just been consistently villagery throughout teh game.
And I think Kyouko is villagery but nowhere are they as strong as the top 3.
In post 4106, Alisae wrote: Dannflor - I have him as a wolf but I kind of want to gut tr him and he did vote me
RCE - See above
Lazy Shirou - Never Spare
Bingle - See above
Sakura Hana - See above (tho ig Mandate could have set a wolf!Sakura to be spared now that I think about it but it doesn't change my overall read on her)
Ydrasse - Never Spare
implosion - eeeeeeh ig you can spare him but like if you look at my reads I'm starting to run out of people to tell you who a 3rd wolf is. he does just feel townie to me.
Kyouko - See above.
In post 4114, Alisae wrote: Ydrasse/Mandate is a wolf.
Start there.
I guess we see RCE's true colors now.
RCE your last few posts sound a lot like a scum that knows im a town winning spare and so cant vote me, if you're really following Alisae then you should know e townread me as well (sure with the caveat of maybe Mandate setting me up but e did also mention it doesnt change e's townread of me), moreover it feels like as scum, you're giving yourself an out after a Bingle scumflip to say you were just sheeping Alisae's reads and e turned out to be wrong on that one (And right now Bingle's really looking like a potential scumflip).
However... if you're scum then i don't need your vote, it just means that Yddra is town and Alisae was wrong and it's just a matter of time until Yddra and implosion spare me anyway. And if you're actually town then i WILL need your vote, so i beg you reconsider.

tl;dr: Alisae also townread me, it's not just a Dunn/Taly read, and the fact that you supposedly collected that info and are sheeping Alisae speaks volumes of your stubborness to vote for me.
Were you town?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4298 (isolation #144) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:11 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 0, Isis wrote:
Toriel's Patience

An undertale-themed open game, by Isis
Were I snowed?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4299 (isolation #145) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:14 am

Post by Bingle »

Hello?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4303 (isolation #146) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:18 am

Post by Bingle »

Isis is cruelly withholding my fate on purpose and it's definitely not that she's busy on a Saturday.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4304 (isolation #147) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:19 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4302, Lazy Shirou wrote: I feel like I got it wrong now and I'm sorry, although I didn't stray away from what was consensus in the past days
Don't say things like this, they make me feel like this was a bad choice. Fuck.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4307 (isolation #148) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:25 am

Post by Bingle »

There's no way I'm not the kill tonight if Sakura scum. Like, 100% bullet comes for me. If you're town then I think it just has to be implo/Dann?

and we still win this?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4312 (isolation #149) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:32 am

Post by Bingle »

Oh thank fuck.

ngl, I really don't deserve this win. I probably shouldn't have repped in with the amount of spare time I had, but the player list and the setup were just too tempting.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4313 (isolation #150) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:36 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4311, Sakura Hana wrote: I'm curious to see what went on in the scum PT now.
Because im clueless of what happened here.
Yeah. Like, fuck. What even happened this game?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4356 (isolation #151) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:35 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 4355, Dannflor wrote: Bingle do you ever think there’s a world where scum me pushes for your spare as hard as i do yesterday
Yes. Especially since you didn't actually push for my spare yesterday. You said you wanted me spared and then did everything you could to not vote me.

Meanwhile, I was almost the spare and then Sakura derailed the spare off of me hard, which she would not have had to do if I were scum.

VOTE: Bingle

Obvious winning spare here.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4420 (isolation #152) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:13 am

Post by Bingle »

:(
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4423 (isolation #153) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:14 am

Post by Bingle »

Town
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4424 (isolation #154) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:15 am

Post by Bingle »

Like you don’t know
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4428 (isolation #155) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:16 am

Post by Bingle »

It’s cool. I probably shouldn’t have repped in. I didn’t really have the time for a long game replace.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4430 (isolation #156) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:16 am

Post by Bingle »

Well played scum.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4433 (isolation #157) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:20 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2115, Skygazer wrote:

Votecount 1.8

Image() -
he/him

Dannflor
(1) - Alisae
he/him

Random Nurse
(1) - Bingle
He/him

Lazy Shirou
(0) -
He/him

Bingle
(0) -

Meuh
(2) - Sakura Hana, Ydrasse
She/her

Sakura Hana
(0) -
She/her

Freedom
(0) -
he/him, they/them

Keyleth
(1) - Random Nurse
She/her

Ydrasse
(0) -
She

Alisae
(5) - Dannflor, Taly, Lazy Shirou, implosion, Meuh

Taly
(0)
He/She

implosion
(1) - beeboy
he/him

beeboy
(2) - Dunnstral, Toriel

Not Voting
- Keyleth, Freedom (2)

(expired on 2023-11-17 12:17:50)
Ping
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4434 (isolation #158) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:20 am

Post by Bingle »

I don’t believe shirou scum does that
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4440 (isolation #159) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:25 am

Post by Bingle »

But why does shirou/Dann kill Danny’s biggest defender?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4444 (isolation #160) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:29 am

Post by Bingle »

Maybe I’m wrong and shirou threw, but I’m have to head to work. Either way, gg wp. Y’all should consider gammas normal and we can have another great plist
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4544 (isolation #161) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 7:19 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 4523, Meuh wrote: Mountainous open but with a twist is my favourite game type tbh
The twist is that it's role madness.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4553 (isolation #162) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:15 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4552, Taly wrote: it was a trip, and i feel vindicated that my gut pings on
dann
were true

also
bingle
is the only person to successfully confuse me into townreading them as scum
Pocket Toucan!

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”