Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Zdenek »

That's a shame, but if you think that me posting more words would help with that, you probably need to rethink how you read people.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:38 am

Post by Zdenek »

Well at least me. I'm sure you could find someone who only posts one liners as scum, but doesn't as town, and get them lynched once.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:48 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

It just seems like an easy approach to me, fake interest with alot of short comments that produces nothing.

I´ll get arround to read some of your past games sometime this week.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:51 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1627, Svenskt Stål wrote:It just seems like an easy approach to me, fake interest with alot of short comments that produces nothing.
I'm voting 14.5. Other people are too. I in part got you to reconsider your read on them.
I can live with that.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:39 am

Post by Infinite Jesters »

In post 1098, AGar wrote:
In post 1097, ika wrote:things about titus:

a) she does not do stupid gambits
b) she does no risk gambits that only have rewards
c) she fliped cop with guilty on zort
d) i know titus much better then you assholes here, theat includes you stal
e) if titus did have a santity issure in her role pm she would of stated it after she outed her gambit
f) titus would never fake guilty resultys for "reactions" or any other type of shit. If she gets guilty she gets guilty.
g) zort is fucking scum whos tried to save his ass with this "neghbor" claim, i dont buy the fact that he said "oh its a gambit we were doing"
h) if a neghbor even existed in the game i would expect it to be a cross neghbor at least
i) WHY THE FUCK WERE THE LOVERS NOT KILLED?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=31652
This doesn't seem very relevant to me: I seriously don't hope you were trying to throw doubt on zorasters alignment.
bazinga
bazinga
Mafia Scum
bazinga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:57 am

Post by bazinga »

In post 1620, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 1607, Serene2 wrote:"I work with indies when they help the town"

No you fucking don't. I've been way more helpful to this town than you. I've been forthcoming nwithy claim, with my reads, with retracting FGs stupid ass guilty

You on the other hand, have been:

"B&B are town serene is scum
B&B are town serene is scum
WAIT DONT LYNCH VENMAR SERENE IS SCUM"

That is seriously a representation of your reads this game

So here's a simple question mollie:

After I flip Lyncher, what are your reads?

I think you are the only one paying attention to mollie. Dont.
pretty sure scum are paying attention to us.

to answer the question:

bird people would move even higher up in the town tier. I would ignore your reck is town bid.

I am just not getting that you are a lyncher
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:58 am

In post 1630, bazinga wrote:
In post 1620, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 1607, Serene2 wrote:"I work with indies when they help the town"

No you fucking don't. I've been way more helpful to this town than you. I've been forthcoming nwithy claim, with my reads, with retracting FGs stupid ass guilty

You on the other hand, have been:

"B&B are town serene is scum
WAIT DONT LYNCH VENMAR SERENE IS SCUM"

That is seriously a representation of your reads this game

So here's a simple question mollie:

After I flip Lyncher, what are your reads?

I think you are the only one paying attention to mollie. Dont.
pretty sure scum are paying attention to us.

to answer the question:

bird people would move even higher up in the town tier. I would ignore your reck is town bid.

I am just not getting that you are a lyncher
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:07 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1621, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1598, AGar wrote:I feel the shift swaps heavily point towards Venmar-town
I really can't see how it could be anything other than null.
In post 1567, AGar wrote: Venmar was likely swapped to keep the status quo on both shifts - the now-Day shift is still pretty underwhelming overall in terms of production, and Venmar isn't going to suddenly start posting a fuckton. Meanwhile the now-Night shift maintains the psychotic trio of rapid fire posting as well as less voluminous but still vocal parties.
They're also trying to ensure BRO gets as little time as possible here by putting him on odd shifts.
Scum playing these shifts like a fiddle right now.
Venmar is very likely town because of this. Scum simply wanted to put someone into the Night shift who wasn't going to rock the boat.
Think about it, Zoraster was only nabbed because he was copped. I could definitely see this town arguing itself senselessly into oblivion if that doesn't come up. I see similar personalities to those I took advantage of in Gundam when the leash vs. lynch debate came up because that was a fantastic distraction from anyone actually doing anything else. They had to balance the shifts, per the rules, so in order to keep things in this general status quo, they had to pull one person from our group to their group. Look at the people in this shift - only Venmar, ~Jordan and Brian Skies would have been choices that fit that bill, and Venmar had suspicion on him as well. ~Jordan is bound to be replaced eventually, so that's a wild card that you don't want to take on as scum. Brian Skies would also keep a low profile and generally not rock the boat, but Venmar has the suspicion on him. One is clearly a better choice than the other.
In post 1629, Infinite Jesters wrote:This doesn't seem very relevant to me: I seriously don't hope you were trying to throw doubt on zorasters alignment.
No, I was simply cutting ika down to show that he was very wrong in what he said, though he was quick to amend his stance to "Titus doesn't gambit as town" instead of his original "Titus doesn't gambit" statement. I like ika for scum, but I don't think ika is cunning enough to actually pull off anything amazing so I'm willing to focus on other players.

I don't like the general resistance to being able to get Dry-Fit lynched or even wagonned. I know I'm town. I feel pretty confident that B&B is town right now. If Dry-Fit was town, scum would almost certainly have put him in a position where he was pinned up against me and B&B, as that's mislynch central waiting to happen. But curiously, he was kept away from us. The mechanic opens up for a lot of possibilities, and we've seen that cross-shift discussion has been pretty difficult or unproductive at this point.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:18 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1599, Infinite Jesters wrote:and this looks like you are going for a smear campaign

if you think I am scum with serene for...whatever reason you come up with hey I am trying hard not to go with that you are scum with them why don't you help lynch them cos clearly they are not town?
:neutral:
In post 1605, Serene2 wrote:unvote
Vote: serene2
:facepalm:
In post 1607, Serene2 wrote:After I flip Lyncher, what are your reads?
Would you be willing to flavor claim?
In post 1617, Serene2 wrote:Look guys, there's a reason why B&B is a lyncher target and it's not because he's the cop, that'd be way too bastard. It's got to be because he's scum. His behavior supports that.
:neutral:
There has to be a reason Bird is a lyncher target...must be cause hes scum. Uhhh?
In post 1621, Zdenek wrote:Except that isn't what happened. Mastin basically said that he always reads me as town. That's false. When I pointed that out to him, he complemented my play and continued to call me scum. I think any reasonable response from him would have to include him taking into account that he doesn't tend to read me as town.
No, I'm pretty sure she* was arguing that you are a respectable player and that shes basically reading you off of BoP, but I cannot be fucked to go and ISO myself when mastin has pretty much abandoned me this game so not gonna check. And since when is being ridiculous a scumtell for mastin, thats pretty much just a mastin tell.
In post 1621, Zdenek wrote:Explain, please.
Zepher thinks PV is "defnitely town" and therefore 14.5 is suddenly scum? Since when does someone being town make the person shoving them scum? No explanation about WHY it was a scummy push or PV is town? Its just Pv town -> 14.5 scum. No thanks. I think Zepher is town, just wow though.
In post 1621, Zdenek wrote:I find Serene's nonsense hard to deal with.
I cant even tell anymore. I think they are just town if I had to wager on it. Lyncher is possible I guess, but ? I just dont know.
In post 1632, AGar wrote:I like ika for scum, but I don't think ika is cunning enough to actually pull off anything amazing so I'm willing to focus on other players.
:) Ika does worry me. I dont know. I dont think I'll be capable of seeing him as town if he is this game, at least at this rate. I get really mixed emotions whenever I think about him.

Can we just lynch Hiplop today? Like hiplop is actually just scum. Im way sure of it.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:21 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1633, BirdAndBeast wrote:I cannot be fucked to go and ISO myself when mastin has pretty much abandoned me this game so not gonna check.
Oi!

Have not.

Just that you're not saying anything I really, truly disagree with.

AP's reads are basically identical to mine. Reasons may differ a bit. But I haven't felt a need to post since you've been doing most of the work there for me. I'm still (mostly--I do skim and don't pay attention to page count) following along. It's not that I can't post, it's that I don't have anything TO post.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:23 am

Mastin are you around???
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:23 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

(Okay. Granted. Need to check the QT if anything has changed from here. Butyeah. The entirety of that list is EXACTLY what I'm thinking essentially right now. Again, my reasons might differ. But the reads do not.)
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:24 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1635, Infinite Jesters wrote:Mastin are you around???
Nobutyes.

No, I shouldn't be (there's stuff I SHOULD be doing), but yes, I am. :P
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:25 am

That's how around I am! Why are you guys voting who you're voting and how interested are you in a free vote on your awesome wagon? I'm reading through wagon people now so I don't spend forever catching up, but I thought Venmar was town last time I read.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:26 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1621, Zdenek wrote:I find Serene's nonsense hard to deal with.
Kill us. Please.
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:26 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Like, I really can't think of anything to say that AP hasn't said.

We're too much alike as town. (I seem to recall he had this problem for me in the first Street Racers game. Where I remember doing most of the posting and him going, "...What Mastin said." :P)
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:28 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1638, Infinite Jesters wrote:Why are you guys voting who you're voting and how interested are you in a free vote on your awesome wagon? I'm reading through wagon people now so I don't spend forever catching up, but I thought Venmar was town last time I read.
We're voting hiplop because he's a mutual strong scumread. Hiplop's posting has seemed strongly scum to me from what I've seen (admittedly, I've seen less than AP has), though I can't recall the exact reasons off the top of my head. (Might not even be any, just overall feeling of his posting.) We'd love to be sheeped, and yeah, overall we're both leaning town I'd think on Venmar. (It's a tough call, but it's one I'm willing to make. This might be one area I differ from AP, if he isn't.)
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:28 am

I don't know what AP said so you can say what he said and I won't know the difference!
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:29 am

Aww man I'm hoping for something more than "his posts seem like scum". :(
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:30 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Well, he probably did, and I mighta, but I don't remember. It'd be in our hydra QT, which I've neglected to check. Gimme a sec, I'll see if there's anything there.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:30 am

K, I'm gonna read Venmar more.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:31 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Uhm.

...It was gut.
Not quite that bad. But basically, AP said 99% likely to be scum, off of hiplop's last post.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:32 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Does have a word in there aside from gut, though. He also added heuristic as a level for the scumread.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:33 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

He also thought that 2-3 scum on the nightshift made sense, and through a combo of POE and general feeling, hiplop was one that made the most sense, along Dry-fit as another.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:34 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Oh, and my reasoning was that hiplop's vote on us was abysmally bad.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”