Suburban Warfare - GAME OVER

Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Metal needs to claim exactly what he did on each night.

From what I can see, he is missing an action.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:58 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 2424, Hoopla wrote:
In post 2423, Marquis wrote:in any case i have nothing important to share from last night other than that we have discovered that hoopla is scum

Nobody has provided a reason for me being scum, yet my wagon somehow has four votes. What is your reason?

well there's

the claim

the cross with bob's fakeclaim that you never questioned before

the fact that your powers are stacked super duper high in a way that a confirmed "role madness" game very likely wouldn't allow for town to have against scum and that scum have already flipped as having such (in other words bob flipped a scum role with lots of power and the many powers you've claim align more with that scum flip than the town flips)

the claim

oh and also relating to 2 and 3, tell me just how bob claimed a power so very similar- almost identical- to your own if he didn't know your powers already to draw part of a fakeclaim from

and i was townreading you early on because your opinions seemed to align with mine so well.

in hindsight, it was probably just whiteknighting when mollie and desp were pushing on me, and how those early scumreads so far have proven to be wrong, also easily bandwagoning an opinion off of a town source so you wouldn't have to take the heat for them.
link in bio
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 2426, Marquis wrote:the cross with bob's fakeclaim that you never questioned before

As I explained to farside when she accused me of this, I wasn't online between bob's claim and him being hammered. What was there to question?

In post 2426, Marquis wrote:the fact that your powers are stacked super duper high in a way that a confirmed "role madness" game very likely wouldn't allow for town to have against scum and that scum have already flipped as having such (in other words bob flipped a scum role with lots of power and the many powers you've claim align more with that scum flip than the town flips)

If anything, amongst the slew of mostly useless fruit vendors and 1-shot roles, wouldn't you expect at least one townsperson to actually have a good role? Also, if you think I'm scum with Bob, why waste my gladiator power on him so early in the game? Don't say "to look town" because that isn't a real reason. I wouldn't waste a free mislynch like that as scum.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:22 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 2426, Marquis wrote:oh and also relating to 2 and 3, tell me just how bob claimed a power so very similar- almost identical- to your own if he didn't know your powers already to draw part of a fakeclaim from

I don't know. You'd have to ask Bob after the game why he claimed the role he did.

How about you answer something for me then. Why would I as scum then claim the ability to move people the next day? I would stay quiet about it.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:33 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 2414, farside22 wrote:Chamber: who are your scum reads?

Metal Sonic is number 1 for me right now. Especially if there is actually a hoopla/MS conflict. Hoopla's competent, she wouldn't just make up an ability. On the other hand I can absolutely see MS fucking up a fakeclaim (if the other movements were done by the setup, for instance).

I realized in the neighbourhood that a lot of what I was attributing to antihero being scum is likely a product of his personality not of his alignment (no matter how anti-town it may have been). It could be a cover, of course. I don't remember thinking that of him the last time we played together, but then I was scum in that game so~.

Desperad, shinobi, and oversoul fill out the roster in that order.

On that note, with the massclaim finally done:

@Desperado: Why didn't you protect Mollie N1?
Taking a break from the site.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2428, Hoopla wrote:
In post 2426, Marquis wrote:oh and also relating to 2 and 3, tell me just how bob claimed a power so very similar- almost identical- to your own if he didn't know your powers already to draw part of a fakeclaim from

I don't know. You'd have to ask Bob after the game why he claimed the role he did.

How about you answer something for me then. Why would I as scum then claim the ability to move people the next day? I would stay quiet about it.

Still don't get why you pick bob.
You followed his logic on majiffy, then puff you scum read him the next day,

Also going to say, bob claimed day 2 his ability, you used it day 3 without asking/saying anything.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sonic: can you still move people around tonight?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:27 am

Post by Hoopla »

In post 2430, farside22 wrote:Also going to say, bob claimed day 2 his ability, you used it day 3 without asking/saying anything.

I have to use it. Reck sent me a PM at the end of Night 2 telling me to close down a neighbourhood. I assume it was because four neighbourhoods could be moved into three at that stage, and I assume I will be asked to do the same when three is possible to fit into two. My role PM merely states I will be asked to do this at various points in the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Hoopla: you going to explain your scum read on those you listed besides shin and spy?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:06 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Official Vote Count

Hoopla
(4): farside22, Marquis, Metal Sonic, Oversoul
Shinobi
(2): Desperado, SpyreX

Not Voting
(4): Antihero, chamber, Shinobi, Hoopla

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

---

Prodding Shinobi & Antihero.

green shirt thursdays
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:10 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 2429, chamber wrote:
Desperad
, shinobi, and oversoul fill out the roster in that order.

oh?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:11 am

Post by Antihero »

lol simulprod
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:12 am

Post by Antihero »

VOTE: shinobi
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:15 am

Post by chamber »

No. Desperado and MS don't get to avoid being wagoned by just being MIA.
Taking a break from the site.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:07 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2437, Antihero wrote:VOTE: shinobi

Why?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:24 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 2439, farside22 wrote:
In post 2437, Antihero wrote:VOTE: shinobi

Why?

I am curious about this myself.

Also, hell. I am alive.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:24 am

Post by Shinobi »

Hello*.

Well that's an awful typo.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:32 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 2428, Hoopla wrote:

Why is your defense wifom? Don't you have anything concrete to defend yourself with?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:56 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 2362, SpyreX wrote:
In post 2308, Shinobi wrote:I asked for this yesterday, did she not cooperate? Nobody from her neighborhood is talking.

Also, I'm waiting for Spyrex to address the points I made last night. He basically just refused to talk for whatever reason.

"Whatever reason" being the fact that having a huge discussion about why you are scum is absolutely a waste of time there and the idea of I refused to talk is bullshit because equating refused to talk about this pile of stupid versus trying to parse out the game well.

But your biiiggg question about my posts between 2123:

So I thought about it some.

Invisible gives credence to ZZZX's role as much as it physically pains me.
I'm still not excited at all about the way hoopla did that yesterday but the sack makes me twitch.
Anti's town as fuck and oversoul is dumb.
I dont get EITHER side of the AGar business coming out of the gate today.

My reads this game are not good. Time for ol standby.

Unvote, Vote: Shinobi

and 2175:

Ohhhhh please tell me he just F'd up guys.

Is there anything in the neighborhood that would be after page 34. Anything at all.

Please god please

Sure, what do you want?

My issue with these posts is that they're completely disjointed. You go from "Idk what I'm doing," which is understandable, to, "this guy is fucking scum we need to lynch him immediately."

You go from clueless to total conviction based on nothing.

My reads are off, however that doesn't change that your lurksack slot is suspect. I still think the whole I'm catching up guys business is bunk and I'd love if there was proof before that post of anything in your reads that would be influenced by past page 34 at that point because you're lying.

But alas, that is not meant to be.

I fail to see what the problem is here. You began basing your scumread on me based on the fact that I may or may not have posted something in regards to my reads after I hit page 34. (I didn't, for the record.) I don't see how hitting this page and posting stuff in my neighborhood, which other players are perfectly capable of attesting to, are indicative of my alignment in any way.

In yet you pursue this non-read with total conviction. It doesn't make any sense.

But thats fine. Lets look down memory lane:

bv: did nothing. The useful contributions would be a vote for desp because "Also, finally read through enough. I think the thing that bugged me on the last post was Desp assuming that scum not only have daytalk, but daytalk and a private QT to use all the time. Willing to say it's null at the moment, but it's still bugging me. Comfortable with my vote right now." also known as moonbeams.

zivel:
This is bad play by ZZZX, calling omgus, flailing and seeing scum in everyone, no real reads and 'dog ate my read list'.
But I cant help but feel it is town, just a poorly played town.
I am still on the Vezok train here.
If this causes a no lynch then I will not be angry, just disappointed.

I had town reads on Bob and ZZZX, I am concerned that this is a TvT gladiator (is that the technical term of this?) Something about this doesn't feel right.

Hoopla, why did you choose Bob over the other lurkers in this game? We have had quite a few players lurking and you pulled Bob out of the hat? I see Bobs stuff as pro town.

ZZZX I understand, I thought he was a bit of a newb town but can see the scum point of view.

The idea that this cannot be used late in the game explains why Hoopla used it early, as surely this is something to be saved until you have more information. I definitely don't see this as a confirmation that Hoopla is town.

So as a choice between the two, I see ZZZX as the most likely to flip scum here:

VOTE: ZZZX

You: catchupcactchuplolhammer

====

Zivels is the telling set. I dont see that as being a bus so that flip makes for a clean hoop. Hoop, unlike my great compatriots, actually is trying to parse the bubble too so lets play along with the metal sonic townread. Looking at the other stuff:

Shinobi

chamber,
Antihero

Oversoul
farside
(had farside townier than this last night, but am starting to rethink this read in the last 24 hours)
SpyreX

Chamber I'm on the fence about but probably town. Anti and far are my only truly strong townreads at the moment - anti especially.

So, that leaves the morass at a parseable:
Oversoul
Desperado
Shinobi
Marquis

Shin-scum I'd ring a bell on Desp scum pretty hard. Marquis is a nonentity and oversoul has opted to mimic the rare dry land fish all too well.

I want to, today, really look at the competing ZZX/BOB wagons. Really hard. Help pleease.

I've got other comments, but after massclaim is done.

Unvote, Vote: Shinobi

Thankfully, you posted a similar reads post compared to the one you posted last night. My issue is that these aren't even really reads; nothing more than a list that a player from either alignment can replicate. A little more elaboration, at the very least, would be nice. The problem is that you've already posted your reads list before, so I really don't see you being able to assess why any of those people are town or scum, aside from maybe Hoopla.

And I think your Hoopla read is a bit too safe. By that, I mean it's almost entirely oriented in fact rather that trying to assess the method of her posting and the agenda she's trying to push, mostly so nobody has the opportunity to call you out for it later on. I want to see what you have to say in regards to her possible lynch today, because you haven't really done much aside from giving her a townread and then ignoring the lynch for the rest of the day.

Also, I want to know what you think "doesn't pan out."

I see that you have other comments lined up, and I'd really like to see what those are. I think the massclaim is pretty much done with at this point, so let's have it. I need some explanations.

Also, for the record, I hammered the guy you were voting. So shut up.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:04 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 2398, Oversoul wrote:Everyone is claimed I thought? If not, Shinobi

dot dot dot

Were you going anywhere with this?

Also, did you answer my question or no?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:26 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2335, Shinobi wrote:
In post 2284, Oversoul wrote:That's a good catch on MS by Shinobi.
I dunno if Agar is flipping scum to be honest. I would think he would self vote instead of ignoring the game.

OS, next time you're in the thread, I'd like an explanation behind this post.

Why didn't you post this at some point beforehand? You just kind of let it ride out and only posted after I hammered.

I thought the facts you pointed out here were a good catch on MS's inconsistent behavior. I don't know if it will have any merit because no offense but I don't really see that much consistency or logic being publicly employed by MS in his posts. Instead it is more like "where logic goes to die". Regardless, it was this bit.

In post 2272, Shinobi wrote:The question I have for MS would be how his reads played out during day 2. He voted Bob, but then stated that he didn't vote ZZZX, his scumread, because "tied vote counts are funny."

The second sentence is about my Agar comment right? I don't really remember my reasoning for posting it the but it is probably a combination of 1) I didn't post it earlier because I wasn't at the thread/computer, b) a little bit of vanity wanting to call Agar town so I could have safety net for endgame, iii) I felt obligated to say something between the hammer and the thread close

Rereadig Shinobi's iso, I don't really see him as scum. If he is, he is doing very well for a first timer. I think I gave too much weight to the people replacing out doing it for selfish reasons (don't want scum) rather than legitimate reasons.

Not really liking the Shinobi wagon now

I'm pretty much 1000% over Mafia right now, but it is a general depression thing I think? So I may be more involved if something can invigorate me in the near future? But I doubt that and all
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by Oversoul »

It would be really really great though if Marquis or his neighborhood could explain whatever they have on Hoopla instead of a) their gambit or b) think they are protecting anyone
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2444, Shinobi wrote:Were you going anywhere with this?

Don't understand what this is about but I am checked out from this game so... yeah.

I thought you hadn't claimed
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I also want to know why I was switched into a different neighborhood, although I guess my only reason to be in there died last night
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by Hoopla »

In post 2433, farside22 wrote:Hoopla: you going to explain your scum read on those you listed besides shin and spy?

I didn't bother elaborating because I didn't think people would bother reading what I had to say if I spoke too much. Case in point, you believing I have a scumread on Spy despite it being the opposite.

Who would you like me to talk about?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”