Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 734, grapes wrote:
In post 723, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Grapes
I am not pushing anyone bc i have no one to push ..i am stil trying to figure out my reads. i never push unless i am confident i pushing scum.

How is not paying attention scummy??? plus by that logic i am scummy every game since i tend not to pay total attention most of the time every game and in every game. Your push is kinda weak imho.

I mean yea you'd have a point if that was the only thing I was getting on you about. But it isn't.

"not paying attention," how you put it, isn't really what I was getting at. I'd hope that if you were town you'd try and find something from everyone in the playerlist that you can find to try and muster up some reads or something. You know that thing you do when you're town? You thinking ika was a separate person in the playerlist all together means that you really haven't been doing that. Otherwise you'd no. Admittedly this is a weak reason to think somebodies scum. But coupled with your play so far and a couple gripes I've had here and there, you know, the other things I brought up and asked you about in the same post that I'm assuming you decided to skim. I'm not feeling very comfortable with your slot.

@reasonably rational - Kindly stop worrying about my god damn role.

I'm a multivoter not a double voter. And I never claimed otherwise. I can't stack my votes.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: reasonably rational

VOTE: reasonably rational

After the next vote count I'm keeping the one that counts on your slot. And moving my other right back to fuzzy.

And there goes any cool fake-hammer reaction tests I could have maybe pulled off. Real pro-town play dudes.

Looking forward to when you stop making pushes trying to outguess the mod and actually read me or anyone based on play, think that'd be a bit more helpful.

It seems like the only person who stopped you from performing any "cool fake-hammer reaction tests" is yourself in expressing that one of your votes is fake. That was unnecessary and unasked for(and, btw, you didn't even actually do what I asked, it's arguable that you only unvoted one of your votes, but not the other, in which case the post here doesn't actually prove what it was supposed to prove). Don't blame me for your own incompetence.

Trying to outguess the mod? I keep hearing that sentiment here, and I think everyone that expresses it is a fucking idiot. I'm not trying to "outguess" the mod. I'm seeing what is possible within the framework created by the mod. People trying to "outguess" the mod are those that confirm alignment as a result of role, which I've already expressed is something I'm not going to do. I simply wish to know what exactly it is that we're working with. Say I have my vote sitting on somebody who you may have expresses suspicion about, but haven't yet voted, and that person gets pushed to L-2(with vezoks's vote already on them). I want to know whether or not I have to be afraid of you showing up and deciding to vote for and lynch said individual perhaps before I actually want the lynch to go through. Maybe I would prefer to just keep the votes as pressure, but not an actual lynch, to see where the conversation goes in regards to them and who speaks up in their defense and what they say.

Now, in regards to fuzzy: I don't like the specific questions he's asking. Since this is surely going to be brought up, let me address it now. Unlike my own request, he's asking for them to express hard limitations on their powers beyond simply the nature of that power. Basically, he wants to know when they won't be able to double/multi vote. I can see the benefit in what I'm asking, I'm not so sure on the benefit for town of what he's asking. Nullscum for piggybacking on my set of questions to take the opportunity to inquire about those powers in a fashion that would be a fairly decent red flag if this issue weren't already focused on my interest in the votes.

In regards to what Drixx said about grapes claiming to be unable to stack their votes: Grapes didn't do that. I don't know why Drixx said they did. It's arguable they IMPLIED being unable to stack their votes by their resistance to telling us more, but they absolutely did not claim to be unable to stack their votes at any point.

OH, also UNVOTE: . You also just displayed that you could have single voted initially(barring a compulsory "first vote of the day must be a double vote" clause or something), but chose not to. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume that you're not terrible enough as scum to have drawn unnecessary attention to yourself by making multiple votes when you didn't actually have a reason to.

Hmm. I'm left with a bit of a quandary now. grapes was absolutely at the top of my scum list, but has now fallen to nullscum at worst, really just a slot I'm suspicious of, but not suspicious enough to actually vote. I'll need to discuss this with Drixx and figure out how we're feeling about things.

-Cerb
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by Ricastle »

In post 735, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Grapes and Vezo

Is your ability to double vote a 1 day power ie an X shot power or can you use it over several days

Grapes
Do you have to wait to vot again or can you vote back to back
Do you have to double Vote each day or can you just single vote...ie are you a compulsory double voter??
Also why are you being so defensive... I was thinking maybe you were town but your reaction to RR question has made me nervous about you. I don't think the question is unreasonable with two DV this game. If you can me why the question is unreasonable I will listen

I am RR on this Grapes...its possible that you are both town but also possible one is town and one is scum.... As I said before I not assuming anything.
Holy shit this is terrible
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:51 pm

Post by grapes »

You're pushing my slot because of role related things, from what I saw, that's what guessing the setup is, is it not? And if it was just based on noncooperation and not strictly role, then you're a fucking hypocrite after you're whole "I'm not gonna post a reads list and hunt scum till after we get flips spiel", but that's an entirely different matter all together and probably not even within the same vein because they're really not the same thing, but you're still a fucking hypocrite regardless. You had your vote on me. You think I'm scum. Nowhere outside of anything not role related did anything I've posted as a player in this game come up in regards to your read on me. That's what I meant. You actually called my early posts town. That's why I think your push is bullshit. Same with fuzzy.

I was really close to pretty much just saying fuck you, kinda wish I did, but because I want to move past the setup spec nonsense I decided to play along. But you're more than content posting obnoxiously long walls, that once again, don't progress the game forward, to keep feeding this distraction and on top of that slipping in some much unneeded insults. So now I'm upset at myself that I actually tried to cooperate with you.

Doing a regular unvote removes all my votes I had previous. Which should be apparent in the latest vote count to anyone with a brain stem. I've proven whatever you wanted me to prove.

VOTE: fuzzy
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by grapes »

@RR obviously
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:31 pm

Post by grapes »

Anyway...

Open invitation to all to talk about fuzzy/cage/rr/tunnelwarriors/skybird/ragingbull

mainly for anyone in this game trying to lynch scum today.

Yea I know there's too many names but I think it's a decent pool to start from.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:09 pm

Post by Ricastle »

What do you think about radmann?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:52 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

I'm thinking of voting anyone who asks me or grapes anything about our roles.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:57 pm

In post 753, grapes wrote:
You're pushing my slot because of role related things,
from what I saw, that's what guessing the setup is, is it not? And if it was just based on noncooperation and not strictly role, then you're a fucking hypocrite after you're whole "I'm not gonna post a reads list and hunt scum till after we get flips spiel", but that's an entirely different matter all together and probably not even within the same vein because they're really not the same thing, but you're still a fucking hypocrite regardless. You had your vote on me. You think I'm scum. Nowhere outside of anything not role related did anything I've posted as a player in this game come up in regards to your read on me. That's what I meant. You actually called my early posts town. That's why I think your push is bullshit. Same with fuzzy.

I was really close to pretty much just saying fuck you, kinda wish I did, but because I want to move past the setup spec nonsense I decided to play along. But you're more than content posting obnoxiously long walls, that once again, don't progress the game forward, to keep feeding this distraction and on top of that
slipping in some much unneeded insults
. So now I'm upset at myself that I actually tried to cooperate with you.

Doing a regular unvote removes all my votes I had previous.
Which should be apparent in the latest vote count to anyone with a brain stem
. I've proven whatever you wanted me to prove.

Sure, I was inquiring about your slot because of setup spec related things. I was voting your slot because of non-cooperation though. Also, you're taking things out of context. I never said I wouldn't hunt scum until there are flips. I said I wasn't going to have strong opinions about anything until there was hard data to work off of. Farside was the one who interpreted what I said to mean that I wasn't going to scum hunt. What would be hypocritical of me would be to claim that I'm good enough at reading peoples play to determine your alignment based on play alone right now. That's why I'm not referencing your play itself as town or scum generally. I can attempt to ascribe town or scum motivations to the actions taken, and see if they make sense for a given alignment to take. If they make sense for alignment x, I feel like you're more likely to be that alignment, than the other. I'm not sure what about this has you so offended. I didn't insult just you, I insulted the entire idea that what I'm doing here is trying to outguess the mod. I guess I did call you incompetent, but that's because you were. If you were competent and had the intention of attempting some sort of fake hammer reaction test, as indicated in your post, you wouldn't have told everyone that one of your votes was fake. So, you must be incompetent. If you have another explanation beyond incompetence in maintaining your slots ability to perform a gambit you wished to perform, please share it with me. I like being wrong, because it means I can figure out why I was wrong, and thus be right more often in the future.

Yes, the effect of the unvote was obvious once the vote count happened, but the post by varsoon simply read "vote count?" while I was making my post. He then edited it while I was posting to have the actual count. At the time I made my point about you not doing what I asked you to do(which, btw, technically you *didn't*...even if it had the same result, you didn't actually perform the requested sequence of actions), I had no way of knowing what the count would be.

I'd also like to note that I said I thought you were scum(combination of miller claim+vote power+noncooperation when I didn't see any reason why you wouldn't cooperate), but now you're just nullscum at worst.

I don't actually think of my posts as walls. They don't require scrolling to read in their entirety.

Anyways, I've already expressed my limited thoughts on fuzzy and cage, tunnelwarriors I'm reserving judgment on until tonight in our alliance chat thingie, I need to look at skybird and ragingbull still to see what the issue is that people seem to have with them.

Grapes: why do you think I am scum? Please tell me what part of what I'm doing is driven by scum motivations in your opinion.

-Cerb
Last edited by Varsoon on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:58 pm

Varsoon please fix that quote, I have no idea what happened and it looks gross. :(

Vezok: Yes, I can't see any town motivation for any further inquiries into the way your votes work.

-Cerb

You had a bold tag hanging out in your quote tag, it made the whole thing freak out. Fix'd. <3
Last edited by Varsoon on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:16 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

In my mind it made sense but stepping back I can see how the whole thing comes off scummy. I was thinking their might be a scum since DV/Mv bc a)are basically the same role and b) if you have two confirm role that the same than one is likely scum. While this is a fairly decent idea I pushed too hard and unnessarily. . Figured I might have something and realized I had nothing. I also got caught up in my own paranoia . :facepalm:
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:36 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 759, Reasonably Rational wrote:Varsoon please fix that quote, I have no idea what happened and it looks gross. :(

Vezok: Yes, I can't see any town motivation for any further inquiries into the way your votes work.

-Cerb

Who asked you anything?

I have this urge to punch cerb through the screen whenever he posts.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:05 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 747, MaxwellPuckett wrote:All of fuzzy's role questions just look like he's trying to do what Reasonably Rational is. While I don't have an opinion on Rational's insistence on the double and multi-voters giving in-thread proof of their roles, (I don't think they're lying, and both of them having the exact same voting abilities would be weird anyways, also it'd be risky to lie because one could accidentally slip up) I understand why they're doing it. They wanna know, whatever.

But almost immediately after that, fuzzy asks all these super in-depth questions which just sound strange, but their paranoia surrounding grapes seems kinda genuine. I'm not sure I could see that coming from scum.

VOTE: Bins
Tell me why you're scumreading NicCage.

If Marquis is scum, they're very cool-headed scum. But I'm leaning.. null, idk, maybe I need to watch them more, but I don't feel good about voting them.

It's fake.
Trust me, it's fake.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:13 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 753, grapes wrote:You're pushing my slot because of role related things, from what I saw, that's what guessing the setup is, is it not? And if it was just based on noncooperation and not strictly role, then you're a fucking hypocrite after you're whole "I'm not gonna post a reads list and hunt scum till after we get flips spiel", but that's an entirely different matter all together and probably not even within the same vein because they're really not the same thing, but you're still a fucking hypocrite regardless. You had your vote on me. You think I'm scum. Nowhere outside of anything not role related did anything I've posted as a player in this game come up in regards to your read on me. That's what I meant. You actually called my early posts town. That's why I think your push is bullshit. Same with fuzzy.

I was really close to pretty much just saying fuck you, kinda wish I did, but because I want to move past the setup spec nonsense I decided to play along. But you're more than content posting obnoxiously long walls, that once again, don't progress the game forward, to keep feeding this distraction and on top of that slipping in some much unneeded insults. So now I'm upset at myself that I actually tried to cooperate with you.

Doing a regular unvote removes all my votes I had previous. Which should be apparent in the latest vote count to anyone with a brain stem. I've proven whatever you wanted me to prove.

Qfft!!
As I said lots of double talk and the things he finds scummy are not fucking scummy!

In post 755, grapes wrote:Anyway...

Open invitation to all to talk about fuzzy/cage/rr/tunnelwarriors/skybird/ragingbull

Fuzzy is scum, rr is scum. I don't have issues with nic he is null. Tunnel was town read, don't see scum there.
Raging bull....I really have no clue what to think.
Skybird I go back and forth with my read on her. Null right now.
Chet is still scum too.

In post 761, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 759, Reasonably Rational wrote:Varsoon please fix that quote, I have no idea what happened and it looks gross. :(

-Cerb

Who asked you anything?

I want to punch them both.
But seriously vote fuzzy.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Ricastle »

Fro99er is posting a lot elsewhere and not here. That isn't normal.

Christ, I have too many people I want to vote...
TunnelWarriors
TunnelWarriors
Townie
TunnelWarriors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:47 am

Post by TunnelWarriors »

In post 471, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Whoever said that you should probably focus on getting towny people in there, instead of people you're unsure about, was right. I don't remember who.

Unless you're confident in your ability to sort once they're in a smaller group?

On day 1 I'm not very confident in my reads, even if I may put on a facade making it look like I do only for the sake of pushing light scum reads. I want to people able to privately talk to these people as it's in those small hidden conversations that alignment indicative content can appear. Until we have a set town-bloc, cop claim or doc claim I'll go with this for now.

Also, all those on separate votes on single player wagons should place their vote elsewhere. Vote parking achieves nothing and player's voting on larger wagons is more valuable for VCA later game when we have flips.
Further more why is it so hard to push this radman wagon?
He's scum!
Sonic X is town and everyone's placing them in their "may lynch later" pile which tends to be a bad sign. If it continues as it is now we'll probably end with a sonic compromise lynch.

Radman's sudden silence when pressure grew on him also doesn't look good.
~wgeurts
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:37 am

Post by Skybird »

The last several posts from fuzzy are making me lean scum on him to the point I am changing my vote. The stuff about wanting to vote Reasonably Rational for a comment about Grapes and it appears that point is the only thing fuzzy can focus on. Fuzzy also jumped in on Rational's line of thought with the double voters and says he's with Rational on his line of thinking, but then appears to flip and scum read Rational for saying Grapes can't vote for the same person. (In post 514, Rational asks Grapes if his votes can be consolidated. In post 734 Grapes states that he can't stack his votes. I don't know how else to read that Grapes statement except to mean he can't vote for the same person with his multivotes.)

VOTE: FuzzyLogic

NicCage is null for me right now. He only has 8 posts and hasn't engaged much yet.

Reasonably Rational - I'm leaning town on this slot.

TunnelWarriors - I didn't like their post 342 where they quote several Marquis posts and call Marquis scummy but then they vote Beer. However, in post 348 they explained that their lynch pool is Beer, Marquis, Radmann and Trench Warfare with Beer being the person they want to lynch the most which clarified their Beer vote for me. Overall I'm reading Tunnel as town.

Skybird - I'm town.

RagingBull - They are in my scum pile because they are defending Marquis and they are scum reading me for crappy reasons (post 500 and 507).
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:40 am

Post by Bins »

In post 755, grapes wrote:fuzzy/cage/rr/tunnelwarriors/skybird/ragingbull

I like the first 3.

As in, would vote those 3. Maybe add radmann.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:48 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 689, grapes wrote:There's way too many people not voting right now. Could we fix that please?

yes, I too have found this surprising given the length that this game has already reached.

In post 697, Marquis wrote:
In post 687, Skybird wrote:
In post 677, Ricastle wrote:Hey Skybird. Is there anyone you'd like to vote?

Right now the people I'm willing to vote for are Beer, Marquis, and Ra9in9Bull. These are the three scummiest to me.

VOTE: Marquis

His posting is mostly fluff and his push on me feels opportunistic.

yes i saw the opportunity to start a new wagon and stay on it with no support for all this time
and i took it!!!

yeah, the nic cage thing seems out of nowhere to me and I don't foresee it having any legs. And this isn't a vitriolic protest vote either.

In post 712, Bins wrote:VOTE: NicCage

And no, if anyone's wondering, Sonic has never acted like this w/ me before in a game.

*head slams into desk*

what is happening? "Sanic is not friends with me in any way and his behavior does not make sense, so let me vote the rand dude over here."

@RR, there has to be something with the alliance mechanic that actually does something. In a large game there is a lot of room for enabler type of roles. Also, barring any other weird roles have a town member in a scum alliance automatically grants an advantage to scum due to the the push to not vote the alliance partner that you just decided to ally with (barring some major shit). Also, figuring out optimal plays is differnt than directing night actions. For example, role copping a miller is an optimal play, saying that it is not scum motivated. Saying, hay, everyone target me with shit for no justification what so ever is not town motivated. Another example, telling the cop where to target is NOT a good strategy due to possible mafia kill... this is just basic stuff that I expect everyone to know by now. Just think about it for a second, do you think that town would want for all of their night actions/alliances to go towards one person? Just think about that.

vote: sonicx

has more potential.
after a wank.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Marquis »

no, i agree with the fuzzy commentary.

meta wise this is completely unlike fuzzy's towngame. there at least i've seen him providing more thoughts on things - not just prompted, but seemingly out of place comments and hard pushes as well. this just looks like he's trying to look useful - and his scumgame isn't exactly the best lol

def a better bet than Sonic right now
link in bio
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:05 am

In post 762, farside22 wrote:
In post 747, MaxwellPuckett wrote:All of fuzzy's role questions just look like he's trying to do what Reasonably Rational is. While I don't have an opinion on Rational's insistence on the double and multi-voters giving in-thread proof of their roles, (I don't think they're lying, and both of them having the exact same voting abilities would be weird anyways, also it'd be risky to lie because one could accidentally slip up) I understand why they're doing it. They wanna know, whatever.

But almost immediately after that, fuzzy asks all these super in-depth questions which just sound strange, but their paranoia surrounding grapes seems kinda genuine. I'm not sure I could see that coming from scum.

VOTE: Bins
Tell me why you're scumreading NicCage.

If Marquis is scum, they're very cool-headed scum. But I'm leaning.. null, idk, maybe I need to watch them more, but I don't feel good about voting them.

It's fake.
Trust me, it's fake.

What is fake? the paranoia from fuzzy regarding grapes?

-Cerb

Who asked you anything?

If you post something, it means it's open to commentary from anyone else. I was just commenting.

In post 763, farside22 wrote:
In post 753, grapes wrote:You're pushing my slot because of role related things, from what I saw, that's what guessing the setup is, is it not? And if it was just based on noncooperation and not strictly role, then you're a fucking hypocrite after you're whole "I'm not gonna post a reads list and hunt scum till after we get flips spiel", but that's an entirely different matter all together and probably not even within the same vein because they're really not the same thing, but you're still a fucking hypocrite regardless. You had your vote on me. You think I'm scum. Nowhere outside of anything not role related did anything I've posted as a player in this game come up in regards to your read on me. That's what I meant. You actually called my early posts town. That's why I think your push is bullshit. Same with fuzzy.

Qfft!!
As I said lots of double talk and the things he finds scummy are not fucking scummy!

Fuzzy is scum, rr is scum. I don't have issues with nic he is null. Tunnel was town read, don't see scum there.
Raging bull....I really have no clue what to think.
Skybird I go back and forth with my read on her. Null right now.
Chet is still scum too.

-Cerb

Who asked you anything?

I want to punch them both.
But seriously vote fuzzy.

Do you both want to punch us because you just don't like or "get" our early game play/posting style, or is there some other reason?

I'm not opposed to either Fuzzy or Radmann, I don't know how Drixx feels. although he did express some qualms about Radmann earlier.

-Cerb
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Bins »

In post 768, CooLDoG wrote:*head slams into desk*

what is happening? "Sanic is not friends with me in any way and his behavior does not make sense, so let me vote the rand dude over here."

Sonic is friends w/ me?

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Bins »

What I'm saying is I can't make a valid judgement on what alignment his behaviour stems from. I can honestly see it coming from town.

gtkas
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

So demotivated. Reading now.

~Titus
Trench Warfare
Trench Warfare
Goon
Trench Warfare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:33 am

Post by Trench Warfare »

Short version: I hate that last vote count though.

RR is obviously town before I stopped being motivated. But every wagon has like two people on it. I half way expect people to be yelling no zomg I am right, which puts us in the position of which ego will get propped up since Raging and beer do not seem to be happening.

VOTE: unvoted

~Titus

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”