Star Trek Deep Space Nine Season 1 Mafia(game over!)

RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by RIP »

VOTE: channel
Where is he? Hoping he is a scum here just cuz he doesn't care.
He's claim sound legit character wise at least. But better him than me
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by RIP »

In post 2931, Sinsun1 wrote:At this point, the ONLY chance RIP is town is if ALL the scum are voting him which I find hard to believe. So therefore I believe him to be scum 100% at this point, not a single doubt in my mind about that. We've been back and forth on him for a while, but he's run out of luck this time.

I would not be surprised if Suzune is scum now after recent events. Plus process of elimination. There will be some scum on RIP to bus him now that he's played terribly. That, I have no doubt.

Today we lynch RIP, tomorrow CDB and from there hopefully we have more concrete reads on those protecting the two.

Also it will look horrible if a scum not on my wagon jumps on it and hammers me. So let's not be so fucking weird players.
I can site two games of the top of my head where scum couldn't hammer cuz they been defending or strugglesd to change their reads in fly and they would look horrible by hammering.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by RIP »

In post 2933, Klingoncelt wrote:Thor, the CDB lynch is for information. The RIP lynch is because he's acting super scummy.

We can try to lynch CDB yet again tomorrow.

Lololololololol. This is worst post

My god. It's a information lynch? Who else are u scum reading Kling!? Just rip?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2941, Thor665 wrote:Dunno why you think that's his scum only play.

I think its null 'cause both alignments do it but I think its p likely to come from scum.

In post 2941, Thor665 wrote:Do you think CDB is town?
Like - in any way at all?

I think the whole "he was hid behind" is pretty off so, for me, he's either town being pushed by scum (pv) or this is a case of caught for the wrong reasons. He's pretty much gone awol and its hard to see him as town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by RIP »

In post 2933, Klingoncelt wrote:Thor, the CDB lynch is for information. The RIP lynch is because he's acting super scummy.

We can try to lynch CDB yet again tomorrow.

Why I'm the only that think Kling motivation is not town?

Why she wants me dead today? Today is the night I get a track...
Why not lynch CBd or whoever els she thinks is scum and kill me to,or row?

I think scum wants me dead.

Here's why.

There has to be like 5-6 scum. Maybe just 5 at best case for us.
There's going to be only 14 people tonight if we lynch CBd.

If CBd is scum then people refusing to switch and kill me first are rand to be scum.
We will get info on those people and I'll be lock clear, or dead.

If not I'll have so,e info..
If there's 5 scum and 14 players then I have a 5/13 chances of hitting scum with my track and likely get some info or at least didn't visit anyone.
5/13 is a big chance and giving that I'll be tracking from my scum list which is likely 80% correct.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by RIP »

Nero so who other than me is a good lynch?

U played with me before why u say lying is scummy from me... How u ever see me not lie as town? Cuz I gambit every game.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like ok, I can sorta understand the whole CBD is a claimed vt and RIP is a claimed power role + except for PV I like everyone on the CBD but honestly? I don't care who gets lynched.

vote:CDB

though I'll switch back to avoid a no lynch.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by RIP »

In post 2600, PeregrineV wrote:
CDB is scum

RIP is scum.

2-3 more scum. One possibly 3rd party.

Great. So since CBd is your top scum and u are wrong about me how about u switch and we can carry on
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by RIP »

Let's do it.
Pete now u switch and then suzune
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by RIP »

Why was Titus cleared?
I had a hard time following him all game.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2955, RIP wrote:Nero so who other than me is a good lynch?

U played with me before why u say lying is scummy from me... How u ever see me not lie as town? Cuz I gambit every game.

God you are an annoying fucking prick. I have posted TWICE who I like as scum and you have avoided reading it BOTH times, one time even CLAIMING that I hadn't been giving other reads or something. Currently I think you are lying scum and avoiding things but if by some miracle you are town I never want to play with you again.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:RIP

I want this fuck dead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like I know you are ESL and jazz but only fuck? I'm just fucking sick and tired of you.

RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by RIP »

In post 2423, Senator wrote:Narn cant even be honest about it being self preservation. He's scum

In post 2427, Senator wrote:Klingon is a good alternative lynch still.

In post 2428, Senator wrote:It is my wish that in the event I am NKed you guys get her.

In post 2433, Senator wrote:I've given my character claim.

Klingon and Sinsun have choosen to ignore my claim despite no CC of an obviously imporant (and good) character.

In post 2437, Senator wrote:Klingon cant be serious.

In post 2458, Senator wrote:The fact that I have claimed and there's such an overwhelming resistance to the concept of unvoting me to lynch Narn should be a red flag.

In post 2464, Senator wrote:We have a Narn lynch, why do you pretend Im the only option?

the rest of your post is as easily come from scum as town.

In post 2494, Senator wrote:AFAIC thats as good as a scum claim from Nero

In post 2513, Senator wrote:holy shit riabi's still trying to pretend he's butthurt over my mistaking him being on RIP.

Thats scummy folks.

In post 2516, Senator wrote:This town is simply terrible. All these people trying to foce this lynch and now you'll have to sort it out.

In post 2522, Senator wrote:I shot Saint

N2 I went to shoot Nero. That shot did not succeed and the shot was explicitly refunded.
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by RIP »

In post 2960, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2955, RIP wrote:Nero so who other than me is a good lynch?

God you are an annoying fucking prick. I have posted TWICE who I like as scum and you have avoided reading it BOTH times, one time even CLAIMING that I hadn't been giving other reads or something. Currently I think you are lying scum and avoiding things but if by some miracle you are town I never want to play with you again.

I won't make u gag next time. Seems like u are mad... Work on that.
Lol.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, I'm done playing with you. Though you are prob scum and thus playing to your wincon so misrepping my actions are playing to your wincon so I guess its somewhat understandable.

RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by RIP »

Nero you are nobody. You lose every time and just suck and suck.
Learn how to play. I'm annoying but I own your soul. Every game

I would hate myself too,
I just asked u cuz I wanted to see who else u wanted to vote. U said me and CBd were scum so why not switch?
And u did so I let it go. Stop being so butthurt and stop the personal attack. Replace out like u done before.
If u can't play like a man then don't throw stone at someone who would crush you. Don't get me started if you don't wanna cry.
Oh wait you already crying like a lil girl
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by RIP »

Well I'm helping and u are not.
I done lots more work than you. I don't care what u think.
GTFO of my town. Find scum or get out, pushing the claimed tracker with no Cc is bad even for you
RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by RIP »

I wish senator shot on Nero hit but somehow Nero survived. Too bad
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ha! I am one of the best scumhunters on this site but yes, I get thrown off by annoying trolls and poor play 'cause honestly? I am not good at differentiating between scum and town being horrible.

now die you lil' scumfuck and watch me demolish your scumteam from the dead thread.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My bad guys, RIP is just scum trying to rile me up.

RIP
RIP
Mafia Scum
RIP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by RIP »

Ok back to work. Ducking kids on the Internet.

Gonna read dead players by nk

Pedit: well u sound stupid.

Saying u are the best scum hunter yet calling me scum makes u 0% accurate. The whole game u are a big fat sack of dog shit zero.
Compared to me you are nothing. You have lynch the people who I cleared.

I'm 300% better than you. #STATS

Unless u wanna claim you are raping town then go ahead cuz ur claim stick like dead fish.
You haven't push scum to death yet and I'm not scum so u are a loser. Deal with it

Pedis:

I was doing work when u called me names and insulted me... Looks like u are riled up yourself. You are so below my level I can see you.
U are wrong every time so far. So compared to me you need to read correctly the rest of the game to come close to my perfect reads so far.
How u like them apples? Wait till I flip town and then people just realize why I know people roles like they are a book.
I read souls
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

RIP scum prob points to CDB town though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2971, RIP wrote:come close to my perfect reads so far.

Says the scum who knows who is town.

You sheeped me in that newbie game and BOTH of my scumreads were correct, in that NY game I was busy owning scum the first two or three days. House even tactically replaced out b/c his scum game is no match for the mighty Nero.

go back to whatever country you crawled out of.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2950, RIP wrote:VOTE: channel
Where is he? Hoping he is a scum here just cuz he doesn't care.
He's claim sound legit character wise at least. But better him than me

Also this is yuck as shit. I get it that you are voting CBD out of self preservation but why not just be honest and say that? Scum overcompensating.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”