FIRE
The Cool Cucumbers (2):
FIRE
Yosarian2 (1):
FIRE
Zulfy (1):
FIRE

Not Voting (7):
Drixx, Skybird, Albert B. Rampage, DrippingGoofball, ZZZX, Zulfy, The Cool Cucumbers

With 14 Alive, it takes 8 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-02-18 23:10:00)
The Main Character is
Sensei
The Party is
Albert B. Rampage, Yosarian2, Shiro, and Drixx.
Spoiler: MC VC
Sensei (5):
Drunken Pirates, The Cool Cucumbers, Sensei, Fluminator, Shiro
Yosarian2 (3):
Yosarian2, Skybird, Drixx
Zulfy (1):
Zulfy
Drixx (1):
Klingoncelt
Albert B. Rampage (1):
Albert B. Rampage

All players may only vote for Zulfy or Albert B. Rampage for the remainder of Day 3.

Albert B. Rampage can not vote for the rest of Day 3, nor take night actions during Night 3, and has lost all passive abilities until the Day 4. All votes against him will count as double for the remainder of the Day 3.
The Cool Cucumbers can not vote for the rest of Day 3, nor take night actions during Night 3, and have lost all passive abilities until the Day 4. All votes against them will count as double for the remainder of Day 3
Last edited by Varsoon on Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8401 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Drunken Pirates »

@Cerb,

Like I said, every statement you asked about has been answered. You being lazy is not a reason for us to repeat ourselves. I don't believe you're town. Your statements all focus on your survival, which I think is detrimental to town here. You're obsessed with appearing town and being the smart one. Well guess what, everyone can be wrong. I am not going to be the vocal head of this hydra. Mollie has zero desire to talk to you. So do I when you're approaching things with the attitude of shoving what you are claiming to be the truth down our throats. I love logical discourse as much as the next person, but that's not what we'd get.

I see a missing kill and a sudden tree stump. To me, the logical conclusion is that you're a scum tree stumper. It certainly is the simplest one rather than buying you're a mystical third party with a changing claim. Throw in the extreme emphasis on survival, that makes you scum. Add in the resistance to your wagon, which would be unlikely if you were town wagoned, and things look situationally pretty decent for you to be scum. Why should I trust you when you're threatening my townreads?

If you are this third party that can win with town, just pretend you have a town pm if you die.

Ask us game tomorrow, with an open mind, if you want any chance to talk to us. I do not plan on responding to any future post by you this game day.

~Titus
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #8402 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I personally love being love told fuck you and that I am an idiot!

with no apologies!
whew!
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8403 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:00 pm

In post 8402, pirate mollie wrote:I personally love being love told fuck you and that I am an idiot!

with no apologies!
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #8404 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Varsoon »

After some deliberation, I have decided that no special voting mechanics count towards the No Lynch vote.
In this way, extra votes, remotely controlled votes, being unable to vote for a player, etc., will not count towards the No Lynch total.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #8405 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 8396, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 8394, Fluminator wrote:So Shiro targeted DGB on the first night and got hated?
Did she get a message it failed or not if DGB is ascetic?

Varsoon made a point in thread somewhere of saying that we would only be informed of a failure of our action if it were one which returned a result. I assume Shiro did not receive a message as a result, since what they targeted DGB with was a limited roleblock, NOT something which gives a result. We also did not receive any sort of confirmation of our N1 action failing when we targeted DP.

And yes, Shiro targeted DGB on the first night and was hated the next day, along with Yosarian, who, as we see below did not target DGB, but we have a targeted RB/Hater who has flipped, which explains HIS permanent hate.
In post 8395, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 8332, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:

Shiro/Yosarian: Please confirm neither of you targeted DGB on N1.

-Cerb

I did not.

Have you read my posts about the implications of Shiro having targeted DGB N1? Thoughts?

-Cerb

Yeah, it makes sense, and could explain things. DGB might be scum. Want to see her come in here and claom.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8406 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:11 pm

yoyo dgb claimed ascetic.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8407 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

Does anyone else remember when DP answered those questions I asked?

Anyone? I would be thrilled to know that it happened, because that would mean I was wrong. But I'm almost positive I didn't. If the questions WERE answered, they certainly weren't answered in any sort of satisfactory fashion.

Scum tree stumper? This is different from what mollie believes. Please try to resolve what your hydras opinion is, there are very different arguments for each of those positions.

Also, you do realize the scum team is down to *2* slots, if my claim is true? With a lynch threshold of 8? They can't push through a lynch on *anything*. The fact that I'm still alive is actually weak evidence that scum were *already* on my wagon, which is supported by my position regarding DGB.

Also, there's a nonzero chance that I won't be alive tomorrow. nothing is going to change between today and tomorrow to make you more likely to listen to me, except I might survive. But that doesn't matter if you don't believe what my win con is. What mystical thing do you believe is going to change your mind and make you willing to talk to us tomorrow?

Pretending I have a town PM doesn't change my behavior. You don't get to mislynch me. Period. I'm not going to just "accept" it.

Mollie: I do not believe I ever called you an idiot. I may have said you're being idiotic, because I believe you are. I may have implied you were being petulant, because you are. You are not playing well, in my opinion. You are responding to my earnest desire to open a conversation with you by stonewalling me. have the utmost respect for you, and I hope you have at least some modicum of respect for me. There's little reason why we CAN'T talk and actually discuss things, instead of you stubbornly refusing to talk to us, or even read our posts.

And no, I will not be apologizing to you, now or ever. An apology implies wrongdoing, and I have done nothing wrong, save perhaps using stronger language than strictly necessary, which is something I have already addressed.

Also, fyi all, I will not be voting for a no lynch until I hear more conversation about my DGB theory.

-Cerb

Pedit: Yay a response. Yes, DP is right, all DGB has claimed is ascetic. Which, as I said, both gives us cause to never target her again and thus confirm her unclaimed ability, and explains why nobody received any results from her.

It doesn't explain why she didn't claim ascetic on D1 like she should have though.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8408 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by Fluminator »

How about Sky targets DBG tonight then?
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8409 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:29 pm

In post 8408, Fluminator wrote:How about Sky targets DBG tonight then?

This was my first thought as far as resolving this goes, but then we're trusting sky to actually do it and report back, when she's someone we were suspicious enough of that we practically lynched her today.

Do we really want to trust that she's going ot report back to us honestly? I suppose if she *does* report back that DGB made her hated, and we lynch DGB tomorrow and she flips anything other than "Reflexive hating roleblocker," then we have to lynch skybird.

It's possible that I'm wrong, and they're both town, and the scum have this power, and ya know what? They'r ejust going to target skybird tonight, and that will get them TWO mislynches, because we'll lynch DGB tomorrow based on skybirds results, thenlynch skybird for lying, and yeah. That's just a bad situation.

We'd need to have multiple trusted people target her for any sort of test to be done that won't lead to multiple mislynches, and I'm pretty sure it's simply better to just lynch DGB without risking handing out hated modifiers to a few people and then lynching her.

-Cerb
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8410 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:30 pm

I mean, skybird alone testing is ONLY acceptable if

1) skybird is town
2) DGB has a power that functions exactly as I described.

Skyscum ruins it, and so does me being wrong. :P

-Cerb
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8411 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:31 pm

Anyways, off to see Deadpool guys! Well, off work, then off to pick up people and do dinner and go see Deadpool, so...I'll talk to you all later.

Please don't end the day before we know how/if we want to test DGB. It would be nice if DGB showed up and talked as well.

-Cerb
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8412 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8389, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:pedit: Lowkey, the DGB thing is significant and should be resolved. We should determine if we want to test her tonight or not.

I don't care. If you can't discuss it with the other person without making something personal, then just vote NL. I would rather have a fun game than a win tbqh with you.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8413 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Fluminator »

I'm honestly not sure if I'm fully understanding you right now cerb. I don't see much evidence to suggest she's a reflexive hater. It's much simpler if Shiro was just visited by a hater the first night, isn't it?
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8414 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Sky could RB DGB buuut I don't know.

Also, just ignore insults next time or stop responding. I had to literally ISO you to find what you were even saying about DGB.

Going off what ABR said.
Spoiler: Roles
Klingoncelt - Double voter
The Cool Cucumbers (wgeurts & cerberus v666) - Unlimited Bulletproof Third Party Tree Stumper
Drunken Pirates (Titus & Pirate Mollie) - Bulletproof, becomes indestructable innocent child with 10 players left
Drixx - Starts as MC
Zulfy - Access to fist techniques
Shiro - Miller (stun shot?)
Skybird - RB Hater
Albert B. Rampage - Doctor
DrippingGoofball - Ascetic
Yosarian2 - Unknown 1-shot weak abilities when collecting rings
Lowkey (Lowell & Hinduragi) - Compulsive BG for Flum (dies on Flum lynch)
Fluminator - Gains abilities when hammering
Sensei - Double votes two players at once
ZZZX - 1-shot rolecop, 1-shot watcher

CooLDoG - Starts with first Sword Technique, 1-shot doctor, later gains vote freeze, roleblock, triple voter, day vig
ErrantParabola - Commuter
MaxwellPuckett - 1-shot Unlynchable, later gains Unblockable Strongman and 5-person Roleblocker
Diamond Sentinel - Unlynchable Night Ascetic Serial Killer
Gale Wing Srock - Roleblocker & Permanent Hater
Itlepip - Roleblocker & Temporary Hater, later gained non-consecutive cycle day/night kill
Spifflop - Can gain double vote, scumkill, mass town/party bulletproof, reflexive kill if blocked or targeted to be killed

Eh. I don't feel like making targets of night actions known but it's an option among others, sure. Not sure how much risk we're really at given that N2 we only had someone die thanks to your tree stump. I think it's fine to just leave it up in the air but obviously not on Sensei, ABR, Yos, DP if it takes away their BP, zzzx, or Zulfy. Optimal targets are among DGB/Shiro/Drixx/Klingon tonight if you ask me. Someone else can chime in if they want but I don't think this is all that important. I also don't like that you're 3rd party tryharding so much and trying to dictate night actions.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8415 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Damn our role is bullshit man

Everything is OP then we're basically a VT who is at 2x risk of dying via NK and lynching
Lowell/Hinduragi
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #8416 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 8406, Drunken Pirates wrote:yoyo dgb claimed ascetic.

Yeah, but she didn't full claim yet.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8417 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:23 pm

In post 8413, Fluminator wrote:I'm honestly not sure if I'm fully understanding you right now cerb. I don't see much evidence to suggest she's a reflexive hater. It's much simpler if Shiro was just visited by a hater the first night, isn't it?

It's just the coincidence. Is it more likely that scum has two roleblock+permanent haters, and the people who targeted dgb, the claimed ascetic, happened to be the same people who ended up hated, or....am I right?

I could certainly be wrong, but if so, we were just extremely unlucky.

Lowkey: Nothing I've said has been intended personally. I don't actually think my conversation with mollie was personal in any way, if was almost entirely game relevant.

-Cerb
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8418 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Skybird »

I'm home now. Are we ready to end today? I haven't voted yet and I'm willing to vote no lynch. But I don't want to end any discussion people might want to have.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8419 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8249, Drixx wrote:

In post 8241, Klingoncelt wrote:Okay, I totally disagree with this, but I'll go along.

VOTE: No Lynch

BIT VOTE: No Lynch

Don't be suckered KC. You just dropped all town credibility you had with me. A no lynch given what happened is 90% as bad as voting ABR would be.

I think a No Lynch is stupid. But I don't think we'll be centering on a single lynch today.

I'm still working out why CC would be aligned with a
region
rather than a person or group.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8420 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8250, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Look up our flavor. We are the ruler of the region .

-Cerb

"Trying to steal my kingdom from me? That's it! Lust for power! That's my daughter! Now, take your best shot, you'll need it."~ Orlouge

Orlouge is the main villain and final boss of Asellus's storyline in SaGa Frontier.

Orlouge is one of the Mystic Lords, having the title of Charm Lord. He rules over Facinaturu, from inside his Chateau Aiguille, where all other mystics under his rule are forced to live. He usually kidnaps young women and turn them into his mystic princesses, never allowing them to leave. He has about 60 princesses under his rule. He also has three mystic princes who serve him, Ciato, Ildon and Rastaban.

Only one of his princesses ever managed to escape him. Orlouge pursued her, but his carriage accidentally ran over a human girl named Asellus. In order to save her, Orlouge gave her his own blood and took her to his chateau. When she woke up, she had become the world's first half-mystic. Orlouge called her and ordered Ildon to watch her, while ordering one of his princesses, Princess White Rose, to teach her the mystic customs. Asellus eventually decides to run away when Ciato tell her of a guy who could take her out of Facinaturu. White Rose goes with her, and the two manage to escape. She tries to go back to her home, but finds out that 12 years have passed ever since her accident.

Orlouge immediately orders Ciato to capture and bring them back, so Ciato sends three shadows after them. After Asellus defeats the shadows, Orlouge wakes up the Lion Princess and orders her to capture her. After Asellus defeats the Lion Princess Ildon decides to help her, as Ciato had imprisoned Rastaban and was going after them as well. Asellus confronts Ciato and defeats him, so Orlouge uses his powers to trap them in his Dark Labyrinth, where they couldn't escape from. White Rose, however, decides to remain in the labyrinth so Asellus could escape.

Asellus finally decides to settle the score and goes after Orlouge to fight him. She returns to Facinaturu and fights against Ciato and the Lion Princess again, finally confronting Orlouge for the last time.
The Ending

Asellus' ending will depend upon what the player did during the game. In her full-mystic ending, she overthrows Orlouge and become new ruler of Facinaturu, becoming even worse than Orlouge, while in her full-human ending she leaves Facinaturu and dies a s a human. The canon ending, however, is the half-mystic ending, where she becomes the new ruler of Facinaturu, yet becomes a kind one.

How are you connected to Asellus in this game?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8421 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Hey Cerb, before the day ends, what's your current read on Drixx?
How closely does he read the game as town and as scum?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8422 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Fluminator »

I think ZZZX vs. DGB is a red herring and it's lazy town vs. lazy town.
Scum team is Sky and either Yos, Drixx, or Shiro. I've been assuming those three as town for too long, but in hindsight they all look more suspicious then I remember.
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8423 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Pretty damn sure Flum is town, guys. Giving reads out of nowhere before day ends just in case he's NK'd. That's about as good as da tells get.

That said, I sort of thought about doing the same thing but was lazy but I'll sum it up as quick as I can. I think DGB is scum, Sky is scum. I don't trust Shiro nor TCC at all and think Shiro may be sleeper scum. TCC I don't know yet and I really wanted to see their night action BUT WELL THAT JUST DIDNT HAPPEN, DID IT? I'm low key paranoid as well and think Drixx and ZZZX (or, after Drixx/ZZZX turns town, Yos) may be sleeping on us if the above turn out town or I run out of other options i.e. LyLo choices.

ABR, DP, Sensei, Klingon, Zulfy are my strong townreads.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8424 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8404, Varsoon wrote:
After some deliberation, I have decided that no special voting mechanics count towards the No Lynch vote.
In this way, extra votes, remotely controlled votes, being unable to vote for a player, etc., will not count towards the No Lynch total.

BIT VOTE: Varsoon
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”