Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of War Mafia (Endgame)

hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of War Mafia (Endgame)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Current Phase:
Endgame

Spoiler: Result
Day
has won the game!

Spoiler: The Living and the Dead
The Living (2/24)

Minimum+ (Mina and Cogito Ergo Sum hydra)

Shmugen+

The Dead (22/24)

Staeg
- Nythaganius Pejorius, the Ourobourous (
Night
aligned Informed Roleblocker Dragon), unmade in the First Session.
Nachomamma8
- Galatea, the Cabin Girl (
Day
aligned Citizen), killed in the First Recess.
OnceAndForEver+
- Letheo, the Beast Boy (
Day
aligned Conditional Miller/Tracker), killed in the First Recess.
Llamarble+
- Filth, the Munkee (
Day
aligned Hider), killed in the First Recess.
Fate+ (
Princess Boa
)
and
Regfan+ (
Candy Quackenbush
)
- The Two In One (
Day
aligned Conjoined Innocent Children), struck down in the Second Session.
Shinori
- Otto Houlihan, the Criss-Cross Man (
Night
aligned Sacrificial Day Vigilante), consumed in the Second Session.
Tierce
Replacing Untrod Tripod
- Methis, the Zethekaratchia (
Night
aligned Nonconsecutive Befouler), unmade in the Second Session.
Nuwen+
- Joephi, Sister of the Fantomaya (
Day
aligned Citizen), killed in the Second Recess.
Quilford*
Replacing Karen Walker* (xRECKONERx and ChannelDelibird hydra)
- Leeman Vol, the Insect Speaker (
Night
aligned Key-Dependent Janitor), unmade in the Third Session.
AGar+
- Mr. Scattamun, the Freak Show Organizer (
Day
aligned Communal Double-Roleblocker), killed in the Third Recess.
MagnaofIllusion+
- Mespa, Sister of the Fantomaya (
Day
aligned Citizen), unmade in the Fourth Session.
4nxi3ty+
- Melissa Quackenbush, the Dreamer (
Day
aligned Citizen), killed in the Fourth Recess.
petapan+
- Diamanda, Sister of the Fantomaya (
Day
aligned Non-Consecutive Abductor), killed in the Fourth Recess.
Seraphim
- Clyde, the Playwright (
Day
aligned Citizen), unmade in the Fifth Session.
Hinduragi+
- John Mischief, the Daring Rogue (
Day
aligned Key Thief), killed in the Fifth Recess.
Gammagooey+
Replacing Magister Ludi+
- Samuel Hastrim Klepp the Fifth, the Almenak Editor (
Day
aligned Researcher), killed in the Fifth Recess.
RedCoyote+
- Legitimate Eddie, the Actor (
Day
aligned Citizen), unmade in the Sixth Session.
sword_of_omens+
- Mrs. Scattamun, the Freak Show Host (
Day
aligned Communal Double-Roleblocker), killed in the Sixth Recess.
Flash+ (chamber and Nexus hydra)
- Rojo Pixler, the Grand Architect (
Commexo
aligned Murderer-Spy), unmade in the Seventh Session.
Tammy+
Replacing MattP+ who replaced chesskid3+
- Admiral Bloat, Captain of the Wormwood (
Night
aligned Factional Enabler turned Goon), commited suicide in the Seventh Recess.
Bella+
- Two-Toed Tom (
Day
aligned Citizen), retroactively killed and made a
Neutral Survivor
for discussing ongoing games.

Events of Interest:

The First Session Begins
The First Session Ends
The Second Session Begins
MattP sent to Marapozsa Street
Fate and Regfan struck down
The Second Session Ends
The Third Session Begins
The Third Session Ends
The Fourth Session Begins
The Fourth Session Ends
The Fifth Session Begins
The Fifth Session Ends
The Sixth Session Begins
The Sixth Session Ends
The Seventh Session Begins
The Seventh Session Ends
Endgame
Last edited by hitogoroshi on Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:17 pm, edited 45 times in total.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

General Rules:

For you Munchkins out there:
Rules are subject to addition, deletion, or change any time. If you try to abuse some technicality, I will make that technicality cease to exist and retroactively punish if needed. There are several common sense rules that are implicitly here that I didn't bother writing. When in doubt, PM the mod. But remember, directly quoting PM's from the mod (including the role PM, any flavor or pictures from a PM, a rules adjucation quoted verbatim, etc) or impersonating the mod in game (by pretending I have "edited" a post I have not) is
strictly forbidden
. Paraphrasing is fine, as long as there's room for doubt. Again, common sense.

Play to your win condition:
I want you all to have fun, but you must always be trying to secure a win for your faction. Failure to do so might get you banned from all mafia games on-site, not just this one. Getting modkilled will turn you to a dead neutral survivor, so incurring a modkill is
always
playing against your factions wincon. Do not test my patience on this issue; I have none.

Roll with the punches, but don't be a shitlord
: This is a game where some people want you dead, and there's a certain degree of hostility inherent in the premise. “Attack the case, not the player” is a good guideline, but the line is thin and I'm not interested in playing baby-sitter.

However, there are certain boundaries you must respect. My general anti-harassment rule can be roughly stated as, “If it'd be illegal to fire someone for, it's forbidden to insult someone for.” To be more specific, insulting someone based on (or simply an insult including reference to) culture, gender, sexual orientation, income, or similar non-mafia related things is expressly prohibited, with punishments up to and including forced replacements/modkills on the FIRST OFFENSE. You guys probably know I'm pretty easy-going, and you probably don't know how absolutely small my tolerance is for this sort of behavior. This is me warning you.

Lynching:
It takes a full majority to lynch or to no-lynch. If there is no one with a majority at deadline, it's no-lynch. No lynch is a valid vote target, but does not take any fewer votes to achieve than a normal lynch.

First rule about ongoing games:
Don't talk about this game anywhere else, and don't talk about other ongoing games here. ESPECIALLY don't share QT links with anyone. Yes, talking about "[redacted]" is still talking about ongoing games.

Mistakes:
Everybody makes them. Call out vote count mistakes with a bolded note in thread. All other mistakes should be pointed out discreetly via PM.

Activity:
I will prod a player after 48 hours of inactivity. Prods can only be 'picked up' by actually posting in thread – a response to me will not cut it. Players will be replaced upon receiving their third prod, or if they take more than 48 hours to respond to a prod. (However, one prod on your record is removed for each full game Day you participate in.) Players are also free to request replacement at any time. I will not count Saturday hours for activity.

V/LA
: Declaring V/LA (Vacation/Limited Access) freezes your activity clock. It starts ticking on midnight the day AFTER the end date you've given.

Kills:
I will accept kills that are either bolded in the scum QT, or sent via PM. If I receive multiple kill orders, I will use the most recent one. You can only submit a kill order you yourself are carrying out. If I receive no kill orders all night, no kill will happen.

Deadlines:
Deadlines will be three weeks for the first Session, and two weeks for all subsequent Sessions. I will extend this only in extreme circumstances. Recesses will be 72 hours from when the lynch scene is posted.

Votes:
Votes must be bold, and be on the start of a new line. A vote inside a paragraph almost certainly won't count (unless I think you're deliberately abusing this policy – you should never PURPOSEFULLY place your vote in a paragraph). Unvotes are nice but not necessary. Don't play 'vote tricks' – whether you voted for someone or not is ultimately for me to decide, not you.

If the Mod said you're alive, you're alive:
I will not end the day if the number of votes stated in the last VC + the number of additional votes is not great enough to lynch - I won't penalize the town for a mod error.

To put this otherwise, if I make a mistake in the vote-count, point it out immediately, but UNTIL I fix it, someone will only be lynched if BOTH the actual vote total AND the vote counts agree they should be lynched. This ensures that someone doesn't get accidentally hammered because of bad mod information.

My color:
is
blue
. Don't use it. Also, no invisible/small text or robust cryptography/stenography. (Note that
dark blue
is the color of the Forces of Night, and I will have no qualms about blue/dark blue being used to signify the forces of Night in VCA.)

Twilight:
Standard site interpretation. If a majority is ever reached, it's twilight. Anyone can talk, including the person about to die but all votes/unvotes after the hammer don't count.

Bah?
: No bah. When you die, you're dead, and dead dudes can't post. There will be a fun dead QT though. (Yes, I know I'm a hypocrite who loves bah posts himself but doesn't allow them. This is because I can trust myself and I can't trust you kids.¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of War Mafia Rules:

Matias is my backup mod. Note that he is not a co-mod, so you don't need to do stuff like cc-ing him into every pm you send. I can run Abarat alone provided I'm here. Contact Matias only if an issue is hanging for more than 48 hours (a requested VC, a PM, etc.) or if I have a planned absence where I specifically announce to send things to Matias.

This game is a battle between 18 members of
Day
, 5 members of
Night
, and 1 member of
Commexo
. There are no Jesters, Lynchers, Cultists, or Survivors. No player (except a modkilled one) will have their win condition change from what it was at the start of the game.

This game will involve a Council of the Mind attempting to find the members of Night and Commexo. As such, the game will be divided between Sessions of the Council of the Mind, and Recesses. These will function as "Day" and "Night" respectively.

This game has five classes of abilities - Active, Passive, Factional, Informational and Transcendent. There is a limit of one Active -or- Factional ability per Recess - however, something that affects Active abilties does
not
affect Factional abilities unless explicitly stated. Passive abilities are always in effect. Informational abilities are simply privileged information about the setup. Transcendent abilities are immune to all other actions and things that affect actions, and do not count towards any cap - if a Transcendent ability includes a component that must resolve in Action Resolution, it will resolve before any other abilities.

You know that at least one element of the game depends on who "killed" the target. The killer of a player is either the person who used a killing ability on them, or the person who cast the final vote on them. In the event that neither of these players is alive, the last living person to vote for the target is considered the "killer". In the unlikely case that none of these players exist or are alive, the "killer" will be randomly chosen and informed as such.

Flips are guaranteed to be true but not guaranteed to be definitive. Suppose kiwieagle is an Informed Bulletproof Watcher Roleblocker. "Citizen" or "Goon" are invalid flips that NO role power will make happen. However, "Bulletproof Watcher Roleblocker", "Watcher Roleblocker", "Fantomaya Sisterhood" (with no explanation as to what that means) or "ability unknown" are all potentially valid flips.

I publicly announce the following condition at the start of each Session for each faction it's true for:

[Faction]'s victory is imminent
: There is at least one living player who, if lynched this Session, would cause [Faction] to win without needing to have Recess options submitted. This is true even if a Recess is required - eg, if scum must kill a player after mislynching, but there's no "wrong" choice. It is
not
true if a Recess may or may not end the game (eg, if Night wins killing the Commexo aligned player, but not a Day aligned player)

Role PM's are Abarat flavored. I have tried to make them fit thematically with the story – but note that I reserve the right to interpret the story differently / make some roles not align with the story if I believe doing so is crucial to the game balance. Also, while most of the flavor is from the second book, I may use flavor, characters, etc that are found only in the first book as well.

There are at least 5 fakeclaims for Night, and at least 1 for Commexo. These fakeclaims are full PMs and include all of the trappings of regular PMs (flavor, a picture if appropriate, etc.). They may either be vanilla town pm's, or pm's with a given power.

Some role PM's have pictures. I have used this process: I went to this website and searched the name of the character. If they had a picture, I used it. If they did not, no picture is included. Again, the pictures or lack thereof are not a scumhunting tool, since the fakeclaims get them if applicable.

Finally, remember that theme games are the spot for two things: games given the flavor of some non-mafia thing, or games with severe mechanics changes. The fact that I am obviously embracing the first does not necessarily preclude me from indulging in the second.

Bilarki is not in the game, but if he was, his PM would look like this:

He was a relatively commonplace-looking individual, except for the tendrils of spiraling matter that grew out of his head and his back, swaying to the rhythm of the music that he played. His instrument was not an oboe, as Candy had first guessed; it was something far more Abaratian, and the notes that arose from it were woven strands of green and turquoise and orange.

You are
Bilarki, the Musician.
You're not much one for words, and you've been content to spend your time in what's left of the Twilight Palace. But while your king is gone, you're responding to an altogether different summons - one inside your very head. Perhaps at this Council of the Mind, you will make yourself heard at last.

Passive Ability: Voiceless Musician

He opened his eyes, which had been closed in pleasure, and looked at her sideways. She could tell by the expression on his face that he understood what she was saying to him, but instead of responding he just continued to play. Or did he? Was the playing somehow a way of responding to her? The music had shrugged off its sadness completely now and was getting increasingly urgent. She attended closely. What was he saying?

You may only post Votes, Unvotes, and audio recordings of instrumental music; one each per hour.

You are
Day
aligned. You win when all living players are
Day
aligned and at least one
Day
aligned player is currently alive. Please confirm by responding to this PM with your role name.

The following win conditions are in the game:

You are
Day
Day
aligned and at least one
Day
aligned player is currently alive. Please confirm by responding to this PM with your role name.

You are
Night
Night
aligned and at least one
Night

You are
Commexo
aligned. You win when there are three or fewer players alive, you are one of those players, and it is currently a Session. (If four players are alive, and one is lynched, you will win - the win condition "checks" after the lynch occurs but before a Recess is called.) Additionally, the check for this win condition occurs before the checks for the Day/Night win conditions. Please confirm by responding to this PM with your role name.
Last edited by hitogoroshi on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Some months previous. Scoriae, the Island of Lengthing Shadows, 7pm.

The ship moored itself on the dusky coastline of Scoriae. It was a dark thing, almost impossible to see, like a congealed ball of shadow.

A pair of masked figures crept off the ship and began walking along the decorated stone path. There was something distinctly
dark
about the way they carried themselves; midnight men from a midnight ship. They had no business being at the Twilight Palace of Scoriae. Well, no one did, these days - King Claus was nowhere to be found - but even when the palace had been full and bustling, it's unlikely the king would have courted such as these. But now, the palace was abandoned, and there was no one to stop the intruders from simply walking in to the front door.

For weeks, a masked messenger from Odom's Spire had been tentatively putting in requests to various printers for some orders. The midnight men didn't know the contents of these messages, but the fact that the Spire wanted it published was enough that that had taken to visiting these printers afterwards and explaining, in exacting detail, exactly what would happen to someone who dared to publish those documents. When the Spire's messenger had come here, they had assumed it to be a feint, at first. But looking in to the history of King Claus, they had learned he was a patron of the arts - going as far as to have a printing press installed in his own palace.

The midnight men slinked in to the palace. There was music coming from someone inside. While they were both wearing masks, they nonetheless stared at each other and seemed to reach some sort of understanding. Kill the musician first, then find the press.

They followed the low, mournful song until they found the musician. His eyes were closed as he played. One of the figures drew a knife and walked slowly, unconsciously keeping time with the music as he crept over. One of the snaking tendrils of matter that seemed to grow out of the musicians back touched the man, and the musicians eyes flew open. He leapt forward and stabbed. The entire blade of the knife was buried in the musicians heart.

He didn't say a last word. He just played one last bit of music. This wasn't a lament, like before. It was oddly defiant. And as the sound stopped and his body crumbled to the floor, the killers hand shook nervously. Too much hope in that song for him to be happy.

His partner gestured towards the staff in front of the now-empty chair. Instead of sheet music, there was a book. With gloved hands, the assassin picked it up and looked at the first page.

"I come from a future where Night defeated day. A future without balance.

I entrust to Day the responsibility of maintaining itself against the forces that would consume it. Not to destroy Night, but to drive it back, to endure.

The book begins with predictions of what will come to pass, and cannot be avoided. This is so you know I speak truth.

The book ends with a retelling of what came to pass, and must be avoided. This is so you know your duty.

The truths of a tomorrow avoided are the weapons of today. To all of the Abarat, I give these weapons."

Even in the Abarat, where every island kept to it's own Hour, it was still possible to arrive late.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

They felt it first as a sort of exhaustion. Heavy limbs and weary eyes. One by one, they found somewhere comfortable to lay down.

But they didn't dream normal dreams. There was none of the usual fogginess of the mind that dreamers generally faced. They were...well, wide awake, even though they were asleep. Deep in their consciousness, they realized why they were here. The Codex has warned them, after all. The Council of the Mind would be called, and...how had it gone, again? "Sons and Daughters of Day, you will not be forced to attend the summons, but if you hold any love for the waking time, you are obligated. The enemy will be there - it cannot be prevented. You must outnumber them."

Here they were, a buzzing throng of minds, dimly aware of one another. And aware most of all of
her.
Everyone else had a dull sameness to them, but they could feel the strange cast of her mind. Her...and her? For they were, by some bizarre arts,
two thoughts in one
, speaking as separate beings but acting as a whole.

"We are all assembled." The words sang like a crystal chime, bouncing in their skull without ever passing through their ears. "The Council will begin. Justice must be served, and for that, anonymity is required." It paused. "When possible. We are the Moderator. We will ensure fairness."

Then, suddenly, there was a terrible
stretching.
The whole construct seemed to be thinner, somehow. Ethereal. For a moment, it seemed as though it would pull itself apart....and then, without fanfare, it was back to normal.

"The Council of the Mind is a new thing, still burning in the fires of it's creation. It is weak." The Moderators voice was mechanical and dispassionite, but there was still the faintest suggestion of fear in it's voice. "Caution should be exercised.

The Council of the Mind is now in session."

The First Session of the Council of the Mind has begun.

You know this to be the PM received by the Two-In-One:

"They carried the soul of the Princess across the Izabella to the shores of the Hereafter. There was a terrible storm that night—which I suppose is only right and proper, given that such a massive crime against nature had been committed. The women’s little boat was almost sunk. But they somehow got across to the other side. And do you know who they found when they got there?"

Candy already knew the answer. Knew it in her heart.

"My mother," she said.

"Yes," said Wolfswinkel. "Your mother: Melissa Quackenbush. She’d been sitting in a truck on an empty road. And of course she was very, very close to giving birth …"

"… to me."

"Yes indeed. It was quite a night. And of course the women of the Fantomaya assumed that all this was in the stars. It was meant to be this way, that they’d come ashore and find your mother sitting there in a broken-down vehicle."

"So what did they do?"

"What do you think?" Wolfswinkel said. "They gave Boa’s soul to your mother for safekeeping so you and she would be brought up together."

"But I don’t have a sister."

"She isn’t your sister, Candy. Her soul is inside you. Sharing the same body."

Regfan is
Candy Quackenbush
. Fate is
Princess Boa.
Collectively, you two are the
Two In One
. One of you is a girl from the Hereafter, and the other is a Princess, but you must work together in this Council of the Mind if you want Day to have a chance. Luckily, the strange nature of your mind is immediately obvious in the Council of the Mind – no one else has two thoughts in one.

Transcendent Ability: The Two In One

And there was Mater Motley, coming down the stairs to join them in her gown of the damned. Though Candy was scarcely happy to see the woman, the Hag’s presence here was perfectly right and proper. Here they were, the four of them together for the first time. On one side, the Lord of Midnight and his grandmother. And on the other, the girl from the Hereafter with her Princess, joined in a single body:
the Two in One.

Your role PM, including the fact that you are the recipients, will be posted in the thread at the start of the First Session. You two may talk freely at any time in The Mind Chamber. You share a common vote – the most recent vote from either of you will override any previous one. You are lovers – when either one of you dies, the other will immediately die as well.

You also know that you have a guardian angel, although you don't know who. There exists in this game exactly one role aligned with Day that may, at least once, choose any target they like and prevent factional abilities from working on them. You do not know the exact details of this ability. There may be other roles that prevent factional abilities from working by other means.

You are
Day
Day
aligned and at least one
Day

The Council of the Mind is a new and weak thing. So, for the first session only, it is important not to post too much or your presence may distort the Council. Every day, roughly around 8pm, there will be a "Replenishment Votecount." Posting too often between Replenishment Votecounts will cause difficulities as you strain the matter of the Council:

• If a player posts more than five times between Replenishment votecounts, they will have a "phantom vote" on them which does not increase threshold but will remain for the rest of the session. (This can happen multiple times, but only once per Replenishment votecount.)
  • If they post more than seven times between replenishment votecounts, they will be roleblocked during this Recess, prevented from using Active abilities (but not Factional).
  • If they post more than nine times between replenishment votecounts, they will be killed and the day will end.

The first Replenishment Votecount will be in roughly two hours, so you may post five times between now and then without repercussion. Fate and Regfan have separate post counts but do face the same penalties.

With 23 votes in play, it takes 12 votes to lynch. Deadline is July 31st at 7pm CST.

Automatic Termination of the First Session(expired on 2012-07-31 19:00:00)

Nachomamma8 is V/LA until Saturday.
Last edited by hitogoroshi on Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Karen Walker
Karen Walker
Townie
Karen Walker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by Karen Walker »

YES YES THANK FUCK FATE IS A GODDAMNED IC AND I DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS RING AROUND THE ROSEY BULLSHIT WITH HIM

Vote: MoI

Hi, honey.
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by Minimum »

Policy lynch.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

I need to know if either Regfan or Fate have detailed flavor knowledge in this game.

Vote: Minimum
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm down.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:52 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

@Mod: If multiple players post 9 or more times between VCs, do they all die?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

No. When the first player posts 10 times (it's more than 9, not 9 or more) they are dead, which means the game is in twilight and just waiting for me to lock it.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:32 pm

Post by petapan »

i can't post more than 5 times? FUCK

better make each post count, then

Kill: MagnaofIllusion
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by Minimum »

You're boring, petapan.
Shinori
Shinori
Goon
Shinori
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by Shinori »

Kill it with fire! ##Fakekill: MoI

Not really,
##Vote: Seraphim

Minimum you aren't maximizing your ability to post, seems like you're holding to your name ;P
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:46 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 11, Minimum wrote:You're boring, petapan.

so is this thread so far

actually i'm just mad cuz i wanted to make a joke and you stole my thunder
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:50 pm

Post by Minimum »

*steals the floor*

My prediction: D1 will end with a Fate modkill.

I need to know if either Regfan or Fate have detailed flavor knowledge in this game.

ML, out of curiosity, why are you singling out the two people for whom it matters least to know if they have flavour knowledge of the game?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:51 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Ah I see my fans are ever strong ...

VOTE: Petapan

Policy lynch - it's my policy to lynch scum.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:53 pm

Post by petapan »

but your not selfvoting?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

This PR is bullshit.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

....In other news, I messed up my vote and voted the wrong person. >_>

Unvote; Vote: petapan
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:07 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 16, petapan wrote:but
your
you're not selfvoting?

First I've corrected the grammar for you.

Second clearly nothing gets by you ... I'm voting for you because part of my informed Townie status gives me some info and of the choices I am presented you are by far my favorite option to lynch. Yes, I'm choosing you over Bella (who will flake and get replaced by Glork so that's a huge upgrade) and Chesskid.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by petapan »

if you're pulling lol epic reaction test shenanigans you're not going to get anything from me

but if you're on the level then that's pretty cool info, actually, though you being a huge baby isn't, not that i'd expect any less

i'll believe that info because i just did a detailed re-read of the entire thread complete with notes and deduced that chesskid is scum

VOTE: chesskid3
Flash
Flash
Goon
Flash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by Flash »

In post 11, Minimum wrote:You're boring, petapan.

The kill as a kill isn't very interesting, but there is at least some merit to it as a punchline.

Vote UT
OnceAndForEver
OnceAndForEver
Goon
OnceAndForEver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by OnceAndForEver »

Hi, I'm a Miller, don't feel like fullclaiming now but that's not my whole role.

VOTE: petapan
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

and now i have the old Flash Gordon theme song stuck in my head..
Flash! ah AHHHHHHHhh

yeh, thanks for that:

Vote: Flash
- Sword of Omens -
Claiming at L-4 since 2011
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 6, Magister Ludi wrote:I need to know if either Regfan or Fate have detailed flavor knowledge in this game.

Their entire role PM is posted for you to read.

VOTE: Magister Ludi
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”