Kise

Playerlist ( 21 Players )

Guille2015
    Colonel Guile

Messiah **

Slandaar

DrippingGoofball
    CryoNudist *

Angelious Nero *** ( Nero Cain/ArcAngel9 hydra )

PirateCat ( Pirate Mollie/Malakittens hydra )

borkjerfkin *

Rubicon
    Majiffy

AngryPidgeon

The Goat *

Mac *

Viomi *
    Approximately Normal Guy *

Ms Marangal

Bacde
    Bitmap *

Jal *

Knight of Cydonia

mastin2

PeregrineV

qwints *

havingfitz *

Buldermar *
    GuyinFreezer

Bold
= Means that player has confirmed their role
Astericks (*)
= How many times that player was prodded

Alive

Spoiler:
2. Messiah, General & High Priest Skorge ( Mafia Watcher ) of the Locust Army, won during endgame!

Dead

Spoiler:
Day 1 ended with a No-Lynch

AngryPidgeon, Colonel Victor Hoffman ( Town Flavour Cop ) was impaled on a lance Night 1

Mastin2, Doctor Adam Fenix ( Town Cop ) was mercilessly executed Night 1

Slandaar, General RAAM ( Mafia Non-Consecutive Strongman ) was defeated and executed Day 2 ( Lynched )

Jal, Sergeant Bernadette "Bernie" Mataki ( Town Tracker ) had her brains blown out Night 2

Buldermar, Captain Quentin Michaelson ( Vanilla Townie ) was capsized Day 3 ( Lynched )

PeregrineV, Private Anthony Carmine ( Vanilla Townie ) was crippled and shot down Night 3

havingfitz, Private Benjamin Carmine ( Vanilla townie ) was used as a meatshield and shot Night 3

borkjerfkin, CEO Aaron Griffin ( Mafia Ninja ) was shot through the head multiple times Night 3

PirateCat, Private Clayton Carmine ( Vanilla Townie ) was ripped apart limb from limb Night 3

Knight of Cydonia, Queen Myrrah ( Mafia Godmother ) was traumatized and crushed Day 4 ( Lynched )

Bacde, Chairman Richard Prescott ( Town Doublevoter ) had his manhood cut off and was tortured to death Night 4

qwints, Chairman Lyle Ollivar ( Mafia Roleblocker ) dislocated his knee and was shot to death in a helicopter flyby Day 5 ( Lynched )

Night 5 ended in No Deaths

Rubicon, Franklin Tsoko ( Mafia Non-Consecutive Doctor/Commuter ) was betrayed, beat down, and executed Day 6 ( Lynched )

DrippingGoofball, Commander Miran Trescu ( Vanilla Townie ) was drowned Night 6

Ms Marangal, Sergeant Marcus Fenix ( Town x1-Shot Bulletproof Cop Enabler ) had his throat cut wide open Day 7 ( Lynched )

Viomi, Corporal Michael Barrick ( Vanilla Townie ) died from Rustlung Disease Night 7

Angelious Nero, Private Alicia Valera ( Vanilla Townie ) took an explosive mauler flail to the face Day 8 ( Lynched )

Guille2015, Corporal Damon Baird ( Town 3-Shot Bomber ) died in a giant blaze of glory Night 8

Mac, Private Sam Byrne ( Vanilla Townie ) was severed in half Day 9 ( Lynched )

The Goat, Private Dizzy Wallin ( Town Doctor ) had his spine crushed Day 9 ( Endgamed )

Modkilled

Spoiler:
No one, let's keep it that way.

Current Game Status:

• Game is over!
  • Check the victors below for game outcome.

Victors:

Spoiler:
- The Locust Mafia ( Red Mafia ) has won!
  • Messiah, General & High Priest Skorge ( Mafia Watcher ) has won the game!
  • Slandaar, General RAAM ( Mafia Non-Consecutive Strongman ) has won the game!
  • Knight of Cydonia, Queen Myrrah ( Mafia Godmother ) had won the game!

Important Game Links:

Spoiler:
Last edited by Venmar on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:37 am, edited 69 times in total.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:36 am

Post by Venmar »

GAME RULES:

( Credit goes to TraceyLyn11 for the rules )

Voting, Lynching, and Deadlines

• Votes must be bolded in one of two ways:
    Vote: Venmar
    or VOTE: Venmar. If they are not bolded, they will not be counted, and I will inform you of your error so you can correct it.
  • Unvotes are not required. If you use unvotes, bold them much like normal votes. Either
    Unvote: Venmar
    or UNVOTE: Venmar.
  • Nicknames are allowed when voting so long as I can easily decipher who you are referring to.
  • In order for a lynch to occur, a majority of votes must be reached. A majority is one half of the living players plus one.
  • No Lynches are allowed. The same voting rules apply to voting for a No Lynch (i.e. bolded, majority must be reached).
  • Once a voting decision is made, and the final majority vote is placed, no amount of unvoting will prevent this action from occurring – even if I am not online at the time of the final vote.
  • If a majority is not reached by deadline, there will be a no lynch.
  • Deadlines for each game day are 2 weeks long. Deadline extensions will only be granted under extreme circumstances. Deadline extensions will not exceed five days.
  • Once a lynch has been made, the game enters twilight. All players who were alive before the lynch (including the newly lynched player) may continue posting until I am available to lock the thread and post the lynch scene.
  • Once you die, you are no longer allowed to post until end-game (excluding the scenario above).
  • “Bah” posts are not allowed. Once you’re dead, you’re dead.
  • Nights will last 2 days. They will not be cut short even if all actions are submitted.
  • Night actions may be submitted via QuickTopic (if you have one) or PM. If you do not wish to submit an action, let me know by saying, “No Action.”
  • If an action is not submitted by night’s deadline, it will be taken as a No Action.

Prods, Replacements, and Modkills

• Prods will be issued via PM.
  • Prods will be sent after a player has not posted in game for approximately forty-eight hours (unless you have notified me that you will be V/LA).
  • If there is not a response to the prod in approximately twenty-four hours, I will begin searching for a replacement. If you respond before I find a replacement, you are allowed to continue playing.
  • Once a player receives three prods, I will begin searching for a replacement. Even if they return before I find a replacement, they will not get another chance to continue playing.
  • I would appreciate it if you would post in-thread (even if you have it set in your control panel) or PM me when you will be V/LA (Vacation/Limited Access). If I believe your V/LA will last too long, I will replace you.
  • If you feel the need to request a replacement, please PM me doing so. If I consider the reasons very selfish, I may deem it fit that you must find a replacement for me.
  • If you break any of these rules, I reserve the right to replace or modkill you.
  • If you are modkilled for breaking one of these rules, it will be done in a manner that hurts your faction. (i.e. if you’re town, day will end. If you are scum, day will continue). You will also be turned into a neutral survivor, so you are unable to claim a victory or loss.
  • If I make an error that could break the game, I reserve the right to replace or modkill you. If it
    is
    an error on my part, you and your faction will not be punished.

General

• The Mafia Scum Rules apply in this game, as well as my own. If any of them contradict, please feel free to notify me.
  • Under no circumstances are you allowed to contact a player within this game while this game is ongoing, unless your Role PM states otherwise.
  • Personal feuds are not allowed, and if they get out of hand, I will force-replace or modkill the offenders.
  • Quoting anything from me (including Role PM’s) that is said outside of this game thread is prohibited. Pretending to quote something is prohibited, as well. Paraphrasing is allowed.
  • Bold
    all requests to me, so it is less likely for me to miss them. If the topic you wish to discuss is personal or has to do with a serious mod error (one that could break the game), please address me via PM.
  • Editing or deleting posts is not allowed. You shouldn’t have this ability to begin with, but if you do, do not use it.
  • Do not use ridiculously small, invisible, or encrypted text.
  • Red is my color. Don’t use it. ( Color #FF0000 )

• I will try to provide a vote count on every page.
  • As the moderator of this game, I reserve the right to change, add, or remove any of these rules at any time. I also reserve the right to replace or modkill any offenders, with or without a warning.

Etiquette

• Vulgar language is allowed; however, excessive amounts (to the point where you’re trying to be vulgar) are not. I will warn you if you become unnecessarily crude. If you continue, I will modkill or replace you.
  • If anyone has a problem with vulgar language, feel free to PM me about it, and I will make any necessary changes to the above rule in order to accommodate your wishes.
  • Please don’t go missing without informing me first.
  • If you are getting angry with someone, take a break and relax. It’s just a game. Don’t make it personal.
  • Be mature. We aren’t in elementary school anymore. Use your big-boy words if you’re in an argument.

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:41 am

Post by Venmar »

Flavour

“ General Bardy, you got to hurry, we don’t have much time “ yelled the Onyx Guard, who had his shoulder pressed against the hard steeled door of the room.

Bardry raised his eyes off of his computer and looked at his long-time bodyguard and onyx guard Pvt. Yournal. They were in the second top floor of the pinnacle tower, currently under siege by the locust horde. He was sitting behind his computer, working on a historical document, working as fast he could against time. In the room were two other people, there was Pvt.Yournal and Cpl. Shining, both of whom were barricading the entrance of the office.

Bardry closed his eyes for a split second and lowered his head back to the computer, ready to continue typing while ignoring the steady hum of gunfire and explosions as what remained of the Onyx Guard fought to the last man outside.

During the course of history, mankind has survived the harshest of conditions and survived the largest wars it has seen to date. As a personal ideal, I believe that humans were made to build and destroy, made in such a fashion that they would build something and then destroy what they have built. It has always been a steady leap or breakthrough forward in technology or structure, and then a man made war would throw that into the ground. There has always seemed to be this steady flow of events where humans would keep themselves in a limbo of balance, never building to enormous or frightening levels but at the same time never destroying themselves into dust.

Humans, what interesting people and species, right? That is all beside the point, but keep that in mind because humanity sometimes doesn’t know when to stop and when to go. The beginning and then the end of the Pendulum Wars is an event that every living man and woman to date remembers and dreads to this day. A near century long war was able to deplete humanity of it’s energy, it’s technology, it’s population. This is just another example of where humans build up, and then beat themselves around like we did in the Pendulum Wars.

I’ll stop blabbering about my views on humans and all that cynical and negative thinking I have seemed to adapt while i have been sitting in my secure, nice and dandy office at Azura for all these long years, watching as the remnant of humanity held onto it’s last strings and strength to survive the locust horde.

So let’s look at the facts that lead up to the Locust Wars. The dreaded Pendulum Wars. What even was that? The Pendulum Wars was a long, long, long war between the Coalition of Ordered Government ( COG ), and the Union of Independent Republics ( UIR ) in a fight for power, dominance, and most importantly,
resources.
Sorry, but I have to emphasize on that last point, and let me explain why.

Before the Pendulum Wars, Sera as we knew it was plunged into a millennium long time known as the Age of Armageddon. During this period humanity was on it’s last crutches and last breaths of life, as life as we knew it as humans was on the brink of destruction. War was rampant, quality of life plummeted down, and resources were largely sparce. It was a horrible time that plagues the existence of man. However, humanity survived by rejecting the ideals of war, and it began an Era of Silence which propelled humanity back up. Culture, technology, quality of life, population, and everything else skyrocketed up and everything was healing, repairing, and starting to look for the better. War seemed impossible, peace was a thing, and the human race thrived. But it thrived a bit too much.

Eventually, the Era of Silence came to a complete standstill as everyone realized that they couldn’t continue on because energy and fuel was becoming so expensive and non existent they they risked crashing the worldwide economy and collapsing into a second age of armageddon. Luckily, they found a new source of energy and fuel,
Imulsion

Imulsion, yeah, i’m sure that word rings a reaaal loud and clear bell in your head. It’s the main reason why the Pendulum Wars happened, why the Locust emerged to the surface, and why the lambent formed. Yeah, imulsion is the reason why humanity nearly got destroyed all over again. What seemed like the cheap and effective solution to an energy crisis, would eventually transform and become the reason for why humans went to war with each other. It’s kind of ironic really, we thought that Imulsion was the solution to all of our problems, but it became the near solution to our demise.

Moving on, Imulsion was the number 1 reason for why the Pendulum Wars even happened in the first place. An extremely large desperate need for energy and fuel caused the human population to fight over the new resource, and eventually the two superpowers, the COG and the UIR, formed as competitors for the resource. All that peace and recovery that the Era of Silence brought, was all dashed away with war and pain. Now doesn’t that sound familiar? Yeah, I think it does.

Many atrocities took place during the Pendulum Wars, and it was also the period when humans as a species showed their worst and darkest side to the rest of the world. Thousands, no, MILLIONS of people were killed during the wars, and a lot of them died in gruesome states. A fight for resources and power quickly took on a new shade of things, a shade where things got personal and the scars of battle sunk in so hard into the two sides that when a battle or skirmish was won, those who were captured as prisoners wished that they were captured dead rather than alive.

Thousands of both COG and UIR soldiers were captured and killed either through series of torture sessions, or were abused in concentration, imulsion, or any other type of military enforced camps. The COG had it’s methods of dealing with prisoners, and so did the UIR. These did not show the good side of humanity, this did not show everything that we have all worked so hard to overshadow during the Era of Silence. Everything seemed to fade away and the long forgotten feral and savage nature of humanity emerged from within.

The war was mainly a stalemate however, for large periods of times the UIR and the COG would be at a standstill and fighting was minimal as they would devise and more prepare their next moves and catch their breath. At one point, the UIR was winning, at another the COG was, and it was just a large game of tug of war where no side really won unless something large, something substantial came up to resolve the seeming less never ending period of war and despair. The long nature of the war was just a large catalyst for scar wounds and memories to sink in and create battle hardened, grudge heavy veterans that would create an unstable society and civilization in the future, if humanity pulled through it that is.

So what did the craft human race come up with this time? The
Hammer of Dawn.
Oh yeah, that thing. The weapon that would end the Pendulum Wars once and for all and then would be used again to nearly destroy everything on the surface. Devised, thought up, and created by the UIR, it’s blueprints were stolen and captured by the COG during the infamous battle of Aspho Fields. The acquirement of the Hammer was the key to ending the war and opening a new door for us humans. It’s structure and design was finalized by the COG, and then it was deployed to sink a UIR fleet, causing the UIR to surrender and finally end the Pendulum Wars.

The end of the Pendulum Wars was a gracious time where mankind got the opportunity to catch its breath and finally cover up it’s wounds. Parades rolled through the streets of the COG, a new “era” began to take form where peace was to be attempted to be established once again. Humanity seemed to be at that last, crucial step of stepping up and savoring peace, finally hoping to escape war, pain, and repair the thousands of years of damage and war. But the reality is, a happy ending isn’t something that comes lightly, and before the COG was able to stop and repair, everything went down the toilet.

What happened? The Locust happened. E-Day happened. Seemingly, the beginning of the end.

Emergence Day
, the day when everything, including hope, morale, nearly everything was flushed straight down the toilet. The day when a new intelligent species called Locust emerged directly from beneath their feet and began slaughtering all of mankind. A relentless, subterrestrial, two legged species popped up, armed with weapons, bombs, and armor that matched the humans in term of technology, and emerged all across Sera. They showed up in cities, in fields, on islands, in the ocean, in military bases, camps, everywhere. Nobody was prepared, and nobody deserved to be put through it.

Let me expand on what happened on E-Day a bit. On E-Day, the locust emerged in all the major and capital cities of all the nations and countries on sera, catching all of humanity with their pants down. In just the first week after E-Day,
billions
of people were slaughtered with seeming ease. Even a week after their appearance, the COG and the UIR were still scrambling to figure out what was happening and in this crucial time frame, everyone in charge was killed.

The locust, in short explanation, were some of the ugliest, most terrifying abominations that have ever walked the surface of Sera. They were subterrestrial species that were capable of tunneling through the planet’s bedrock and pop up anywhere that they wished on the planet. In appearance, they were biologically very similar to that of a human. They walked on two legs, they had two arms, they had a head, and they were intelligent. Though their masses weren’t all that smart, they had a hive and horde mentality that formed the backbone of their culture, a cult like devotion to a supreme leader, called the Queen. Physically, the locust were superior to that of an average man, both in speed and strength, but lacked the mental power to outsmart us.

They also possessed a whole arsenal of subspecies of their kind that varied from small little dog like creatures they called wretches, to colossal creatures such as the Corpsers and the Brumaks. They were quick, versatile, powerful, and weren’t restrained by the need for fuel and manmade objects. On paper, they looked much more superior to us and every day I question myself how Prescott and Hoffman shoveled through them for as long as they did, but I think what we had over them is intelligence, determination, and most of all, the will to survive.

Back to E-Day and the appearance of the locust, in an unfortunate series of events, some of the most battle hardened, experienced, and strongest military personnel were killed in the first week, as well as some of the smartest and successful scientists, engineers, doctors, and politicians alive were all killed in the initial onslaught of the Locust Horde. In the first week, humanity lost billions from its population, lost almost half of it’s intellectual and physical manpower, and was fragmented until cities and nations became cut off from each other. With no sign of mercy or intent to offer peace from the Locust, the remaining human races seemed to be doomed against a foe that caught them off guard and now outnumbered them exponentially.

Nobody knew what to do, and quick thinking seemed awfully critical if the human race was to survive. The leaders of the COG estimated that their weakened military was only capable of holding off the Locust for a couple of months, and this was barely even a year after E-Day. The COG struggled to stay in the fight and save as many lives as possible, but the locust had numbers over them, and as hard as they fought, not enough soldiers backed the COG military and the fact their new foe could tunnel anywhere they wished meant that almost all of their battle tactics were obsolete in this new war.

In an act of desperation, the leaders of the COG, and me, came up with the plan to incinerate the surface of sera and stop the locust invasion long enough to build a defense and come up with a long term solution to the problem at hand. Me, Hoffman, and Prescott agreed to go with Adam Fenix’s plan that would deploy the whole Hammer of Dawn network to destroy the surface of the planet, and in the process incinerate millions of our own lifes.

Everyone possible was ushered into the Jacinto Plateau in a course of three days before the Hammer of Dawn would be officially deployed on all of Seta. Why? Because it was one of the only places on Sera where the locust was incapable of digging into, giving the COG an area where it could fortify and finally take a stand, do something that it was good at doing and finally dig into a position so it could stop running, turn around, and return the middle finger to the Locust Horde. But to even stand a chance of doing it, we had to use the hammer to slow down the locust invasion so we could catch our breath, so we could prepare, to recover. We needed to destroy as many of them at the cost of a majority of our population.

Thing is, sacrifice for the better of survival and success isn’t an unknown turf to the COG or the UIR, but this was on such a grand scale that it hit the victims of the hammer really hard. Regardless if the Hammer gave humanity a second chance, it totally fragmented the human society to the point where what remained of organize and civilized order was pitted against the angry survivors of the Hammer strike, now known as the Stranded, in a large emotional and physical battle.

After the Hammer Strikes, the fight stabilized as the locust was setback a whole step back and their invasion impeded, and as the humans finally regained their wits to set up a worthy defense against their new foe. For a whole 15 years, the two sides fought to the end and clashed.

Even with their odds improved, the human race struggled to hang in and survive this large battle that nobody believed was winnable. By the 10th year of the war, the human capital, Ephyra, was overrun by the locust. By the 15th year, almost every single human stronghold and city was either destroyed or overrun except for Jacinto, the last human stronghold. At this point, we were all completely cornered, with nowhere to run, nowhere to go to, and no way to stop the locust army. We were on the last, real breaths before the collapse of the human order, something that would signal the end of the human era and beginning of the locust era.

You would think that at this point, we were all screwed and we should’ve given up on whatever hope we had left, surrender to these feral beasts and stop the pain and suffering that we have all suffered through all these years. But the ambition and the will of survival that the human race possessed is adamant even in the odds of completely annihilation.

And so, began the change of the tide of the war.

In 15 AE, humanity was pitted into the most desperate and gruesome position it has ever been dumped to in the history of Sera. Something about being cornered, something about being pressured, and something about the situation gave that spark of ideas that allowed us to take a step forward instead of a step back. The first thing that popped into mind was an operation called the Lightmass Offensive. The utilization of the human weapons of mass destruction.

The operation itself was effective, devised by Colonel Hoffman, and it caused the mass extinction of the Kryll, as well as the collapse of the outer hollows for the locust. It stopped the locust harder in their tracks than they have ever been before, even when they were hit by the Hammer of Dawn strikes. The war ended for a couple of weeks right there, and a slimmer of hope creeped into the minds of the people, hoping it was all over.

But it wasn’t. The Locust came back with vengeance and they were stronger than ever. The locust invasion bursted into the frontlines of the human stronghold and the war resumed in even stronger and higher proportions, causing us to pull back even more until we were starting to measure territory not by cities, but by the blocks in the city of Jacinto.

Even then, we came up with another idea, even more ballsy and daring than the Lightmass Offensive, and that was Operation Hollowstorm, a plan where we tried to take what was left of the human army into the home of the locust and destroy their operation of command. However, regardless if it was failing or succeeding, the plan was modified half way after being started when the works of the supposedly deceased Adam Fenix revealed that the locust empire could be completely destroyed by sinking Jacinto itself.

Yes, the solution to the war was to destroy the last human stronghold and risk going stranded. It was a trade off, where we would give up our stronghold for the locust stronghold, and this plan did go through. Eventually, the remnants of the COG survived on the sole shoulders of what remained of it’s navy and civilian fleets while the locust drowned in the sinkage.

So where do I come into this? Where does the great General Salaman Bardry come into this conflict? Well I don’t. Just like thousands of other people, I fell into a shameful depression that caused me to give up on hope, give up on the war, and succeed to either suicide or desertion. I couldn’t live with myself for pulling the trigger with the hammer of dawn, so I was relocated to Azura, which is a secret human stronghold for the wealthy and smart.

Look, Sera isn’t for cowards and weaklings like myself anymore, it needs smart people like Adam, determined people like Hoffman, leaders like Prescott, and heroes that will sculpt the future of tomorrow.

These wars were not forged by a couple of smartasses in the backlines, they weren’t carried on the sole shoulders of the leaders, no, they were forged and won by the soldiers in the frontlines and the heroes who fought the war. There are hundreds of stories to be told by bold and brave heroes, and all of them deserve a grand memoir than me. I am just a senile old man who now just asks to be allowed to give his best wishes for the future.

I am writing this without knowing the outcome of the war. I am writing this fully unaware if the human race survived, or if the return of the locust marked the end of it’s remnant. While I know my days are numbered, I can only hope to wonder, who won?

General Bardy wrote down the last couple of words and slowly hit enter with his right index finger, as if the hit of the button was the most important thing in the world. Slowly, a message showed up on the screen saying that it was saved. Forever, saved.

Pvt. Yournal turned his head to look at the General, who looked exhausted and tired, slowly bringing himself up from his seat.

“ Sir, the locust have gotten through the defenses in the tower, we got them flooding into the halls as we speak “

Bardry inhaled loudly as he heard loud ugly grunts from behind the door and heavy footsteps and clank of armor sounding with a steady tune. He grabbed his holstered pistol and braced himself for the worst as he watched the two guards waiting, their lancers aimed at the door.

Time seemed to slow down as all the sound behind the door ceased and all that could be heard was some silently murmur of voices and clank of something metaling onto the door.

Bardy snapped in recoil as he realized what the locust were doing. Before he could yell for the two in front of him to get down, the door exploded with tremendous force, sending it flying back into the two onyx guards in front of him. Luckily, he dropped to the floor in time to see a large hunk of metal sail through the air above him.

When he regained his senses, he saw the mangled form of Cpl.Shining who could only be dead, and the pinned down figure of Pvt.Yournal, who was struggling to free himself from a collapsed hunk of metal.

Bardry grunted and brought himself to one knee, now able to see shapes burst into the room through the large cloud of dust. He picked out two drones and one tall kantus who was standing behind them.

Raising his pistol, Bardry sent a round through the head of the drone on the left and unloaded three rounds through the upper exposed chest of the one on the right. As the two forms collapsed, he saw the Kantus stab Yournal through the chest with a long blade that could only belong to the most wicked of locust.

As Bardry adjusted his aim to the Kantus, he was sent flying backwards as a bulky form tackled him to the ground. As he landed, he saw the armored form of a Theron sitting on top of him, already on its feet and hauling Bardry to his feet. Dazed and without his pistol, Bardry could only gasp as the Theron pulled out a pistol and shot three rounds through Bradry’s stomach. Leaning over in pain, Bardry was grabbed by the throat and thrusted backwards into the window behind him so hard that he was sent straight through, and off of the top of a skyscraper.

Venmar was thrown off the Pinnacle Tower pregame, he was General Salaman Bardry ( The Mod )

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:58 am

Post by Venmar »

There will be at least 1 Vanilla Townie in this game, below is a sample role pm:

Welcome to Gears of War Mafia!

You are
General Salaman Bardry
, the exiled
COG General

Salaman Bardry was one of the best military officers that the COG has seen in a long time. He extensively served in the Pendulum Wars as the General and Chief of Defense of the COG military, and held very big power overall. He worked tirelessly with the renowned Adam Fenix to come up with a solution to the war, and when the battle at Aspho Fields was won, a battle he helped organize, the blueprints of a massive weapon were claimed. Adam created the Hammer of Dawn, and Bardry ended the Pendulum Wars shortly after by sinking a UIR fleet. Peace came, the UIR surrendered, and Bardry alongside his other officers were made into heroes. That all went to shit when the Locust came. You see, Bardry was a very smart, honest, and determine man. He knew everything there is to human war and tactics. He was one of the best, but he couldn't handle the locust invasions. He oversaw the defense of the COG during the first year of the locust war, but he didn't know how to handle with the new threat, he was clueless, and he quickly became disturbed. After he authorized the global Hammer of Dawn strikes, Bardry fell into a serious and deep depression, and he nearly dragged the COG military down with him. He was removed from office upon request and secretly exiled to Azura along with his family, where he lived on and left the burden of his job to someone else.

Vanilla Townie

• Day Power:
    During the day, you may vote and converse as normal.
  • Ability - None:
    As a Vanilla Townie, you do not have a night or day action, or any role modifiers.
  • Win Condition:
    You win when there are no threats to the town left alive.
  • Note:
    Please do not cheat and please follow my rules, thank you.

Role PM's are now officially going out. The game will be able to start once 19 out of the 21 players confirm back to me via PM. Game will start tomorrow nonetheless. ( Tuesday, March 19 2013 )

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:26 pm

Post by Venmar »

All role PM's are out! Those of you playing in a hydra, the role pm's were delivered to the hydra account and not the owners.

Game will start tomorrow unless we won't have the needed amount of confirms.

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:49 am

Post by Venmar »

Day 1 has now officially started with the needed amount of confirmations! To War!

Votecount 1.0

[L-11] Colonel Guile:

[L-11] Messiah:

[L-11] Slandaar:

[L-11] CryoNudist:

[L-11] Angelious Nero:

[L-11] PirateCat:

[L-11] Borkjerfkin:

[L-11] Majiffy:

[L-11] AngryPidgeon:

[L-11] The Goat:

[L-11] Mac:

[L-11] Approximately Normal Guy:

[L-11] Ms Marangal:

[L-11] Bitmap:

[L-11] Jal:

[L-11] Knight of Cydonia:

[L-11] mastin2:

[L-11] PeregrineV:

[L-11] qwints:

[L-11] havingfitz:

[L-11] GuyinFreezer:

Not Voting

• Colonel Guile, Messiah, Slandaar, CryoNudist, Angelious Nero, PirateCat, Borkjerfkin, Majiffy, AngryPidgeon, The Goat, Mac, Approximately Normal Guy, Ms Marangal, Bitmap, Jal, Knight of Cydonia, mastin2, PeregrineV, qwints, havingfitz ,GuyinFreezer

Deadline

• April 2, 2013

Mod Notes

• No one is V/LA to that of my knowledge.
  • Majiffy and the Angelious Nero hydra has still yet to confirm.
Last edited by Venmar on Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:50 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

KoF > Street Fighter

VOTE: Colonel Guile
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:57 am

Post by Bitmap »

VOTE: Colonel Guile
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Messiah
Messiah
Goon
Messiah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:59 am

Post by Messiah »

vote: CryoNudist

ObvScum. Tried to lynch me in the signup thread.
It's times like this..
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:00 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

VOTE: Bitmap

compress that shit
beefycheese
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:01 am

Post by Mac »

VOTE: GuyInFreezer

Street fighter is amazing.

And who stole the role of Cole?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:14 am

Post by Slandaar »

I have never seen so much flavour before; I almost feel like I should read it as clearly a lot of effort was put in. Maybe Later.

also;

VOTE: Mac
Approximately Normal Guy
Approximately Normal Guy
Goon
Approximately Normal Guy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:28 am

Post by Approximately Normal Guy »

VOTE: qwints
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:41 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: Slandaar

Because Slandaar.
Colonel Guile
Colonel Guile
Goon
Colonel Guile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:55 am

Post by Colonel Guile »

Vote: AngryPidgeon

Sucks that you drew a scum role in this game, bro.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:58 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Is that UN or Guille posting I JUST CAN'T TELL
beefycheese
Colonel Guile
Colonel Guile
Goon
Colonel Guile
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:00 am

Post by Colonel Guile »

In post 15, borkjerfkin wrote:Is that UN or Guille posting I JUST CAN'T TELL

That's obviously guille. He is such a jerk sometimes.
CryoChemist
CryoChemist
Goon
CryoChemist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:02 am

Post by CryoChemist »

Slandaar Vote is good, Angelious is better...

Vote:Angelious Nero
I'm not a man of too many faces
The mask I wear is one
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:07 am

Post by Slandaar »

You love me really AP.

Who are you Cryo?
CryoChemist
CryoChemist
Goon
CryoChemist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:10 am

Post by CryoChemist »

Legion, for we are many.
The mask I wear is one
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:11 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

FUCK BITCHES
Vote: Ms Marangal

ACQUIRE NOOSES
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:19 am

Post by Slandaar »

We need to get to page 2 it is annoying scrolling for 5 hours to read a random vote.

Cryo: who?
CryoChemist
CryoChemist
Goon
CryoChemist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:23 am

Post by CryoChemist »

A super secret government experiment gone horribly right.
The mask I wear is one
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:26 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 14, Colonel Guile wrote:
Vote: AngryPidgeon

Sucks that you drew a scum role in this game, bro.

@Slandaar: :)

Uber, you aren't scum with GuyInFreezer are you?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:27 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote: The Goat

Rhyming rocks.
I will have
Limited Access