MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:41 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Reviewed by: N and KittyMo

• 1)
    Shadoweh

2)
    Sixty [Tierce/Vi]

3)
    chamber

4)
    Cerulean [Empire/Tammy]

5)
    Zdenek

6)
    ChannelDelibird
    Plessiez

7)
    Plum

8)
    Nobody Special
    SleepyKrew

9)
    Lady Lambdadelta

10)
    Venmar

11)
    kanyeknowsbest

12)
    Tim Howard [Nexus/quadz08]

13)
    Untrod Tripod

14)
    Katsuki

15)
    Flipping Awesome [F-16_Fighting_Falcon/penguin_alien]

16)
    Nero Cain

17)
    xRECKONERx

18)
    Sangres [fferyllt/Nachomamma8]

Spoiler: Alive (2/18)
Cerulean who were Mina fanpeople and aligned with the
REAPER
charlie
survived.
Untrod Tripod who was a Jeep fanboy and aligned with the
REAPER
charlie
survived!

Spoiler: Dead (16/18)
Katsuki who was a Fate Fanboy and aligned with the
friends of mith
was lynched Day 1.
sangres who were zMuffinMan Fanpeople and aligned with the
friends of mith
died Day 1
Sixty who were SpyreX fanpeople and aligned with the
friends of mith
died Night
kanyeknowsbest who was a sirdanilot fanboy and aligned with the
REAPER
charlie
was lynched Day 2.
Plessiez (replacing CDB) who was a BBmolla Fanboy and aligned with the
friends of mith
died Night 2.
Lady Lambdadelta who was an UncertainKitten Fangirl and aligned with the
friends of mith
was lynched Day 3.
chamber who was a Patrick Fanboy and aligned with the
friends of mith
died Night 3.
Venmar who was a Majiffy fanboy and aligned with the
REAPER
charlie
was lynched Day 4.
Shadoweh who was a Tierce Fangirl and aligned with the
friends of mith
died Night 4.
Tim Howard who were a ChannelDelibird fanboy and aligned with the
friends of mith
was lynched Day 5.
Zdenek who was a DrippingGoofball fanboy and aligned with the
friends of mith
died Night 5.
xRECKONERx who was an ActionDan fanboy and aligned with the
friends of mith
was lynched Day 6.
Flipping Awesome who were Shadoweh fanpeople and aligned with the
friends of mith
was killed Night 6.
Plum who was a Vi fangirl and aligned with the
friends of mith
was lynched Day 7.
SleepyKrew who was a Zorblag fanboy and aligned with the
friends of mith
was endgamed Day 7.
Nero Cain who was a Thor665 fanboy and aligned with the
friends of mith
was endgamed Day 7.

Important Links:
Start of Day 1
End of Day 1
Start of Day 2
End of Day 2
Start of Day 3
End of Day 3
Start of Day 4
End of Day 4
Start of Day 5
End of Day 5
Start of Day 6
End of Day 6
Start of Day 7
Endgame
Last edited by Lost Butterfly on Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:05 am, edited 31 times in total.
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

A) Ethics and Sportsmanship

A1) All sitewide rules apply. Read them if you haven't.
A2) Play to your faction's win condition, as long as you do not break any game or site rules in doing so.
A3) You may not discuss this game anywhere outside the game thread unless explicitly permitted to do so in your role PM. Rantbuddies are fine, too.
A4) Quoting or pretending to quote your role PM, quicktopics, private communications with the mod, or (in the case of hydrae) discussion with other heads is strictly forbidden. Loose paraphrasing is permitted, although run it past me first when in doubt.
A5) Be civil and treat other players with respect--attack the case, not the person. Mafia is a heated game, but I will interfere if anyone resorts to excessive insults, personal attacks, and bullying. I'm fine with this being a subjective line decided by me, too.
A6) Encryption is forbidden, as well as messages hidden in invisible text, small text, or BBCode tags. Always err on the side of caution and ask the mod before leaving a code or breadcrumb. A good rule of thumb is that if the average person cannot decipher the code without outside software after having it pointed out, you can't use it.
A7) Editing and deleting posts (if you have the power to do so) is strictly forbidden.
A8) If you have outside information that influences your knowledge of the game, are aware of someone else having outside information, or have any reason to believe that the game has been compromised, it is your responsibility to inform the mod immediately. I will love you for your honesty. <--- this is a little over the top. I'll just think you're not a cheating scumbag.
A9) Asking questions about your role in thread will obviously not be answered; if you've questions PM me - don't try and game the mod to get an advantage.
A10) Once you have started the game as a solo player you may not replace yourself with a hydra. Similarly if you are in a hydra and your partner flakes, you may not *add* a head.

B) Voting/Lynching Mechanics

B1) For your vote or unvote to be counted, it must be completely bolded, and use the format
Vote: Mina/Unvote: Mina
or VOTE: Mina UNVOTE: Mina (capital letters and colon optional).
B2) Votes for misspellings or acronyms of players' names (such as
VOTE: Mini
or
VOTE: Mena
) are valid as long as the player being voted for is clear. You are not required to unvote before changing your vote. However, votes that are behind spoiler tags, in small or invisible text, or otherwise concealed are invalid.
B3) A lynch will occur when 50%+1 of the votes are cast for the same player. When this has happened, any subsequent votes and unvotes will not be counted, and the game will enter twilight. Everyone including the person who was lynched may talk in twilight.
B4) No lynch requires the same amount of votes as a regular lynch.
B5) Dead is dead - no 'Bah' post. Not even one. If the mod hasn't posted the endgame scene, you may not post again, even after a hammer in LYLO - don't come rushing from the dead qt to post before the mod. Under absolutely under no circumstances may you reveal game-relevant information after your death.
B6) (AKA The "Blame Katsuki" Rule) Post under the account that appears in the player list. If you accidentally post from a different alt or hydra account, you must immediately quote it from your main. Failure to comply beyond what is reasonable may result in force-replacement. Votes from the wrong account will be considered invalid, but may be counted in the way most damaging to your faction in certain situations.

C) Activity and Deadlines

C1) Deadlines are 14 days to start with. Once we get less than 10 players deadlines will drop to 10 days.
C2) Deadlines are not bankable. I just stole my ruleset and re-ordering it takes a lot of effort.
C3) Deadlines will not be extended barring exceptional circumstances or replacement situations. If a majority lynch is not reached before deadline, no lynch occurs.
C4) You may continue talking after a lynch or deadline has elapsed until the mod posts to end the day. After that, you may not post even if the mod forgets to lock the thread.
C5) You will have 48 hours to submit actions for a night phase. The thread will be re-opened as soon as possible after that.
C6) In order to be accepted, night actions must be PM'd to the mod or posted in bold in scum QTs before the deadline is up. If a player does not select one, he or she will default to "no action."
C7) If a replacement is needed during a night phase, I will extend the night deadline until some time after a replacement is found, regardless of whether that slot has a night action.
C8) Please treat this game as a commitment and do your best to participate actively.
C9) Players will be prodded after forty-eight hours without posting. They may also request prods on other players so long that player has not posted for a reasonable amount of time. All prods will be announced in thread.
C10) Players who do not respond to a (non-player-requested) prod within twenty-four hours or need to be prodded too often will be replaced at the discretion of the mod. As a rule of thumb, 3 in a game day and you're gone.
C11) If you will be unable to post for over forty-eight hours, inform the mod by PM or in the thread of when you'll be V/LA. Assuming the V/LA period is of reasonable length, you will be exempt from prods during that time. All V/LA notifications will be made public by the mod.
C12) I'll try to post vote counts every page or every twenty-four hours if possible. Players may request a new vote count at any time.

D) Other

D1) Flavour is flavour. I reserve the right to interpret the source material as I wish, and put my own spin on it.
D2) If there is a conflict between the rules and your role PM, the role PM takes precedence.
D3)
Bolded Purple
is my color. You may not use it.
D4) Any methods of verifiable randomness are forbidden. This includes dice tags. Don't use them.
D5) It is possible something may have been overlooked or left unclear. When in doubt, ask. You may be punished for deliberately exploiting technicalities and vague wording in the rules in order to do something you should know is forbidden or unethical.
D6) Punishment for breaking any of the above rules may include a private or public warning, force replacement, modkill, or even blacklisting (depending on the seriousness of the offence).
D7) I will modkill players in the way most detrimental to their faction. Modkilled players may be retroactively made into Neutral Survivors.
D8) I reserve the right to add, remove, or modify rules at any point of the game if it becomes necessary. Hopefully it won't.

~
Game Specific Rules
~
  • Alignment was randomised! Sorry.
  • There are no cults, jesters or survivors.
  • Roles were tentatively assigned out before alignments were randomised. Changes may have been made afterwards/
  • Please do not take offense to the flavour! It's not offensive anyway, sure there may be some gentle mocking but it's all in good fun.
  • The town faction are
    friends of mith
  • Players will flip Character Name and Alignment upon death e.g. KittyMo, N Fangirl and
    friend of mith
    , was killed pregame.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

It'd been a while since N's terrific trip to North America, long enough for him to recover from jellyfish stings and begin the grind of searching for jobs. Fortunately, he didn't have to look too hard. Kison had recently incorporated a job database into the site. After scrolling through some job descriptions, one in particular piqued his interest. It seemed the best position to put his shitty jokes to good use.

Mafiascum Fantasy Camp Director
Posted by: mith

Job Summary: Directing a summer camp for one week in which campers can live as another Mafia player in a safe, positive community.

Duties:
  • Recruits, background checks and interviews campers, as well as an assistant
  • Develops plans for games, field trips and other activities; effectively supervises their implementation
  • Keeps clear and up-to-date financial and activity records
  • LARPs like the rest of the participants (to make them feel more at home); mediates any conflicts
Qualifications:
  • Long-term, active member of the community both in games and out; sense of humor; creativity

N got the job. He was by far the most qualified applicant, though there was little competition, as no one who had been around long enough to remember how the first Fantasy Camp ended up dared apply (RIP Faraday!)

Night 0: KittyMo's Cryptic Controversial Catastrophe

So, the big day had arrived. N was excited; he had invited 18 of Mafiascum's finest to the camp. He tugged at his sheep costume. Sigh. Why did he pick KittyMo as his *assistant*? It meant he'd just HAVE to pick her as his scummer and this sheep costume was...itchy. Still, he'd grin and bear it. mith had promised him an amazing reward if he could run this without everyone killing each other. And he intended that to be the case.

KittyMo was excited. Her giant N costume was on (A giant "N.") She couldn't wait! She'd been surprised N had invited her, and sort of felt she *had* to pick him as her scummer as a result. She stepped off the bus, excited. This was going to be better than the Reckoning! And with less vomit! As she stepped off, she saw a sign with her name on it. Great, V.I.P. treatment already!

N was tapping his foot impatiently. Between the jabs at the glitter all over his body (how else was he supposed to pull off "Too Sparkly"?), and the fact that KittyMo was half an hour late, this had been a disastrous start. Damn he was hungry; he wished he had some vanilla ice cream. He knew he should have just asked Cheery God. Then things began to fall apart. A chilling scream broke the hustle and bustle. N quickly made his way to a crowd of campers standing around...something. Oh, no. It was like looking in the mirror. A giant letter N...wait, KittyMo? With a shuriken in her head? Damn it, isn't this how it all started last time?

"Everyone inside. We'll sort this out...some other time", he said, sighing. He'd only been here two hours and already his assistant, who was kind of sort of *him*, was dead. This was going to be a long week.

KittyMo, N Fangirl and
friend of mith
, was killed pregame.

~~
Here's a sample Role PM:
Welcome to
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp
, KittyMo. You are an N Fangirl and a
friend of mith

N

Best Role

You have the following abilities:
  • Active
    -
    Shitty Jokes!
    - You may PM me a shitty joke macro every day and night to put in the mod scenes during those phases, should you wish. Should something interfere you will not be informed!

• Passive
    -
    N's nonsensical normaliser negater!
    Well, that's a lot of N's! You invented the normaliser, but this game you're immune to the effects of any normal whitelisted active ability! (Note: the mafia kill is a factional ability)
Win Condition:
You win when all threats to the
friends of mith
have been eliminated and at least one of you remain alive.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Please read the game specific rules. Thanks!

Game will start when we have 16/18 confirms!
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:37 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

N was relieved. He'd finally gotten things under control. Everyone was sitting in a circle. It looked like they were having fun. It was only then he saw them eyeing each other suspiciously. "Uh, oh", things were starting to go downhill rapidly. No amount of vanilla ice cream is going to solve this, he thought.

Day 1, VC 0
Not voting - (18):
Shadoweh, Sixty, chamber, Cerulean, Zdenek, ChannelDelibird, Plum, Nobody Special, Lady Lambdadelta, Venmar, kanyeknowsbest, Tim Howard, Untrod Tripod, Katsuki, Flipping Awesome,
Nero Cain
, xRECKONERx, sangres

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
26th of April at 5pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-04-26 12:00:00)

No one is V/la.[/area]
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:41 am

Post by Sixty »

"Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2" more like "ty is relieved as heck and Six is going to start
whining
complaining
that I am too obvTown Camp 2".
Because puppies are
polite
and super cute and don't swear. At least not in their first posts.

Cerulean, ball's in your court. /)
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:42 am

Post by Cerulean »

Hi!

VOTE: sangres

Do you remember your mission nacho? I'm going to default to empires read on you, so make it good!

Pedit: I was supposed to be first :(
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:44 am

Post by sangres »

I'm basically an innocent child.

I dare scum to try and lynch me.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:44 am

Post by Venmar »

vote:nobody special

I wish Thor665 was in this game >.>
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:49 am

Post by Cerulean »

Oh hey guys, this is actually going to be somewhat of an unpleasant game for me. Empire has informed me that I'm allowed to have fun in the first few pages of the game but then I have to put every one of my posts past him for approval. Something about him winning rising star makes him a mafia god and since I lost last year, I'm not good enough. When I reminded him that he asked to hydra with me, he said bitch don't talk back. That's right! Hes a cruel emperor. Poor me :(

Oh but oh oh oh, guys we're an informed townie. We know that at least one scum appears in a certain list. Hang on let me find the list. Oh that's right it's the entire player list! That is literally one of our abilities, we can Poe from the entire player list and know one anti-town player exists. How jealous are you the mod didn't tell you that?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:57 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 5, Sixty wrote:"Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2" more like "ty is relieved as heck and Six is going to start
whining
complaining
that I am too obvTown Camp 2".
Because puppies are
polite
and super cute and don't swear. At least not in their first posts.

Cerulean, ball's in your court. /)
Maybe we can reform tet plus six this game an have it be real this time and not achy braky heart like asoiaf. I'm leaving the read of you guys to empire, and after blowing up my phone last night in excitement and relief it dawned on him he's going to have to deal with paranoia from one corner, so you guys are supposed to read my posts (which are now going to be prewritten and approved by him so I'm not sure how that works, he's not a very well thought out overbearing despot)
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:58 am

Post by sangres »

In post 6, Cerulean wrote:Hi!

VOTE: sangres

Do you remember your mission nacho? I'm going to default to empires read on you, so make it good!

Pedit: I was supposed to be first :(
:(
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:59 am

Post by sangres »

I'm not necessarily sad I rolled town, but I sort of am?
This is a melancholy time for me.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:01 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 12, sangres wrote:I'm not necessarily sad I rolled town, but I sort of am?
This is a melancholy time for me.

Good good, start with something emotional sounding. I approve.

(It's a little flat in delivery though, mission won't go through so well unless you step it up.)
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:02 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 10, Cerulean wrote:(which are now going to be prewritten and approved by him so I'm not sure how that works, he's not a very well thought out overbearing despot)
Wait what how is this supposed to work why would you do this Tammy you are a STRONG and INDEPENDENT woman you don't let no man control what you post come back here immediately.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:02 am

Post by sangres »

Wait caps aren't a scumtell for me right?
Fuck I'm so nervous Empire is gonna catch me, making that post was so fucking scary
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:03 am

Post by sangres »

He's too fucking good at reading me when he's not playing with me :(
I'm sure posts directed solely towards him will have no bearing on how he reads me at all so I'm pretty much fucked
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:04 am

Post by sangres »

TAMMY PLEASE HOLD ME
I DON'T CARE IF CAPS ARE SCUMMY OR NOT, I NEED THEM TO FAKE CONFIDENCW SO I CAN PRETEND I AM AFRAID OF EMPIRE

(please correctly read me as town before he does, please)
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:05 am

Post by Flipping Awesome »

You guys won't believe how happy I am that we drew town! All that noise last night was me excitedly high-fiving Penguin about our incredible luck drawing town in this playerlist.

~ F-16
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:06 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 14, Sixty wrote:
In post 10, Cerulean wrote:(which are now going to be prewritten and approved by him so I'm not sure how that works, he's not a very well thought out overbearing despot)
Wait what how is this supposed to work why would you do this Tammy you are a STRONG and INDEPENDENT woman you don't let no man control what you post come back here immediately.

I TOLD HIM THAT!

His response was that my gender was not the sticking point here. The sticking point was his rising star win and my loss. I can't really argue with that :(
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:07 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

VOTE: Tim Howard

#greenshirtthursdays
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:08 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Interesting ability I should claim: If the day ends in a no lynch (whether from running out of time, or by a majority vote on the "No Lynch" wagon). I enter 2 people into a duel, and they get to plead their case, and I unilaterally choose to lynch one!

Granted, the cases they plead are anonymous, and I don't choose a name, but rather whichever post I liked better, but that's beyond the point~.

Also,
Vote: Sixty
because KITTIES ARE BETTER WHERE IS MY MAFIA WITH THE PUPPIES 2 I WANT HOPE BACK.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:10 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 17, sangres wrote:TAMMY PLEASE HOLD ME
I DON'T CARE IF CAPS ARE SCUMMY OR NOT, I NEED THEM TO FAKE CONFIDENCW SO I CAN PRETEND I AM AFRAID OF EMPIRE

Even if I do get a read on you before he does, his reads are the only ones that matter this game according to the hydra contract he made me sign.

I am negotiating a one solo post per day allowance right now though!
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:10 am

Post by sangres »

Vote: No Lynch
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:11 am

Post by sangres »

In post 22, Cerulean wrote:
In post 17, sangres wrote:TAMMY PLEASE HOLD ME

Even if I do get a read on you before he does, his reads are the only ones that matter this game according to the hydra contract he made me sign.

I am negotiating a one solo post per day allowance right now though!
If you read me as town before he does it won't matter this game because I will get mislynched anyways.
But in postgame, I will post a ;) and even a god king can fall.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”