Game RulesGeneral Etiquette:
(1) Play to win. Be competitive. Don't be lame. Don't flake out on us.
(2) Do not take screenshots or directly quote any of the PMs that I send you. Doing so will result in a mod-kill. Pretending to break this rule is the same as actually breaking it. You may paraphrase, but use caution. Putting words or phrases in quotation marks when discussing private moderator communications in-thread is a violation of this rule. If you're ever unsure about what you can and cannot say, run it by me first.
(3) Do not edit any of your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
(4) Do not use encrypted text, hidden text, small text, or any other hard-to-read text when posting. Do not post in any font other than the MafiaScum default.
(5) Once you have been lynched or killed, you are out of the game. Do not post anymore until the game is over. That means no "Bah!" posts, please.
(6) Do not talk about this game with anybody else outside of this thread unless I explicitly say that you can.
(7) Don't be a jerk to your fellow players. If I feel that your behavior is preventing other players from enjoying the game, I reserve the right to force-replace you.
(8) Do not talk about ongoing games. Seriously, don't.Day, Night, and Twilight:
(9) Each Day phase will last for two weeks apiece and each Night phase will last for two days apiece. I will post specific deadlines in the game thread at the start of every Day and Night phase.
(10) Players may continue to talk during Twilight, including the player that has been lynched.
(11) If you do not send me your Night action before the specified deadline, I will assume that you are not performing an action on that Night.
(12) If you know you will be unavailable during a Night phase, you may send me your night action during the preceding Day phase if you so desire.
(13) Deadline extension requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.Voting:
(14) Please post all votes and unvotes using either the bold tag or the vote tag. Unvotes are helpful, but not necessary. Votes should look like this: Vote: Skullduggery
or VOTE: Skullduggery
(15) Please refrain from engaging in any kind of voting trickery. If it looks like a vote, I'm counting it as a vote.
(16) A lynch will only occur when a majority (more than 50% of all possible votes) is reached. The number of votes needed to hammer will be included with every vote count. If a majority is not reached by the deadline, there will be no lynch on that Day.
(17) Once a hammer occurs, no votes or unvotes will prevent the lynch from happening.
(18) Players may also VOTE: No Lynch
to end the Day with no lynch (which will also require a majority).Activity:
(19) You will be expected to post at least once every 48 hours. If you go more than 48 hours without posting, you will be prodded.
(20) If you receive a prod, you will have 24 hours to post in the game thread. If you do not respond to your prod within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if I have to prod you more than three times throughout the course of the game, you will be replaced.
(21) If you know that you will have limited access to the game for more than a few days, please let me know either in the thread or via PM.Communication with the Moderator:
(22) I may be cooler and sexier than you, but I do still make mistakes every now and then. If you notice an error with the vote counts, deadlines, or anything else related to the game, please let me know and I will correct the issue.
(23) I will not answer any role-related questions in the game thread. If you have any questions about your role, the (theoretical) roles of any other players in the game, or (theoretical) role interactions, send me a PM. Do not try to trick me into confirming a player's role. I will not be amused.
(24) If you need to get my attention, just include @Mod
in your post.
(25) If I give you a warning privately for any reason, do not bring it up as a topic of discussion in the thread.Miscellaneous:
(26) If you have any personal problems with another player, send me a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issue.
(27) If a player is mod-killed during the Day phase, then that Day will end immediately.
is my color. Please do not use indigo in any of your posts. Intentionally impersonating me may result in disciplinary measures.
(29) All flavor text is for entertainment purposes only. Analyze it at your own risk.
(30) Do not ask me to mod-kill, force-replace, or discipline any other player in the game. That is my decision to make, not yours.
(31) As the moderator, my word is final. Please respect my instructions and my decisions.
(32) I reserve the right to change these rules during the game if necessary. If this happens, I will inform everybody of the rule change in the thread.
(33) In addition to these rules, all site-wide rules
also apply.Game-Specific Notes:
(34) This is a bastard game.
(35) Although this is a bastard game, I can promise a few things:
I will never intentionally mislead you or flat-out lie to you about anything.
If you ask me a question, I will answer you truthfully.
All of the information contained in your role PM is trustworthy. Your role functions as described.
The following is an example of what a Vanilla Townie role PM looks like.
Greetings, XXXXXX, and welcome to Undertale Mafia: Friends & Corpses
! In this game, you will be playing the role of...
"Here's a trick, little buddy: Lie to yourself all the time. It makes you feel better." Burgerpants
Aligned with the Town
While working at the Burger Emporium in the MTT Resort, Burgerpants plasters on a fake smile every day and sells Glamburgers to hungry patrons who don't realize that eating sandwiches made of sequins and glue is a bad idea. Constantly berated by his overbearing boss and forever ridiculed by the people he tries to impress, this lovable loser has aspirations of leaving his mundane life behind and becoming a famous actor. Perhaps some day he'll break into show business and dazzle audiences throughout the Underground with his awe-inspiring acting repertoire! ...Or maybe he'll just be stuck working dead-end jobs for the rest of his life and die a nobody. Yeah, that seems a lot more likely, now that I think about it.Daytime Abilities:
During the day, you may vote to lynch any living player in the game.Nighttime Abilities:
You win when all non-Town players have been eliminated from the game and there is at least one Town player still alive.
Please reply to this PM to let me know that you understand your role and that you have read and understand the game's rules
. The game will not begin until I receive confirmations from at least 19 players.