Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10750 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 10747, PeregrineV wrote: You misplayed the role 3 times in a row. Both aspects of your claimed role. So 6 times. Even after being called out on it by me the first time.

I don't believe in the Max cult thing, so scum since the beginning.
I get that he misplayed the "weak" modifier, but how in just being a watcher?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10751 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10749, BigYoshiFan wrote:Was your vig phase not 1-shot? Dunno why I assumed it was.
sigh
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10752 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:10 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Day 9, Vote Count #3

Current Vote Count:

(1)
Giovanni il Pellegrino -- PeregrineV
(0)
PeregrineV
(0)
Ankamius
(0)
BigYoshiFan
(0)
Almost50
(0)
JaeReed

Not Voting:
Giovanni il Pellegrino, Ankamius, BigYoshiFan, Almost50, JaeReed

With 6 votes available, it takes 4 votes to hammer.

Day 9 Will End on Saturday, January 28th, at 8 p.m. Eastern Time
Countdown: (expired on 2017-01-28 20:00:00)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10753 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Almost50 »

Guys, we need to either TALK, or we need to VOTE. I don't think any discussion is going to change anyone's mind at this point, though.. but if it could then let's have it. No need to wait for 5-6 more days and say "Ooops! Crunch time. Let's just lynch X bc we have no time to think it over!!"

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10754 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:35 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 10750, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 10747, PeregrineV wrote: You misplayed the role 3 times in a row. Both aspects of your claimed role. So 6 times. Even after being called out on it by me the first time.

My mind is set on Gio atm, I just wanna hear a response to this.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10755 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:37 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 10751, Ankamius wrote:
In post 10749, BigYoshiFan wrote:Was your vig phase not 1-shot? Dunno why I assumed it was.
sigh
So, you are a full vig in this state? I wonder what your next one is. O.O
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10756 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:41 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Is anyone opposed to lynching Gio?
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10757 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 10753, Almost50 wrote:Guys, we need to either TALK, or we need to VOTE. I don't think any discussion is going to change anyone's mind at this point, though.. but if it could then let's have it. No need to wait for 5-6 more days and say "Ooops! Crunch time. Let's just lynch X bc we have no time to think it over!!"
Where's your vote then?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10758 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by Ankamius »

This entire page is giving me a huge chill in my spine.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10759 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 10758, Ankamius wrote:This entire page is giving me a huge chill in my spine.
This post is giving me a huge chill up my spine. :shifty:
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10760 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:42 am

Post by Giovanni il Pellegrino »

In post 10747, PeregrineV wrote:
You misplayed the role 3 times in a row. Both aspects of your claimed role. So 6 times. Even after being called out on it by me the first time.

You don't believe in the "Max cult thing"... A couple of questions, then:

What was that message from Skullduggery after the Maxous flip, stating that a "New faction was created" in addition to the fact that the mod does not outright lie, per game rules? What was that extra long night for?

Why SirCakez, our only red flip, flipped "Gaster's Follower"?

What is the correlation between "Gaster" (Maxous's role) and "Gaster's Followers"?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10761 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10757, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 10753, Almost50 wrote:Guys, we need to either TALK, or we need to VOTE. I don't think any discussion is going to change anyone's mind at this point, though.. but if it could then let's have it. No need to wait for 5-6 more days and say "Ooops! Crunch time. Let's just lynch X bc we have no time to think it over!!"
Where's your vote then?
Have we agreed on a lynch? Cuz I don't see anybody else voting, and I will have my vote on whomever we agree on lynching.

P.S. If we do not have a unanimous agreement, my vote is effectively relayed to JR to do whatever he likes with it. In other words, JR is effectively a double voter.

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10762 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:30 am

Post by JaeReed »

I'm torn between following Math on the PV train or listening to my townreads saying this is his town game basically. :/ In other words, i have no real idea. I don't want to vote Ank, myself, A50. Aside from that I really don't know. I feel like I might have better odds with a random lynch.

So I guess it's down to whatever is agreed on. Will probably be Gio but I feel like his lynch is being sold too heavily so it makes me nervous.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10763 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Giovanni il Pellegrino »

In post 10762, JaeReed wrote:
So I guess it's down to whatever is agreed on. Will probably be Gio [...]
Why? The idea of me being scum since the beginninng of the game is preposterous. Since I doubt anyone is willing to look back at the game's history, let me remind you:

1) I was under no pressure to claim when I did so during Day 3. I did only because I townread Maxous, having checked on him the previous Night, and I thought that the fact that both Narna and Creature pushed for both me and him was strange, given the fact that Narna had just got off the lynch by Leonshade.

2) I could have easily voted Narna to get rid of a role that could prove me fake at any time while not risking getting singled out by giving an innocent on him.

3) If I was scum, I had absolutely no reason to be the first to say, that depending on who you target, results can be shaky. I would leave town in their own ignorance.

4) If I was in league with Maxous before his flip, I would gladly get myself lynched so our force of nature, ascetic, role-blocking monstrosity of a role could carry on, not single him out and basically be the underlying reason that forced him to admit that he wasn't town.

5) If I was fakeclaiming, I would actually talk with my scumbuddies after having fakeclaimed and started crumbing.

PeregrineV is just ignoring what little facts we have so that he can fit his whole "Gio is scum since the beginning" theory into the game's frame, despite making little sense, based only on how badly I played the role.

Unless you also believe that SirCakez flipping "Gaster's Follower" isn't related to Gaster at all, a two-man scum team and a third party is sufficient opposition to 19 Townies with roles and the notion that prior to Maxous's lynch we lynched only Townies no matter what, was a coincidence.

And if I was scum after Maxous's lynch, I wouldn't give a clear on the damned bulletproof, unless you imply that I am a real life psychic and can predict the future. I would admit targeting him and receiving a no result instead of targeting him and confirming the type of action that he claimed to have performed. This way, I would actually fuel the whole Godfather nonsense myself.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10764 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

@JR:

If it helps, I'm retracting my "solid" TR on PV and relegating him to a mere Town lean. This is because of the obvious faulty logic he is using -or rather not using- with his "I do not believe in a post Maxous scum faction" when it was no less than the MOD who said there was one created AFTER the Maxous lynch. I don't see a fairly competitive player like PV overlooking that. Yet again, PV is unpredictable and I have mislynched him at least once before for some silly moves on his part, so I'm not totally sold on him being scum either.

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10765 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Ankamius »

Jae, the fact that Almost50 tried to end the day and then BigYoshiFan instantly followed up is giving me a lot of doubt as to whether Giovanni is actually going to flip scum or not.

That doesn't look town at all.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10766 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Ankamius »

The faction could easily just have been renamed.
Everyone in the faction could have known they had the potential to be culted since the beginning of the game.

That's only two possibilities I came up with in about 5 seconds. We argued this for ages, so why are you assuming that it's that simple?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10767 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

Because the MOD told us a NEW faction has been CREATED. That's why.

And if the members of the faction knew all along they would or could be culted, then we should be lynching YOU today because you are the one who refused to vote Maxous. You don't think someone who KNEW they would be culted upon Maxous' lynch would actually be enthusiastic about switching their alignment and voting him, would you? Even if they didn't know Maxous was their leader they must've suspected it with both his character and role claim, which must've made it apparently clear to them that THIS is their leader, and guess what? PV DID vote Maxous.

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10768 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Ankamius »

Yes, I refused to vote Maxous only after it was a complete lock that he was going to be lynched.

Yeah, that's fantastic play for someone who has to have been able to figure out that they'd have their alignment changed the moment that player is lynched and turn into scum.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10769 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:30 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Everything I said after this was an attempt to promote discussion because I agreed with this. 10763 makes Gio's lynch looks a bit less appealing now. I like the reasoning he's made with clearing MathBlade.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10770 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 10748, JaeReed wrote:
In post 10746, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 10733, JaeReed wrote:Almost, are you a jester of sorts?
Can you link me to a game you played that had a Jester in it?
Why?
It's day9, I think it's lylo, and there's not point to rhetorical questions that do not aid in locating scum.

So, I take your question as serious, and it makes me wonder why you are asking it.

You must have played in a game with a Jester in lylo, so I want to read that game and the lylo portion, and see how you reacted, and how town and scum dealt with the whole thing.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10771 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 10750, BigYoshiFan wrote:

His last one was watching the town player that claimed jailkeeper? Just like Mathblade the night before? I don't get the point, nor the town motivation in doing so.

Who were his first 2 again, and I can probably tell why they were crap, or admit they weren't.

But the important part, the "weak" part, was misplayed so horribly it makes it hard to believe Gio is town.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10772 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Yes!

Rally the....

Get us to......

Wait a minute....

Nobody seems to be talking about who the scum is, nor voting them.

Improve your credit by voting Giovanni.

Or talk about your scumreads, since the passage of time has made your reads flee my mind.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10773 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 10760, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:
In post 10747, PeregrineV wrote:
You misplayed the role 3 times in a row. Both aspects of your claimed role. So 6 times. Even after being called out on it by me the first time.

You don't believe in the "Max cult thing"... A couple of questions, then:

What was that message from Skullduggery after the Maxous flip, stating that a "New faction was created" in addition to the fact that the mod does not outright lie, per game rules? What was that extra long night for?
Maybe scum was the Scum Street Gang Mafia, and they got a new name to Gaster-Aligned.

Maybe the long night was a function of Maxous death.

Unless you can explain how or why it's important to the game, it's 4-2 (or, more doubtfully, 5-1), and I am fairly certain I have no idea of anyone's reads, or why they have them.
In post 10760, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:Why SirCakez, our only red flip, flipped "Gaster's Follower"?

What is the correlation between "Gaster" (Maxous's role) and "Gaster's Followers"?
Dunno.

Dunno.

Tell me the relevance.

Tell me who is scum.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10774 (ISO) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 10761, Almost50 wrote:
In post 10757, BigYoshiFan wrote:
Where's your vote then?
Have we agreed on a lynch? Cuz I don't see anybody else voting, and I will have my vote on whomever we agree on lynching.

P.S. If we do not have a unanimous agreement, my vote is effectively relayed to JR to do whatever he likes with it. In other words, JR is effectively a double voter.
It will not be unanimous. Get your head out of the sand.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”