JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10550 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 10428, MathBlade wrote:Andrius who is JaeReed is conf town and got toys twice.
I got toys once.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10551 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10481, Ankamius wrote:
In post 10443, MathBlade wrote:Then we finally lynch Maxous and then SirCakez + X others turn into a faction of Not town but can't kill and Ank keeps killing.
By the way, does anybody else see what is wrong with this?
I do. We had TWO NKs at one night and we know which was yours, but I said I would step away from the thread so I couldn't care less to comment on anything anymore.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10552 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10550, JaeReed wrote:
In post 10428, MathBlade wrote:Andrius who is JaeReed is conf town and got toys twice.
I got toys once.
SIRCakez said he targeted you twice RB'd once whoops.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10553 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10551, Almost50 wrote:
In post 10481, Ankamius wrote:
In post 10443, MathBlade wrote:Then we finally lynch Maxous and then SirCakez + X others turn into a faction of Not town but can't kill and Ank keeps killing.
By the way, does anybody else see what is wrong with this?
I do. We had TWO NKs at one night and we know which was yours, but I said I would step away from the thread so I couldn't care less to comment on anything anymore.
We did. Doesn't mean Ank didn't kill both people. He is a claimed homicidal maniac and so far flavor matches up with role pretty damn well.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10554 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10549, JaeReed wrote:
In post 10539, MathBlade wrote:I keep fighting til they understand the mechanics that make them conftown. Or someone adequately explains how they aren't which hasn't happened yet. Nahdia didn't kill CFJ.

That means they are Jailkeeper. If they are Jailkeeper then no scum Jailkeeper forgets a submission on D3.

Therefore the only way Nahdia is scum is post N5. Post N5 Nahdia doesn't bus SirCakez.
Yes, the only way Nahdia is scum is post N5, but because of Narna's check on them, not because they forgot to submit an action. Forgetting to submit an action is NAI, as Cakez proved, because he also claimed to have forgotten to submit an action.

IIRC Nahdia wasn't thrilled on the Cakey lynch either?
In post 10542, MathBlade wrote:You're still scum you need to hammer scum. You haven't and until you do I don't believe you.
This is a clear tunnel and confbias now, Math.
Tunnel yes. Confbias in that Ank refuses to hammer scum. No. that is a fact.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10555 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10548, Ankamius wrote:
In post 10542, MathBlade wrote:You're still scum you need to hammer scum. You haven't and until you do I don't believe you.
Not like you believing me or not means anything since you're scum that has decided that trying to mislynch me is their only chance.
This is a tunnel. Of which you as non Town will pay for.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10556 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Ank refused to hammer Maxous calling it a trap.
Ank refused to hammer Cakez for let me look up Why again.

Now Ank wants to hammer me. Notice a pattern?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10557 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Lol.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10558 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10157, Ankamius wrote:I didn't hammer Cake because I didn't support the lynch. I wanted to lynch either Mathblade or Giovanni.
Bullshit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10559 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 10553, MathBlade wrote:He is a claimed homicidal maniac and so far flavor matches up with role pretty damn well.
Alphys flipped Gaster's Follower, scum.

Alphys in the game is not evil, and I don't think she has anything to do with Gaster?

To be fair I haven't played the game though, just watched let's plays because I figure I'll suck at the gameplay part.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10560 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10556, MathBlade wrote:Ank refused to hammer Maxous calling it a trap.

In post 10165, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10156, Ankamius wrote:My role functions exactly the same as it always has.

Mathblade is almost certainly scum. The meltdown last phase looks significantly worse after a SirCakez scum flip.
And you never voted Scum yet. Pre Or Post Maxous you have never voted scum or any kind. I don't like you.

I genuinely read SirCakez as town. Misreads happen. What matters is adjusting and fixing it.
I can't even take that assertion seriously after looking back on this.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10561 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10559, JaeReed wrote:
In post 10553, MathBlade wrote:He is a claimed homicidal maniac and so far flavor matches up with role pretty damn well.

Alphys in the game is not evil, and I don't think she has anything to do with Gaster?

To be fair I haven't played the game though, just watched let's plays because I figure I'll suck at the gameplay part.
I mean flavor matches with roles not alignment.

Chara being a homicidal maniac is not likely town.

Furthermore if we go with your theory Nahdia scum and I am insane I think Nahdia wouldn't want to lynch Ank because Ank would be killing for them in that case.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10562 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10561, MathBlade wrote:I mean flavor matches with roles not alignment.

really
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10563 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10560, Ankamius wrote:
In post 10556, MathBlade wrote:Ank refused to hammer Maxous calling it a trap.

In post 10165, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10156, Ankamius wrote:My role functions exactly the same as it always has.

Mathblade is almost certainly scum. The meltdown last phase looks significantly worse after a SirCakez scum flip.
And you never voted Scum yet. Pre Or Post Maxous you have never voted scum or any kind. I don't like you.

I genuinely read SirCakez as town. Misreads happen. What matters is adjusting and fixing it.
I can't even take that assertion seriously after looking back on this.
Misreads do happen yes. I have had one. I admitted it. You have had the entire game along with ignoring factual evidence. Huge difference. And you are doing it again in the case of Gio.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10564 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 10558, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10157, Ankamius wrote:I didn't hammer Cake because I didn't support the lynch. I wanted to lynch either Mathblade or Giovanni.
Bullshit.
Yeah, it's bullshit because that's exactly what I was pushing for a lot of day 7.

Excellent logic.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10565 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Ankamius »

You're ignoring factual evidence by substituting assumptions and stretching them to fit a truth that doesn't make any sense.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10566 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10562, Ankamius wrote:
In post 10561, MathBlade wrote:I mean flavor matches with roles not alignment.

really
Combined with how Nahdia wanted your lynch.

Look at me I am Undyne the Undying. BP matches flavor.
My gf in the game Alphys is a scientist ergo inventor.

Nahdia's flavor which they crumbed is likely Jailkeeper.
JaeReed as Frisk VT makes sense.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10567 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10565, Ankamius wrote:You're ignoring factual evidence by substituting assumptions and stretching them to fit a truth that doesn't make any sense.
I am town that is not an assumption. All else follows.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10568 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Ankamius »

That's funny, a lot of what I'm thinking about the game state that you're calling bullshit is partly due to me knowing that I am town.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10569 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10564, Ankamius wrote:
In post 10558, MathBlade wrote:
Bullshit.
Yeah, it's bullshit because that's exactly what I was pushing for a lot of day 7.

Excellent logic.
I said your reason for not being on the wagon is bullshit. It was inevitable why not pick up power on the way out?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10570 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I really shouldn't even have to prove that I'm actually town, since your version of how the setup is designed is self-defeating in its own right.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #10571 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Nahdia »

well, actually, the connection between them is very justifiable.

alphys got Gaster's job after Gaster "disappeared" (he was the previous Royal Scientist) and it's pretty likely she worked under him before he went bye bye.

but, pointless flavor spec, blah blah blah.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10572 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8772, Nahdia wrote:I'm not even going to entertain this much further. Your logic is off the fucking wall.

I. Do. Not. Trust. Ankimus.

I'm not saying he's definitely scum. There have been moments throughout the game where I've stated what he's doing is towny.

But. I. Do. Not. Trust. Them.
I. Want. Their. Role. Removed.

HENCE, MAKING HIM KILL YOU.
MathBlade wrote:@Nahdia What if we were all Town at the start of the game except Maxous? And with Maxous's death the cult turned into a scum faction? Hence the creation of a new faction and the cult got a day to adjust to no leader?
And? This is literally what I suggested at the start of the day and everyone called me crazy.
What changed Nahdia?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #10573 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Nahdia »

got put in the hood.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10574 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10571, Nahdia wrote:

well, actually, the connection between them is very justifiable.

alphys got Gaster's job after Gaster "disappeared" (he was the previous Royal Scientist) and it's pretty likely she worked under him before he went bye bye.

but, pointless flavor spec, blah blah blah.
With flavor cop flavor spec is not pointless.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”