Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6500 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by SirCakez »

It was the last stand for the humans. With the generator out and temperatures dropping quickly, it was a matter of hours until they all froze to death. Desperately, a fire was built to try to sustain temperatures. But the Things were lurking in their midst. No one noticed Nauls disappearing in the darkness.

Skybird has been assimilated! She was a
Human!

Day 9 begins!
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6501 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 9.0
Can go through walls...and it's like it's all over the place.....

-Nauls
Not voting (5) - Spiffeh, MagnaOfIllusion, Untrod Tripod, Errantparabola, MariaR

With 5 alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch someone.

(expired on 2017-02-01 20:55:00) remain until day end
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #6502 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

There goes my sr...yay?
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #6503 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by MariaR »

Can someone update the vote counts or am I going to be forced to go back and do that
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6504 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

why
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #6505 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

hold on. asking the mod something
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #6506 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

wait no.
so i got no result? like no PM. other than one telling me I got food.
magna roleblocked me.

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #6507 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

which is baffling. obviously.
i watched the rec room, so i wouldn't have gotten a result, but still, actually insane

--implosion
provided
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6508 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

I hope I'm not being bamboozled
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #6509 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

My immediate thought is that UT and EP are scum because I can't fathom a world where Maria or MoI are scum
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #6510 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

My main tr on Manga was he was in the same draft as a scum I think that still holds

So that means I have to look at Spiffeh and Erra fuck me
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #6511 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

MoI gave a decent explanation in the room last night for blocking you that I'll let him explain.

Where did everyone end up going?

MoI and I were in the Rec Room (which we coordinated through our neighborhood).
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #6512 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

Me and EP were in the lab
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #6513 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Did EP announce which room they were planning to watch in the Lab?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #6514 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Toogeloo basically sacrificing himself early on to ensure Maria wouldn't get Goatmeal's vig shot makes it very unlikely that she is scum with them. Plus her tone throughout the game as well as her behavior around the Firebringer lynch just looks transparently town.

Still pretty rock solid on my MoI town read as well; I am the slightest bit paranoid that he hasn't successfully blocked a kill but literally everything else points to him being town, especially drafting the same number as Andrius.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #6515 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Here is something I wrote to MoI in the Rec Room on Night 7 (paraphrased). I also added a few things. I was going to share these thoughts Day 8 but the topic was locked before I was able to post:

"Right now I am most confident that UT is scum

My other possibilities at this point are Skybird and EP

[Omitted stuff about Maria which I shared in my previous post and Wraith who is now dead]

Something from Day 1 still bothering me was that UT comes out of the blue pushing for a Toogeloo all of a sudden, and we've already determined that scum wanted to save Goatmeal so UT bussing Toogeloo would go along with that plan of action for scum. I realize that Toogeloo basically scum claimed but if the scum team's agenda was to keep Goatmeal alive, UT was basically abiding by that plan the whole day. He is constantly on the Goatmeal counter wagon Day 1.

Then he hammers Andrius after saying basically nothing about him throughout the game but goes on to support the "Deplorables" (lol) like he's urging them to continue going after me as if to set them up as future mislynches.

In DEFCON (where I was scum with UT), I noticed that his only 'passionate' push was on his scumbuddy which pretty much propelled him to endgame. I can see him doing a similar thing here with Goatmeal early on and then Andrius. I think it's weird that he is useless all game and then hops on scum lynches twice out of nowhere?"

So yeah my vote is likely going on UT today.

I don't really have a reason to scum read EP other than PoE. I know I was paranoid about them early-to-mid game so I'll check back and see what that was all about.

The bottom line is that I pretty much refuse to accept that Maria or MoI are scum, at least for today.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #6516 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 6515, Spiffeh wrote:In DEFCON (where I was scum with UT), I noticed that his only 'passionate' push was on his scumbuddy which pretty much propelled him to endgame. I can see him doing a similar thing here with Toogeloo early on and then Andrius. I think it's weird that he is useless all game and then hops on scum lynches twice out of nowhere?"
Fixed this; said Goatmeal when I meant Toogeloo.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #6517 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Also in case it wasn't obvious no one should vote until MoI checks in with his result and other thoughts.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #6518 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Also assuming we haven't lost after today's lynch, I think there's a way where we can block the nightkill/clear someone going into tomorrow.

In the case that UT is lynched and flips scum:
MoI and MariaR go to Lab
I go to Rec Room
EP goes to Kitchen

Maria protects MoI.

The only way for Maria and MoI to die is if one of them is scum and uses the Strongman 1-Shot. If either of them die, the other is confirmed to be the final scum. Additionally, if a kill goes through on either myself or EP, we know that whoever MoI sabotaged is clear. This is true regardless of Maria and MoI's alignment.

This plan is only useful if both of them are town but ensures that we win if that is the case.

Because even if I am mislynched the following day, EP can be sabotaged that night and lynched the next Day (as long as no one goes to the same room as him in case scum's 1-Shot Strongman is still in play)
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #6519 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Someone check that for glaring flaws.

So yeah in case it wasn't obvious UT is currently my preferred lynch for today. I want to hear what everyone else is thinking.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #6520 (ISO) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by MariaR »

Mother FUCK
I'm very tempted to just outright vote UT because if the scumteam doesn't have UT in it I was losing regardless and scum UT winning would semi piss me off
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #6521 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:57 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

First confirmations –

I went to the Rec Room and was with Spiffeh. No-one else there.

I did sabotage Errant. My choices going into Night were EP / Skybird / UT as who to try to block trying to prevent the Nightkill. Spiffeh had suggested Skybird since I sabotaged them last Night but I thought EP was the best choice. There was a minimal chance I could catch him fake-claiming a guilty by doing so if he was ballsy and his Room Watch has meant he was not touched all game long by blocking abilities. That made him the perfect designated scum killer. And he was one of my most likely scum candidates on re-read (along with Skybird).

Agree with Spiffeh’s summary in .

A No Kill today and I was going to open with a EP vote and never move it. The fact that a kill did happen makes me second guess. Just based on reads my scum team by PoE is EP and UT. But that’s everyone lean who isn’t EP and UT and on a gut level that feels too easy.

@EP and UT
- Who do you see as the most likely scum team and why ...

On re-read I thought Maria still looked pretty Town from the early interactions. And UT would literally have been laying a path right to himself with his Goat interactions if they were partners. I don’t think UT is stupid but I really need to look back at Inspirations Mafia and re-read his ISO in Defcon. He’s been scum twice in our common games and I’ve lost to him twice. So I absolutely need to see his interactions with “doomed” partners in both.

Spiffeh has looked fairly Town all game and the Andrius versus Spiffeh day would be an epic (and probably needless given that Firebringer / Spyrex could probably have easily been lynched instead of Andy) cross-bus if that was the case. What is making me sligthly paranoid is that he is the only living 1 Choice left and all the rest were Town along with him generally being alive while hanging a “Best Town Performance” banner. But even if Maria or Spiffeh are scum playing a great game they aren’t being lynched today and that will be a 3 player LYLO decision assuming we lynch correctly today.

--
In post 6519, Spiffeh wrote:Someone check that for glaring flaws.
I’ve mulled this over a multitude of ways and while there are circumstances I think can make a hypothetical 3 player LYLO not a sure thing most of them are small percentage edge cases (and most resolve around Maria as scum which again I don’t think is the case).

The biggest danger is EP-scum not following the plan and Strongman killing you via going to the Rec Room. But that’s mitigated by two factors ..

1. You having a Commute shot means the Strongman fails regardless and is a death sentence.
2. Even if you don’t we have the Neighborhood so you will be able to say “Yup EP broke the plan” well before you die.

I also think even if we choose to lynch EP today that the same plan set-up works (or has the same built in issues).

--
In post 6503, MariaR wrote:Can someone update the vote counts or am I going to be forced to go back and do that
End of Day VCs or all VCs? Because if it the second you can do it yourself. Way too much work. EoD I might be able to squeeze in during before the weekend.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6522 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

scum did a good job of setting me up and I don't really care if I lose so... have at it? the only reason I didn't replace out is because it would be super cruel to make someone replace into this game

I mean, sorry that's a shitty attitude, but... that's what it is. I'm not going to have a lot of time to actually reread anything until this weekend and I doubt the other two town will actually care about my opinion, so.... this is your game to lose, guys
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #6523 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

might I just say, bravo to the remaining scum. I have no strong ideas about who you are. I wish I could go down yelling cassandra about my scum reads but I really just don't have any clue.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #6524 (ISO) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Spiffeh »

UT what room were you in and was Skybird with you?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”