PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4475 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:42 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4317, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4312, drealmerz7 wrote:He also didn't know what I know (or don't know) about the message.

he was fishing me for information regarding the message so he knew how much he could report and get away with if he false reported

that's my read on it

Nah- you could have been scum trying to get one of them lynched.

Still not 100% on your claim, but will to play this out.
*sigh*

I should listen to me BEFORE we lose.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4476 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:21 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@irche
r- fun game- I like being the weird inventor- I thought Eager might be scum so figured would see how making him loyal would do.

Couldn't think of a way for the weak mod to be helpful in this circumstance. Giving it to a town player, they would have to know to announce their night target before hand, while not letting scum know they knew, or else they would just die or be killed, possibly leading to a false positive.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4477 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:41 am

Post by eagerSnake »

If you made me weak I would've died if I targeted a partner - although I guess it is unlikely that I target a partner.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4478 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:55 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4477, eagerSnake wrote:If you made me weak I would've died if I targeted a partner - although I guess it is unlikely that I target a partner.
Yeah, if you were a scum tracker you would be hunting townies, and weak would do nothing to you.

So, didn't use it on purpose.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4479 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:25 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 4475, PeregrineV wrote:
Nah- you could have been scum trying to get one of them lynched.
ohman, when I read this my testes shriveled but then I was like "just play through it"

I gave mirhawk a bit of shade trying to make you feel better and then I just backed away from it all
balance among all things
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #4480 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 4476, PeregrineV wrote:
@irche
r- fun game- I like being the weird inventor- I thought Eager might be scum so figured would see how making him loyal would do.

Couldn't think of a way for the weak mod to be helpful in this circumstance. Giving it to a town player, they would have to know to announce their night target before hand, while not letting scum know they knew, or else they would just die or be killed, possibly leading to a false positive.
you did realize your ability didn't take effect on the night you gave it out on, right (post game I mean).

Had you known that, the shop abilities (specifically establishing a neighborhood w/ another player) would've worked perfectly with the weak modifier.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Hosting: The Grand Neighborhood [Ongoing]
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4481 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:09 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4480, Ircher wrote:
In post 4476, PeregrineV wrote:
@irche

you did realize your ability didn't take effect on the night you gave it out on, right (post game I mean).

Had you known that, the shop abilities (specifically establishing a neighborhood w/ another player) would've worked perfectly with the weak modifier.
I know, I thought about getting something to talk to someone, since I had the money, but I had no strong enough reads one way or another. :-(
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #4482 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

To nominate this game and any players or mods in it, please see the Scummies nomination thread.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”