Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.

I am disappointed in every single one of you since no one congratulated me on my first promo. Maria is scum because she is being way to jokey. I know that people, especially, Titus will question my read but its a read that I feel comfortable with.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:08 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 482, Titus wrote:I am in 100% agreement on the vote on Vifam. That's why I moved mine. Both you and Vifam have encouraged not commenting on the RAW thread. At first, I thought you were just being lazy, but it appears you have read the thread. So why are you avoiding and discouraging active comments on the RAW thread? Grey's points about preventing vocal scum from dominating one thread by having players read both are spot on.
The Heartbreak Kid would like to remind you that this is bad and you should feel bad Titus. Encouraging wasting time on the other thread
at this stage of the game
is pro-scum. Stop trying to normalize anti-town play. (or you know, carry on if this plays into your win condition) I know you're reading, so feel free to quote this. I'm only stepping in because I have nothing better to do, please don't expect this to happen often unless you continue to lead the town around in anti-town behavior. Okay, TTYL.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:09 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 76, Nero Cain wrote:
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game
by Motorhead blasts from the speaker as HHH, wearing blue jeans and a leather jacket, steps out onto the entrance way. In his left hand he carries a bottled water. For a moment, he stands there, basking in the attention. He takes a chug of water and spits it out it a mist of vapor as the song continues to play. He walks slowly down to the ring and then around to the south side that the camera faces. He climbs up onto the apron and turns to the camera. He takes another swig of water, leans back onto the ropes and then lunges forward and sprays the water from his mouth one final time before entering the ring. Once inside the ring he gets a microphone from ring announcer Lillian Garcia. HHH raises the mic to his lips.

I am disappointed in every single one of you since no one congratulated me on my first promo. Maria is scum because she is being way to jokey. I know that people, especially, Titus will question my read but its a read that I feel comfortable with.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Dodge, I'm gonna have to disagree with your narna point. The smackdown thread has more happening than here, or at least more posts, and opened before us. So having a few thoughts there first makes sense.

Also, for the record, smackdown is moving way too fast for me to keep up with so I won't have anything to say about it any time soon.

Leon, I got that. See the post where I voted you.

Oh fuck, don't tell me nero is post restricted. That's so hard to get a read on. Although putting real thoughts after all of it the way he is should help.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:50 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

No, there's two things you're missing. First, Narna gives shallow reads. That screams "I'm giving reads for the sake of giving them". Second, it's an attempt to normalize anti-town behavior on Page 1. This also ties back into the first point as well. It's an attempt to look to be productive
without actually being productive
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

Is that all you have to say to me KMD?!? That "what me worry?!?" attitude is so fucking scummy. What do you think about him, Titus? I am doing more than just hunting in Smackdown you blue little buttmunch. I am hunting in Smackdown because I do not discriminate. I will bitch slap all you scumfucks as equals. You can get your ass lynched after Maria. Titus, you need to grow the fuck up and realize that that you say and do stupid shit all the time and that's why I and alot of others often scumread you. The only thing that I minorly dislike from you is that you are claiming that IAI is pushing Maria and he is not so...Why? As for Gamma, 481 could be scum you trying to keep Grey lynchable/Titus paranoid and 484 seems like a possibly fake dumb tell. In what fucking world would you
NOT
think there are atleast 3 scum in a 13 player?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Dodge, I can see where you're coming from on the first one. I just don't agree. The second, I just don't get at all. I don't think narna is the type to struggle to provide content.

Nero, not quite sure what you mean but ok
Vince McMahon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Vince McMahon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:19 am

Post by Vince McMahon »

In post 69, Nero Cain wrote:
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

We seem to have a problem here.

The crowd boos loudly, not knowing whats coming. HHH sniffs and licks his lips.

It seems that both Raw and Smackdown have been invaded by a bunch of yellow bellied cowards that hide among the rosters. Well I have news for you!

HHH's nostrils flare with anger. He lunges at the rope and hangs over the top.

THIS IS MY SHOW!

He points to his chest.

I will not have you run around and destroy what I have built. I will hunt you down like the dogs that you are and personally pedigree each and everyone of you!

Satisfied, HHH steps back from the ropes.

Know this, for every moment, for every second, in every day that it takes me to find you, the more punishment that I will dole out. Do you think I'm playing around here? This is
NOT
a joke. I'm on a singled minded mission to seek out and destroy you and there is nothing that can stand in my way.

The crowd cheers loudly.

And once I'm done with Raw I will come to Smackdown and do the very same thing and that is to cleanse the roster of this filth that threatens the very existence of the WWE.

He bobs he head in agreement with the crowd.

Let me leave you with one last thought to mull on in your final days. Did you really think that you could come into my house, uninvited, and get away with it?

No
, he roars.

You have made the first and final error that you will ever make. At this point in time, the only thing you can do is pray that I do not find you, because once I do you will cease to exist. Your names stricken from history and you will be nothing but a distant memory in a footnote of time.

Done, HHH drops the mic and climbs the nearest turnbuckle. He raises his arms above his head , as if in victory, all while
The Game
plays. At this point we either go to a commercial or Kise flips the channel to watch ice skating.
THIS IS MY SHOW, AND DON'T YOU EVER FORGET IT. AND YOU GIVE ME SOME RESPECT, YOU SON OF A BITCH. I LET YOU MARRY MY DAUGHTER.
Mod of WWE Mafia - Ask Me About Joining "Vince McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club!"
Banana Mint
Banana Mint
Townie
Banana Mint
Townie
Townie

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Banana Mint »

bad call Vince.
Hydra of hiplop and Radja
Not_An_McMenno_Hydra
Not_An_McMenno_Hydra
Townie
Not_An_McMenno_Hydra
Townie
Townie

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Not_An_McMenno_Hydra »

Dodge's attempts to diffuse people from reading the other thread and calling people scum for doing it are scummy as FUCK.

~Not_An_McMenno_Alt
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:37 am

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Mcenno's lack of reading comprehension is scummy as fuck!

See I can do it too! Except what I just said is ACTUALLY representative of your posts!
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 85, Not_An_McMenno_Hydra wrote:Dodge's attempts to diffuse people from reading the other thread and calling people scum for doing it are scummy as FUCK.

~Not_An_McMenno_Alt
I mean, I don't agree with him either, but why is he scummy for it?
All Alone
All Alone
Goon
All Alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:17 am

Post by All Alone »

christ almighty you people are pissing me off

Lita DDT: banana mint

Rear Naked Choke: banana mint

the two of you combined have contributed a grand total of
absolutely nothing
. disgraceful. you get to fucking die

VOTE: malpaspc

you also get to fucking die

chara, penguin, and thinkbig are on thin fucking ice

EVERYONE TAKE NOTICE: IF YOU WANT TO KEEP FUCKING AROUND, YOU CAN GO DO IT IN THE DEAD THREAD
dear princess celestia, sometimes it can be hard for a shy pony like me to stand up for myself, and when i first tried it, i didn't like the pony i became. but i've learned that standing up for yourself isn't the same as changing who you are. now i know how to put my hoof down without being unpleasant or mean
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:18 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Thinkbig is town though
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 26, DodgeTheSaint wrote:It's not a dayvig, considering another player could stop it if they wanted to.

Vote: Mcmenno

Also I'm not spelling out your hydra, sorry if I offend.
big mistake
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 38, All Alone wrote:I'll read the blue thread later on in the Day phase, right now I really just don't care enough to read it tbh
In post 36, Leonshade wrote:
In post 34, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 32, Penguinos wrote:
In post 31, Leonshade wrote:McMenno's dayvig thing is an obvjoke, don't like ThinkBig's overreaction to it.
Meh. TB is an overly serious player when it comes to the rules, so that kind of response is natural for him. Doesn't make me lean one way or the other.
It's a Mod confirmed ability. Preytell, how is it a joke?
Spamming your abilities on page 1 is the joke. Cracked me up, at least.
I don't like this. Regardless of whether Menno was "joking" or not, it should be obvious why ThinkBig wouldn't find it funny. Why do you think his reaction is scummy here?

VOTE: Leonshade
Because it's not a reason to scumread mcmenno. The finishers are weak as fuck. Get your vote off of town.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

AND SHE'S DONE IT! LITA TRAPPED RANDY ORTON IN HER REAR NAKED CHOKE!

(expired on 2016-12-24 17:17:00) until Banana Mint can vote.
(expired on 2016-12-24 17:17:00) until Banana Mint taps out, unless one can stop it.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 45, Kmd4390 wrote:Dodge, I don't see it. Why is narna scum? I hope you're not stretching the "can be scum" line to say it's an active decision to scum read me rather than a statement of a read. That's the closest I can come to figuring it out.

Leon, mcmenno's action wasn't a joke. See the mod's next post. Thinkbig is "gone" unless someone stops it.

Vote Leon

I can see scum finding humor in an ability being outted on page 1. I don't see how it's funny for town.
I liked your 21 a lot, but I'm not a fan of this. Thinkbig was asking for it; it was hilarious.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 50, ThinkBig wrote:VOTE: McMenno
I thought you just wanted out of the reverse necklock. Where is the scum motivation in Kane bodying you?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 53, DodgeTheSaint wrote:
In post 45, Kmd4390 wrote:Dodge, I don't see it. Why is narna scum? I hope you're not stretching the "can be scum" line to say it's an active decision to scum read me rather than a statement of a read. That's the closest I can come to figuring it out.
Oh no it has nothing to do with you. It has to do with not giving any real reads on this game, but deciding the other game was more important to give a read for. (I don't really count this vote on you as much of a read, but that's not the point)

In fact I doubt it was a decision to have a read on anything. This screams "I need to post a read for the sake of posting a read" with the added bonus of posting a read for the other game, so as to not commit themselves to anything solid against this playerlist yet. Like a bad boyfriend, I find lack of commitment to anything extremely sketchy.

The other game isn't really relevant to what we're doing here, so I am already inclined to treat anyone who spends a significant amount of time trying to interact with the other game so early as scum. What makes Narna so egregious here though is that he does it on Page 1 to try and normalize this under productive behavior early. (Mcmenno notwithstanding, but his sin has nothing to do with his foray into the other game)
It was page one. I'm surprised something was there to even ping me. Why isn't my vote a read when three people (one being kmd themselves) picked up on it too? Communicating with the other thread seemed fun. It's a bit premature to call it under productive. I think the threads communicating could be a huge boon if people are reasonable about it.

It was page fucking one.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 61, DodgeTheSaint wrote:Meta is garbage. This is all about context.
The context of

Page - numero - uno/rvs

How hard did you want me to commit to the like 5 serious posts that were made at the time?
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

Why is 'it was page fucking one' an excuse for anything? If a player scumslipped on page 1, would that be an okay excuse?

I'm accusing you of fake content for the sake of faking content, and attempting to normalize behavior that is anti-town. Keep up.
DodgeTheSaint
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
DodgeTheSaint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by DodgeTheSaint »

In post 90, Narna wrote:
In post 26, DodgeTheSaint wrote:It's not a dayvig, considering another player could stop it if they wanted to.

Vote: Mcmenno

Also I'm not spelling out your hydra, sorry if I offend.
big mistake
Explain this please.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 73, Nero Cain wrote:
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

The opening riffs of
The Game

The reason that Raw is only 3 pages is because of the simple fact that the Raw roster is full of lurksacks and scummy as fuck KMD. As for Smackdown you tools need to shape up and push Maria.

vote:KMD
kiss jericho's ass m8

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”