Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 191, Titus wrote:if you think my VCA is shit
I don't think your VCA is shit, and I never said it was
In post 194, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 187, Titus wrote:More accurately, I tend to townread honesty and scumread deception,
then your honesty and deception receptors are off. Can we get a repair droid over here?!?
In post 63, Infinity 324 wrote:This is going to be quite a game
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 199, Titus wrote:The refusal to form an opinion on you when you've been voting him for a majority of the game, yet stating your actions appear rather town motivated. There's no effort to take you from Null.
That's not WKing but ok that accusation makes some sense
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 198, SirCakez wrote:How is trying too hard not scummy? What's the motivation for town to try overtly hard to look town?
There is no such thing as trying to hard. I'm always full tilt. You should know this by now. You also don't seem to be reassessing this claim in light of other conversations going on. I did quote and explain how I caught scum by post 30 before, and went too hard. I was town there. I only come with Full Tilt or IRL. Why are you repeating what is said?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 182, Infinity 324 wrote:Uhh

Ok so thinkbig was saying what he said because he thought it was a contradiction in personality, I responded to say no that just how titus is. The thing about being good at VCA...ok, I'm not sure I completely agree with you and I'm also not sure that it matter. My point was that there's no contradiction there.

I liked thinkbig's post because the last 3 paragraphs were good observations and said in a genuine noob town way.

AJ is fluffing it up and giving commentary instead of scumhunting.
This is polite speak for VCA is shit.

Infinity, please stop lying less than 200 posts in.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 191, Titus wrote:Why are you asking me to do VCA day 1 if you think my VCA is shit?
I'm pretty sure that was me and not Infinity. I didn't actually say you were shit at it, I just think its silly easy and if your claim to fame is that you can look at the players still alive once most everyone is dead then its not all that impressive. Though we were in a game where you did VCA and you were like "oh 2 of these 4 living players are scum!" and I thought it was headdesk.

How do you like being a stormtrooper, Cakes?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 199, Titus wrote:@Nero, My repair droid is in working order. I assure you. Take a look at Wake's Role Madness.
You're welcome to try and repair my insides anytime though.

*barf*

reported
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but also you'll always be X-Men (and you usually are!) Titus to me.

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 182, Infinity 324 wrote:The thing about being good at VCA...ok, I'm not sure I completely agree with you and I'm also not sure that it matter.
This is not saying your VCA is shit titus. This is saying I'm not sure whether nero is right that's it's easy to be good at VCA.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VCA is junk. Drop its and sheep me, Kids.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 205, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 199, Titus wrote:@Nero, My repair droid is in working order. I assure you. Take a look at Wake's Role Madness.
You're welcome to try and repair my insides anytime though.

*barf*

reported
I didn't mean it like that... :(
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 202, Titus wrote:
In post 198, SirCakez wrote:How is trying too hard not scummy? What's the motivation for town to try overtly hard to look town?
There is no such thing as trying to hard. I'm always full tilt. You should know this by now. You also don't seem to be reassessing this claim in light of other conversations going on. I did quote and explain how I caught scum by post 30 before, and went too hard. I was town there. I only come with Full Tilt or IRL. Why are you repeating what is said?
There is definitely such a thing as trying too hard. It might be NAI for you though, thinking back on it.
But your other posting isn't giving me the town!Titus vibes I expect.
In post 204, Nero Cain wrote: How do you like being a stormtrooper, Cakes?
If I was I would hate it, I hate being scum lol.

P-edit: Ya VCA is awful. Almost won scum the game in Walking Dead Season 1 Finale.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 206, Nero Cain wrote:but also you'll always be X-Men (and you usually are!) Titus to me.
Even in X-Men, I was half right. But yeah, when pressured early, my reads are less accurate because people justify voting me with lies.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 210, SirCakez wrote:If I was I would hate it, I hate being scum lol.
I am pretty sure that you said somewhere that you actually like playing as scum the most.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 208, Nero Cain wrote:VCA is junk. Drop its and sheep me, Kids.
If I'm alive Day 3+ with a scum lynch not based on a guilty and you're alive, we make a bet. My VCA versus your reading the thread. First one to be wrong sheeps the other.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 213, Titus wrote:
If I'm alive Day 3+ with a scum lynch not based on a guilty and you're alive, we make a bet. My VCA versus your reading the thread. First one to be wrong sheeps the other.
I don't think you are really understanding my argument or I'm not explaining it well but in the grand scheme of thngs it doesn't matter. What does matter is that Cakez is a stormtrooper and should be ejected out of the nearest exhaust pipe.

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

VOTE: sircakez

He's been playing kinda safe so far, the only real original line he brought up was the thing about alban, and the response to nero's question feels fake.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and/or feed to the sarlacc

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 214, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 213, Titus wrote:
I don't think you are really understanding my argument or I'm not explaining it well but in the grand scheme of thngs it doesn't matter. What does matter is that Cakez is a stormtrooper and should be ejected out of the nearest exhaust pipe.
Why is he scum instead of just annoying me by not listening to what I say?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

his vote on you was such bandwagoning nonesense and that whole "Titus is try hard scum" was lol. This is bad even for him.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm asking Nero. I don't trust you Infinity.

And how is it different from every other time when I'm bandwagoned for nonsense?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and so begins Titus' being full of herself and fucking the game over.

You say and do silly things that are not pro-town. We can lynch scum without your help. That's fine.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 221, Nero Cain wrote:and so begins Titus' being full of herself and fucking the game over.

You say and do silly things that are not pro-town. We can lynch scum without your help. That's fine.
I am asking you to differenitate between bad town and scum. If that's full of myself, that's a long game. You've criticized me for not liking everyone who disagrees with me, so I'm asking for where to draw that distinction, and you're claiming I'm full of myself...

Ok, I'll just let you do your thing and scumhunt Cakez my own way.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 145, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 144, Heartless wrote:I'm on the same wavelength with Antihero regarding the vote.
Just saying, this shit is going to get confusing if you don't sign your posts.
yeaaaaaaaaaaaah, not sure about tth but i'm not going to sign

quick guide to distinguishing between us:
[no caps, drunk posting, weird typography] ---> me (antihero)
[gumball gifs, standard caps, non-fucked grammar, anything resembling good reads] ---> tth
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:16 pm