The Thinker
The Thinker
Goon
The Thinker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:09 am

Post by The Thinker »

TB and Aristophanes are both V/LA until Monday.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 146, Titus wrote:
In post 142, Infinity 324 wrote:People can still talk about me, but that doesn't mean I have to address every point when I don't believe anything good will come out of it.
The selective push does tell things to me. Namely, that whatever your alignment is, you're likely doing something scum want. The hyper, extreme defense of your awkward push on Pine says as much. Then people pretend you were not trying. Major bullshit. Even if you argue senantics on awkward, you were trying to have Pine lynched.
I don't think I get it?

Yes I was exaggerated my dislike for the counterwagon if I didn't say it already. But like, it's still something to notice especially when there's not much else going on. And no, of course I wasn't pushing for a lynch on page 1.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 151, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 142, Infinity 324 wrote:People can still talk about me, but that doesn't mean I have to address every point when I don't believe anything good will come out of it.
The selective push does tell things to me. Namely, that whatever your alignment is, you're likely doing something scum want. The hyper, extreme defense of your awkward push on Pine says as much. Then people pretend you were not trying. Major bullshit. Even if you argue senantics on awkward, you were trying to have Pine lynched.
I don't think I get it?

Yes I was exaggerated my dislike for the counterwagon if I didn't say it already. But like, it's still something to notice especially when there's not much else going on. And no, of course I wasn't pushing for a lynch on page 1.
Your "exaggeration" sure looked like pushing a Pine lynch to me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

Boring game is boring.

Star Wars should not be boring.

Moar Titus votes.

PEdit: I can't call it Beetlejuicing if you post first, Titus.
Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

And you're still pushing nonsense little stuff as if it were a real case.

Pine
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Titus »

Why do you have such a hard on for defending Infinity when he's back to voting you but apparently not pushing it?

I want to understand what he is doing. Why are you getting in the way?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

Again, I don't have an opinion on Infinity. I have an opinion on you. Argument through repetition won't change that.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Titus »

And why don't you try to form one?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

I'm working on it. It's early game, and he hasn't done anything that inspires either a SR or TR. He acquitted himself acceptably well in response to your moon logic attack, but that could just be scum playing it cool. My experience with Infinity suggests that his scumgame is pretty tight, but so is his Towngame. Gun to my head, maybe a weak TR, but that's mostly due to the horribad attack you're pushing on him.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I just got a prod. Thought Think was taking care of this for now. I'll do stuff this evening.

- Ari
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 152, Titus wrote:
In post 151, Infinity 324 wrote:
I don't think I get it?

Your "exaggeration" sure looked like pushing a Pine lynch to me.
Well I'm not dumb enough to try to justify pushing for a lynch on page 1 as scum. Not to mention the fact that calling out a counterwagon =/= pushing a lynch.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 155, Titus wrote:but apparently not pushing it?
Well it's mostly a gut read and he hasn't done much scummy since I revoted him.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

Spoiler: In Regards to what to call us

Not much is happening in the thread but I'm assuming that's because people playing in this game are older vets who understand the concept of not just posting to post but post meaningful discussion. Idk how much I'll learn from this game, I'm just hyped for it.

Going back to the actual game at hand, I'm content with our vote on Titus because Pine brought up a good point that it feels off to have a strong personality saying she caught scum right out the gate but have the level-head to produce VCA which apparently she's good at doing.

Right now I do have a couple questions as I'm confused on the purposes of some people's actions.

First one is about the RVS stage and SirCakez, I was quite puzzled when Infinity said he didn't like the wagon forming on Cakez and then Cakez voted Infinity soon after. Question is mainly for Sir because I don't see what would make him vote Infinity after saying that.

The next one is what AJ thought was overblown when he said it in post 48, the follow up question is after Infinity asked him what AJ's thoughts about it was, is why he never continued his questioning of Infinity?

Also if I'm correct in the terminology, his posts are fluffy?
I know it's the RVS stage and it's hard to pick stuff out, I just don't know why an actual opinion hasn't been formulated from that slot in regards to anything useful.
Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

In post 162, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:
Spoiler: In Regards to what to call us

Not much is happening in the thread but I'm assuming that's because people playing in this game are older vets who understand the concept of not just posting to post but post meaningful discussion. Idk how much I'll learn from this game, I'm just hyped for it.

Going back to the actual game at hand, I'm content with our vote on Titus because Pine brought up a good point that it feels off to have a strong personality saying she caught scum right out the gate but have the level-head to produce VCA which apparently she's good at doing.

Right now I do have a couple questions as I'm confused on the purposes of some people's actions.

First one is about the RVS stage and SirCakez, I was quite puzzled when Infinity said he didn't like the wagon forming on Cakez and then Cakez voted Infinity soon after. Question is mainly for Sir because I don't see what would make him vote Infinity after saying that.

The next one is what AJ thought was overblown when he said it in post 48, the follow up question is after Infinity asked him what AJ's thoughts about it was, is why he never continued his questioning of Infinity?

Also if I'm correct in the terminology, his posts are fluffy?
I know it's the RVS stage and it's hard to pick stuff out, I just don't know why an actual opinion hasn't been formulated from that slot in regards to anything useful.
/Gin
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Firebringer »

KuroiXHF has requested replacement. Searching now.
Last edited by Firebringer on Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 162, Pine-A-Tonics wrote:it feels off to have a strong personality saying she caught scum right out the gate but have the level-head to produce VCA which apparently she's good at doing.
This is titus in a nutshell

ok I like that posting enough. Still am kinda concerned about the early stuff but I'll let it go for now

VOTE: AJ

Like thinkbig said, they're fluffing it up
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:10 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 138, alban wrote:You are correct in assuming that I ignored it. You are wrong in assuming that it was deliberate.

PS. It will be nice if people don't speak for each other this early. Since it's early for either Infinity or Lil to know about Cakez's alignment, I wish you guys would have first heard him out before reaching out. Who knows, maybe he would have said something that would have given you a clue or two about him as well.
How could you have missed it though? There were only two pages, not like a 100 page catchup or anything.
In post 140, Titus wrote:
In post 126, Infinity 324 wrote:It's because it was a major issue you didn't address
Not everyone who disagrees with you is a major issue.

In fact, I find it pretty telling that people are suggesting I am "trying too hard" for highlighting your awkward push on Pine. Yet, no one comments on you trying to steer RVS?

When you eventually saw my points, you immediately jumped back to Pine. It sounds like you are trying to control the thread through volume and dictate no one talk about you.
Don't ignore me Titus
In post 162, Pine-A-Tonics wrote: First one is about the RVS stage and SirCakez, I was quite puzzled when Infinity said he didn't like the wagon forming on Cakez and then Cakez voted Infinity soon after. Question is mainly for Sir because I don't see what would make him vote Infinity after saying that.
What is the question you're asking?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

@SirCakez, this chain of events right here. For context the counterwagon was started with you. I'm curious as to what Infinity said that made you want to vote him?
In post 17, Infinity 324 wrote:Don't like this counterwagon shit
In post 18, Infinity 324 wrote:You could even say I have a bad feeling about this
In post 19, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: infinity
VAC
/Gin
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Drunken Piper »

VOTE: Infinity 324 for Rogue Leader
(hic)
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Firebringer »

Nero Cain replaces KuroiXHF. Please welcome him.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

tie bomber on Desperado
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

Niiiiiice.

Hey NC.

Vote Titus with me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

As much as I'd love to kill Titus before she fucks over town I have a slight feeling that Infinity is white knighting her.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean so far Titus' case on Infinity is absolute junk but SCFTWR.

Pine-A-Tonics
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Pine-A-Tonics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Pine-A-Tonics »

In post 173, Nero Cain wrote:I mean so far Titus' case on Infinity is absolute junk but SCFTWR.
lolwut is SCFTWR

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”