Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 472, Ramcius wrote:
In post 470, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 400, Ramcius wrote:
In post 399, CommKnight wrote:
In post 397, Ramcius wrote:
In post 396, Vifam wrote:Do you really think he'd cc as scum? He's got nothing to gain from that, unless it's something more elaborate than I think Im pretty sure he's town here.
Well, he asked protective roles on him and not on James, he got no lynch policy for cop claim, he got towncred, and it's claim that really easy to fake, if you mafia rolecop, add to it him pushing James to tell modifiers (if any) to his 1-shot cop role and OMGUS me, he's null at best
Streeeeeeee----eeeetch. Dear Watson chap, I don't think that theory has anymore flexibility to stretch any further!

He claimed 1-shot cop. Without modifications I find it very hard to believe. The part you have a problem with I was pushing for his head until the rest came to consensus for me to look elsewhere today. Which I successfully analyzed and got Skeldirina out and about. Now I'm just calling you on poor logic. I'm not even sure your meta but I don't think you're as crazy as I am to make such crazy theories.

To me, you're scum trying to cast doubt on me so you can kill a rolecop in the night. But you're doing a piss poor job of doing so. You haven't budged a single person.

Why are you so aggro at me? You tell me to read yet you're basically trying to say James is town and I'm scum. Yet you're not curious as to if there's anything special about that 1-shot as Town?
How i should explain you that i don't believe any James claim, 1-shot cop or any else he comes with, therefore James is big null to me. And what it would give me to know if there more to this 1-shot cop, if it's true? As a town nothing, as a scum 1-shot cop isn't very dangerous, but if there are modifiers, it might be, so i would want kill him then, while 1-shot cop might be ignored, so from my POV i rather not know and let scum guess

And your logic flawed on nk you - as a scum i would want your lynch, nk is gamble, with shade on you or not, protective or watcher still could be on you, and yet i haven't said i want your lynch
If you don't belive him, why is he a null? You seem to know he is faking it, but still want to consider the fact that he might be telling the truth.
James can easily fakeclaim as a town, so yes, i see him as a null
You don't seem to want to understand James. You just say - he might be scum, but he might be town.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 405, James3 wrote:He wants to lynch someone he's TRing. That makes him basically confirmed scum.
Lol.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 474, Pepchoninga wrote:You're the on that started it all, let's not forget.

And no you said I'm alwful. This indicates you think I'm scum. If you don't like me as a player, don't include this as a genuine thought in the game, because it's confusing.
This is why you awful, you dismiss possibility me reading you as a bad town, not SR, you was posted not that much to SR you, but why you ignored how easily Alisae caught on that SR you?
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:51 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 456, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 393, Vifam wrote:Idk that's between you guys lol but I just don't see any reason to think he's scum with the way things went down today
My biggest issue is he is equating rolecop with cop, yet seems to know the difference, thereby making his counterclaim not an actual COUNTERclaim, but merely a reason to cast doubt on James.

Yet, in the event of James townflip, he still maintains the perfect alibi of "I said I was a ROLEcop."
Not sure if intentional or you really missed it. But no. It's the fact that we're both a cop one way or another yet his claim is 1-shot. Which to me in a game this size does not make sense. He has said no other modifiers so that 1-shot to me is useless because it can easily be faked and the only way to tell if he caught a scum is if HE DIES. Otherwise it's going off his word and would most likely give mafia a free mislynch.

Anyhow, I like Pep's quote of SlySly, which puts SlySly closer to mafia for me. How would SlySly "know" anything about Ramcius slot when his predecessor was kicked from the game? So keep the pressure on Ramcius and his flip would give away anything about SlySly if they are linked together.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:31 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Prod noted.......
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:52 am

Post by TTTT »

In post 457, Pepchoninga wrote:I find that a normal cop would fir better with the setup tbh. That is waht really makes me think that James is lying.
Why would a "normal cop fit better with the setup"?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 479, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Prod noted.......
I'm voting this guy if he doesn't post absolutely anything worthwhile soon. He's ignored every question asked of him, and he responds to a prod with this. Effort isn't AI, but avoiding answering questions, giving reads, looking for scum, or doing anything except prod dodge with useless posts is pretty scummy. It also pisses me off. I've seen a scum play like this in every single one of my games since I rejoined this site. Every single one.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 478, CommKnight wrote:
In post 456, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 393, Vifam wrote:Idk that's between you guys lol but I just don't see any reason to think he's scum with the way things went down today
My biggest issue is he is equating rolecop with cop, yet seems to know the difference, thereby making his counterclaim not an actual COUNTERclaim, but merely a reason to cast doubt on James.

Yet, in the event of James townflip, he still maintains the perfect alibi of "I said I was a ROLEcop."
Not sure if intentional or you really missed it. But no. It's the fact that we're both a cop one way or another yet his claim is 1-shot. Which to me in a game this size does not make sense. He has said no other modifiers so that 1-shot to me is useless because it can easily be faked and the only way to tell if he caught a scum is if HE DIES. Otherwise it's going off his word and would most likely give mafia a free mislynch.

Anyhow, I like Pep's quote of SlySly, which puts SlySly closer to mafia for me. How would SlySly "know" anything about Ramcius slot when his predecessor was kicked from the game? So keep the pressure on Ramcius and his flip would give away anything about SlySly if they are linked together.
Regarding your last paragraph, that's exactly what I said too. KT had literally posted once, and his quote was snipped, so all it said was 'this is my crumb.' That made him Sly's top TR? I don't really care what he reads Ram as, but he called me a liar for saying there were 'unknown' reasons for KT being his top TR. He said he had 'reasons' and so I'm a liar who doesn't read the thread. Smh. I dropped my vote only because his meta may legitimately be that he's the VI no matter what alignment. If that's the case, then idk how to read him, because I go off things needing to make sense. Players that purposely make stupid or irresponsible decisions without cause, whether they know better or not (usually not), are the ones that confuse me the most. Speaking of which, I'm glad Gamma was replaced, because I SR him in every single game he plays (his play style reeks of scum), yet he's flipped town in every one. I don't know what to do with players like that.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

OMGERD I JUST SAW A DOUBLE RAINBOW!
Catching up now
-Ali
Hydra between Alisae and -Grey-
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 445, CommKnight wrote:
In post 444, TTTT wrote:"gut pingings"
Yes, let's hear some more from everyone. I still want to lynch James, but that isn't happening today and Ramcius is just either bad town or scum. It's not even funny but with everyone looking elsewhere I'm giving up my crusades until they either get over themselves and their TvT fighting or I get some conf scum with my role.

I'm comfortable with my reads so far.

Ramcius and James in the scum pile with Tywin being my only hard town read. The rest are neutral or near neutral with their posts or lack thereof.
And your read on our slot is and why?
Also, remind me if I'm wrong, but I don't particularly remember you answering the question of why you're trying to get us to notice you.
- Ali
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 446, Vifam wrote:
In post 413, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 408, Vifam wrote:I still wanna lynch Uzi today
Wynaut Pep?
With love, Ali
He could be scum but I haven't really noticed him
Case coming up after I finish writing my paper.
Or Grey could do it.
One of our main points is that he's picking at the James claim but he doesn't actually want to lynch it which seems wierd to us.
-Ali
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 457, Pepchoninga wrote:Anyways I can tell you from personal experience that Alis does a good job of playing the same wau from both allingments. He like tunneling a lot for stupid reasons and love sheep. Honestly tho, he has evolved a lot since my last gam with him being scum, so I'm not excluding anything. I find that a normal cop would fir better with the setup tbh. That is waht really makes me think that James is lying.
I have no completed scumgames on site.
-Ali
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 462, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 332, SlySly wrote:Welcome, Ramcius. Can you please tell Tywin you are town so he can get some shut eye? Thanks in advance.
This post is ighg. Also please...you knew that KT was town because reasons?
You think SlySly was slipping that he knew Kain's slot was town?
-Ali
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 464, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 346, SlySly wrote:
In post 342, Tywin Lannister wrote: Again, his post was deleted. You're arguing semantics. You know exactly what I meant. Why play coy?
Click Timeshift Mafia III. Go to page 1. Scroll to Post 8. Who posted it? That's a post that's not deleted. Hmmm, that contradicts what you said. Hate me for dealing in facts.
In post 342, Tywin Lannister wrote: Also, yes, I believe you're scum and the only reason you'd TR a slot that doesn't make any sense to have any read on (other than null) is due to that. I also want to know why you'd be playing the way you are as scum. You're practically admitting it, and I can't figure out why. Is that direct enough for you, or do you want to continue talking about how I should word things differently, even though you fully understand everything I say to you?

Here, let me be even more direct and down to the point for you:

Are you scum?

What's your angle?

Who are your scum buddies?
I'm not scum. My angle is a town win. I don't have any scum buddies.
I dislike the questions but I dislike the answers even more. Twyin is definitely a strong TR for now.
You dislike the questions and he is your strongest TR...
Lynch this please
-Ali
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 467, PeregrineV wrote:Hmmmmmmmm.

Vote: Harp
Why?
-Ali
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

Okay yeah. I am definitely writing a Pep case when I am done writing my paper.
-Ali
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 484, Land of Xanth wrote:
Yes, let's hear some more from everyone. I still want to lynch James, but that isn't happening today and Ramcius is just either bad town or scum. It's not even funny but with everyone looking elsewhere I'm giving up my crusades until they either get over themselves and their TvT fighting or I get some conf scum with my role.

Ramcius and James in the scum pile with Tywin being my only hard town read. The rest are neutral or near neutral with their posts or lack thereof.
Also, remind me if I'm wrong, but I don't particularly remember you answering the question of why you're trying to get us to notice you.
- Ali
NOTICE ME SENPAI!

Just kidding, I don't care if you notice me or not, but skipping over my case completely when I made it had to be called out upon since you were active when I posted it.

As for read, I'd lean towards town slightly, if only because you haven't been as opportunistic as you could be right now.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 491, CommKnight wrote:
In post 484, Land of Xanth wrote:

- Ali
NOTICE ME SENPAI!

Just kidding, I don't care if you notice me or not, but skipping over my case completely when I made it had to be called out upon since you were active when I posted it.

As for read, I'd lean towards town slightly, if only because you haven't been as opportunistic as you could be right now.
/me raises an eyebrow
In post 309, CommKnight wrote:@Xanth, you 100% skipped over my post about Skelda because you were too worried about vifam's one-liner replies. The 0 post people should be probed and Zekro and Fuzzy are active but they need to be called out. While Skelda's posts so far have been reeking scum-marine.
Sounds like HEY SENPAI NOTICE ME here.

Why did you want us to notice your case in the first place? We already scumread them before you made your case.
-Ali
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by TTTT »

@Narna
@ssbm
@pep

When you come back plz don't miss questions for each of you in my short ISO
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by TTTT »

and the quote trees and walls in this game are killing me
17 players is too many for this style of posting
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 441, TTTT wrote:Was hoping for a dayvig role pm so I could shut up Navy SEAL James.

-G
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

VC 1.7 (1/21/17)

CommKnight [L-9]

Land of Xanth [L-8]
Ramcius
TTTT [L-9]

Ramcius [L-8]
CommKnight
Pepchoninga [L-8]
Land of Xanth
SlySly [L-7]
Lil Uzi Vert, James3
Harp [L-8]
PeregrineV
Vifam [L-9]

Narna [L-9]

PeregrineV [L-7]
ssbm_Kyouko, Tywin Lannister
Skelda [L-9]

TheFuzzylogic99 [L-9]

James3 [L-8]
SlySly
Zekromaster [L-9]

ssbm_Kyouko [L-9]

Tywin Lannister [L-9]

Lil Uzi Vert [L-6]
Skelda, Vifam, Narna
No Lynch [L-9]

Not Voting [5]
TTTT, Pepchoninga, Harp, TheFuzzyLogic99, Zekromaster

Deadline is on 1/30 at 5:30pm EST, in (expired on 2017-01-30 17:30:00).

With 17 alive, it is nine to lynch.

V/LAs:
James3 is V/LA through Sunday.
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 478, CommKnight wrote:Anyhow, I like Pep's quote of SlySly, which puts SlySly closer to mafia for me. How would SlySly "know" anything about Ramcius slot when his predecessor was kicked from the game? So keep the pressure on Ramcius and his flip would give away anything about SlySly if they are linked together.
Lynching me would give away more about me than pressuring Ramicus. If I'm scum, put the vote on me.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:10 pm

Post by -Grey- »

^ The man has a point.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 498, -Grey- wrote:^ The man has a point.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”