Zekromaster [L-9]

ssbm_Kyouko [L-9]

Tywin Lannister [L-9]

Lil Uzi Vert [L-6]
Skelda, Vifam, Narna
No Lynch [L-9]

Not Voting [5]
TTTT, Pepchoninga, Harp, TheFuzzyLogic99, Zekromaster

Deadline is on 1/30 at 5:30pm EST, in (expired on 2017-01-30 17:30:00).

With 17 alive, it is nine to lynch.

V/LAs:
James3 is V/LA through Sunday.

Mod
i'm not voting LoX, also, i have question - does all night actions are affected by timeshift? Cause i saw some speculations in tread about normal nk and timeshift nk
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:11 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 477, Ramcius wrote:
In post 474, Pepchoninga wrote:You're the on that started it all, let's not forget.

And no you said I'm alwful. This indicates you think I'm scum. If you don't like me as a player, don't include this as a genuine thought in the game, because it's confusing.
This is why you awful, you dismiss possibility me reading you as a bad town, not SR, you was posted not that much to SR you, but why you ignored how easily Alisae caught on that SR you?
Dude I'm called shit by literally everybody. I can be both shit town and shit scum. Make your mind up.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 480, TTTT wrote:
In post 457, Pepchoninga wrote:I find that a normal cop would fir better with the setup tbh. That is waht really makes me think that James is lying.
Why would a "normal cop fit better with the setup"?
We get night actions one night late. So it makes sense that we would have one cop investigation every other night. A one shot cop is just meh. I could see another investigation role, but idk.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:14 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 486, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 457, Pepchoninga wrote:Anyways I can tell you from personal experience that Alis does a good job of playing the same wau from both allingments. He like tunneling a lot for stupid reasons and love sheep. Honestly tho, he has evolved a lot since my last gam with him being scum, so I'm not excluding anything. I find that a normal cop would fir better with the setup tbh. That is waht really makes me think that James is lying.
I have no completed scumgames on site.
-Ali
I've played with you beofre don't forget.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:16 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 487, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 462, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 332, SlySly wrote:Welcome, Ramcius. Can you please tell Tywin you are town so he can get some shut eye? Thanks in advance.
This post is ighg. Also please...you knew that KT was town because reasons?
You think SlySly was slipping that he knew Kain's slot was town?
-Ali
It could be the case. But I asked him a question, didn't make an assumption. Didn't get an answer tho and this is meh.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:17 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 503, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 457, Pepchoninga wrote:Anyways I can tell you from personal experience that Alis does a good job of playing the same wau from both allingments. He like tunneling a lot for stupid reasons and love sheep. Honestly tho, he has evolved a lot since my last gam with him being scum, so I'm not excluding anything. I find that a normal cop would fir better with the setup tbh. That is waht really makes me think that James is lying.
-Ali
Oh yeah I finished that paper I need to write my case on you...
It'll wait till tomorrow.
And games that aren't on here don't exist.
They are lies.
Don't believe lies.
-Ali

pedit: #goodposting.
I still feel very uncomfortable with how good my SR is on you tho.
Hydra between Alisae and -Grey-
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:18 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 488, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 464, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 346, SlySly wrote:
In post 342, Tywin Lannister wrote: Again, his post was deleted. You're arguing semantics. You know exactly what I meant. Why play coy?
Click Timeshift Mafia III. Go to page 1. Scroll to Post 8. Who posted it? That's a post that's not deleted. Hmmm, that contradicts what you said. Hate me for dealing in facts.
In post 342, Tywin Lannister wrote: Also, yes, I believe you're scum and the only reason you'd TR a slot that doesn't make any sense to have any read on (other than null) is due to that. I also want to know why you'd be playing the way you are as scum. You're practically admitting it, and I can't figure out why. Is that direct enough for you, or do you want to continue talking about how I should word things differently, even though you fully understand everything I say to you?

Here, let me be even more direct and down to the point for you:

Are you scum?

What's your angle?

Who are your scum buddies?
I'm not scum. My angle is a town win. I don't have any scum buddies.
I dislike the questions but I dislike the answers even more. Twyin is definitely a strong TR for now.
You dislike the questions and he is your strongest TR...
Lynch this please
-Ali
Te question itself I don't like. The answer I hate. With them I see why the question was asked. He is strong Tzr, not the strongest.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 505, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 503, Pepchoninga wrote:
-Ali
Oh yeah I finished that paper I need to write my case on you...
It'll wait till tomorrow.
And games that aren't on here don't exist.
They are lies.
Don't believe lies.
-Ali

pedit: #goodposting.
I still feel very uncomfortable with how good my SR is on you tho.
I would still like a case. It could be useful to help you clear that SR on me.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 493, TTTT wrote:
@Narna
@ssbm
@pep

When you come back plz don't miss questions for each of you in my short ISO
If there is any question I missed, please quote it or make it again.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 480, TTTT wrote:
In post 457, Pepchoninga wrote:I find that a normal cop would fir better with the setup tbh. That is waht really makes me think that James is lying.
GTKAS
| here.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

In post 509, Alisae wrote:
In post 480, TTTT wrote:
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

I quoted it cause I wanted an answer to it too.
-Ali
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:33 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 502, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 480, TTTT wrote:
We get night actions one night late. So it makes sense that we would have one cop investigation every other night. A one shot cop is just meh. I could see another investigation role, but idk.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:33 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 502, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 480, TTTT wrote:
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:33 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Reading is something nice you know ^^
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:41 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

So Pep's ISO screams scum to me and here's my case. Like almost most of their post do so instead of doing post by post analysis I'm just going to summarize it all.

One point I want to bring out is that Pep HASN'T PLACED A VOTE YET.
Okay, moving on. Another point is his attitude towards James. He's poking at his claim but he also doesn't want to lynch it. Which doesn't make sense to me. But another thing that he's doing is he's also defending the claim. Which also doesn't make sense to me. The two actions seem very contradictory to each other. I don't see how this is town motivated.
Moving on. is wierd as fuck. Like, he strongly TR's Tywin, but he hates the questions he's asking. That makes no sense to me and seems really contradictory.
Overall I think Pep is acting like really cautious scum who's trying not to get any attention towards himself.
Land of Xanth
Land of Xanth
Goon
Land of Xanth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:41 pm

Post by Land of Xanth »

Ali Post btw.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 501, Pepchoninga wrote: Dude I'm called shit by literally everybody. I can be both shit town and shit scum. Make your mind up.
In post 363, Ramcius wrote:really don't like Pep (no hard feelings from large, just he plays so god awful)
In post 381, Ramcius wrote:
In post 379, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 363, Ramcius wrote:Pep (no hard feelings from large, just he plays so god awful)
Ongoing games don't exist.
With that said, why do you not like Pep.
We don't like Pep cuz he picked at the claim but doesn't want to lynch James so that just seems wierd to me
-Ali
He ignored James saying that he's D1 strategy was unconventional even in ToS fm (that shows he didn't read tread carefully) and was going on and on about non fm ToS strategies, only person he talked was James, and little bit of Comm, i didn't liked his speculation on setup, so easily put Comm on town side and put huge SR on James, atm
i see him as a bad town
, not so much reasons to SR, but still i don't like his play

If you wonder why he don't want lynch James, it's your hydra buddy playing Cerberus on everyone who try say a word about lynching cop claim :D
i said i don't like your play, i said i see you as a bad town, hence my quotes, if you see me calling you scum, quote it
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:54 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 515, Land of Xanth wrote:So Pep's ISO screams scum to me and here's my case. Like almost most of their post do so instead of doing post by post analysis I'm just going to summarize it all.

Okay, moving on. Another point is his attitude towards James. He's poking at his claim but he also doesn't want to lynch it. Which doesn't make sense to me. But another thing that he's doing is he's also defending the claim. Which also doesn't make sense to me. The two actions seem very contradictory to each other. I don't see how this is town motivated.
Moving on. is wierd as fuck. Like, he strongly TR's Tywin, but he hates the questions he's asking. That makes no sense to me and seems really contradictory.
Overall I think Pep is acting like really cautious scum who's trying not to get any attention towards himself.
You know I don't like to vote at random. When a person deserves my vote, they will get it.
My attitude towards James was explained. I don't like his play. I don't like his strategy. I like Comn's claim more since it makes more sense to me. But both of those are not the lynch today. One of them is possibly lying but there is a chance that James is town faking his role. Him getting night killed will confirm that. But that put aside I poke him for obvious reasons. His claim isn't as believable.

I DISLIKE THE QUESTION. I hate the answer. I see why the question is asked. I like Tywin. Next argument please.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:54 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 517, Ramcius wrote:
In post 501, Pepchoninga wrote: Dude I'm called shit by literally everybody. I can be both shit town and shit scum. Make your mind up.
In post 363, Ramcius wrote:really don't like Pep (no hard feelings from large, just he plays so god awful)
In post 381, Ramcius wrote:
In post 379, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 363, Ramcius wrote:Pep (no hard feelings from large, just he plays so god awful)
Ongoing games don't exist.
With that said, why do you not like Pep.
We don't like Pep cuz he picked at the claim but doesn't want to lynch James so that just seems wierd to me
-Ali
He ignored James saying that he's D1 strategy was unconventional even in ToS fm (that shows he didn't read tread carefully) and was going on and on about non fm ToS strategies, only person he talked was James, and little bit of Comm, i didn't liked his speculation on setup, so easily put Comm on town side and put huge SR on James, atm
i see him as a bad town
, not so much reasons to SR, but still i don't like his play

If you wonder why he don't want lynch James, it's your hydra buddy playing Cerberus on everyone who try say a word about lynching cop claim :D
i said i don't like your play, i said i see you as a bad town, hence my quotes, if you see me calling you scum, quote it
Sooo, I'm always just a bad town...k.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:15 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 518, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 515, Land of Xanth wrote:So Pep's ISO screams scum to me and here's my case. Like almost most of their post do so instead of doing post by post analysis I'm just going to summarize it all.

You know I don't like to vote at random. When a person deserves my vote, they will get it.
My attitude towards James was explained. I don't like his play. I don't like his strategy. I like Comn's claim more since it makes more sense to me. But both of those are not the lynch today. One of them is possibly lying but there is a chance that James is town faking his role. Him getting night killed will confirm that. But that put aside I poke him for obvious reasons. His claim isn't as believable.

I DISLIKE THE QUESTION. I hate the answer. I see why the question is asked. I like Tywin. Next argument please.
So, why would scum waste nk on 1-shot cop? Or VT, or BP role? strong PR have no reason claim 1-shot cop there,and i already told mafia have no reason go after James, so they want him lynched, anyway mafia can't expect to lynch strong PR, so 1-shot cop or BP is good as it gets for them
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:36 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 520, Ramcius wrote:

So, why would scum waste nk on 1-shot cop? Or VT, or BP role? strong PR have no reason claim 1-shot cop there,and i already told mafia have no reason go after James, so they want him lynched, anyway mafia can't expect to lynch strong PR, so 1-shot cop or BP is good as it gets for them
Wut?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:42 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 521, Pepchoninga wrote:

Wut?
I'm saying Comm claim is to push James lynch, so he can easily be mafia, since it's better lynch James than waste nk on him, when they can try snipe PR with nk
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:05 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 522, Ramcius wrote:

Wut?
I'm saying Comm claim is to push James lynch, so he can easily be mafia, since it's better lynch James than waste nk on him, when they can try snipe PR with nk
How can you be certain of what you're saying? You yourself said that James fakeclaims all the time. The chances that he is fakeclaiming are big. And really it's pretty posible since his ToS tactics really are not used here. But even so, I see no reason for you to belive James's claim more than Comns claim. Both could be lies, but most likly one is a lie. Wether James got a scum out in the open with a fake claim or he is scum trying to fit is up to see.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:26 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 523, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 522, Ramcius wrote:

Wut?
How can you be certain of what you're saying? You yourself said that James fakeclaims all the time. The chances that he is fakeclaiming are big. And really it's pretty posible since his ToS tactics really are not used here. But even so, I see no reason for you to belive James's claim more than Comns claim. Both could be lies, but most likly one is a lie. Wether James got a scum out in the open with a fake claim or he is scum trying to fit is up to see.
Well, ToS fm strategies are pretty same and i don't believe James, but that don't makes him scum, he claiming is NAI, even if it's fake, he even made claim not very believable, but Comm going after him so hard early for no real reason, he even claimed to kinda CC James, do you see any reason to out self at that point as town? And try learn whole James role? And role cop for scum makes sense, with delayed nk town have 1 extra lynch before first kill (if i understand good rules of this fm and all actions are delayed), mafia need powerful roles to counter town

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”