Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 847, Tammy wrote:Or maybe carter?
:(!!
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 841, MariaR wrote:Where's the counter wagon?
There isn't one
no one really even seems to care about Andy either if he was scum I'd assume someone defends him
So I want to know everyone's reasoning this all seems strange
In post 848, MariaR wrote:
In post 845, Desperado wrote:1) It's you. You're the one defending him.
2) He hasn't even responded to the wagon yet.
3) It kind of just sounds like you're saying all of this stuff because you heard it used somewhere once and it sounds good.
No shit I'm defending him cause I just started that doesn't really count in MY eyes
What's your point?

VOTE: Desp

Nice discredit with stupid answers
am i being punk'd
;)
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

Maria did this same exact thing in masquerade ball how she hated people stating their reads because it was supposed to be easy to fake or something but offered no advice on how to actually play the game or what to actually do.

It's the same thing here a lot of people noticed Andruis' wacko thin air reads but then she's like why are you people voting him like she refuses to go with the flow I think is her playstyle. Contrarian for the sake of it. I don't think it's alignment indicative for her.

I'm also really liking this nacho btw.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 850, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 847, Tammy wrote:Or maybe carter?
:(!!
I jest.

It's really just the song and how I'm all on my own.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 840, gerryoat wrote:i just can't get into this game. I need a flip to get reads, but i usually suck day 1 anyway. Why are people voting Andrious
You should replace out it's not too late for someone to catch up your playstyle annoys the shit out of me the "sit there and wait for people to do stuff while I do nothing can we just get a flip any flip I'm bad day 1 I can't get into this game".
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by MariaR »

Going with the flow isn't my style because if you're able to go with the flow in mafia something seems wrong lol
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by Tammy »

Maria will you look at Andrius' reads list and tell me if they actually look like they're coming from town?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

I did look and I'm questioning it slightly myself but it seems like people are taking it a bit far.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

I mean this is how I lost a game before so maybe I should just shut my mouth and stop talking on it but I hate myself for just standing by
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Tammy »

What reads do you disagree with that he has made?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

It's more I'm shocked he can have a rests list in gen and feels very rushed and forced
If you'd like people I disagree with give me a sec
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 711, Andrius wrote:GLORIOUS ERRANTPARABOLEANS
dreaemrz
Pine
MariaR
FB
SlySly
Fro99er
Toog - awaiting more reads

???
Zack
Nosferatu
Aero
Creature

SOCKS
SAD
Desperado
Tammy
Gerry
nacho*
Sad Gerry Zach Me Sly Dream Pine Fro9
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 860, MariaR wrote:It's more I'm shocked he can have a rests list in gen and feels very rushed and forced
If you'd like people I disagree with give me a sec
The forced feeling of his reads list is my biggest problem with him. The reads list you quoted wasn't his most recent one; he has updated it.

I don't believe he has the reads that he's claiming he has, and I think he's trying to force people into reads without having them naturally, because he's trying to look busy and involved when he actually isn't.

He's also not really doing anything about those scum reads he claims he has.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Wouldn't Andy's wagon technically be a counter to the SAD wagon? Or is Desperado's Wagon counter to Andy's wagon. I'm lost in the voting patterns now.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Desperado »

Apparently they're all independent entities that have no relation to each other.
;)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by MariaR »

What SAD wagon?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 861, MariaR wrote:
dreaemrz
Pine
MariaR
FB
SlySly
Fro99er

???
Zack
Nosferatu
Aero
Creature

SOCKS
SAD
Desperado
Tammy
Gerry
nacho*
You disagree with his town read on you?

Why don't you think that Gerry is scum?

Where do you think that Zach should be?

Sly and Dream are my biggest problems in the town section.

Why don't you think that Frogger is town?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

SAD, could you go into detail on your progression on me?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 866, Tammy wrote:
In post 861, MariaR wrote:
dreaemrz
Pine
MariaR
FB
SlySly
Fro99er

???
Zack
Nosferatu
Aero
Creature

SOCKS
SAD
Desperado
Tammy
Gerry
nacho*
You disagree with his town read on you?

Why don't you think that Gerry is scum?

Where do you think that Zach should be?

Sly and Dream are my biggest problems in the town section.

Why don't you think that Frogger is town?
I didn't answer why I disagree in the first post for a reason as I hate telling why/reads lists so let's just say I disagree
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by MariaR »

Gerry is beiing Gerry it's hard to read him
Zach is town
Slay and Dream are question marks for me as I don't understand how you can read them

that's the best I can give you
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 780, Andrius wrote:Tammy I don't want to sit here and run through your ISO and post my thoughts to everything.

But your arrival and series of posting was questionable.
Yes, you say you're happy. Ok, I can buy that.
Your first five posts are all HI HELLO SO MANY PEOPLE I LIKE HI ARTHUR
And lots of moist.

Spoiler: the moist bullshit
Which is, frankly, a stupid thing to put into role pms but whatever it doesn't add anything to the game and basically encourages spam/shit/empty posting as EP realized because he TOLD US NOT TO SPAM POST THE WORDS.

But whatever I can be a killjoy and an ass and am blunt to boot so hey whatever.

Its like, I'm not here to play the MOIST game.

I can't recall ever seeing you as scum.
But apparently you dislike it as much as I did.
So it makes sense for you to be very OH HI EVERYONE LETS INTERACT WITH PEOPLE before they suspect me of not doing that because that's what you do as town.
And the moist crap only serves to inflate the post count and you've definitely been competing for that award so it doesn't help me out any.
Okay I'm home now, so this has my almost undivided attention.

What is questionable about my RVS posts? Was there something in particular I was supposed to be paying attention to in the first two pages of the game that I did not? What is problematic about me being happy about the player list? What is problematic about several people whom I haven't played with in a good long time making it here in this game? What is problematic about Arthur and I saying hello to each other? Why is that questionable?

The only real objective thing I could see pinging anyone is that I said it was going to be a great game. I can see that feeling fake and as i wrote it I knew it sounded fake and probably because that's one thing that pings me when other people do it. Fully expected to be called out for writing that, but I was trying to figure out a way to include moist in my first post and not have it sound dirty, and quite frankly I don't care. I get called out for an awkward opening quite often, it goes away. People don't usually have a problem seeing me as town when I'm town.

Who cares if my first five posts, in the first two pages of the game, when only a few people were posting were me having fun with the moist thing? Nobody else's rvs silliness bothered you. Am I not allowed to have fun here? Am I not allowed to find moist mini-game absolutely hilarious and try to incorporate it when I can? You can be a stick in the mud all you want, but I like to have fun and laugh, and I happen to find the moist thing funny.

I doubt very very seriously me including the word moist into my posts just makes me so hard to read. And it can't be that a few posts don't have anything to do with the game that are bothering you because that shit is par for the course. And in Pathfinder we had a whole conversation about ice skating and snow and what not that was not game related, so I know for damn sure that you're able to parse a game when some posts aren't game relevant. Considering that a chunk of my posts in a lot of games are me quoting song lyrics, talking about my cat, or posting gifs and people still don't have a problem reading me, I doubt me saying moist sometimes does for you.

But here is where you went low caliber. You actually made the accusation that I'm inflating my post count by participating in the mini game. Nobody does that shit. Nobody goes oh I'll inflate my post count to look town save in certain instances, and only scrub mafia players actually make that argument with a straight face. And I totally get that I hold players that I respect to a higher standard and sometimes it isn't fair when they're having a weak game, but the "inflating post count" argument is weaker than weak and sub par. That's a disappointing argument coming from you. I can't see you making it as town, especially when it isn't even close to the case, but I can see you making it as scum when you're scrambling for some reason to try to call me suspicious. And it's still disappointing coming from you as scum because it means that you're scraping the bottom of the barrel to explain your reads.

And no, you've never seen me before as scum, you've only seen me as town and as I'm a pretty big expert in my town game and I feel pretty centered right now, I know there's nothing off with me. (Pathfinder I was a bit off of expectations and own up to Cephrir that his expectations were off, so I'm fine noting if there are.) Quite frankly I have no idea how I would have approached rvs if I were scum in this game. Nobody expects me to post in rvs; I'm not missed if I'm not here. Regardless of alignment, my posting in rvs is a product of if I'm around when the game opens. Considering I was in bed when the game opened and only happened to post in rvs because I couldn't fall asleep and decided to scroll around on my phone for a few minutes, I might have posted like that if scum; I imagine the moist thing would have amused me regardless. But are you actually making the YOU NEVER KNOW you maybe just posted that way if scum argument? I mean sure if I post in rvs as scum, I try to mimic my town rvs posting as much as possible. That makes it null. Got anything else?

You are right about one thing though. I hate playing scum. Absolutely detest it the majority of the time. I do love what people interpret that to mean about my scum game or how that affects my play though.

And here's the rub Andy. You are not going to make me feel like I'm not playing well this game, which is what your whole argument about the moist thing feels like. I feel centered in this game. I feel good. I may not have many reads right now, and maybe the few leanings I do have are wrong, but I'm good, it's good it's still really early day one. I have enough people here who understand me and know how I play and I can work with, and maybe some of them are scum. They're probably not all town, but I'm not isolated here; trying to make me feel like there's something wrong with what I'm doing isn't going to work and neither is trying to make it seem like there's something wrong with participating in a silly mini-game, even if I'm the only one actually doing it.

But enough about me, let's talk about my issue with you.

I don't care if you're EP one little bit. I do not think there is an innocent child in this game, so you are not that. EP could just as easily be your fake claim or he could have made himself scum or third party who knows. Your flavor claim does not make you town, and you can pretend you're in charge of the game all you want, but I'm not buying it.

And before I get to my original problem with you. My newest problem with you now is that instead of addressing my problems with your reads list and lack of pushing your scum reads, you pulled that nonsense above. It's like oh yeah you find me suspicious because you disbelieve my reads and don't like I'm not pushing my scum reads, well you're playing the moist game and you suck so how about that huh??? It's good deflection it is, but you even have to recognize it for what it is.

I don't like your reads lists because I do not believe you have those reads. They feel very fake and fabricated, and they feel like you keep making them to avoid actually getting into the game. nacho was right when he said that your reasons for your reads are just poetry, and I believe that you have a problem adequately explaining your reads when you're scum. I don't have a problem with too many early town reads, but I do have problem with the town reads that you have especially in relation to how your other reads are playing out. I feel like you are forcing your scum reads and they don't make sense. For instance, you put Creature and nosferatu in null but Nacho in scum when really quite frankly they should all be null. (Except for now, I get the nosferatu scum read.)

You're not really doing anything about your scum reads. Arthur you were voting for a while, but you never felt really great about that scum read and you never really pushed it to make anything happen. When you caught up, you said that you felt better about Frogger, me and nacho, but you said squat about Arthur and how he felt at L-1. Nothing. Then he makes that big wagon examination post and Toogeloo comes in and points out how awesomely town that post was and suddenly he's a town read of yours, but not because of his wagon examination post, but because of how he reacted at l-1. That rings false. Your scum read desperado is pointing out scummy stuff about frogger, a town read of yours, and you ignore that. You don't think it's weird that he got after frogger for self-meta but not Arthur? No, your big move is to go after Nosferatu, after a couple of us pointed out that his (sorry for misgendering you earlier) uselessness was scummy and ignore your town read who asked for some time to figure him out?

I just don't feel like you're actually in the game. I feel like you're pretending to be in the game, churning out reads list to look like you are, but your reads do not make sense to me. Your actions this game do not make sense to me.

If you're town here, please drop the bravado and the fake reads. You're an asset to town if you're town and you were someone I was hoping would be town and that I would be able to work with. But you don't feel like that right now and it's disappointing.

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by Tammy »

Fire bringer that's a wall, feel free to be annoyed.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Firebringer »

what crawled up ur butt?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Tammy »

You said last night that I was annoying you because I was walling.

I was joking back at that.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I am visibly annoyed at you.

can you see it in my avatars face?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”