Open Game Queue (Players and Mods)

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Deus Deceptor
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #610 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:46 pm

Post by Deus Deceptor »

/in wolf coalition
/in twin trap
I am an Evil Demon of utmost power and cunning. Soon you shall think that the sky, the air, the earth, colours, shapes, sounds and all external things are merely the delusions of dreams, which I have devised to ensnare your judgement. You shall consider yourself as not having hands or eyes, or flesh, or blood or senses, but as falsely believing that you have all these things.
Deus Deceptor
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #641 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:06 am

Post by Deus Deceptor »

/out wolf coalition
/out twin trap
I am an Evil Demon of utmost power and cunning. Soon you shall think that the sky, the air, the earth, colours, shapes, sounds and all external things are merely the delusions of dreams, which I have devised to ensnare your judgement. You shall consider yourself as not having hands or eyes, or flesh, or blood or senses, but as falsely believing that you have all these things.
Deus Deceptor
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Deus Deceptor
they/them
Townie
Townie

Post Post #796 (isolation #2) » Wed May 08, 2024 3:17 am

Post by Deus Deceptor »

/in white flag

Return to “Queue”