Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

*Cue booming echoing noise*

Savagery is survival. Evil is the new normal. Death is as common as a mere thunderstorm. This is world you are called to.

About 7 years ago, the heinous Ganondorf took control of the land. His cold face was only superceded by his solemn treatment of the land. Hyrule was in danger. Meanwhile, in the Temple of Time, Link awakens to find his whole world has shattered. The land of Hyrule has been transformed into a solemn wasteland and most of his friends are nowhere to be found. Following the advice of Sheik and the sage, Link frees the sages and gains the power of the Triforce of Courage. With the sages freed and the Triforce of Courage in his possession, it is time to launch a full-out assault on Ganondorf and his fiendish allies. Link needs all the help he can get so he told navi to spread the word. It’s time to storm the Castle!

I invite you to join in Legend of Zelda mafia. This will be a 13 player role madness game. A game is not solid without its critics, here is what they have to say.

Varsoon wrote:yes.

Bowser wrote:yeah.

6 of you beautiful people can pre-in today. Hydras are welcome.

All are called, few are chosen.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #1) » Thu May 12, 2016 11:21 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

War. War never changes.

Just kidding, this isn't fallout mafia. Let's try this again.

You gazed as the lights simultaneously flickered. The hallway had an eeriness to it that could form no substance of a cheerful conversation. The moon gleamed overhead, as if a reminder that hope still looms ahead. How long had this war been going on? Decades? Centuries? Nobody really remembered.

The group left the hallway and entered what appeared to be an abandoned war room. Shattered stone columns and glass shards covered the perimeter. A singular, square table stood in the center of the room, a reminder of the ongoing war. The promise day wasn't getting any farther away and a plan needed to be comprised in order to stop the Homunculi threat, which so ravaged the country. Before any of the discussion could begin, and blinding beam of light shattered the vision of the group, leaving them unconscious.

When they woke, they found themselves in Central City; however, something was definitely amiss. The city was completely abandoned. The stores, empty. The school, empty. Even the military base was completely void of life.

Suddenly, a booming voice above them broke the silence. "I have gathered you here to finally settle this ongoing dispute. This country has seen enough bloodshed as it is, and it won't stop until one side is victorious. I have cleared out this city to act as your war site. Here, you will fight until only one side remains, or die trying."

As quickly as the voice came, it disappeared. Leaving the group with one goal in mind: I must fight, and I must win.

Please join me in.......

Fullmetal Alchemist:

Return to “Queue”