Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
Goon
Axl_Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:40 am

Post by Axl_Rose »

~
G
U
N
S
N
R
O
S
E
S
M
A
F
I
A
~

By
A
E
R
O
N
A
U
T
AND
F
R
O
E
R

A 21 PLAYER LARGE NORMAL
REVIEWED FOR BALANCE

Accepting Pre-ins now! PM Aeronaut or Fro99er to Pre-in! <3
Moderator hydra of Aeronaut, Titus, Not_Mafia and Fro99er
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

One of my old friends was a GnR groupie. Good times.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

~ Drunk Mafia ~

Just What You've Always Wanted; A Mafia Drinking Game!

13 Players - Mini Theme Game! - Non-Bastard - 6 Pre-ins! - Featuring Your Favorite Drinkers from Movies, TV, and History!

Drinking Rules:

1. Each Day Phase, you must
drink at least two beers!

2. When someone is lynched,
you take a shot!

3. When a PR dies, you
chug a beer!

4. All replacements will have to
take 3 shots,
to get on pace with everyone else.

Game Mechanics:

1. Days will be 1 hour.
2. Nights will be 20 minutes.
3. Scum will have Day Chat!
3. If you don't post one time during a Day phase, I'll replace you immediately.

Voting:

1. If your vote is unreadable, it's unreadable. I won't count votes I don't understand.
2. A lynch will occur when a majority (>50%) of all players have voted.

RUNNING THIS WEEKEND! PRE-IN TODAAAAAAY!!!!
2023 W/L | 1-0
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Varsoon »

18 Players, Non-bastard, Special Mechanics. You're gonna have a bad time.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:50 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 937, Marquis wrote:
HOW TO BE NORMAL.

A BLITZ NORMAL.

link in bio
theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:38 am

Post by theelkspeaks »

You've seen knights, and you've seen kings.
You've seen many astonishing things.
But with 64 squares in green and cream,
Someone around you is not as they seem.

Coming soon to a mini theme queue near you.
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:12 am

Post by insanity018 »

In post 947, insanity018 wrote:
Coming soon to the Micro Queue...

How to Get Away with Murder Mafia

Flavour based on Season 1 of the TV show
Reviewed by RadiantCowbells
No special mechanics
Flavour knowledge not required
Pre-/ins available!
All pre-/ins are now full!

Now in signups!
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Coming to the large theme queue in February 2016...

• An exciting 24-player game based on the Borderlands series! Hot dang!
  • Plenty of fun roles, including a few you've never seen before!
  • Do you hate hydras? Me too! There won't be any in this game!
  • All your favorite Borderlands characters! (And Claptrap!)

PM me today to grab a pre-/in slot!
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Davsto »

A Role Madness Mini Theme based off the website coming soon*.

Accepting up to 6 pre-ins now.

EDIT: Reviewed by Titus and Rob13!

EDIT EDIT: All pre-in spaces full, sorry! PM me if you wish to be notified when the game enters signups, or to be pre-inned if one of the others drops out.

maybe using an overly liberal definition of "soon"
Last edited by Davsto on Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

*Cue booming echoing noise*

Savagery is survival. Evil is the new normal. Death is as common as a mere thunderstorm. This is world you are called to.

About 7 years ago, the heinous Ganondorf took control of the land. His cold face was only superceded by his solemn treatment of the land. Hyrule was in danger. Meanwhile, in the Temple of Time, Link awakens to find his whole world has shattered. The land of Hyrule has been transformed into a solemn wasteland and most of his friends are nowhere to be found. Following the advice of Sheik and the sage, Link frees the sages and gains the power of the Triforce of Courage. With the sages freed and the Triforce of Courage in his possession, it is time to launch a full-out assault on Ganondorf and his fiendish allies. Link needs all the help he can get so he told navi to spread the word. It’s time to storm the Castle!

I invite you to join in Legend of Zelda mafia. This will be a 13 player role madness game. A game is not solid without its critics, here is what they have to say.

Varsoon wrote:yes.

Bowser wrote:yeah.

6 of you beautiful people can pre-in today. Hydras are welcome.

All are called, few are chosen.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:51 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Symphonic Metal Mafia

A cool min normal game with tones of awsome music
and my first moderated game!

Currently is approving for entering the queue

Can accept some pre in's ;)
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Aeronaut »

College Mafia

The happiest/poorest four years of your life!

13 Players - Mini Theme Game! - Non-Bastard - 6 Pre-ins!

A Game based on College life and all of it's triumphs/difficulties!

(Now taking Pre-ins!)
2023 W/L | 1-0
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:22 pm

Post by wgeurts »

“The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man.” -Charles Darwin

A 13 player Mini-Theme based off the Theory of Evolution
Complete with fitting mechanics
And free of those funny creationists
Coming to a queue near you...

Accepting up to 3 pre-ins
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Radja »

Pokémon, Episode 1

Meet Ash Ketchum, a 10-year-old boy full of imagination, confidence, and dreams that are almost too big for his village of Pallet Town—plus the desire to become a Pokémon Master!
This game will feature events from the very first episode, dressed up in a 9-player mafia game. More episodes to follow, if people like it.

Pre-ins(6) and hydra's(2) allowed.
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by wgeurts »

In post 962, wgeurts wrote:
“The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man.” -Charles Darwin

A 13 player Mini-Theme based off the Theory of Evolution
Complete with fitting mechanics
And free of those funny creationists
Coming to a queue near you...

Accepting up to 3 pre-ins

Just realised that for some odd reason PM's were disabled in my board preferences, if you tried to pre-in please send it again now I've fixed that. 2 spaces left.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Rob14 »

I
t
'
s
A
M
u
s
i
c
a
l
M
a
f
i
a
!

A Musical Mafia!
is coming to the Large Theme Queue soon!
This 21p non-bastard setup is full of all the "glitz and glitter" you'd expect!
Enjoy your favorite characters and shows!
Listen to some of the best songs from Broadway and the West End!
See if I'll ever stop using exclamation points!
Pre-in now!
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:53 am

Post by Varsoon »

So I finally decided on my next game:

20 players, Varsoon-tier flavor and mechanics sure to entertain you, Non-Bastard, Pre-ins welcome.

I had to reupload on Dailymotion because Youtube doesn't care about my copyright rights.
Click the question mark for the video reveal!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:35 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

To Love And To Be Loved

9p
open setup (Will be announced soon)
Micro game
With special love mechanics!

Pre in now!
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:53 pm

Post by Varsoon »

SPACE DANDY MAFIA II'S PRE-INS ARE FULL (13/13)

WHAT IS A 'SPACE DANDY'?
Spoiler:
Space Dandy: he's a dandy guy in space. He combs the galaxy like his pompadour, on the hunt for aliens. Planet after planet he searches, discovering bizarre new creatures both friendly and not. These are the spectacular adventures of Space Dandy and his brave space crew in space.

Space Dandy is a 2014 animated series that featured most of the working staff of cult classic, Cowboy Bebop. Funimation, in partnership the studio Bones, aired Space Dandy in America before the Japanese airing of episodes--Space Dandy was an integral part of the relaunched Toonami block on Cartoon Network. Every episode of Space Dandy is a self-contained adventure that is animated by its own storyboarder, leading the show to be a veritable showcase of different animation styles. Both seasons of Space Dandy may be streamed, for free, from Funimation's official site.

The goal of this Mafia game is to reproduce the bombastic adventures of the show and render its various core elements into Mafia mechanics. I have already run a Space Dandy game before; the reason I am retreading the same material is out of passion for the source material as well as desire to test mechanics that work as a more flavorful 'fit' to Space Dandy than any other theme I was considering running. I am also testing some very special public mechanics that are designed to alleviate the usual problems that plague large games such as rampant lurking, decline in interest after Day 1, and heavy swing. This game will require its players to consider several avenues of play based on both private and public mechanics. Notably, this game has far less 'moving parts' than previous games of mine; this is no SaGa Frontier Mafia. That said, there are some aspects of the setup that are very experimental and skirt the line of what may be considered Bastard. My focus in this game was primarily on creating a set of public mechanics that drove player interest rather than singular, private roles. I hope that you will enjoy playing and reading Space Dandy Mafia II. Space Dandy is one of my favorite pieces of entertainment--I love Space Dandy and I love MafiaScum; I hope to share my passion for both through this game.

WHAT IS A 'VARSOON GAME'? WHAT SORT OF GAME SHOULD I EXPECT HERE?
Spoiler:
Space Dandy Mafia II will be a 20 player Large Theme game played in the form of two smaller, 10 player games.

As a moderator with a deep passion for rhetoric, expect a game with mechanics that will always supplement the rhetoric of the game rather than the usual sort of roles that are supplemented by rhetoric. My games are typical Role Madness games--I like to give every player some sort of unique 'something' to play with in tandem with the actual game. I try to include very engaging public mechanics in order to retain player interest, which can be a difficult thing to do in the Large games that I like to run.

'Varsoon Games' are typically characterized by heavy flavor, high quality moderation, and unpredictable yet satisfying mechanics. I am very cognizant of my moderator meta and I constantly keep even seasoned fans on their toes. I have achieved a Master's Degree in writing Fiction; I enjoy writing involved flavor that reflects the sensibilities of players and the game state while not revealing anything that would give a mechanical advantage. I also take Mafia very seriously; I spend over 8 hours a day with access to the site, always with a tab open, refreshing my games, re-reading them, and so on--even when I worked full time and went to college, I accomplished this endeavor. For me, Mafia is a labor of love and a full-time job. I want to deliver the quality experience that I came to love on this site. My games, hopefully, represent that.

As far as moderation goes, I see online Mafia moderation the same way I do moderating a face-to-face game with my friends. I am here to ensure all of my friends and guests have a fun time playing a game we all enjoy. That said, Mafia does get intense. Mafia is psychological. Mafia can feature very aggressive rhetoric. We lynch people here. I love those aspects of the game, and I want them to be in a game, although they will always run risk of ruining the experience for some players. I am far less draconic in my moderation than other moderators. I will always err on the side of the player. That said, I have no patience for players who do break the rules. Do not play my game if you are habitually in trouble with moderators and other players. I'll do everything I can to keep you in-game and having a fun time, but if you cross the line and it's clear you intentionally broke a rule, I will have no mercy in my judgment.

I do not enforce Blacklists, Wisdom of the Crowds, Wisdom of the One, or any similar requests to prohibit players from playing. The only players not welcome in my games are banned players. Do not ask me to prohibit a player from joining for personal reasons; I will never do so unless they currently have a ban or restriction. Everyone is welcome at my table. If you have a personal problem with a player, come to a happy agreement with them before creating drama in my signup thread or in my game. If you absolutely can't play with someone else, do not sign up for a game of mine if they are in the player list. If you do, I will allow you in, but don't think I'm going to shunt the other player because of your personal issues. I want everyone to get together and have fun here. I fully support even bitter rivals playing at the same table and learning to overcome their own differences in order to have fun with something we all enjoy.

PUBLIC MECHANICS MAKING A DEBUT IN SPACE DANDY II:

HEY EVERETT, WHAT AM I LIKE IN YOUR WORLD?
Spoiler:
Space Dandy Mafia II is a 20 player game that will be played across two separate, private threads.
10 Players will begin the game in each 'Dimension', which will be private game threads.
Players may only vote for and submit actions (under most circumstances) for the players in their current Dimension.
There will also be a public game thread, but it will always be locked.
If a lynch happens in either Dimension, both Dimensions are locked and night phase begins.
Between these two Dimensions, the scum team will only be able to commit a single kill at night.
The Public Game Thread will be where all death flips and other public events are recorded and where players can see who, on the playerlist, is in each Dimension.
Players will have mechanical abilities to transfer themselves from one dimension to another. Transferring dimensions ALWAYS resolves last in NAR.

YOU KNOW, IT WOULD BE FASTER JUST TO FLY.
Spoiler:
The game will begin with a 21st player slot filled by a Neutral player representing the Dandy Crew's Aloha Oe space ship.
However, the Aloha Oe can sometimes break down and be in need of repairs; this will change the functionality of its various abilities.
Every day, a player is elected to be the new Captain of the Aloha Oe by popular vote--the Captain chooses a crew between 2 and 4 members.
In the case that a popular verdict is not reached, there is no mutiny and the previous Captain becomes the next 'elected' Captain.
The current Captain and Crew of the Aloha Oe is always public information.
The elected Captain is protected from kills during the night following the day phase that he is elected.
The game will begin with a preset Captain and Crew, but a new Captain can be elected each day.
Aloha Oe will grant a neighborhood to all Crew of the Aloha Oe regardless of it it needs repairs.
Aloha Oe's Captain will gain specific abilities that only he will know about--these abilities are tied to the Aloha Oe itself, with some abilities that are standard to all Captains and many others that are unique per player.
Aloha Oe's Captain may have the Aloha Oe use an ability to change dimensions during either Day or Night, so long as it does not need repairs.
Unlike transferring Dimensions with a role-related ability, transferring Dimensions with the Aloha Oe happens right before Kills resolve in NAR, so an elusive crew could skip Dimensions to avoid being killed!
However, if the Aloha Oe is targeted by a kill, the Aloha Oe will need repairs after crashing into the new Dimension.
Keep in mind that having Aloha Oe travel at night does render it capable of being interrupted by any other actions that could stop it!
Aloha Oe will perform a SENSOR scan for how many scum are in a dimension at the start of each day, so long as it does not need repairs--this gets reported to every member of the Aloha Oe Crew.
Aloha Oe can be lynched or killed, which will cause it to spend the next two phases 'repairing' itself. A lynched Aloha Oe is not functional during the night of its lynch and the following day. A killed Aloha Oe is not functional during the day after the kill and following night.

CURRENT PRE-INS
Spoiler:
Elbirn
Xtoxm
Alchemist21
Klingoncelt
Do A Barrel Roll (hiplop & 3dicerolling)
Sensei
Skybird
Titus
Reasonably Rational (Drixx & Cerberus v666)
jeanne11
Xkfyu
(GaleWingSrock and Sir Cakes hydra)
Firebringer
Last edited by Varsoon on Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

(psst...You have me /pre-inned twice)
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:20 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Image has a surprise

To Love And To Be Loved

A 9 player (7/2) open Setup Micro Game !

Spoiler: Setup
:right: Each player has 1 shot love each day.
To use that Player A must post something like "I love Player B.". They will be lovers immediately after that. Love action will be announced publicly.

:right: All lovers has private topics which they can use Day or Night till they break up or 1 of them die.

:right: Whenever someones die or get lynched (suicide is not counted) they can choose one of their lovers to suicide with them. they may choose no one as well. The suicides will take place in the start of next night.

Day phases won't end until I receive a suicide target(or no action) from the lynched one
<NEW

:right: If a player has at least 3 lovers (dead or alive) , they will need 1 additional vote to get lynched .

:right: Players can choose to break up at anytime. Both lovers need to agree with this.
After that both players will be hated for the next cycle . They can't love each other again during the game.

:right: There is a 50% for each of these modifiers to be in game. that means the game may contain none or all of them.
All modifiers are unique.

Love Guardian
(Only Town) : You will bodyguard all of your lovers. If one of them get shot at night , you will die instead of them. You won't be informed which one of your lovers got shot. You may decide one of your lovers to suicide after your death.

Love Redirector
(Both Alignments) : If anyone attempts to love you at any part of the game they will fail and their shot will be redirected to another available random player. you can love players yourself.

Adorable Lover
(Both Alignments) : You won't get hated after broke up.

Lovely Lover
(Both Alignments) : As your lovely , your lover's votes on you count half!

Strong-willed Lover
(Both Alignments) : You won't ever suicide.

No more pre in! If you want to be notified when it was in quoue just ask me :]

Spoiler: Pre in's 4/4
Jeanne
FireBringer
Shiro
Almost50
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:18 am, edited 3 times in total.

Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Coming soon.....

Baccano Mafia hosted by me, Jeanne11

Feel free to pre-in.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:44 am

Post by camn »

camn's apartment.....2

Hello everyone!
I know I have been away for a while, but a special friend and I are having a party at my new apartment! I would love it if you would come.
There are rooms for 12, though, so I need RSVPs.

This is a closed setup non bastard with a camn-theme. It will be awesome.
There are no special mechanics. This is NOT a BlueShell game.
I require 2 games on site.
You must have an avatar.
Hydras and Alts must be open, or have two games on site.

Please come! You may pre-in...or it should be in the mini theme queue NEXT.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:26 am

Post by camn »

"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Ranger »

Whispers
in
the Woods
Small towns
are, well, small towns. Practically nameless, and of little value. Nothing truly important comes or goes from them, but they are not without their turmoil.

E
very town (especially a smaller one) has its secrets. Rumors, superstitions, whispers in the dark about things out of this world, and yet originating from their own. Most of the time, these are nothing but paranoia and pointless witch hunts which slander and shame innocent folk, with the alleged supernatural events quickly passing.

H
owever, on some rare occasions...these events of folklore and legend turn out to not be mere myth. And like many older, darker portrayals of these fairy tale creatures, they prove to be dangerous. People learn to live in an uneasy peace with monsters capable of tearing them to shreds, avoiding that unpleasant by taking passive counter-measures they can only pray keep them safe, if only for a while.

S
uch defenses can last for mere days, others may stand for decades, yet always, something disrupts the balance, forcing conflict. In those unfortunate cases, there is no resolution except aggressive retaliation, forcing an all-out war between the rabble and the hidden unknown.

I
n a small town at the edge of a much-feared mystical woods, this scenario has regrettably manifested: long has been the time since the
werewolves
have made themselves known, however, recently, attacks have resumed, and now a meeting of the hamlet's eleven leaders has been called.

A
s if deliberately sending a message, two of them never make it. Coming from abodes at opposite ends, the poor souls perish before their arrival, both at similar times. The intent could not be more clear: "We are two, and we are among you."

Known Facts
  1. This game is a
    9P Micro
    and will be run as a theme.
  2. There is at least one player who received the following PM:
    Vanilla Townie wrote:
    Playername
    , you are a
    Vanilla Townie

You win when all threats to the
    town
    are eliminated.

Please confirm in thread you understand your role.
  3. There are
    two werewolves
    in this game and
    seven town
  4. The werewolves possess free daychat.
  5. This game features a
    special mechanic
    , the titular
    Whispers in the Woods
    . It works as follows:
    1. At
      any time
      , day or night, you may PM me the name of
      one or two players
      you wish to talk to in private.
    2. As soon as I receive your request, I will create a quicktopic for you and that player(s) to talk in. This topic will be open for the rest of the game.
    3. You cannot add people to an existing topic. If you wish to talk to someone else, you need to create a new topic including them.
    4. There is no limit to the number of topics you can create.
    5. Please note this is still moderator-provided communication.
      This means the same rules which apply to mason/neighborhood/mafia/etc. topics apply: no sharing the link, no direct quoting from it, etc., not even to another topic. (Exception: mafia can quote any private information from a topic they share with a townie into their official mafia topic.)
      • As this is moderator-provided communication, attempts to circumvent/shortcut are disallowed: you cannot create the topics yourself, nor can you communicate via PM/instant message/etc. These, just like in a normal game, are modkillable offenses. Have patience and wait for ME to make the topic for you.
  6. There are
    five
    pre-in slots remaining.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History

Return to “Queue”